Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

2015: North Bids For Power Shift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift (11253 Views)

2015: North Will Burn If Jonathan Wins 2015 Election – Eurasia Group / 2015: North Moves Topick Danjumaforapc Presidential Candidate / Who Gets 2015? North Or East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Elueme: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Any time the northern governors forum meet, they are meeting to set a selfish agenda and curtail anything that may bring equity to the polity... Always scheming to keep other regions in check through the imbalances their monstrous military decree created.. Every session of the constitution being proposed for amendment looks good but Aliyu and his cohorts thiinkingfaster than expected to scuttle any any egalitarian trait.. This is the time southern politicians become more united if Tinubu doesn't use his political greed to rub us.. The northern governors major agenda was the proposed PIB but didn't know how to bring it to the fore but we are waiting for them.... Parasites!

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by chucky234(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Still can't get who they intend to nominate as worthy presidential candidate come 2015....
Buhari,El Rufai,Babangida and Nuhu Ribadu are all thieving loosers,maybe the clueless moronic Sanusi with all his failed bank policies that has since crippled our banking sector turning them into sacking instead of employing unit.
Those failed retarded clueless moronic goons should shut their gutters....

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by lamidex2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
North does not have a good candidate.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Orblonde: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
I think they should be more concerned about being cut out of nigeria all together. I think that should be the agenda of their meeting and not about how to rule in 2015. The rest of nigeria now see them as a major liability since independence and would not be sad to see the back of them. They produce nothing to the nation despite all the potencial for agric etc yet the don't want any form of federalism where they would actually have to do some work. Anytime nigerians try to agree on a national strategy they would always push for an opposite objective. Now there is so much awareness about what is going on and why we are in this political and economic mess that the north cannot continue to push the rest of the nation backwards maybe they should consider joining Niger or Chad.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Actually there are many aboki mechanics for trucks all over the country.
Go to Kara in Ogun state.Probably the best truck mechanics I have used.
Let us not allow prejudice cloud objectivity
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by kennethromanus: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nawa 4 dis northerners,..y ar dey in a hurry nw?..haba!..prezedency go enta der hand by 2035,..so dey should not panic!..i dey der back.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: What is in power? These northern elements are lazy and their only industry is government. It is just recently I began to see able bodied hausa - fulani doing 'going' or 'okada' they sell carrots, kolanut, tea, suya, etc. I have not seen (I might be wrong) a carpenter or mechanic, mason etc among them. Are they not lazy? Even in about thirty out of fifty years after independence they rule, they only steal money to enrich their privileged few. Their youths are deceived about western education while their emirs and political class send their children to most expensive schools home and abroad.
Their community is filled with filth, human dregs and squalor.
It does not matter GEJ with all his mistakes should continue or look for a sensible 'middle belt' -definitely not of this extraction or ideology-
Candidate to hand over power to. This so called northerners cannot lead us anywhere, they are senseless, and barbaric. Their communities in this age are poorest in nigeria. Imagine people that cannot give names and address numbers to their streets. No matter how many bombs they throw under whatever guises to hell with cheats.
Period.

You need to purge yourself of so much hatred you habour in your evil mind. The 19 northern governors included 6 governors from the area you described as middle belt. The meeting may have nothing to do with power shift but inciting enmity is a well known game of the southern press , and this poster is interested in that - To see venoms from Ignorabnt & cowardly Internet warriors like you.

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
chucky234: Still can't get who they intend to nominate as worthy presidential candidate come 2015....
Buhari,El Rufai,Babangida and Nuhu Ribadu are all thieving loosers,maybe the clueless moronic Sanusi with all his failed bank policies that has since crippled our banking sector turning them into sacking instead of employing unit.
Those failed retarded clueless moronic goons should shut their gutters....

I am surprised that people who voted the great retardeen will also talk here.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by nagoma(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
standardchuks: Am just laughing at them. Did they think NIGERIA will reach 2015? Please this country should be divide let the northern witches and wizards go with their WAHALA. NONSENSE!!!

Witches and wizards exist only in your churches. No one wants to be in the same country with you either. Take your retardeen along with you and let the north be for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS .
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by tomakint: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
ambrosini593:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/55595-2015-north-bids-for-power-shift.html

These "funky mallams" have not stopped to daze me with their funny ways of reasoning! The question is this; WHICH POWER NOW ABOKI? After wasting many funds in your inglorious 38 years in power since independence! Well, let's hope you (The North) are trying to tell us indirectly you are ready to go your separate ways because you are not going to have that power no matter how hard you TRY! Can you imagine the shameless boldness from these funny elements?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by uchlukez(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
manny4life:

Double fuuuuck them as well cool cool cool cool

I support the motion for fuccck northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by tomakint: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
kenneth.romanus:
Nawa 4 dis northerners,..y ar dey in a hurry nw?..haba!..prezedency go enta der hand by 2035,..so dey should not panic!..i dey der back.

