Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops (12762 Views)

Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / About Computer Village,ikeja,lagos State.(largest I.T Market In Nigeria)pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
mekaboy: [b]NIGERIA THE RICH GET RICHER THE POOR GET POORER, SOME NIGERIANS ARE BUSY STEALING BILLIONS AND GOING FREE, SOME NIGERIANS HAVE REFUSED TO ENGAGE IN CRIME AND DECIDED TO WORK LEGITIMATELY FOR INCOME, AND THE SAME GOVT WILL DESTROY THEIR SOURCE.

TOMORROW THEY WILL LAMENT OVER THE LEVEL OF INSECURITY, WHAT STOPS FASHIOLA FROM BUILDING SMALL SHOPS THERE AND LET THESE PEOPLE PAY INSTALLMENT FOR 10YEARS UNTIL THEY FINISH ?

GOVT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE, YES THE AREA IS CLEAN NOW, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT FEED FROM THAT AREA ? WHEN WILL NIGERIAN GOVT VALUE THE LIFE OF A NIGERIAN CITIZEN MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE?

WHEN WILL GOVT START TO TAKE DEEP THOUGHTS ABOUT PEOPLES HARDSHIP BEFORE TAKING ACTION? WHEN WILL THE GOVERNOR HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHT, THINKING OF WHAT HE CAN DO TO HELP ORDINARY HUSTLING YOUTHS ON THE STREETS?

ALL THEY THINK OF IS DEMOLISH THE STRUCTURES AND LET THE PEOPLE GO TO HELL. IF THE GOVT WAS NOT CORRUPT AND CREATED JOBS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ARTISANS, WONT THESE GUYS BE ABLE TO AFFORD A SHOP ? [/b]
Is Fashola the President now who steals billions? My friend,you are suppose to direct that question to Goathead Egbere Jonathan and PDP Governors and leaders,not Fashola. Your second point,there are new shops built in computer village waiting to be occupied.It is the duty of whoever is interested to go to banks and financial institutions to get loan and repay in 10 years ok? Goverment no be bank o. Se u hear? Let's do the right thing. If they cant afford the shops at computer village,there are other cheaper shops in lagos but not ikeja

2 Likes

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
mekaboy: [b]NIGERIA THE RICH GET RICHER THE POOR GET POORER, SOME NIGERIANS ARE BUSY STEALING BILLIONS AND GOING FREE, SOME NIGERIANS HAVE REFUSED TO ENGAGE IN CRIME AND DECIDED TO WORK LEGITIMATELY FOR INCOME, AND THE SAME GOVT WILL DESTROY THEIR SOURCE.

TOMORROW THEY WILL LAMENT OVER THE LEVEL OF INSECURITY, WHAT STOPS FASHIOLA FROM BUILDING SMALL SHOPS THERE AND LET THESE PEOPLE PAY INSTALLMENT FOR 10YEARS UNTIL THEY FINISH ?

GOVT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE, YES THE AREA IS CLEAN NOW, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT FEED FROM THAT AREA ? WHEN WILL NIGERIAN GOVT VALUE THE LIFE OF A NIGERIAN CITIZEN MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE?

WHEN WILL GOVT START TO TAKE DEEP THOUGHTS ABOUT PEOPLES HARDSHIP BEFORE TAKING ACTION? WHEN WILL THE GOVERNOR HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHT, THINKING OF WHAT HE CAN DO TO HELP ORDINARY HUSTLING YOUTHS ON THE STREETS?

ALL THEY THINK OF IS DEMOLISH THE STRUCTURES AND LET THE PEOPLE GO TO HELL. IF THE GOVT WAS NOT CORRUPT AND CREATED JOBS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ARTISANS, WONT THESE GUYS BE ABLE TO AFFORD A SHOP ? [/b]
Is Fashola the President now who steals billions? My friend,you are suppose to direct that question to Goathead Egbere Jonathan and PDP Governors and leaders,not Fashola. Your second point,there are new shops built in computer village waiting to be occupied.It is the duty of whoever is interested to go to banks and financial institutions to get loan and repay in 10 years ok? Goverment no be bank o. Se u hear? Let's do the right thing. If they cant afford the shops at computer village,there are other cheaper shops in lagos but not ikeja
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by stillme(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: so many people will lose their means of livelihood by this action,i hope a little compensation will be given to them.

