Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? (1591 Views)

Can We Truly Forgive And Forget when our partners betray our trust / How Many Of Us Can Proudly Say We've NEVER Cheated On Our Partners Before?? / Is It Right/ Wrong To Pick Our Partners Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by Vuitton(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
My last relationship hit the rocks again this year.  cry
Reason- She was cheating on me.  angry

We were both corpers in the 2006 Batch "B",   smiley
She had always showed and said she loved me.  kiss

WHY 

The girl before that was the same,  I was in my finals in UNIcry

I have slept with other guys girls for as long as i have been having sex.  shocked
Is this KARMA 

Forget   lipsrsealed  Its happened to all my close friends.

Is it just around my circle, please gimme your opinion
Cheers  shocked
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by amsky(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
no vuitton it's not.cheating is very rampant,but i have not been a victim.if you cheat on your partner,you should also expect the same-that's karma like you rightly said.the lady who'll be true to you is there somewhere,just waiting for the right time to surface.you try and stop your cheating ways.it only brings heart breaks in its wake.there is no trust,and that is the basis of a relationship.so you be trustworthyand then everything will fall in place.
goodluck
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by ohbiey(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
screw you and screw you real good
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2007
ohbiey:

screw you and screw you real good

is that how limited your vocabulary is?

@poster

is not in your circle . . . . . its just the story of life!
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by nana(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

is that how limited your vocabulary is?
lol
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by FactorChic(f): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Poster
PLEAS SPEAK FOR URSELF! What's that BS u 're giving me about "Cheating, we have all done it"

All done what? abeg speak for urself next time!!!

KARMA can be a B!tch, now u know!
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by Vuitton(m): 1:33am On Dec 13, 2007
FactorChic:

@ Poster
PLEAS SPEAK FOR URSELF! What's that BS u 're giving me about "Cheating, we have all done it"

All done what? abeg speak for yourself next time!!!

KARMA can be a B!tch, now u know!

Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll cool
Dont get worked up lipsrsealed i modified the topic to suit your type grin

By the way- f**k karma tongue
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by iice(f): 2:18am On Dec 13, 2007
Such is life
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by smartsoft(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2007
iice:

Such is life
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by ayo84(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
girls are super extraordinary

when i say super, they initiate the whole cheating game

most of you guys won't understand , but if you get into a girl's mind ,she's practically thinking about sex all the time.
Every guy a girl meets has an opportunity to hit it off with her that first time,that first moment.

most guys screw it up being too overbearing,obnoxious and insecure and most guys do not understand female body language.

If you play your cards right any guy can hit it off with any girl he meets for the first time.

It's like magnets attracting each other

girls want sex,they sleep,eat,dream,gossip,fantasize about it
why do you think they are multi orgasmic and we guys aint.

Every girl you meet is looking for the right kind of guy who will elicit the emotions that she fantasizes about.

The way you dress,talk,walk,the way you ignore them and so on. can turn her on and the rest is-"her boyfriend coming to nairaland and complaining that his girlfriend is cheating on him"

Check this out
i made out with a chick in a bus that was travelling. The interesting part is that we never said a word to each other
sometimes when you talk you screw things up.

How did i do it?
BODY LANGUAGE
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by fairpriest(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
well said,ayo,however some of them exercise self control.my woman is good at that,and i respect her a lot just for being self-disciplined
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by Vuitton(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2007
ayo84:

The way you dress,talk,walk,the way you ignore them and so on. can turn her on and the rest is-"her boyfriend coming to nairaland and complaining that his girlfriend is cheating on him

Aint complaining dude undecided
Jus wanted opinions from peeps on the topic
Guess u agree with me though,
Is this a case of Screw my chick, i screw urs
shocked
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by waterworks(f): 3:38am On Dec 18, 2007
heh heh heh its not the circle of ure friends its the circle of ure gurls. look bfor a gurl outside the circle of gurls u normally fancy. change ure criteria. criterias like: she must be hot, she most have a grt body, she must bla bla bla. mellow down pick a sweet ggurl not a hot gurl a cute gurl not a sexy gurl a good gurl not a bad gurl or vice versa test that if its still the same then maybe its U!!!!
BOTTOM LINE -PICK ME!!
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by sleekdot(m): 4:08am On Dec 18, 2007
I think sometimes its ok to cheat,it helps if you know what you are doing.You are right about karma, I cheat so I suspect my GF is doing the same,though I doubt it.
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by Amydiva: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2007
Well, whatever goes around comes around
So, you shouldn't be complaining

