Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

2015: North Bids For Power Shift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift (11254 Views)

2015: North Will Burn If Jonathan Wins 2015 Election – Eurasia Group / 2015: North Moves Topick Danjumaforapc Presidential Candidate / Who Gets 2015? North Or East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by omenziate(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2012
2015 will b too damn stressful, choosing between Clueless Jona and a jihadist and bloodsucking Northerner. Dats like choosing between d Devil and d deep blue sea.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by size38: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2012
We keep shouting everyday that naja shuld be divided. Nothing can divide naija except one thing as i see it today. And that is, to continously deny the north power until they are tired of being led by southerners and declare to go thier separate way. because their love for power will make this work perfectly well.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by cypherz: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2012
If a credible candidate comes from the North, I would support him, West, I would support, East I would support. Just be credible and be genuinely interested in turning the country around. Most of this Northern governors nursing presidential ambitions can only point at a few mundane achievements in their 8yrs of Governance so what can they do for Nigerai save for make it worse?

It frankly irritates me how they can be so vocal while clamouring for power but disappear when the people they're supposed to protect are blown into lalaland by bombs.

P.S almost done with Service, need a job. BSc Microbiology (philipeterson@yahoo.com)
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by IleIfe2(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2012
CLEANSLATE: Pls house,how can i post my topic to frontpage .i have an important stuff to share.tnx

You are at the mercy of the moderators. They've got sole discretion.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nerodenero: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Power shift to the North or power shift to a tribe that feels that ruling Nigeria is their birthright.Nonsense!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Decryptor(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2012
The only power shift they should be talking about should be how to rule their cattle! Nonsense
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by CHIMSKY(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2012
No problem whatsoever.I agree.It is the legitimate right of every Nigerian as enshrined in the constitution.However,what is the plan?We have gone beyond capturing power just for its own sake.What is the economic plan for Nigeria?What does the North want to do that will make its bid viable.Like it or not,Nigerians are a lot more enlightened and Arewa may find out to its own chagrin that the entire north may not be sold on the idea of the region producing the next President.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by polokor60(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2012
Umar Sanda: thunder fire dat ur mouth! Who open d gate for u? Guess u didnt take ur drugs lately.
the truth is very bitter.deal with it.gej is still better than all your born to rule northern hypocrites.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Kunlebabs375: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2012
The northerners are at it again. They should not cause any havoc in this country o.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Uzoonyibo: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2012
standardchuks: Am just laughing at them. Did they think NIGERIA will reach 2015? Please this country should be divide let the northern witches and wizards go with their WAHALA. NONSENSE!!!
yes! Division! Division!! Division!!! That is d solution to these aboki problem. Rubbish!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by ektbear: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2012
omayyi :
phuck U and your backward Ekiti, for real.

Fvck you too
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2012
Northern quest for power will break up Nigeria sooner rather than later. Thank God
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by MrEverest(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2012
al-ahamad:
Most of u here are from the SS nd SE....cos your all here in NL doing what ya'll know how to do best....rant nd make loud but empty noise....

Bunch of retards.....

What nigeria needs is a credible leader nd I don't mind the religion or ethnic background as long as the person is not a fisherman...especially one with no shoes...

If you wanna talk about coruption, we have all seen Farouq, Dimeji, Ibori nd the Anambra God-father-saga so forget all your baseless puppy rants nd face reality at its best.

The minority clamoured for power, you have it now for 2.5yrs, what have you done with it?

Rubish....
all Nigerians are represented here and all of them(except ofcourse the bokos) are unanimous in support of power remainin here in the south till further notice. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by PointB: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2012
Can we put things in perspective here pls.

Who wants power back - the North or Hausa/Fulani?

Frankly speaking they are not one and the same.

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by madridsta007(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2012
joskid: Eighteen of the 19 Northern Governors at their last meeting in Abuja confirmed, with their decision, they are not on the same page with their Southern counterparts on the proposed single term.

And guess which State was absent from this meeting? Yep...you guessed it. Count Plateau out from this backward feudal mindset. Before Jonathan assumed power the Northern Oligarchs were the very ones using people like General Maina and other Northern crooks to attack Christian people of my beloved city Jos. And to think people in Plateau will back any Northern smuck to power again? NEVER! Gej's "fresh air" is a million times better than the sewer stench from whatever these goons want to propose.

Hey Southern Nigeria...just a thought...is it not time you all smarten up politically and choose to build alliances with progressive Middle Belt states? My goodness...why is the Middle Belt not a distinct region or zone already?