I tire for them o, I wonder why they are in a haste! May be that time dem for don get there own country called, "AREWA" or Sultanate of Bayajjida or DAURA Republic. Funny Mallams! No be only POWER!

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by ebere1712: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
how can Nigerians vote boko haram into government. That would be like shooting ourselves on the foot. Ok who would we vote for?

Is it babangida - that threatened to go to war if Nigerians decide that enough is enough and they don't want to be with the vampires up north anymore. This is a man that has never ever come out to completely condemn boko haram and their fellow fulani vampires. No sane human would vote for a lunatic like this.

Is it Sanusi - A man that single handedly crippled the Nigerian financial sector with his mediocrity and Islamic fanatism. A man that has no visible positive foot print, other than supposedly sanitising the banks; how do we know you have sanitised the banks sanusi? A man barely qualified to be a school teacher. A man so sectarian, he often insults other nations to get his point across. Maybe only Muslims would vote for this one.

Is it Elrufai - Don't get me started with this one. Only way to describe him is by a simple sentence; he has gone MA*D.

is it Buhari - The man that threatened violence if he didn't win an election; and the violence did happen, but he says "it wasn't me" .

None of the prominent Northern leaders have bothered to profer sensible a solution to the incessant murder going on in their trough. Only a lunatic would vote for any of them.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Chongaiman: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
The article seems evasive, vague and full of insinuations and conjectures. The reader is left to interprete it according to his proclivities. No mention of a communique is made while all the sources are anonymous.

But there is no reason to lose one's cool. I have not forgotten how prior to the 2011 elections, Ciroma and his cohorts went a-searching for a consensus northern presidential candidate. With the benefit of hindsight, they could have as well gone to sleep. In 2015 what will be, will be.

By the way, wasn't there widespread disapproval of the single 7-year tenure when GEJ muted the idea? Why is the author then making the opposition to the idea seem like an NGF affair?
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2012
Eighteen of the 19 Northern Governors at their last meeting in Abuja confirmed, with their decision, they are not on the same page with their Southern counterparts on the proposed single term.

And guess which State was absent from this meeting? Yep...you guessed it. Count Plateau out from this backward feudal mindset. Before Jonathan assumed power the Northern Oligarchs were the very ones using people like General Maina and other Northern crooks to attack Christian people of my beloved city Jos. And to think people in Plateau will back any Northern smuck to power again? NEVER! Gej's "fresh air" is a million times better than the sewer stench from whatever these goons want to propose.

Hey Southern Nigeria...just a thought...is it not time you all smarten up politically and choose to build alliances with progressive Middle Belt states? My goodness...why is the Middle Belt not a distinct region or zone already?

5 Likes

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by buchai: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2012
Acidosis: The love of power thats what is killing this nation.
the love of power thats what is killing northerners, Point correctn. Since dey can not see good things in other peoples regional opinion. The nation looks good wit one voice not d way dey go about it. I thnk it's high time ds country wl disregard any opinion/ideas contrary 2 d once set aside thru d national conference because it causing distractns.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Gaboma: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2012
hello friends, I'm new to this forum. I'm Gabonese, I like some good discussions in this forum and that is why I enrolled. it's been five months that I have occasionally in this site.

I know this site thanks to a Nigerian "GARETH" of SkyscraperCity. wink

discution on the thread, I think the leaders in northern Nigeria must focus on the education of their people, the emancipation of their wives, awareness to fight against preventable diseases such as polio, cholera, and finally they should also improve public services in their area. grin
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Northern elites and leaders are delusional!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by alahamad(m): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2012
Most of u here are from the SS nd SE....cos your all here in NL doing what ya'll know how to do best....rant nd make loud but empty noise....

Bunch of retards.....

What nigeria needs is a credible leader nd I don't mind the religion or ethnic background as long as the person is not a fisherman...especially one with no shoes...

If you wanna talk about coruption, we have all seen Farouq, Dimeji, Ibori nd the Anambra God-father-saga so forget all your baseless puppy rants nd face reality at its best.

The minority clamoured for power, you have it now for 2.5yrs, what have you done with it?

Rubish....

