Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos (16749 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by dasparrow: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
What those fans did was very wrong. I can't stand uncouth and aggressive people and such kind of people are many in this sick world of ours.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CHIMSKY(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
This story is shallow and doesnt stand up straight.Who exactly is Eniola Badmus in Nollywood and how does this star rate alongside the likes of Funke Akindele.?Did her so called 'fans' smash her car because she refused to give them an autograph or pose for pictures?If not for this report,I dont know who she is and I dont think she has high recall value.Or is tearing up her car a sign of respect?The whole story sounds fishy.

1 Like

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CeaserB: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2012
dont8: Are you saying all Yorubas are tout or what's your argument all about here? I don't seem to get you.

I'm not a stereotype or tribalist like many of y'all here.
Some Nigerians are so biased they think their tribe is the best and hence flawless.
I only commented about some of the flaws of the yoruba movie fans and some peeps are assuming I meant the whole yoruba tribe are touts?
It is these same biased assumptions that lead so many of y'all to believe all Hausa/Fulani are violent because of the "boko haram menace" and that most igbos are gullible for money because of the so-called "kidnappings in the east" or that most Yorubas are touts and rogues because of the "agberos and area boys" most common in the west.
All I addressed was the misconception that touts and fans are thesame as assumed by the actress in question.
It happened to a Yoruba movie actress in a densely populated area of the Yoruba tribe (Ebute-metta) which could only mean majority of her "fans" in that area could be the "Yoruba Fans" which I meant and some peeps still feel I should just use a generalized term like "Nigerian Fans" just to excuse the Yoruba Fans of their Tout behaviour.
Take it or Leave it. "No Tribe In Nigeria Is Perfect And Without Blemishes".

My 10 Cents.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by hardeyincah(m): 3:45am On Jul 31, 2012
CeaserB: I'm not being tribalistic, but only Yoruba Fans can do this. grin
Mobs destroy your car and you still call them fans.
I can't imagine if they were all angry, over-happy or high.
God Punish u, u are just bin tribalisitc... Otun ne gi........
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by commynikky: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
egbetokuns: Its totally wrong for any to make comment and strt diff betw one tribe or other.d debate here are absolutely clear itself she said fans and it may comprises of any tribe especially it happen in lagos whic all tribes are living a lot of igbo hausa and yoruba born and speak yoruba in lagos plz let № judge wit sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message / Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016 / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.