Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

2015: North Bids For Power Shift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift (11252 Views)

2015: North Will Burn If Jonathan Wins 2015 Election – Eurasia Group / 2015: North Moves Topick Danjumaforapc Presidential Candidate / Who Gets 2015? North Or East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by ebere1712: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2012
boko haramic mohameds on the loose again grin Walahi we for here am if only they could send bombs using the ip protocol. Funny cows, go and tell your fellow mohamedians and their collaborators they won't succeed in infecting us with their backwardness and devil religion again. When we sued the world to let us go away from the british "fulani infested" experiment, they responded by waging war on the sons of chukwu. Chukwu would pay them all back in their own coin. We would watch you guys destroy yourselves with greed and perversion of humanity. Go back to your enclave and suicide bomb yourselves the more. Your only chance is repentance and paying for your sins.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2012
nagoma:

I pity this Berom kid , he doesn't know which way to turn. Your stubborn governor is getting the message faster than you. Jang was the first to be at the northern governors meeting and he promised to be good from now on. He says " there will be peaceful co existence in Jos from now on" . He knows that he holds the key to peace , I don't know what happened to him but he sounded so civilized. We are watching him anyway. Disowning Gowon will not help you . You will soon find out that SOUTHERNERS have no respect for you or for anyone. They will simply enslave you and if you think they are Christians forget it -Their God is money. Please record and memorize my advice , it will be helpful to you in the future.

Dude....were you at the meeting to confirm that Jang was ever there. It would be hard for me to accept that he was there after the series of "porous security system" the Muslim led Police has allowed their herdsmen to kill people and escape even wearing vests. He demanded for it and so reflects the sentiments of a majority of Plateau natives who voted for him. So you are watching him right? Are you also planning to create a security setup where you also assasinate him like you did the senator? Hilarious! Keep on watching! About the Southern folk...I am not naive to the typical Nigerian mindset of people from the different areas...I imagine i was born before you! I know you Hausa Fulani want POWER and can be crafty and manipulative about it. And I also know the Southern people's greatest weakness in their love for money too. But get this PAL...NO SOUTHERNER for the LOVE OF MONEY has continually KILLED BEROM VILLAGERS IN THEIR OWN LAND for the uncontrollable lust and greed for their native lands. So let's play this game: Which DEVIL do you prefer? As i have mentioned again and again...to others here and to you, the Christian Middle Belt can stand on its own. In fact the Middle Belt has the lesser of the conspicuous evil traits found in both North and South and so stand to be the most pragmatic and peaceful people you can ever meet. I personally object that that should be mistaken for weakness and taken to be a stupid TOOL. Definitely not a bloody feudal tool. I know how PEACEFUL and SERENE Jos used to be before you Muslims think because you have a bloody Head of State and can control the army, then you can do any bullshit. Do not ever lecture me about the corrosive and backward mentalities of the Nigerian.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2012
joskid:

Dude....were you at the meeting to confirm that Jang was ever there. It would be hard for me to accept that he was there after the series of "porous security system" the Muslim led Police has allowed their herdsmen to kill people and escape even wearing vests. He demanded for it and so reflects the sentiments of a majority of Plateau natives who voted for him. So you are watching him right? Are you also planning to create a security setup where you also assasinate him like you did the senator? Hilarious! Keep on watching! About the Southern folk...I am not naive to the typical Nigerian mindset of people from the different areas...I imagine i was born before you! I know you Hausa Fulani want POWER and can be crafty and manipulative about it. And I also know the Southern people's greatest weakness in their love for money too. But get this PAL...NO SOUTHERNER for the LOVE OF MONEY has continually KILLED BEROM VILLAGERS IN THEIR OWN LAND for the uncontrollable lust and greed for their native lands. So let's play this game: Which DEVIL do you prefer? As i have mentioned again and again...to others here and to you, the Christian Middle Belt can stand on its own. In fact the Middle Belt has the lesser of the conspicuous evil traits found in both North and South and so stand to be the most pragmatic and peaceful people you can ever meet. I personally object that that should be mistaken for weakness and taken to be a stupid TOOL. Definitely not a bloody feudal tool. I know how PEACEFUL and SERENE Jos used to be before you Muslims think because you have a bloody Head of State and can control the army, then you can do any bullshit. Do not ever lecture me about the corrosive and backward mentalities of the Nigerian.

