Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. (4695 Views)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by nkemmu(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2012
What does it mean for a lady to be submisive to a man? I really want to get married but but my relationships dont always work out atall to mention of marriage.i know am very hotheaded,i also have some good sides anyway.from my heart,i want to be the good girl that every man will love to marry but i feel i lack those qualities.i envy the wifey material when i see them but....need your advise not insult abeg.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by slimyemm: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2012
The first step to solving a problem is knowing you have it...
You best know where your faults lie and no one can help you be a better person except yourself!
List all your faults/negatives,find the equivalent positive and start working with/and around them.
For example...You say you are 'hot-headed'(whatever that means),stop being that and try
being cool-headed...as hard and unrealistic as it may sound!
Only you can make yourself desirable in every way..
Only you!

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2012
nkemmu: What does it mean for a lady to be submisive to a man? I really want to get married but but my relationships dont always work out atall to mention of marriage.i know am very hotheaded,i also have some good sides anyway.from my heart,i want to be the good girl that every man will love to marry but i feel i lack those qualities.i envy the wifey material when i see them but....need your advise not insult abeg.
People never change! Instead of trying to change yourself, simply look for men that will adore and tolerate you. No matter how hotheaded you are, there exist men who will love you to death.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2012
@OP
there is a huge difference between being hotheaded and being disrespectful......... there is nothing wrong with being hotheaded, this is a trait like any other out there, and some men may prefer such lady than the quiet "yes sa, thank you sa" type. there is definitely something wrong with a disrespectful woman!
many people have completely lost the plot on being submissive, and many believe that you simplyy have to do whatever this man wants you to do......to me thats not submissive, thats enslavement.....but as we can all see, many are ready and willing to be enslaved (in the name of "marriage").

to me, someone submissive should be a person who brings her points across the table but, if opinions differ, that person will gladly go with the opinion of their partner (in order to keep the peace).

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by nkemmu(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2012
A big thank you to all your points.am greatfull.i am begining to think the problem is with me having dated somany men and non worked out.i have been working on myself and seriously dont know what else to work on.everyman need a particular quality and am tired of tryn to fit in.am just me .some proposed and one or two things happened and the engagement ended.the church conneceted it to spiritual husband.i have gone to somany deliverance (Tb Josh insively)am tired of being delivered because i know i am.i dont know again.just sit down look be my name now
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
nkemmu: What does it mean for a lady to be submisive to a man? I really want to get married but but my relationships dont always work out atall to mention of marriage.i know am very hotheaded,i also have some good sides anyway.from my heart,i want to be the good girl that every man will love to marry but i feel i lack those qualities.i envy the wifey material when i see them but....need your advise not insult abeg.
....its normal for ladies btw age 19-23 to act like that...just wait till u are like 35-45 before getting married and u will be surprised at the transition from ur "hotheadedness" to a "wife material"

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by nkemmu(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ....its normal for ladies btw age 19-23 to act like that...just wait till u are like 35-45 before getting married and u will be surprised at the transition from ur "hotheadedness" to a "wife material"@op have seen ladies at 35-45 married still hot- headed so live that age-transition thing

Thank you
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
[quote author=nkemmu][/quote]
u av identify 2 probs now.
1. spiritual connection or
2. hot-headedness
av d detmtn,fast n pray dt d Lord will reveal d secret things 2 u. & make conscious effort @ modifyin ur behaviour,we av d power to change things for d beta , unless we're lazy. try not 2 b too dogmatic but make humility ur watchwrd, don't force ur opinions on odas. present ur ideas n consider other's, then reach a compromise . U CAN DO IT. God b wt u
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by pendo89(f): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Just be urself.Do not change in order to hook a man.Find that man that will accept you just as you are.

I don't believe in putting up short time acts to acquire long term goals cz the real me will soon come out at the slightest provocation.

You are not a kid so we can only talk about adjustment and swallowing pride. You will def find a man that loves a 'hot headed' girl.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by lumideezle(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2012
omo_to_dun:
People never change! Instead of trying to change yourself, simply look for men that will adore and tolerate you. No matter how hotheaded you are, there exist men who will love you to death.

