Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (23379 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: I may look foolish, I am definitely not a fool, intoxicated enough to say, illogically, that There is no Originator for me!

I know I didn't come out of vaccum. Mum and Dad made sure of that knowledge. The same their parents did for them. And it went back to the first person or pair of persons; Husband and Wife.

Quran is so thorough that to say that it fails Islam or Islam/Quran/Arab failed in the religious sense is to dismiss Quranic Arabic as the standard of all that is Arab, meaning dismissing the arab people altogether. That will be silly and display of ignorance and pomposity.

A medical student can not defend Textbook material except when the Professor explains it to him/her. Should the ultimate Textbook not have ultimate explanation from the best person to explain it; the one who it is revealed to? Denying the need for explanation shows lack of critical thinking; I see that in your post regardless of your name. And i did not explain the hadith, use hadith as the material that explains Quran.

Those who explain hadith are scholars of hadith, which I a not even a student, yet!

Stop and think before you post a thing about Islam because you look very badly right now.

The very first human beings were not muslims, nor were they Jews.

There is no evidence for Allah.

Muhammad was an illiterate. Why should I believe that God would choose to narrate his words to an illiterate Arab while ignoring my ancestors in West Africa?

Hmmm?

The Quran is a false book that promotes bigotry just like the bible. Tell me why a muslim woman can not get married to who she wants? Why must it be a muslim?

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

The very first human beings were not muslims, nor were they Jews.

Muhammad was an illiterate. Why should I believe that God would choose to narrate his words to an illiterate Arab while ignoring my ancestors in West Africa?

Hmmm?

The Quran is a false book that promotes bigotry just like the bible. Tell me why a muslim woman can not get married to who she wants? Why must it be a muslim?

i have an answer to your last sentence. first of all, it has been programmed into the heads of muslims that "MAN" (i mean it literally), is over and above all other creature, including women. So they believe that if a woman marries outside her religion, she will be converted as a result they will have one less minnion.

now if the man marries outside, he will convert the wife (that is obligatory), and they will have one more minnion.

basically to put things, short, they are so desperate to gain converts that they will stoop to any low. just like christian missionaries in SOuth and South East Asia, who are handing impoverished tribals food and money in return to gain converts. and what they did in the americas, by handing tirbals alcohol to make them addicted and then stop the supply temporarily, unless they agree to convert.

and have you heard of the new tactics used by muslims in India it is called "love jihad", where muslim boys lure young Hindu girls with cheap perfumes, etc., the get from relatives in the middle-east and then they r.ape or bribe them and then end-up connverting them. you can read articles about this online.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i have an answer to your last sentence. first of all, it has been programmed into the heads of muslims that "MAN" (i mean it literally), is over and above all other creature, including women. So they believe that if a woman marries outside her religion, she will be converted as a result they will have one less minnion.

now if the man marries outside, he will convert the wife (that is obligatory), and they will have one more minnion.

basically to put things, short, they are so desperate to gain converts that they will stoop to any low. just like christian missionaries in SOuth and South East Asia, who are handing impoverished tribals food and money in return to gain converts. and what they did in the americas, by handing tirbals alcohol to make them addicted and then stop the supply temporarily, unless they agree to convert.

and have you heard of the new tactics used by muslims in India it is called "love jihad", where muslim boys lure young Hindu girls with cheap perfumes, etc., the get from relatives in the middle-east and then they r.ape or bribe them and then end-up connverting them. you can read articles about this online.

The love Jihad is an unproven allegation in India. However, there exists islamists in india who want islam to gain a huge control in india

However, I agree with your point that women are seen as inferior in islam.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Sweetnecta: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2012
@Logicbwoy:
9:51pm On Jul 31 The very first human beings were not muslims, nor were they Jews.
First human beings or first human being? Adam [as] is the first human being. Name your first human beings if you are knowledgeable and watch your own conscience tell you that you are deceiving yourself.
Adam obeyed the laws of Allah. And when he disobeyed the commandment he disobeyed, he repented and his repentance was accepted. What he was inspired to repent with is a prayer seeking forgiveness and guidance and you will find it in the Quran! we already know that jews were disobedient folks and did not come into existence until after Jacob at the earliest, whereas there were human communities and generations and nations before Jacob was born.