You are really a pathetic character. You cannot even speak for Berom people and you claim to speak for middle belt . Middle belt is north and all the governors were there. You argue blindly when you don't even have contact with Jos. Jang was at the meeting and among the first governors to arrive there please don't argue ignorantly phone someone in Jos - perhaps I can give you a phone number if you don't know any sensible person there. And don't be daft there were Muslims in Jos always. There was no time when there were no Muslims in Jos. Jos came into being with commencement of mining in the colonial era and remember Jos was in bauchi province. I have told you all these before but you seem to have learning difficulties.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by emmke(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2012
^nagoma, one of the 19 governors was absent. Who was that, pls?
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2012
nagoma:

You are really a pathetic character. You cannot even speak for Berom people and you claim to speak for middle belt . Middle belt is north and all the governors were there. You argue blindly when you don't even have contact with Jos. Jang was at the meeting and among the first governors to arrive there please don't argue ignorantly phone someone in Jos - perhaps I can give you a phone number if you don't know any sensible person there. And don't be daft there were Muslims in Jos always. There was no time when there were no Muslims in Jos. Jos came into being with commencement of mining in the colonial era and remember Jos was in bauchi province. I have told you all these before but you seem to have learning difficulties.

You keep quoting me and following me here on this forum...who the HELL ARE YOU? What do I ever have to do with you? What has light got to do with darkness? A muslim cattle marauder speak for me? Or the Christians in Jos? Or even the Middle Belt? Just as Muslims can claim to migrate to meet people on their native lands so also the Ur hobos and the Igbos and the Yorubas. There is nothing special about you and your bloody migration Muslim man. Those other groups from Southern Nigeria did not start killing people in towns and villages and shouting the name of their bloody god and bloody arewa. If you can't be proud of your whatever-bakwai and go off to cool in the heat there....save yourself some dignity and wander off to Chad or even Niger for all I care. What an asnine Imam-concocted theory to motivate the hapless drones willing to blow themselves up....that is the bloody drivel you just puked above. Nonsense!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by madridsta007(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2012
joskid:

I did not expect any sympathy or anything...and a point of correction, Gowon is NOT a son of Jos...but is from Panskhin, a whole different place from Jos. You only hear of Jos because it is the largest city here. I was looking at it from a political calculation standpoint....even if GEJ or any Southerner wants to tip the balance of power in their favor you will still need the Middle Belt states as a counter-weight to the core-north. Holding on to old sentiments about something that happened before most people were born without analyzing present day realities is not the best ways to tackle the problem. And again...just to emphasize, Jos does not need the sympathy of the South as long as they are the apple of God's eyes...there are wonderful people there that Heaven will protect!

Gowon isn't a son of Jos... But he is a son of Plateau State. That is the crux of the matter. And he has been quiet, infact, very quiet while he should be speaking. I was not born during that time and my generation was not born during that time, but Ojukwu's death and burial re-lived the horrors that the South-East and South-South went through. Believe me there is heavy mistrust. They rightfully feel that when you support them and things calm down, the people from Plateau and Middle-belt will align with their Hausa-Fulani brothers and the oppression will continue. If you come to the South East/South-South and you say you are from Jos, you will be called, 'aboki', the same term used for core Hausa-Fulani people.

Am sorry if I am being crude and blunt, that is the realities in Nigeria, lets be honest. Maybe if Gowon and co make an official apology, things may change, but for now, believe me, no-one from the South feels inclined to associate with the terror you are facing, unless due to grounds of humanity.

