Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Love (962 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2007
What wierd things have you done in the name of love. Things that when you look back you think to yourself 'damn!! did i really do that?'

I remember driving over 500 miles to see a girl who was about giving birth. She was my girlfriend but the baby was not mine and i knew it but still went to see her and took care of her and the baby for two years before coming back to my senses. This love thing na waooooo
Re: In The Name Of Love by Emad(f): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2008
hummmm this love thing is a disease
Re: In The Name Of Love by sylvex(f): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2008
hmmmmm na wa o! this love thing really dey contagious
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2008
So far I dont think I have done anything really weird, but maybe I am wrong cuz I am still in love *shrugs* but if i did do something i am almost positive my family would tell me about it and so far they haven't.
Re: In The Name Of Love by cheeseypie: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2008
Ok so right now, I am in love with a girl who is 25 years old. I am 15 years old, but she likes me too. She's not my girlfriend, but I really like her. She's NOT like any other girl I met in my entire life, her personality is exactly like mine, and we have so freakin' much in common that it can't be put into a list. I really don't know what to do, shes amazing, and what if my parents found out? How can I explain that AGE doesn't matter! I think age doesn't matter, its just how close the relationship is, who cares about the age! What am I gonna do? If someone finds out, it'll be bad for me,
Re: In The Name Of Love by TheSly: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2008
love! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: In The Name Of Love by iceland(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
Right now am dating a 52yrs old white woman ,no i will call her lady,well, can i call that love,i dont need her for immigration purpose cos i dont intend to marry her.iceland gives u permanent resident permit if u can spend up to 3 years legally in there country,so i dont need help whatsoever.still am kinda crazy about this woman,i mean lady.IS THAT REALLY LOVE?really i dont know!

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Boyfriend Is Back Should I Date Him Back / Being Single Is It Worth It? / Re: Who Will Your Val Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.