@joskid, I sympathise with you guys out of humanity sake. I do not know of the south west, but believe me no one in the South East or South-South cares much about what your Hausa-Fulani brothers are doing to you. The whole of the 'middle-belt' we see you guys as one with the Hausa-Fulani. Remember a certain Gowon, son of Jos and his massacre of over One million human beings from the South East and South South in the Biafran war? He did that with your Hausa-Fulani brothers. Now the chicken has come to roost and you are crying. No one really cares, down the South East & South South to be honest. And before you criticise me, I am not from that area, but I have numerous friends from there. And they seem to share the same sentiment of 'na your brothers, make una discuss with una self'
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by madridsta007(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2012
al-ahamad:
Most of u here are from the SS nd SE....cos your all here in NL doing what ya'll know how to do best....rant nd make loud but empty noise....

Bunch of retards.....

What nigeria needs is a credible leader nd I don't mind the religion or ethnic background as long as the person is not a fisherman...especially one with no shoes...

If you wanna talk about coruption, we have all seen Farouq, Dimeji, Ibori nd the Anambra God-father-saga so forget all your baseless puppy rants nd face reality at its best.

The minority clamoured for power, you have it now for 2.5yrs, what have you done with it?
Rubish....

@al-ahmad... You are right in saying that the minorities have had power for 2.5 years. Please add 2.5 years + Boko Haram. The north had it for 38 years and absolutely NOTHING to show for it. By simple mathematics calculation that would be 35.5 more years for the minority.

Chill son, and wait for 35.50 years. I know it may be a bit too long, but we need to balance the equation. Yeye abokis grin
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by klaus3011(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
Umar Sanda: thunder fire dat ur mouth! Who open d gate for u? Guess u didnt take ur drugs lately.

bokoharam....sharap there....what the guy said is so much on point....abokii jaati jaati
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by hakanai(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
ekt_bear: man f[i]u[/i]ck northern nigeria, for real
No Bleep you instead!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Bukkyade: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: What is in power? These northern elements are lazy and their only industry is government. It is just recently I began to see able bodied hausa - fulani doing 'going' or 'okada' they sell carrots, kolanut, tea, suya, etc. I have not seen (I might be wrong) a carpenter or mechanic, mason etc among them. Are they not lazy? Even in about thirty out of fifty years after independence they rule, they only steal money to enrich their privileged few. Their youths are deceived about western education while their emirs and political class send their children to most expensive schools home and abroad.
Their community is filled with filth, human dregs and squalor.
It does not matter GEJ with all his mistakes should continue or look for a sensible 'middle belt' -definitely not of this extraction or ideology-
Candidate to hand over power to. This so called northerners cannot lead us anywhere, they are senseless, and barbaric. Their communities in this age are poorest in nigeria. Imagine people that cannot give names and address numbers to their streets. No matter how many bombs they throw under whatever guises to hell with cheats.
Period.

I totally agree with you.

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Bukkyade: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Terrorists and illiterates will never rule nigerians again. Atiku, Buhari, Elrufai,tunde Bakare and the rest of you,who think we are fools to allow you evil minded people to rule us again should have rethink and maybe fight to have their own country where they will be killing themselves for other region of Nigeria, we are fed up of all the mess. How bamboo go dey work, monkey go dey chop. Just because GEJ took over power you guys have made the country a living hell for us,and you expect us to fold our hands and watch you murders and blood sucking demons to rule us again. The blood of corners, under-age children,mothere, men, women and other innocent you people have spilled in the fight of your greed and hopelessness will continuely put confusion among you people and your generation will forever have a feel of this trauma and misery you have put on Nigerians.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Biggyd2: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
It is so sad. You will never hear that this is the best candidate for the country because he has achieved this or that. Not because he has something 'upstairs'. It is always because he is from North, South, East, West or Middlebelt e.t.c. We still have a long way to go. And I will not stop, without thanking the evil party for inventing the "zoning formular".
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by hakanai(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
nagoma:

Witches and wizards exist only in your churches. No one wants to be in the same country with you either. Take your retardeen along with you and let the north be for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS .

^^^^Thank you.I agree with you.They can split the country.we are also tired and nobody is a fool.If they suggest to get a northern candidate,what is wrong with that?Are they not entitled to there views and strategy.While they pour support for GEJ you hypocrites did not see that and know they are ambitious abi.na only when they suggest North.We hear and see o!Let the SS and SE and others bring it on.Is it a sin?Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by hakanai(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bukkyade: Terrorists and illiterates will never rule nigerians again. Atiku, Buhari, Elrufai,tunde Bakare and the rest of you,who think we are fools to allow you evil minded people to rule us again should have rethink and maybe fight to have their own country where they will be killing themselves for other region of Nigeria, we are fed up of all the mess. How bamboo go dey work, monkey go dey chop. Just because GEJ took over power you guys have made the country a living hell for us,and you expect us to fold our hands and watch you murders and blood sucking demons to rule us again. The blood of corners, under-age children,mothere, men, women and other innocent you people have spilled in the fight of your greed and hopelessness will continuely put confusion among you people and your generation will forever have a feel of this trauma and misery you have put on Nigerians.

