Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Single Dads - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Dads (1067 Views)

Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) / Dads and mums In The House,what Will Be Ur Reaction To This / Breaking News!!! Single Dads Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Dads by tbara(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2008
hi im a single dad with a daugther at home. she has been with me for about 4months now. this was after my service when i started my bussiness. its been quite challenging like no late nites, doing assignments, questions she asks like why i didnt marry her mum like all her friends parents did sometomes i get confused. meanwhile she is 8 years and im twenty something ironic isnt it. anyway i dont want to be s stranger to her. so for those of you in my shoes please talk to us. wink
Re: Single Dads by mohawkchic(f): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2008
~Ave got a lot of Admiration for Single Dads,i wish there were more of You,it wud make such a huge difference!!

~Like Single Mums{My best mate is }its a challenging experience but well worth it!!

~There R not Always The best Answers to their{kids} Questions but Your Inmeasurable Love~ Support N Stability count for everything else!!

~Maybe You shud join a forum of Single dads to help You tackle some of the Issues as they'd be in a better position to share w/ you their experiences!! Good Luck!
Re: Single Dads by 4Him(m): 6:01am On Feb 12, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Ave got a lot of Admiration for Single Dads,i wish there were more of You,it would make such a huge difference!!

i'd wish for more happy families not broken homes if i were you.

All the same tbara, the fact that you've chosen to shoulder the responsibility of ur daughter is highly commendable.
Re: Single Dads by mohawkchic(f): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2008
i'd wish for more happy families not broken homes if i were you.[quote][/quote]

~Well You're not me grin!! N Given the Topic,In This Specific Circumstance i see nuthing wrong w/ my wish!!
~There's a large percentage of kids born out of wedlock anyways ~ Soo what are the chances of happy families/ broken homesĀ  undecided
Re: Single Dads by TOYOSI20(f): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2008
@Poster
More grease to your elbow.

best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Encourage An African American Kid In A White Populated School / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! / Wife Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.