Compensation for illegal structures? U need to think again.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by faithin9ja: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
maryjames9: Is Fashola the President now who steals billions? My friend,you are suppose to direct that question to Goathead Egbere Jonathan and PDP Governors and leaders,not Fashola. Your second point,there are new shops built in computer village waiting to be occupied.It is the duty of whoever is interested to go to banks and financial institutions to get loan and repay in 10 years ok? Goverment no be bank o. Se u hear? Let's do the right thing. If they cant afford the shops at computer village,there are other cheaper shops in lagos but not ikeja

The ignorance with which people like you talk is disappointing. All politicians in Nigeria since before independence have been involved in one form of corruption or the other, do you think corruption is only with Jonathan or corruption started with Jonathan

For over 60 years Igbo people have been trading and giving 'freedom' to their boys. In years gone by, Freedom meant opening a shop for your boy. How many shops can you open for the tens of 'boys' that will do apprentice with you?

These 'boys' and thousands others (from all ethnic groups) are struggling to make N300 a day from their total stock of N12,000.

How do you want these boys to rent shops. The smallest shop in computer village is N400,000 a year rent for less than 10 metres square. Left to you the boys should go and rent shops in their villages, because rent is cheap. And we will alll leave computer village to go to individual villages to buy our goods sad

Financial institutions to lend money? what clap trap, in the western world you borrow money to buy a house (a mortgage), you get 25 years to pay back. In Nigeria even the most secure form of lending i.e. a mortgage is usually never even up to 5 years, at interest rates at 30% per year.

How do you want a 19 or 21 year old petty trader to borrow money to rent a shop?

Why do banks charge such high interest rates for such short periods (most commercial loans in Nigeria are usually less than 9 months)is because people like you will not leave your money in Nigeria banks for 5 years and above for interest of 5% per year, so the banks can lend. Banks cannot afford to borrow short and lend long.

Instead you are coming to nairaland to spout nonsense.

I personally support Fashola for most of his actions, but I really wish the state governments can find away to give petty traders a better and cheaper venue to trade.

2 Likes

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Slyr0x: I LOVE THIS.

[size=14pt][b]These are the same people that wrap Amala in Blackberry Bold5 casing and sell off to unsuspecting buyers.
[/size][/b]

Way to go!

EKO O NI BAJE!

grin grin grin grin
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
uzomagic: How come this story which is a routine exercise by FCTA officials in Abuja get to the front page?
I will not be surprised that these ACN goons on this forum will roll out the red carpet to celebrate Fashola for clearing make shift structures in computer village.
This is the hype that has surrounded fashola's second term in office.

Why u're feeling so bitter?
Eko Oni Baje o
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
Wa se re baba fash!
Surely, Ladipo should be next.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by deb(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Faun: Damn! Looking at those pictures meeeehn, Lagos is definitely one UGLY city! Jesus!!!
The way you hear some goons brag about Lagos on this forum ehn, you go think say the place na Beverly Hills or Malibu!
What a hideous overrated fhucking eyesore! shocked

Na wah for u o. So those are enough pix to make a conclusion over an entire state?
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by labbyboi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
ebamma: so many people will lose their means of livelihood by this action,i hope a little compensation will be given to them.

How I wish we can have a click on Nairaland dat reads "Dislike" 2 foolish comment as dis... Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by ypzilanti: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
faithin9ja:

The ignorance with which people like you talk is disappointing. All politicians in Nigeria since before independence have been involved in one form of corruption or the other, do you think corruption is only with Jonathan or corruption started with Jonathan

For over 60 years Igbo people have been trading and giving 'freedom' to their boys. In years gone by, Freedom meant opening a shop for your boy. How many shops can you open for the tens of 'boys' that will do apprentice with you?

These 'boys' and thousands others (from all ethnic groups) are struggling to make N300 a day from their total stock of N12,000.

How do you want these boys to rent shops. The smallest shop in computer village is N400,000 a year rent for less than 10 metres square. Left to you the boys should go and rent shops in their villages, because rent is cheap. And we will alll leave computer village to go to individual villages to buy our goods sad

Financial institutions to lend money? what clap trap, in the western world you borrow money to buy a house (a mortgage), you get 25 years to pay back. In Nigeria even the most secure form of lending i.e. a mortgage is usually never even up to 5 years, at interest rates at 30% per year.

