Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Christ Embassy Strategy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Strategy (2982 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Strategy by tobechi20(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
The christ embasy felowship organised a crusade in my skul which i attended. There, all new comers were told to come out, introduce themself and write their addres. I complied.they prayd for u and sang welcome song.

Since then,twice a week i recive guest from this church. What shocks me more is that they are all girls. They dress so well,trousers,high heel and even eyeglass.when they come they share the word of God, pray and invite me for their programe.
Why must they all be girls?and why dress sexy when you want to preach.

I asked many friend and they told me it was christ embasy strategy. Girls visit boys to draw them to the church why boys do the same to girls.

IS THERE ANY CHRISTEMBASSY MEMBER HERE? IS THIS TRUE?
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by freshworld: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
All You Can Eat - Christ Embassy - Canada UK USA SA NIGERIA - MORE CORRUPT THAN POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by engrtee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
Why are we fond of tarnishing the image of God's prophet.we are trying Gods anger.remember, touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by mabell: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
@poster,
you are making a thread based on your assumptions.
i attend christ embassy and happen to be involved with that session.
brothers are told to visit brothers while sisters are to visit sisters.
if at all a sister is to visit a brother( which happens rarely) she goes with a brother
this is what happens
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by slimming: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
God is always at the receiving end.
engrtee: Why are we fond of tarnishing the image of God's prophet.we are trying Gods anger.remember, touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm.

Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Been a while we saw a c.embassy thread. Honestly the young people of that church are highly promiscous.you need to mingle to believe.
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by Cyberfreak(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
E
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Cyberfreak:
Are they? How do you know?

i was in blw for 2 years when i was in uni. and i toured others when there was a religious conferences and all that. well it was fun tho
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by Ptolomeus(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Exactly. That's part of the acquisition strategy.
There is a Pentecostal church, which allows the girls wear their hair long and loose, short skirts or tight jeans, high heels, low necklines. I have personally seen the show that has nothing to do with prayer, but it works when capturing "sheep!" and ... not forget that each new sheep bring the tithe ... all prosperity for the pastor. But really, the attitude of the girls is very close to prostitution, as they use their body to catch fools.
Anyway, imagine the pastor's sermon, saying that sex is a sin ... against a pair of legs that intersect and reveal women's underwear.
Aleluiah!
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by crossman9(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2012
this is true when i was they use woman to get men
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by CrazyMan(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Its true...they have a very strong follow up coordinator.

I remember attending one of their services sometime last year...I filled their new members form, and ever since then, they've been bombarding me with text messages.

I see nothing wrong with that anyway.
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by crossman9(m): 3:36am On Nov 11, 2012
yes there nothing wrong with texts it is a cult look up my work
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by CrazyMan(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2012
crossman9: yes there nothing wrong with texts it is a cult look up my work.
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by Niflheim(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2012
When i was in unilag,that was the strategy for blw,girls visit boys!!!.........................in their church,during out-door evangelism,ladies are to target guys on the street,while guys target chicks!!!
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by PastorKun(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Niflheim: When i was in unilag,that was the strategy for blw,girls visit boys!!!.........................in their church,during out-door evangelism,ladies are to target guys on the street,while guys target chicks!!!

Very carnal marketing strategy
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by crossman9(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

CHRIST EMBASSY IS LIKE THE BORG THEY Assimilate you into there sinful collective
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
I am going to Christ Embassy from now on.. fake Sign Fireman with fake mbeuke girls.. BYE BYE!! @OP which branch did you go to
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by crossman9(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I am going to Christ Embassy from now on.. fake Sign Fireman with fake mbeuke girls.. BYE BYE!! @OP which branch did you go to

i went to one in the uk and the girl that was engaged to tried kill me after going the church it makes people worship the pastor the church well brain washes you i would say they tried to get me arrested wait until this evening i am working on another video i will try and finish it tonight bless you in jesus name
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by sunkoye: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
All this must manifest to fulfill the prophesy of end of dayz. Haleluyah!
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by sunkoye: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
All these must manifest to fulfill the prophesy of end of dayz. Haleluyah!
Re: Christ Embassy Strategy by crossman9(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2012

(1) (Reply)

It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again / How Prophets Pray In The Bible / 9 Questions About The Illuminati You Were Too Afraid To Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.