Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? (2046 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by eyonigger(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2009
My Nija pple, I have been a dummy for a while now, seeking answers to questions that really needs urgent response to, I have been going on yahoo.answers to seek answers to my questions, but I figured out that white men or even black Americans cannot give me an accurate answer unlike my own nija peeps that understands the way things are here.

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 months now,  I am 24 and shes 16, beautiful with all assets required to be a modellino. Please do not say am a child abuser. We are both in love with each other. I am scared right now cos she just resumed school far away in Owerri as a jambite, and I feel I might lose her due to the fact that most nija girls that enters Uni for the first time tends to lose focus from their present relationship regardless of the fact that they are in love or not.  She usually wake me up in the morning with calls or txt messages, but nw she does do that, so Im having a feeling that the feeling is fading gradually. I know it is very obvious that she'll have a relationship there, I do not mind, but what do you guys think I can do in order to sustain this relationship in a way that I can still be her number 1, I am so much in love with this gurl that any little error in our relationship makes me hyper. Nija sensible soji guys abeg help with sensible advise.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Taken(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2009
Common my man, you should have better plans for your life beside worrying over a small girl that is yet to know about life.
Build your life, plan for your future, and let time and chance leads you to your final destination.
For the fact that you are worrying over this girl, you have already lost her.

Stop worrying.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by eyonigger(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2009
But I am not showing it to her that am worried.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Taken(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2009
Look what I meant is don't fret over her but fret over building a solid life.
2. Most Young pple are unstable cus they have less/no experience about life
3. Definately, she will meet richer, better, more attractive, and more influential guys; You cant do nothing about that.
And she alone can determine that none of these would influenced her heart
4. Broken relationship is better than broken marriage
5. Let nature takes his toll.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by heather(f): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
common man be serious with ur self a 16yrs old gal. it is so very illegal to date a 16 yrs old gal not to talk more of u worrying about her seeing someone else, if it were to be in a mordenized country u will be jailed for 3 yrs. more over she is bound to meet people, but if ur relationship with her really means any thing to her u will still remain her num 1, u are just feeling insecure. sort ur self out first, become a better man , cos i think that will make u feel better.

1 Like

Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Omolola1(f): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2009
she don leave u o. grin Accept my deepest sympathy embarassed cry
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Opslag(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
U hash o!
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2009
o boy, forget the girl.
but wetin u dey do with a 16 yr old anyways?
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by kufreabasi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2009
Taken:

Common my man, you should have better plans for your life beside worrying over a small girl that is yet to know about life.
Build your life, plan for your future, and let time and chance leads you to your final destination.
For the fact that you are worrying over this girl, you have already lost her.

Stop worrying.

Don't mind him, he has not seen anything yet.
@ poster
what news or story have been hearing about a fresher in higher institution especially girls?
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by 1one: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2009
@poster