How do you want a 19 or 21 year old petty trader to borrow money to rent a shop?

Why do banks charge such high interest rates for such short periods (most commercial loans in Nigeria are usually less than 9 months)is because people like you will not leave your money in Nigeria banks for 5 years and above for interest of 5% per year, so the banks can lend. Banks cannot afford to borrow short and lend long.

I personally support Fashola for most of his actions
, but I really wish the state governments can find away to give petty traders a better and cheaper venue to trade.

Thats the difference between GEJ and Fashola. Fashola is supported in most actions by Lagosians because he has shown his leadership qualities on most issues.

They dont agree with him on everything and no reasonable human would agree with a leader on all his actions.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Royals1st: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2012
Fashola of Lagos Govt or what ever the fact is the ACN are only trying always step into matters that people can easily notice ..Please where is the shops build buy lagos state GOVT for computer village guys that they can rent and even the computer village shops are completely full and the rent for small shop it very costly and how on earth do you expect everyone to get such amount of money to rent shop in computer village when rent of shop for a year is between 500k to 700k if those selling by the road are able to raise money to rent shop they will not stay by the road and hustle everyone like to be in office and who like to suffer ? standing in the sun from morning till night and hanging around in when it rained ..I understand the road need to be free and clear but before such action is taken they most have make a arrangement for the stress sell or road seller ..And for those of you comparing europe or usa or any other country that there roads is free and there is no road side seller please stop comparing nigeria with those country because there GOVT have fear of GOD and they are lawful country un nigeria ..In all those western word people has right been a citizen to get business loan and so on ..So student loans so why on earth with some compare nigeria to those country ..All fingers are not equal is not everybody that will be able to raise lager capital to rent shop so GOVT should reason well before they take any action when this guys do not have means to support there living then i more robber and all the rich guys in computer village won't be able to rest and more robber computer village has really helped lagos and so many unemployed graduate even hustle in computer village so the govt you reason before all this silly action is taken .
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by KDULAR: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2012

Seriously sometimes I wonder we deserve anything good in this country because I see the educate people here( assuming everybody here is anyway) seeing nothing wrong in illegality. If you must earn a living, should it be through illegal means, should it become a nuisance to order ? Where is it in the world or even in our villages is street trading is done without it being ordered by the local authorities. trully I don't know what your complain is ,but if this is it, them=n youhave no say. Some people are even suggesting compesation shocked shocked shocked Ridiculous angry angry angry angry angry
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by omayyi: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nice one Fashola; clear them Igbo nuisance. Do to them what they do to others. Buncha inhospitable, ungratefuls...
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by olaheavy: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
(a Igbo cannibal's quotesmiley
''For over 60 years Igbo people have been trading and giving 'freedom' to their boys. In years gone by, Freedom meant opening a shop for your boy. How many shops can you open for the tens of 'boys' that will do apprentice with you? Left to you the boys should go and rent shops in their villages, because rent is cheap. And we will alll leave computer village to go to individual villages...''

(a Yoruba landowner's responsesmiley
You got it damn right! Yes, get the fvck back to your hellholes in the accursed East. B.itch talking about teeming Igbo youth running about the Yoruba streets - do we really give a fvck about them or any of you ignorant Easterners? All we want and asking for is for you cannibals to leave our lands and fvck off to either Abuja or Calabar or Onitsha. LEAVE OUR YORUBALAND ALONE! Way to go Mr. Raji Fashola. Next port of call is Alaba Market then Ladipo and, later, Mile 12. If we attempt to dislodge those human eaters peacefully and they fail to budge then I think when we go BokoHaram on them they'll take us seriously that we really want them to leave the Yorubaland and fvck the hell off to their erosion drenched caves in the Bight of Biafra. These Igbo cannibals are laughable indeed - they abuse and deride us daily, but are crying that we should build shanty towns for them to dwell and flourish in. Heck no! Go back home, cannibals! Your home is in the hellholes called the Eastern Nigeria. Why are you thieves so obsessed with the Yorubaland? In case you Igbo pigs would like to play the blame game of Lagos being a former FCT and some s.hit like that, I tell you what: Calabar was also an FCT - and it's right there in your landlocked East. Abi, what happens to your land of milk and honey and the rising sun? You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