You should have known all these while that the Hausa-Fulani man is a person of dominant character, usually negative dominant character. Even if it is hidden for long, one day it will reveal itself. I reside abroad and I recall that one day a Fulani friend of mine wanted to meet with his brothers in the country where I live to elect a 'Sarkin-Hausawa'. When the University authorities (at that time I was in school) understood the meaning of 'Sarki', they were warned that if they tried it, they would be deported straight. The only Sarki allowed exist in the Royal Palace. If they can think of that foolish idea in a land that isn't theirs don't you think that they will behave worse in a land that they come from (Nigeria) or a land they think is theirs (Plateau State). To be fair, I think it is a bit demonic. That is your Hausa-Fulani brothers for you, unfortunately, you have to deal with it and live with it.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Idokojimmy: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2012
The best candidate will emerge irrespective of his state or region of origin. Nigerians must rise above sentimental attachment to tribe. The only tribe we have is Nigeria
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2012
joskid:

You keep quoting me and following me here on this forum...who the HELL ARE YOU? What do I ever have to do with you? What has light got to do with darkness? A muslim cattle marauder speak for me? Or the Christians in Jos? Or even the Middle Belt? Just as Muslims can claim to migrate to meet people on their native lands so also the Ur hobos and the Igbos and the Yorubas. There is nothing special about you and your bloody migration Muslim man. Those other groups from Southern Nigeria did not start killing people in towns and villages and shouting the name of their bloody god and bloody arewa. If you can't be proud of your whatever-bakwai and go off to cool in the heat there....save yourself some dignity and wander off to Chad or even Niger for all I care. What an asnine Imam-concocted theory to motivate the hapless drones willing to blow themselves up....that is the bloody drivel you just puked above. Nonsense!

Your people the Berom do not just kill who they call foreigners . They kill them and roast and eat them. We all saw that clearly. Plateau ( in your own case Jos) cannot be moved anywhere , the chip on your shoulder is hurting you really bad and you need education and deliverance from your bitterness and paranoia.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by majojolo: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lets face the reality
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by majojolo: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: 3:41pm On Jul 29
What is in power? These northern elements are lazy and their only industry is government. It is just recently I began to see able bodied hausa - fulani doing 'going' or 'okada' they sell carrots, kolanut, tea, suya, etc. I have not seen (I might be wrong) a carpenter or mechanic, mason etc among them. Are they not lazy? Even in about thirty out of fifty years after independence they rule, they only steal money to enrich their privileged few. Their youths are deceived about western education while their emirs and political class send their children to most expensive schools home and abroad.
Their community is filled with filth, human dregs and squalor.
It does not matter GEJ with all his mistakes should continue or look for a sensible 'middle belt' -definitely not of this extraction or ideology-
Candidate to hand over power to. This so called northerners cannot lead us anywhere, they are senseless, and barbaric. Their communities in this age are poorest in nigeria. Imagine people that cannot give names and address numbers to their streets. No matter how many bombs they throw under whatever guises to hell with cheats.
Period.
=========================================================================================
!!!!!!!!!!!! OBSERVATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty Sparrow the fooooooooool, the able bodied Hausas doing OKADA, oh! thank God it's not RObbery as you people consider as the right job...............How can you see a Carpenter, mechanic or mason in the north when you people are blinded with kitnapping and all form of jagajaga work in the name of making ends meet (People that can sell their mothers for money).............................The north only steal money to enrich the few privileged....Just as they are now suffering in jail in the United Kindom for same stealing...........There is no mistake with the present Admin.......Just look at how we are enjoying.....your Ritual family in the vallage are struggling and living under HURT hardly eats once a day, while you are in the city stealing just to have access to computer.................Yes look for a sensible middle belt.....Middle belt is in the north not in the swamy..............The north are senseless.........Yes because the northerners cannot steal crude oil from the pipes..................The north are poor..........Because they don't know how to farm, they cannot eat cassava and dogs, they only buy food items from other parts of the country..................The north cannot give names and address numbers to their streets.................Because the north is covered with vegetation and thick forest............. Mighty Sparrow the fooooooooool wke-up from your sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep the drunk...

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by drstone1: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
nagoma:

I pity this Berom kid , he doesn't know which way to turn. Your stubborn governor is getting the message faster than you. Jang was the first to be at the northern governors meeting and he promised to be good from now on. He says " there will be peaceful co existence in Jos from now on" . He knows that he holds the key to peace , I don't know what happened to him but he sounded so civilized. We are watching him anyway. Disowning Gowon will not help you . You will soon find out that SOUTHERNERS have no respect for you or for anyone. They will simply enslave you and if you think they are Christians forget it -Their God is money. Please record and memorize my advice , it will be helpful to you in the future.