Since you can't see Him, you deny the truth that you don't see everything before you agree they exist. You shut your mind when it comes to your Sustiner, yet you do not see me, except my post that you can read, but then you believe sweetnecta exist. And the medium that i communicate this to you is the nairaland site. But God Communicates His Presence through the world around you and your place in it. Yet as you fit quite okay in this system called universe, you ignorantly and arrogantly deny the Owner, Who owns you. Yet you are aging, inching close to your end and you are not reflecting and rethinking your position. Your heart seem to be like that of Pharaoh and or Hitler. Hutchinson, your atheist leader is dead. There is no escaping it and he has known that he is a denier by now. Will you let let your case be exactly like his, dead as an ignorant soul?

Your ancestors came from some where, from a single man. Or do you think we all arrive as invisible people all at once on earth and when mom got pregnant, the invisible you got in at the end of the rough play between mom and dad? Then germinate to visible in the tummy and as a little man came out? if this your concept or whatever your concept about man on earth, Allah has chosen Muhammad [sa] as the last messenger, while fatherless Jesus and non eloquent Moses where chosen before, along with others. Illiteracy does not mean lacking in articulation. Allah taught Muhamamad [sa] and that made the whole process foolproof with ironclad evidences.
And the igbo people say they are jews and you have no problems with that, but have problem with Arab leading mankind after so much failures from the jews.

Hmmm?
yeah. you read me. you can reread it to get it into your system. maybe it will sink in at some point, and your heart my get healed.

you seem to roll everything on person issue based on the bold. I am sure if you are a thief you will find a reason to justify stealing and blame the owner of stolen property for having the property in the first place. You are not making sense and you need to remove "logic" from each of your id. You will win hands down the way you argue because ignorance always win because its a dogged down ideology. I can't be bothered with you since you seem to be opposite what is expected of normality. What if the muslims woman is your sister? Will you okay if she is the happy meal of men who will not want her? I remember an igbo this year getting angry that an Yoruba like me married a woman from the igbo tribe. And she is a muslim and i am not doing taste testing on her and didn't do it on her before marrying her. And you expect muslim to register his happiness that a Godless person like you is fornicating a muslim woman. Be real.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Logicbwoy: First human beings or first human being? Adam [as] is the first human being. Name your first human beings if you are knowledgeable and watch your own conscience tell you that you are deceiving yourself.
Adam obeyed the laws of Allah. And when he disobeyed the commandment he disobeyed, he repented and his repentance was accepted. What he was inspired to repent with is a prayer seeking forgiveness and guidance and you will find it in the Quran! we already know that jews were disobedient folks and did not come into existence until after Jacob at the earliest, whereas there were human communities and generations and nations before Jacob was born.

The first Human beings Were not Adam and Eve. Adam is a Hebrew name. Hebrew as a language only existed about 3000-4000 years ago. The first humans came about 200,000 years ago.

The first human beings were from Africa not from the Middle east.

Sweetnecta:
Since you can't see Him, you deny the truth that you don't see everything before you agree they exist. You shut your mind when it comes to your Sustiner, yet you do not see me, except my post that you can read, but then you believe sweetnecta exist. And the medium that i communicate this to you is the nairaland site. But God Communicates His Presence through the world around you and your place in it. Yet as you fit quite okay in this system called universe, you ignorantly and arrogantly deny the Owner, Who owns you. Yet you are aging, inching close to your end and you are not reflecting and rethinking your position. Your heart seem to be like that of Pharaoh and or Hitler. Hutchinson, your atheist leader is dead. There is no escaping it and he has known that he is a denier by now. Will you let let your case be exactly like his, dead as an ignorant soul?