1 Like

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by baslone: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
faithin9ja:
All politicians in Nigeria since before independence have been involved in one form of corruption or the other, do you think corruption is only with Jonathan or corruption started with Jonathan

No it didn't but corruption has been legalized under his regime!
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by faithin9ja: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
olaheavy:
For over 60 years Igbo people have been trading and giving 'freedom' to their boys. In years gone by, Freedom meant opening a shop for your boy. How many shops can you open for the tens of 'boys' that will do apprentice with you? Left to you the boys should go and rent shops in their villages, because rent is cheap. And we will alll leave computer village to go to individual villages...

You got it damn right! Yes, get the fvck back to your hellholes in the accursed East. B.itch talking about teeming Igbo youth running about the Yoruba streets - do we really give a fvck about them or any of you ignorant Easterners? All we want and asking for is for you cannibals to leave our lands and fvck off to either Abuja or Calabar or Onitsha. LEAVE OUR YORUBALAND ALONE! Way to go Mr. Raji Fashola. Next port of call is Alaba Market then Ladipo and Later Mile 12. If we attempt to dislodge them human eaters peacefully and they fail to budge then I think when we go BokoHaram on them they'll take us seriously that we really want them to leave the Yorubaland and fvck the hell off to their erosion drenched caves in the Bight of Biafra. These Igbo cannibals are laughable indeed - they abuse and deride us daily, but are crying that we should build shanty towns for them to dwell and flourish in. Heck no! Go back home,. cannibals! Your home is in the hellholes called the Eastern Nigeria. Why are you thieves so obsessed with the Yorubaland? In case you Igbo pigs would like to play the blame game of Lagos being a former FCT and some shit like that, I tell you what: Calabar was aalso an FCT - and it's right there in your landlocked East. Abi, what happens to your land of milk and honey and the rising sun? You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Raji Fashola was 2 or 3 years my junior in University of Benin in the mid eighties. Why did he go to Uniben (kobo kobo according to your ignorant arse)?

Fashola unlike you is a true Nigerian, that's why he has at least one Igbo in his cabinet.

In the 1960's NCNC - Zik's party was the main party on Lagos Island you ignorant fool.

Nigeria has been one before your parents met. this childish rant will get the contempt it deserves.

5 Likes

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thank you Fashola for trying to bring sanity to Lagos.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by faithin9ja: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
baslone:

No it didn't but corruption has been legalized under his regime!

IBB legalized corruption with his culture of 'settlement' ask your seniors

1 Like

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
i was there to buy something today,men! It caught them unawares. I knew it will come to this. Many people do legitimate bussiness here but the bad ones are many. They steal, cheat, dupe and do all manner of athrocities.
Either you believe or not, armed robbers that stole phones will always bring it there to sell.
Your phones that were stolen in traffic, or at gun point will be sold there.(remember when late funsho williams stolen phone was tracked down by police from one aboki all the way from maiduguri, he claimed he bought it road side of computer village at 2k before he travelled to the north)
computers that were stolen, will be sold at road sides (remember INEC computer machines before election) . The level of malpractices are much, but it is only few that are doing legal bussinesses i really pity.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Aikayy: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lagos really is d dirtiest town in Nigeria. R those yoruba dudes related to pigs? The entire town is littered with refuse and human waste. The roads r in poor shape, drainages are blocked. And buglers,armed robbers,assassins, rapists are on stand by, code named alayes! But the had working governor shies away from salvaging the situation. He prefers going about, knocking down wooden chairs and tables. Any fool can do that Mr. Governor!

1 Like

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by ypzilanti: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
olaheavy: (a Igbo cannibal's quotesmiley
''For over 60 years Igbo people have been trading and giving 'freedom' to their boys. In years gone by, Freedom meant opening a shop for your boy. How many shops can you open for the tens of 'boys' that will do apprentice with you? Left to you the boys should go and rent shops in their villages, because rent is cheap. And we will alll leave computer village to go to individual villages...''

