Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Don't Know How To Treat Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know How To Treat Him (1070 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How To Treat Him by larekey(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2007
My friend was caught stealing money and he was caught red handed, unfortunately for me i happened to pass the arena when he was being accused and i was forced to witness his humiliation as he was being harrassed to produce the money he just put into his pockets after much arguments he produced the money. The problem now is I do not know how to treat him anymore, after he was caught i could not look at him the disappointment was just too much to bear i do not want to be judgemental but for the love of God this guy was caught in the church.YES he was stealing in the church. from the offering collection. If you were in my shoes what would you do.
Re: I Don't Know How To Treat Him by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2007
If I were in your shoes, I would keep away from him because I don’t want to have anything to do with a thief.
Re: I Don't Know How To Treat Him by ifyalways(f): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2007
if i am in your shoes i wud not leave him,nay i wont.i wud feel like,oooops a thief but i can still help him change.ofkus he wud be ashamed too and might not even want to see me but i wud try to still be friends with him.take him out and talk to him.
what really is his problem?is he gainfully employed?
do you collect gifts and money from him?,time to stop.perharps he stole to satisfy you or to provide for you .
let him know how bad you felt that day and pray for him tooo to change.

all the best.
Re: I Don't Know How To Treat Him by Migines(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2007
Guy ur shoe wunt size me o.

(1) (Reply)

Single Dads / Love And Money Which One Is Vital In The Family / Wife Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.