Nobody owns me, I am not a slave. There is no evidence for your God.
Sweetnecta:
Your ancestors came from some where, from a single man. Or do you think we all arrive as invisible people all at once on earth and when mom got pregnant, the invisible you got in at the end of the rough play between mom and dad? Then germinate to visible in the tummy and as a little man came out? if this your concept or whatever your concept about man on earth, Allah has chosen Muhammad [sa] as the last messenger, while fatherless Jesus and non eloquent Moses where chosen before, along with others. Illiteracy does not mean lacking in articulation. Allah taught Muhamamad [sa] and that made the whole process foolproof with ironclad evidences.

My ancestors did not come from a single man. Go and learn science. Muhammad chose to create Allah in a cave. Why do all religions have racist Gods? Zeus chose Greek Kings, Allah chose Arabic Muhammad, Yaweh chose Jewish prophets, etc
Sweetnecta:
And the igbo people say they are jews and you have no problems with that, but have problem with Arab leading mankind after so much failures from the jews.

Who cares
Sweetnecta:
yeah. you read me. you can reread it to get it into your system. maybe it will sink in at some point, and your heart my get healed.

Shut up. You're the one that needs healing from God delusion!

Sweetnecta:
you seem to roll everything on person issue based on the bold. I am sure if you are a thief you will find a reason to justify stealing and blame the owner of stolen property for having the property in the first place. You are not making sense and you need to remove "logic" from each of your id. You will win hands down the way you argue because ignorance always win because its a dogged down ideology. I can't be bothered with you since you seem to be opposite what is expected of normality. What if the muslims woman is your sister? Will you okay if she is the happy meal of men who will not want her? I remember an igbo this year getting angry that an Yoruba like me married a woman from the igbo tribe. And she is a muslim and i am not doing taste testing on her and didn't do it on her before marrying her. And you expect muslim to register his happiness that a Godless person like you is fornicating a muslim woman. Be real.

Islam hates women. What is it about menstruation that frightens Allah if he is the creator?
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Sweetnecta: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
@PAGAN 9JA(m): 9:55am

there are groups he can not marry; idol worshipers and atheists. and no, it is not obligatory to convert anyone because if the heart does not get converted, then what you have is hypocrisy and who needs a mate to be a hypocrite? and man is accepted to be over woman by strength, in normal condition and often the one who works to provide finance in the relationship. often is always because i dont want anyone to say i am not telling the truth. But in all other aspects man and woman have equal right and they better each other based on personal efforts, alone.

mr. pagan, you want me and all yorubas to be pagans, no? you want all igbos and atheist logicbwoy to become pagans, no? you want all northern people to be pagans no? in short, you want everyone on earth to become pagans, no? what makes you different from the people you are criticizing except that you worship what you make with your own hands? Please!

and have you heard of the new tactics used by muslims in Indiahuh it is called "love jihad", where muslim boys lure young Hindu girls with cheap perfumes, etc., the get from relatives in the middle-east and then they r.ape or bribe them and then end-up connverting them. [/b]you can read articles about this online.
cheap perfume? india produces the best perfumes; fancy bucket, magmuas, huuds, etc. and whoever ra.pes do not follow islam.

@Logicbwoy: 10:59am

[b]The love Jihad is an unproven allegation in India. However, there exists islamists in india who want islam to gain a huge control in india
The bold is the only honest thing that ha came from your post as far as I have seen. Every group wants success in increase of adherents. Even the atheist you is struggling to recruit here. and i have seen your comrades struggling to gain people into your fold. what is the difference between you and us and even the pagan guy wants everyone to be animists like him.