You got it damn right! Yes, get the fvck back to your hellholes in the accursed East. B.itch talking about teeming Igbo youth running about the Yoruba streets - do we really give a fvck about them or any of you ignorant Easterners? All we want and asking for is for you cannibals to leave our lands and fvck off to either Abuja or Calabar or Onitsha. LEAVE OUR YORUBALAND ALONE! Way to go Mr. Raji Fashola. Next port of call is Alaba Market then Ladipo and, later, Mile 12. If we attempt to dislodge those human eaters peacefully and they fail to budge then I think when we go BokoHaram on them they'll take us seriously that we really want them to leave the Yorubaland and fvck the hell off to their erosion drenched caves in the Bight of Biafra. These Igbo cannibals are laughable indeed - they abuse and deride us daily, but are crying that we should build shanty towns for them to dwell and flourish in. Heck no! Go back home, cannibals! Your home is in the hellholes called the Eastern Nigeria. Why are you thieves so obsessed with the Yorubaland? In case you Igbo pigs would like to play the blame game of Lagos being a former FCT and some s.hit like that, I tell you what: Calabar was also an FCT - and it's right there in your landlocked East. Abi, what happens to your land of milk and honey and the rising sun? You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

I just became a little dumber from reading your post.

Please, if you have a shop, sell only to Yorubas.

If you have a trade,only service Yorubas.

Your Yoruba mates are making a killing cash wise out of the cosmopolitan nature of the city and you are here on Nairaland venting against imagined enemies.

3 Likes

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by ochukoccna: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
faithin9ja:
IBB legalized corruption with his culture of 'settlement' ask your seniors
True
However,Ebele has taken it to previously unchartered waters
In IBB's time they stole billions but GEJ's posse do trillions

@ topic,its not a tribal thing for just like Oshodi,those roadside dudes rep different tribes even the late Dagrin once hustled on Computer Village's 'floor'
True many dudes got 'sacked' today but most of this dudes do shady stuff&cant be traced easily if at all
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by ypzilanti: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
If Nigerians would only purchase in shops, the street traders will dissappear for lack of demand.

One can only wish.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by MaxDick9ja: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
faithin9ja:

I personally support Fashola for most of his actions, but I really wish the state governments can find away to give petty traders a better and cheaper venue to trade.

God bless you
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by mekaboy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
KDULAR:

Seriously sometimes I wonder we deserve anything good in this country because I see the educate people here( assuming everybody here is anyway) seeing nothing wrong in illegality. If you must earn a living, should it be through illegal means, should it become a nuisance to order ? Where is it in the world or even in our villages is street trading is done without it being ordered by the local authorities. trully I don't know what your complain is ,but if this is it, them=n you have no say. Some people are even suggesting compesation shocked shocked shocked Ridiculous angry angry angry angry angry

THE ILLEGALITY YOU ARE REFERRING TO IS A RESULT GOVT NEGLECT OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY, AN OIL RICH COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA, IS THERE ANY FORM OF WELFARE? ARE SOME OF THOSE GUYS HUSTLING THERE NOT GRADUATES? WHAT HAS GOVT DONE IN THE PAST 10 YEARS TO ELIMINATE UNEMPLOYMENT ?

NOBODY IS SAYING PEOPLE SHOULD PUT UP STRUCTURES ANYWHERE THEY LIKE TO SELL, BUT GOVT SHOULD KNOW THAT WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE DOING IS A RESULT OF HARDSHIP , FROM MANY YEARS OF CORRUPTION IN GOVT AS A WHOLE. NOBODY THAT HAS BEEN IN GOVT IN NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS CAN BOAST OF CLEAN HANDS, NO MATTER THE PARTY.

IF YOU DONT STEAL, BUT SEE SOMEONE STEALING AND COVER UP YOU ARE ALSO GUILTY.

SO WHEN GOVT SEE SUCH PEOPLE, BEFORE TAKING SUCH ACTIONS , LET THEM UNDERSTAND THAT THEY THE GOVT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE PEOPLES SUFFERING. THEY SHOULD CREATE OPTIONS FOR THEM BEFORE DEMOLISHING. IF FASHIOLA OR YOURSELF WERE TO BE IN THEIR POSITION AND THEY WHERE THE GOVT, WOULD U RESPOND THIS WAY ?