^^^How come you skip the others side that are part of the nonsense.I see you are a hypocrite.How is GEJ doing?before now they say its because he is not a full president.About security palaver na for him head e start?You are the demon and evil one.You most be the devil incarnate and vampire. angry angry angry
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by hakanai(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
klaus3011:

bokoharam....sharap there....what the guy said is so much on point....abokii jaati jaati
^^^You shutup kidnapper and arm robber.Abi na drug peddler of fake narcotics!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
madridsta007:

@joskid, I sympathise with you guys out of humanity sake. I do not know of the south west, but believe me no one in the South East or South-South cares much about what your Hausa-Fulani brothers are doing to you. The whole of the 'middle-belt' we see you guys as one with the Hausa-Fulani. Remember a certain Gowon, son of Jos and his massacre of over One million human beings from the South East and South South in the Biafran war? He did that with your Hausa-Fulani brothers. Now the chicken has come to roost and you are crying. No one really cares, down the South East & South South to be honest. And before you criticise me, I am not from that area, but I have numerous friends from there. And they seem to share the same sentiment of 'na your brothers, make una discuss with una self'

I did not expect any sympathy or anything...and a point of correction, Gowon is NOT a son of Jos...but is from Panskhin, a whole different place from Jos. You only hear of Jos because it is the largest city here. I was looking at it from a political calculation standpoint....even if GEJ or any Southerner wants to tip the balance of power in their favor you will still need the Middle Belt states as a counter-weight to the core-north. Holding on to old sentiments about something that happened before most people were born without analyzing present day realities is not the best ways to tackle the problem. And again...just to emphasize, Jos does not need the sympathy of the South as long as they are the apple of God's eyes...there are wonderful people there that Heaven will protect!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
joskid:

I did not expect any sympathy or anything...and a point of correction, Gowon is NOT a son of Jos...but is from Panskhin, a whole different place from Jos. You only hear of Jos because it is the largest city here. I was looking at it from a political calculation standpoint....even if GEJ or any Southerner wants to tip the balance of power in their favor you will still need the Middle Belt states as a counter-weight to the core-north. Holding on to old sentiments about something that happened before most people were born without analyzing present day realities is not the best way to tackle the problem. And again...just to emphasize, Jos does not need the sympathy of the South as long as they are the apple of God's eyes...there are wonderful people there that Heaven will protect!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Chyz2: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bid on,gini? If they want, let them go to auction and bid as well.Apes.cheesy
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by paveinc(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
floriana: The north lacks credible candidate at this time. Maybe some emerging young turks like Kashim Shettima. But certainly not Nama ni Sambo, the one who deputises for retardeen. The deputy of a reetard must be someone to shun completely in choosing a leader.
bcareful
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2012
joskid:

I did not expect any sympathy or anything...and a point of correction, Gowon is NOT a son of Jos...but is from Panskhin, a whole different place from Jos. You only hear of Jos because it is the largest city here. I was looking at it from a political calculation standpoint....even if GEJ or any Southerner wants to tip the balance of power in their favor you will still need the Middle Belt states as a counter-weight to the core-north. Holding on to old sentiments about something that happened before most people were born without analyzing present day realities is not the best ways to tackle the problem. And again...just to emphasize, Jos does not need the sympathy of the South as long as they are the apple of God's eyes...there are wonderful people there that Heaven will protect!

I pity this Berom kid , he doesn't know which way to turn. Your stubborn governor is getting the message faster than you. Jang was the first to be at the northern governors meeting and he promised to be good from now on. He says " there will be peaceful co existence in Jos from now on" . He knows that he holds the key to peace , I don't know what happened to him but he sounded so civilized. We are watching him anyway. Disowning Gowon will not help you . You will soon find out that SOUTHERNERS have no respect for you or for anyone. They will simply enslave you and if you think they are Christians forget it -Their God is money. Please record and memorize my advice , it will be helpful to you in the future.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by ektbear: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2012
haka_nai:
No Bleep you instead!

Fvck you also
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by antitpiah: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2012
haka_nai:
No f.u.ck you instead!

Gbam +1 million. He is not even Nigerian.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by ektbear: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2012
You too can go fvck yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Celebrates 58th Birthday (Photos) / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.