Besides talk for yourself alone, we don't all cheat.
Some people are actually sincere!!
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by koolsasy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2007
wel,your own situation is karma, u screw pples own,someone else screws your own,
wel,not evry body cheats on their partners, i hv never cheated before,its too much waste of time and stress.instead of cheatin,y not breakup if u re tired?
its a free world
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
funny enuf i have neva cheated on ma guy b4 even though i had many reasons to cus i look at it as a waste of tyme
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by saucekid(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
cheating! cheating! cheating!

do we have to??
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by adeboo(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
We all enter the temptation to cheat on our spouses all the time but some choose to fall for it while others dont.
Well i definately believe in karma - its been happening to me these past few days that it just happens and then i am quickly reminded of it by my dear spirit of truth.

The lesson is that i have started trying to treat people the way i wanna be treated.

Thats something else thats on ma new years dream list.
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by ndumart: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2007
Cheating is a thing of the mind, it goes beyond havin sexual intercourse with someone not ur partner.
However everybody has the potential to cheat but not all indulge in it.
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by efuah(f): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2007
ayo84:

most of you guys won't understand , but if you get into a girl's mind ,she's practically thinking about sex all the time.
Every guy a girl meets has an opportunity to hit it off with her that first time,that first moment.

If you play your cards right any guy can hit it off with any girl he meets for the first time.

It's like magnets attracting each other

girls want sex,they sleep,eat,dream,gossip,fantasize about it
why do you think they are multi orgasmic and we guys aint.
]
Let me say. . . . that's ya mind or perhaps the kind of girls u've been meeting undecided Don't generalise issues like these, if u think some guys are good, some ladies are good too!

. . . and what makes ya think "we" think abt sex all da time u make me lol grin

fairpriest:

my woman is good at that,and i respect her a lot just for being self-disciplined
a good testimony there. Gad bless ya kiss

Amydiva:

Well, whatever goes around comes around
So, you shouldn't be complaining

Besides talk for yourself alone, we don't all cheat.
Some people are actually sincere!!
Bless u.
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by Vuitton(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
waterworks:

heh heh heh its not the circle of ure friends its the circle of ure girls. look bfor a girl outside the circle of girls u normally fancy. change ure criteria. criterias like: she must be hot, she most have a grt body, she must bla bla bla. mellow down pick a sweet ggurl not a hot girl a cute girl not a sexy girl a good girl not a bad girl or vice versa test that if its still the same then maybe its You!!!!
BOTTOM LINE -PICK ME!!

Thanks for the advice smiley
Why dont we get in contact wink
I have been wanting to check your plumbing system grin
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by dimpules: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
But my guy, you said you have cheated so what do you expect? what goes around comes around but it don't always work that way anyway. I have dated and all the guys have cheated on me yet i have never cheated on them. Why? Greed, lust and bad choices.

Stop the cheating and feel good about yourself.
Re: Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? by QUESHIQUE(f): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2007
I can see that you people are not well learnt. Why do you all think so narrow-minded shocked? Why do you all have to focus cheating only in having an affair with the opposite. We all are guilty of cheating including myself and am not talking about aving an affair now with an opposite sex.

Did you know that if you don't spend quality time with your partner that is 'Cheating" shocked?
Did you know if you with-held sex from your partner that is cheating cry? You are cheating him/her of their sexual enjoyment embarassed
Did you know that false pretence in a relationship is cheating lipsrsealed?

"Cheating" does not centered around having sex with the opposite sex it comes in many forms which most of us are not cognizant in knowing.

(1) (Reply)

A Student And His Computer Instructor. / Girls Double Date More Than Guys / Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.