you must have been thinking with your lower head for even going out with a 16year old, for goodness sakes, 16year old girls are so stupid, oh sorry, i meant STUPID, what value could a 16year old girl possibly add to your life, your ways of thinking should be different, thats another mistake, they don't even think at all, their actions are fuelled by irrational impulses, they are always lightheaded cos there's obviously nothing in the brain, the brain is still highly populated with more watery than solid tissues, they are highly sentimental and subjective and most of their choices and decisions are sieved through concepts and notions gotten from all those cheap skate novels, need i say more?, so my guy, consider it a love gift from the heavenlies that both of you are now somewhat apart, MOVE ON.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2009
u re freting over a babe? for bleeping wot.
let me tell u something, forget about her.
i said that coz i know girls are naturally unstable,
and at that age, she is more naturally over unstable.
dont u know that d second name 4 girls is out of site is out of mind, if u aint gat dough.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by abrahym(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2009
im 95% sure she wil neglect
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by abrahym(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2009
@1one, age dont realy matter,maturity matterz alot,have dated a 14years gurl,she love me so much,why? im her 1st love.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by eyonigger(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
I actually forgot to input the fact that she is more than 16 in character and any other thing you can think of, this is the first relationship having to be with a young girl, and its nothing different to any other matured girls that I have been with. So what you guys are saying is that I should just forget the relationship? Or should I just stop worrying myself and see the way things would go either ways?
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by abrahym(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2009
eyonigger ill advice u to carry on, dude u knw wat up? dont flash,text or call her for one week,if she ask why ur not being calling,lie dat ur down! but if she dont care to call or text u,just forget abt her. dat d way i do my thang.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by eyonigger(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
Man me, I never bala this gurl na, to be sincere, na wetin dey worry me be that. Actually neglecting her is what I have started since yesterday, she just called some minutes ago to ask me something, told her, and she said ok, bye, and she hung up, , Me i just wan bala make i know sey i no lose at all.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by ladeeh09: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
why you dey worry, expect the worst most likely she will misbehave and you will get mad, and call it off, if you dont expect too much you maybe pleasantly surprised. wink
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by abrahym(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
eyonigger it not mandatory u bala her? bcoz if u do,u don sin? if u sin u go dey hellfire? if u dey hellfire u don die be dat. lol just kidding but plz dont bala her.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by bluespice(f): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2009
excuse me but wats 'bala'
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by bluespice(f): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2009
that said wht on eath is a 24 yr old doing with a 16 year old?
its understandable if ur friends
but u claim to be dating her
ur a sad case for a peadophile angry
ur ass should be frying in jail and yes i meant that in every way possible!

that said i can only hope that she finds a person best suited to her age when she gets to uni
u might love her, but wait till she's matured enough to be able to objectively define what ever it is she feels or doesnt feel for u
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Taken(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
Bala = bang bang her. Please my friend, your feelings should not be to bala. Have some respect.
Well another thing you can do is to wait for her till she graduated from college - if you truly believes she is God's choice for you.
But to bala only, I beg you o to kick such thought and impulses out. Do you want some dude to bala you sisters and cousins for sport?
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by eyonigger(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hahahha, u guys are funny, but she don bala before na? And she wan dey bala dey go? Make I come dey dull? @ d person that says I gonna go to hell, are we not all sinners? I know am wrong, but two wrongs cant make a right cos she self don bala before. Besides it aint only bala that is on my mind, I love her but as a guyman that has invested my whole feelings into this gurl, I am entitled to a balala, please feel me.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Taken(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2009
Nothing wrong with balalaing, but even if she has done it before, you play the big dawg by showing true love and respect.
See pple think sey the guys who dey keep quiet are suwegbes.  But what pple dont know nah sey, there is power in quietness and in submission.
Consider a snake for example! Remember also that empty vessels make the most sounds.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2009
@ OP

Ur case really is pathetic and disturbing to say the least!!! undecided

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by eyonigger(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2009
@ TOYOSI, Its not a surprise that any lady that comes on here would blast me, please visit another thread.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2009
eyonigger:

@ TOYOSI, Its not a surprise that any lady that comes on here would blast me, please visit another thread.

ROFLMGBO!!! cheesy cheesy

U better be kidding me, this is an open forum fortunately, and i gave ma two cents as such, so WTF are ya on about!! angry

The difference BTW us is that I don't come and spill ma guts, and misery on a public forum!!! grin grin

Anyways take it easy I trust this would be the last I'd be hearing from ya!!! wink
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2009
Wait, pull back she is SIXTEEN years of age!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. *dials child protective services*
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2009
grin grin If i were the girl's brother you shld be worrying about your freedom more than whether she will leave you or not.

Foolish boy go and make something out of your life instead of worrying a person who shld still be hugging teddy bears. Allow her to grow my friend.
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by chamotex(m): 3:15am On Jan 18, 2009
I no fit shout
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by Treetop20(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2009
enterede
lol cheesy cheesy
he heeheheheheee
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by bluespice(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2009
the grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure of the poster leaves one wondering
what attracted the 16 year old to him in the first instance
Re: My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? by SeanT21(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2009
You are an abuser fool.

24 Year old man and a 16 year old girl dont go together!!

**~~Find someone your age~~**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend The Liar Or His Best Friend? / What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? / "What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.