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2012
ekt_bear: man f[i]u[/i]ck northern nigeria, for real

Btwn Them and the Igbos, I don't know who's a bigger dreamer for this presidency.

In case people haven't heard: ROTATION IS DEAD!!!

Split the damn country or practice real Federalism or Regionalism. . . .

The leaders of this country sicken me.

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by bashr8: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2012
al-ahamad:
Most of u here are from the SS nd SE....cos your all here in NL doing what ya'll know how to do best....rant nd make loud but empty noise....

Bunch of retards.....

What nigeria needs is a credible leader nd I don't mind the religion or ethnic background as long as the person is not a fisherman...especially one with no shoes...

If you wanna talk about coruption, we have all seen Farouq, Dimeji, Ibori nd the Anambra God-father-saga so forget all your baseless puppy rants nd face reality at its best.

The minority clamoured for power, you have it now for 2.5yrs, what have you done with it?

Rubish....
really what have you done with over 30 years, at least the south is still ahead of the north within this 2.5 years, the north ruled for over 38 years and what did we get ? backwardeness, i think north should concentrate on internal problems especially boko harem ,religious violence and illiteracy and leave national maters out for now, trust me its for your own good , aso rock will distract you.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by bashr8: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Btwn Them and the Igbos, I don't know who's a bigger dreamer for this presidency.

In case, people haven't heard: ROTATION IS DEAD!!!

Split the damn country or practice real Federalism or Regionalism. . . .

The leaders of this country sicken me.
we shall see about that, you yorubas only have 3 options, allow GEJ you hate soo mch and call retardeen to continue, vote an igbo president or vote an hausa/fulani president. for us igbos theres only one option and thats vote an igbo candidate
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by EzeUche(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2012
Screw the North! Give me Fashola, Okorocha or Chime!

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2012
bashr8: we shall see about that, you yorubas only have 3 options, allow GEJ you hate soo mch and call retardeen to continue, vote an igbo president or vote an hausa/fulani president. for us igbos theres only one option and thats vote an igbo candidate

Dude, for, the last time you bloody, myopic, imbecilic Arrow :

Why can't you fuckas get it in your heads that not everyone that wants progress, or differs in opinion from you is Yoruba?! Like, come on man, is your self-esteem that low? I included the Hausas In my statement, yet, not even one chose to throw the tribalism card at me. Like, seriously, whats wrong with you guys? Are ok upstairs? How the fu*ck were you guys raised?

So, even if an Igbo man is unqualified for the job, u'll still attempt to vote him in? This same myopic reasoning is how you guys forced GEJ on the rest of the country with your 98% "votes". . . . we can all see the result of that!

smh
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by YoursGEJ(m): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2012
Isa Yuguda nursing presidential ambition. I laugh in boko. Someone who appoints 1100 special assistants and advisers to create employment and has no proof of any concrete achievement in bauchi state? That illiterate cretin? He shouldn't just nurse, the fool should even doctor or surgeon it. Boko haram in babariga.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Ganys: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2012
okosodo: Cows
Grass!!!
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by gramci: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2012
These Northern Governors must be high for them to come up with this.

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by slyfox1974(m): 4:51am On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=nagoma]

Witches and wizards exist only in your churches. No one wants to be in the same country with you either. Take your retardeen along with you and let the north be for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS[b]2015 SAI AREWA[/b]
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by 2sexy(m): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: What is in power? These northern elements are lazy and their only industry is government. It is just recently I began to see able bodied hausa - fulani doing 'going' or 'okada' they sell carrots, kolanut, tea, suya, etc. I have not seen (I might be wrong) a carpenter or mechanic, mason etc among them. Are they not lazy? Even in about thirty out of fifty years after independence they rule, they only steal money to enrich their privileged few. Their youths are deceived about western education while their emirs and political class send their children to most expensive schools home and abroad.
It does not matter GEJ with all his mistakes should continue or look for a sensible 'middle belt' -definitely not of this extraction or ideology-
Candidate to hand over power to. This so called northerners cannot lead us anywhere, they are senseless, and barbaric. Their communities in this age are poorest in nigeria. Imagine people that cannot give names and address numbers to their streets. No matter how many bombs they throw under whatever guises to hell with cheats.
Period.

Hausas are hardworking. Their problem is education. The three northerners that lectured me are the best I can think of in my school in terms of how they relate with students.
Re: 2015: North Bids For Power Shift by Tadup: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2012
Period.

dont worry you will learn your lesson when the next president emerge from biafranistan. Ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) / Jimi Agbaje Turns 58 Today. / Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.