The first group to honor and elevate woman and womanhood is Islam. If muslims dont honor women, its because the muslim men are not obeying the rule in Islam about women. While atheist can sleep with a woman, islam forbids it. while judaism think women are not be in bed with the husbands, islam does not encourage something like that. while christianity forbids woman fro speaking, Islam gives woman voice and right to own, share and even initiate divorce and also ability to marry whosoever she wishes.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Sweetnecta: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
@PAGAN 9JA(m): 9:55am

there are groups he can not marry; idol worshipers and atheists. and no, it is not obligatory to convert anyone because if the heart does not get converted, then what you have is hypocrisy and who needs a mate to be a hypocrite? and man is accepted to be over woman by strength, in normal condition and often the one who works to provide finance in the relationship. often is always because i dont want anyone to say i am not telling the truth. But in all other aspects man and woman have equal right and they better each other based on personal efforts, alone.

mr. pagan, you want me and all yorubas to be pagans, no? you want all igbos and atheist logicbwoy to become pagans, no? you want all northern people to be pagans no? in short, you want everyone on earth to become pagans, no? what makes you different from the people you are criticizing except that you worship what you make with your own hands? Please!

and have you heard of the new tactics used by muslims in Indiahuh it is called "love jihad", where muslim boys lure young Hindu girls with cheap perfumes, etc., the get from relatives in the middle-east and then they r.ape or bribe them and then end-up connverting them. [/b]you can read articles about this online.
cheap perfume? india produces the best perfumes; fancy bucket, magmuas, huuds, etc. and whoever ra.pes do not follow islam.

@Logicbwoy: 10:59am

[b]The love Jihad is an unproven allegation in India. However, there exists islamists in india who want islam to gain a huge control in india
The bold is the only honest thing that ha came from your post as far as I have seen. Every group wants success in increase of adherents. Even the atheist you is struggling to recruit here. and i have seen your comrades struggling to gain people into your fold. what is the difference between you and us and even the pagan guy wants everyone to be animists like him.

The first group to honor and elevate woman and womanhood is Islam. If muslims dont honor women, its because the muslim men are not obeying the rule in Islam about women. While atheist can sleep with a woman, islam forbids it. while judaism think women are not be in bed with the husbands, islam does not encourage something like that. while christianity forbids woman fro speaking, Islam gives woman voice and right to own, share and even initiate divorce and also ability to marry whosoever she wishes.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by tintingz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Logicbwoy: First human beings or first human being? Adam [as] is the first human being. Name your first human beings if you are knowledgeable and watch your own conscience tell you that you are deceiving yourself.
welldon brother. . .may almighty God bless you more and more. . .now to the atheist is it true that your first human being is an ape dinning with dinosaurs? tongue
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
tintingz: welldon brother. . .may almighty God bless you more and more. . .now to the atheist is it true that your first human being is an ape dinning with dinosaurs? tongue

Lol...does history, archaeology or science show that the first human beings were Adam and Eve? No.

The first human beings are dated to 200,000 years ago. Even educated christians and Jews state that Adam and Eve is a myth,
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ sweetnecta; women have no pride of place in islam that is why women are not allow to work drive or operate a bank account. The women are complainig and the king is jailing them. And stop saying adam, moses and the resr are muslems because your imam say so or u read some useless book by some imam who clame to be an expert in comperative religion. Go through history and study the works of scholar with no religion afiliation
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:
Lol...does history, archaeology or science show that the first human beings were Adam and Eve? No.
The first human beings are dated to 200,000 years ago. Even educated christians and Jews state that Adam and Eve is a myth,
lol. . . you didn't answer my questions
1. Are human beings apes in the begining? If yes, show me one ape that transform to human?
2. How come dinosarurs and giants creatures e.g mammoth exist and yet they claim their era is gone that they are now small creatures(funny). . .for the past centuries till date no sign of living giants creatures. . .they put together bones and claim they're dinosaurs just like Ice age movie fairy tales.

If you don't believe in Adam and Eve existence. . .and this so calld archaeologist can't provide one ape that turn to human then their research and discovery are all fairy tales, imaginations, delusions, creativity, st.upidity, trash grin
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
tintingz: lol. . . you didn't answer my questions
1. Are human beings apes in the begining? If yes, show me one ape that transform to human?
2. How come dinosarurs and giants creatures e.g mammoth exist and yet they claim their era is gone that they are now small creatures(funny). . .for the past centuries till date no sign of living giants creatures. . .they put together bones and claim they're dinosaurs just like Ice age movie fairy tales.