1 Like

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by folahann(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
So KAI is Fashola's new nickname. Good to know.
If i live in a very beautiful house which I bought/rented, will I allow someone to build a wooden house in front of my gate just because he doesn't have enough money to rent a house? Hell no
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by antitpiah: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
faithin9ja:

Raji Fashola was 2 or 3 years my junior in University of Benin in the mid eighties. Why did he go to Uniben (kobo kobo according to your ignorant arse)?

Because he wasnt good enough for any of the schools in the SW. It is obvious to a dispassionate observer that Fashola isnt the best the Yoruba people can offer. That said, I admire his determination to see his dream come true.

Fashola unlike you is a true Nigerian, that's why he has at least one Igbo in his cabinet.

So who is a false Nigerian? The r/a/c/i/s/t, triba/l/i/s/t administrators in your hellhole over there in Alaigbo? All you Ibos know is how to take from the Yorubas, how to steal from them, how to whine when they dont give you what you want. . . what a sad life to live

In the 1960's NCNC - Zik's party [/b]was the main party on Lagos Island you ignorant fool.

NCNC started as a Yoruba party. NCNC was started by Herbert Macaulay, a proud Yoruba man.NCNC was dominated by Yoruba intelligentsia, educated Yoruba lawyers form the UK. It was after the Yorubas left that it transformed to an Igbo dominated party. Get your facts straight, Ibo s/l/u/t

[b]Nigeria has been one before your parents met. this childish rant will get the contempt it deserves.

Thats because your fellow ediot Ibo, Azikiwe, wanted to rule over the biggest country in the Black world. It is unfortunate that you and I hold the same passport. God, you f/u/c/k/e/d/ up!
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by antitpiah: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
ypzilanti:

I just became a little dumber from reading your post.

Please, if you have a shop, sell only to Yorubas.

If you have a trade,only service Yorubas.

Your Yoruba mates are making a killing cash wise out of the cosmopolitan nature of the city and you are here on Nairaland venting against imagined enemies.

We are not happy with the stupidddd cosmopolitan crap you are referring to. We just want you to leave please. The sooner the better. Leave us alone and go back to your Eldorado where you kidnap your parents for money.
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by faithin9ja: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
antitpiah:

Because he wasnt good enough for any of the schools in the SW. It is obvious to a dispassionate observer that Fashola isnt the best the Yoruba people can offer. That said, I admire his determination to see his dream come true.

So who is a false Nigerian? The r/a/c/i/s/t, triba/l/i/s/t administrators in your hellhole over there in Alaigbo? All you Ibos know is how to take from the Yorubas, how to steal from them, how to whine when they dont give you what you want. . . what a sad life to live

NCNC started as a Yoruba party. NCNC was started by Herbert Macauley, a proud Yoruba man.NCNC was dominated by Yoruba intelligentsia, educated Yoruba lawyers form the UK. It was after the Yorubas left that it transformed to an Igbo dominated party. Get your facts straight, Ibo s/l/u/t

Thats because your fellow ediot Ibo, Azikiwe, wanted to rule over the biggest country in the Black world. It is unfortunate that you and I hold the same passport. God, you f/u/c/k/e/d/ up!

Pray tell me who is the best that Yoruba have to offer?
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by MMM2(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2012
By now some guyz will be on dere way 2 villa. cry
Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by collinz: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2012
olaheavy: (a Igbo cannibal's quotesmiley

My friend, get a life and stop this ethnic bigotry and nepotism. Lagos is a yoruba state developed by and for everybody. so stop all this ibo or Igbo thing abegg and face issues without ethnic sentiment.....ethnicity is what is killing us in nigeria. watch any develped state in the world, remove ethnicity and you see growth. welcome strangers and let us live as one. you are free to reign the insults if you feel too proud to take an opinion.

1 Like

Re: KAI Destroys Computer Village Shops by Martmore: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2012
Some people na ekwu okwu hia ka uwa oka ha mma, whereas echekie wella owu n'asa ha na be ha. Ihem choro igwa unu bu na whether una like am or not, anyi gana akpa ego n'obodo unu till uwa agwu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Uber Taxi Business Inquiry / Important Notice To Know About NIN For Applicants Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.