"Hey,Am sure you took "Kwaya" before writing this.................However, the enlightened Biroms will see through your shroud of deception and feeble attempt to make them despair. Its good however that your statement points the Birom in the Right Direction,ie, to know that they should PUT NOT YOUR TRUST IN A SON OF MAN.....THE HELP they NEED, God shall supply. they know better than to think that they can get symphathy from their fulani jihadist....the battle line is drawn already!!!
Anybody looking for "Mercy" from a devil is done for. He has no such thing in him even if he promises you one.Its a tough choice they have made in order to break from Oppression and Slavery, you being a slave and your decendants OR your God given Right to Liberty & Dignity.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by majojolo: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
ebere1712: boko haramic mohameds on the loose again grin Walahi we for here am if only they could send bombs using the ip protocol. Funny cows, go and tell your fellow mohamedians and their collaborators they won't succeed in infecting us with their backwardness and devil religion again. When we sued the world to let us go away from the british "fulani infested" experiment, they responded by waging war on the sons of chukwu. Chukwu would pay them all back in their own coin. We would watch you guys destroy yourselves with greed and perversion of humanity. Go back to your enclave and suicide bomb yourselves the more. Your only chance is repentance and paying for your sins.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...This MONKEY are you still dreaming or drunk as usual. You are all runing away from you chukwuland to backwardland WHY...."abi hunger, babaric culture, ritualism, immoral act responded badly on you". Hahahahahahaha this guy is devil oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
dr stone:

"Hey,Am sure you took "Kwaya" before writing this.................However, the enlightened Biroms will see through your shroud of deception and feeble attempt to make them despair. Its good however that your statement points the Birom in the Right Direction,ie, to know that they should PUT NOT YOUR TRUST IN A SON OF MAN.....THE HELP they NEED, God shall supply. they know better than to think that they can get symphathy from their fulani jihadist....the battle line is drawn already!!!
Anybody looking for "Mercy" from a devil is done for. He has no such thing in him even if he promises you one.Its a tough choice they have made in order to break from Oppression and Slavery, you being a slave and your decendants OR your God given Right to Liberty & Dignity.

"Enlightened Birom" ? Are there any? Your incoherent gibberish did not support that. Just drown yourself in Goskolo and 404 pepper soup , everything will be allright.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by shadan22: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: What is in power? These northern elements are lazy and their only industry is government. It is just recently I began to see able bodied hausa - fulani doing 'going' or 'okada' they sell carrots, kolanut, tea, suya, etc. I have not seen (I might be wrong) a carpenter or mechanic, mason etc among them. Are they not lazy? Even in about thirty out of fifty years after independence they rule, they only steal money to enrich their privileged few. Their youths are deceived about western education while their emirs and political class send their children to most expensive schools home and abroad.
Their community is filled with filth, human dregs and squalor.
It does not matter GEJ with all his mistakes should continue or look for a sensible 'middle belt' -definitely not of this extraction or ideology-
Candidate to hand over power to. This so called northerners cannot lead us anywhere, they are senseless, and barbaric. Their communities in this age are poorest in nigeria. Imagine people that cannot give names and address numbers to their streets. No matter how many bombs they throw under whatever guises to hell with cheats.
Period.

Thank Allah that they are armed robbers fraud stars and assassins.

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by shadan22: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
shot up you bloody boko haram. you think we don't understand your game plan.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by MightySparrow: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Mojololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expected a reaction from a dude like you and your likes from your Allah cursed north. The Boko haram bombings has confirmed that the embassy of the devil is your north. Because you lack historical facts about your pedigree you lack the sense of direction. From the inception of the entity called Nigeria your senseless leaders have been cheats. Where were they when the eastern people were investing and preparing themselves in commerce and self reliance? How many rich eastern people stole from government as their source of wealth. Yet, they build schools, clinics hotels in your domain erect cathedrals your people love to loot in riots. how many of you people build any thing worthwhile outside your domain have you even build edifices in your villages filled with thatched and mud houses?
Where were they when the west equipped their people in eduction? With all your stealing and manipulation s you are mentally inferior and lazy. This is the reason ten Corper were killed by in the last elections by almajiris - street urchins closely the 30 years or so rule of your leaders combine could not match 8 years of OBJ - a product of an enlightened people. Which of your governors now can match Fashola, Akpabio, Amaechi,Duke.
The irony is this the blind wants to be leading the seeing.
A piece of advice for mojololo: Go and be ignorance Haram campaign if possible with bombs in your mosques and palaces instead of GEJ building almajiri schools for you take initiative for once.
I await your reply
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2012
Mighty Sparrow:
Mojololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many rich eastern people stole from government as their source of wealth. Yet, they build schools, clinics hotels in your domain erect cathedrals your people love to loot in riots. how many of you people build any thing worthwhile outside your domain have you even build edifices
Where were they when the west equipped their people in eduction? the 30 years or so rule of your leaders combine could not match 8 years of OBJ - a product of an enlightened people. Which of your governors now can match Fashola, Akpabio, Amaechi,Duke.
The irony is this the blind wants to be leading the seeing
I await your reply