If you don't believe in Adam and Eve existence. . .and this so calld archaeologist can't provide one ape that turn to human then their research and discovery are all fairy tales, imaginations, delusions, creativity, st.upidity, trash grin

I can see that you believe that the Quran is more factual than modern science. Yet you are using a computer that is a result of modern science. Can the Quran legislate on the basics of the internet?

Let me answer your questions;

1) Human beings are from the same hominid family with apes. Human beings have the same common ancestors with monkeys. We evolved from the same hominids as apes

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Hominidae.PNG[/img]

Please, notice where "homo" and "gorilla" are on the diagram.

Speciation explains the branching of one species into different species. Furthermore, humans become or give birth to more evolved humans and monkeys become more evolved monkeys. Dont expect to see monkeys turning into humans- they just become more evolved monkeys as there has been a split from our common ancestor into humans and other hominids

2) Giant creatures exist- whales, elephants, bears etc all terrifying to humans. However, dinosaurs were large and did exist.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
@delafruita, you too shall pass...

@logicboy, I hope you know that you're already fading? Your arguments are no longer coherent like when you first 'started'
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
iv4fb: @delafruita, you too shall pass...

@logicboy, I hope you know that you're already fading? Your arguments are no longer coherent like when you first 'started'

When you argue with ignorant people for a long time, it rubs off.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:
Furthermore, humans become or give birth to more evolved humans and monkeys become more evolved monkeys.

and this you know how? undecided

So your father gave birth to a more evolved version of himself? Just plain daft and dishonest.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 2:19am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

and this you know how? undecided

So your father gave birth to a more evolved version of himself? Just plain daft and dishonest.

You're quite a fake biologist. So humans are not evolving? The fact that we are losing our wisdom teeth and getting smaller jaws is not getting through your thick skull?

Quack biologist. What next? Dinosaurs didnt exist? Or Adam and Eve were playing with Dinosaurs? Imbe.cile
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You're quite a fake biologist. So humans are not evolving? The fact that we are losing our wisdom teeth and getting smaller jaws is not getting through your thick skull?

Quack biologist. What next? Dinosaurs didnt exist? Or Adam and Eve were playing with Dinosaurs? Imbe.cile

Bro puhlease... enough with the fake outrage. Rather than foaming in the mouth... why dont you EXPLAIN to us what you mean by this statement - Furthermore, humans become or give birth to more evolved humans and monkeys become more evolved monkeys.

Please where are the "more evolved" humans abeg. Thank you.

I saw your empty bluster up there too... we are "losing" our wisdom teeth? How hilariously untrue. Go ask dentists who have to remove thousands of wisdom teeth every year.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Delafruita(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2012
iv4fb: @delafruita, you too shall pass...

all good things come to an end
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

Bro puhlease... enough with the fake outrage. Rather than foaming in the mouth... why dont you EXPLAIN to us what you mean by this statement - Furthermore, humans become or give birth to more evolved humans and monkeys become more evolved monkeys.

I saw your empty bluster up there too... we are "losing" our wisdom teeth? How hilariously untrue. Go ask dentists who have to remove thousands of wisdom teeth every year.

Epic ignorance from a fake biologist;

The American Dental Association estimates that about 25 to 35% of people in the world will never get any of their wisdom teeth in. Another 30% will only get 1 to 3 of them in. And interestingly enough, there are some people who get more than 4 wisdom teeth, although those cases are rare.

We are losing our wisdom teeth because we are eating more palatable food than our ancstors. We are adapting to our dietary routines
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

We are losing our wisdom teeth because we are eating more palatable food than our ancstors. We are adapting to our dietary routines

Ah the debunked vestigial organ nonsense rearing its head once again? less than 100 yrs ago, fools like you thought the appendix was just as useless as the wisdom teeth. Again an example of an "evidence" in search of a hypothesis.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by ijawkid(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

Ah the debunked vestigial organ nonsense rearing its head once again? less than 100 yrs ago, fools like you thought the appendix was just as useless as the wisdom teeth. Again an example of an "evidence" in search of a hypothesis.

Lol....
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by ijawkid(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

What will mr logic boy not do just to defend evolution??.....

Hmmm
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

Huh? Did I mentin appendix? That is called a strawman. The wisdom teeth are quite different. billions of people do not grow them. Everyone has an appendix.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

See how you are brainwashed? Keep letting Davidylan lead you astray. He is a quack biologist that got caught lying about transitional fossils
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by onetrack(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2012
cyrexx: I once heard someone say that when a single person displays his delusion, we call it madness. When a large group of people displays their delusion, we call it religion.

I also heard it said: What is the difference between a cult and a religion? In a cult, the founder is still alive.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by onetrack(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

I have no wisdom teeth. I was born without them. This is not uncommon.

The 'more evolved' humans are ourselves. We are the latest and most intelligent species of hominid. Since we cannot view the future, we cannot say how evolutionary forces will shape homo sapiens. But it will be so slow that people will not recognize it as it happens.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by ijawkid(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

See how you are brainwashed? Keep letting Davidylan lead you astray. He is a quack biologist that got caught lying about transitional fossils

We are evolving and also degenerating @ the same time.....

Hope u don't give birth to wolverin when ur wife gives birth.....

Ur a funny boy......

Silly theory.........
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
ijawkid:

We are evolving and also degenerating @ the same time.....

Hope u don't give birth to wolverin when ur wife gives birth.....

Ur a funny boy......

Silly theory.........

Ode.....evolution simply means change....adding or subtracting features are both considered as evolution.

Damn ignorant
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by tintingz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:
I can see that you believe that the Quran is more factual than modern science. Yet you are using a computer that is a result of modern science. Can the Quran legislate on the basics of the internet?
Let me answer your questions;
1) Human beings are from the same hominid family with apes. Human beings have the same common ancestors with monkeys. We evolved from the same hominids as apes
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Hominidae.PNG[/img]
Please, notice where "homo" and "gorilla" are on the diagram.
Speciation explains the branching of one species into different species. Furthermore, humans become or give birth to more evolved humans and monkeys become more evolved monkeys. Dont expect to see monkeys turning into humans- they just become more evolved monkeys as there has been a split from our common ancestor into humans and other hominids
2) Giant creatures exist- whales, elephants, bears etc all terrifying to humans. However, dinosaurs were large and did exist.
if humans are same hominid with apes and your ansestors are monkeys. . .what stop apes from turning to humans since they are dsame creatures. . . bear, whale, elephant are no giants i mean something big as a mamooth and dinosaur even dragon join something that can destroy a whole community in just 1min.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Logicbwoy: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
tintingz: if humans are same hominid with apes and your ansestors are monkeys. . .what stop apes from turning to humans since they are dsame creatures. . . bear, whale, elephant are no giants i mean something big as a mamooth and dinosaur even dragon join something that can destroy a whole community in just 1min.

Speciation. Split between species.

Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Huh? Did I mentin appendix? That is called a strawman. The wisdom teeth are quite different. billions of people do not grow them. Everyone has an appendix.

It isnt a strawmen dummy. Pay attention... seems you have a difficulty doing so. I said and i repeat... you folks are simply repeating the same foolish mistakes from 100 yrs ago. Claiming the wisdom teeth as a vestigial organ that is being phased out by evolution... during Darwin's time, some wrote textbooks proclaiming the appendix as a vestigial organ that has been phased out by evolution... turns out it wasnt and is still very much with us today and serves a critical purpose in the human body.

Are you also aware that both the appendix and wisdom tooth were listed as "vestigial organs" in Charles Darwin's book "Origin of Species" (1859)?

you do also know that the appendix and tail bone/coccyx were removed from that list more than 200 yrs later when medicine eventually discovered their functions and that even till today many doctors routinely remove the appendix with no cause just the same way dentists are with the wisdom tooth in the flawed opinion that they are useless by products of evolution?

Learn to read AND understand. Its not so hard.
Re: 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You do know that many people also are born without body hair right? Is hair being phased out by evolution too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.