The Igbo were still in government and stole money but their main source of wealth is cocaine trafficking and 419. You didn't put ibori and odili and Andy Uba/ Ngige , o'Hakim and Chimaroke Nnamani in the example of governors to match - did you forget ? Or is it deliberate ?

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Dainfamous: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=size38]We keep shouting everyday that naja shuld be divided. Nothing can divide naija except one thing as i see it today. And that is, to continously deny the north power until they are tired of being led by southerners and declare to go thier separate way. because their love for power will make this work perfectly well. [/quo te]real talk, this is exactly how is gona happen.........
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Dainfamous: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2012
size38: We keep shouting everyday that naja shuld be divided. Nothing can divide naija except one thing as i see it today. And that is, to continously deny the north power until they are tired of being led by southerners and declare to go thier separate way. because their love for power will make this work perfectly well.
real talk, and-this is how it will eventually happen in future....
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by OneNaira6: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2012
It is the born to rule attitude. Why are people yelling and acting surprise? Have they not done this before? mstcheeew

This is not the first time and it surely would not be the last time. All we can hope and pray is that coming 2015, if the country is still one, and a southern wins yet again, the death toll from the north leaders wouldn't increase. Lets hope they don't turn "boko haram" into "hitler haram" or something worse.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Skii(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2012

One of the tools that has worked in favor of the few rich and corrupted ruling bunch of this country particularly of the northern extraction is the ignorance of the populace

Following recent events, such as the fuel subsidy protest, it has come as a rude and awakening shock to these few corrupt northerners the slow and gradual "awakening" of the masses to some of the dirty tricks of governance being perpetrated in Abuja and replicated at their locales

Indeed they know that the north doesnt really contribute to Nigeria (with many of their states occupying the last positions in that regard, Jigawa as an example) so they see the need to desperately reclaim power at all cost

So much is this their heightened awareness of the state of things that some of them are even willing to dump PDP, as it has now become synonymous with under-performance, poor governance, fraud, looting and so on, and realign themselves with the new political shift being orchestrated by the CPC and ACN (as highlighted in the OP of this thread) just to retain this power

When they have themselves in power, they can continue to execute their systematic pilfering of this currently inadequate system of governance and prevent any attempts to indeed turn it around for the genuine good of all as GEJ is trying to but is unfortunately struggling and somewhat ill-equipped to do.

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by MightySparrow: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2012
Clamouring for power by northern elements is natural in a democracy but for a section to see rulership as its right is what should bother a right thinking nigerian. When we talk about north, which north? Who is northerner? A Muhammed from Sokoto or a Gabriel from Benue? Or an 'arina' as they derogatively address a non - muslim?
In a normal democracy ethnicity or religion should not be a problem but performance in the office given to the leaders as trust. The meaning of an election to a layman like me is one submitting one's destinies to the hand of a leadership believing one would realise one's life ambition. What do you think of an incompetent leadership this part of the country has been producing making their own people poor and directionless? Nairalanders judge for yourselves do you want the yoke of this people perennially on the necks of great nigerian? As these people over the years has ruined the past and present generations do we allow them to ruin the coming generations. If by the fear of their bombs we succumb by resisting them and campaigning against them and whatever they represent, this generation will never be forgiving by posterity. We must work against them with all our power, wisdom and Votes. Nigerians liberate yourselves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi, INEC Others Make Google’s Trending Searches In Q1′ 2023 / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) / Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.