This is crappy advise!! NO MAN would knowingly marry a woman that would give him hell in life by being hot headed. I wish you could throw more light on "hot headed" tho

@ op The solution
1) Can u Pretend well well?? If yes then try to pretend and play d good girl wife material till he marries u. Then Show him pepper !! Lol although I would not advice you to do this 1 ooo but it is one way to go about it... Side effects include.. Constant quarrels in the marriage, possible Battering, some patients have also complained of eventual divorce
Now the second Advise
2) Meet your guy.. Tell him the problem or attitude you have( put all your cards on the table) but do not forget to tell him that you are sincerely working on it and you are more than willing 2 change all you need is his support and encouragement. On your part you would have 2 encourage him to by making him see practical moves of you changing and becoming a better person. Do not fail to apologise even kneel down and cry when you step out of line somtyms. With all of this he would learn to appreciate you and also tolerate your excesses. And most importantly he would know what triggers those habits in u and stop them or stay away from them!!
Cheers hope this helps

1 Like

Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by seedord247(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2012
OP. . . You are a calabar girl and guys are scared of calabars in bed. . . grin

You can join the protest for lesbian angry
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nobody is perfect. We all have our negative sides. U need to find a man who will love you for who you are and c the goodness in you over the bad side. And u just need to control ur anger attimes.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by nkemmu(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=lumideezle]

This is crappy advise!! NO MAN would knowingly marry a woman that would give him hell in life by being hot headed. I wish you could throw more light on "hot headed" tho

@ op The solution
1) Can u Pretend well well?? If yes then try to pretend and play d good girl wife material till he marries u. Then Show him pepper !! Lol although I would not advice you to do this 1 ooo but it is one way to go about it... Side effects include.. Constant quarrels in the marriage, possible Battering, some patients have also complained of eventual divorce
Now the second Advise
2) Meet your guy.. Tell him the problem or attitude you have( put all your cards on the table) but do not forget to tell him that you are sincerely working on it and you are more than willing 2 change all you need is his support and encouragement. On your part you would have 2 encourage him to by making him see practical moves of you changing and becoming a better person. Do not fail to apologise even kneel down and cry when you step out of line somtyms. With all of this he would learn to appreciate you and also tolerate your excesses. And most importantly he would know what triggers those habits in u and stop them or stay away from them!!
Cheers hope this helps[/qu

thanks for this educative advise.will do just as you said.just that most men are hardly patient to think about a ladies good sides
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by nkemmu(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
@seedords,you are funny.yess am from plateau@my last op,thanks ooo.just cant wait to find one who will love me for me.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by eremy: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
@op ,All the reasonable advice from here are acknowledged. In as much as you are being you, try being the good you...just treat everyone as you would love to be treated. Then you will have your dreams come true
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Euroclydon(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
Don't be the good gal dat every man would love to marry if not na wahala u don cause for urself....be the gal that one special man would luv to marry. Most of all dont fake it, be yourself,and if feel u need to make adjustments in ur attitude pls do and wait for him.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Joey82(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2012
nkemmu: A big thank you to all your points.am greatfull.i am begining to think the problem is with me having dated somany men and non worked out.i have been working on myself and seriously dont know what else to work on.everyman need a particular quality and am tired of tryn to fit in.am just me .some proposed and one or two things happened and the engagement ended.the church conneceted it to spiritual husband.i have gone to somany deliverance (Tb Josh insively)am tired of being delivered because i know i am.i dont know again.just sit down look be my name now

My dear, deliverance is of the mind, once u realize what the problem is and how wrong it is, u can begin to take concious steps to wards solving the problem.
If u havn't made up ur mind to solve the problem, no ammount of demon casting/binding will do it. Try to pick up inspiration from lil things, dont wait for big things to inspire u becos it will be short lived. And for posters saing u dont need to change, pls dont listen to them, the only constant thing in life is change and change means adjusting comfortably into new situations. R/ships are about people coming from different backgrounds and trying to work out a synergy - this is called win-win. Try to understand that u must strike this win-win balance (which is also called tolerance) or it will never last with anybody.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Aylawani: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013

I have seen a know and confessed that married a hot born again christian brother; just to mention 1 example. You can't easily solve this challenge by yourself. I would like to know:
-How old are you?
-What is your career path?
-Do you currently have a good job?
-etc-and so many questions surrounding your background

Please take these step(s):
1-If you are Lagos, PLEASE! go for a counselling session at MFM @Onike, Iwaya-Yaba
2-Schedule yourself for a deliverance session @ MFM @Onike, Iwaya-Yaba or Prayer City Lagos-Ibadan expressway:full week or weekend; as time permitted
3-Accept that marriage issue is not a space/galactic science, nothing to be paranoid or eccentric about
4-Be born again and live a Christ-like life.........it is well with you in Jesus Name
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by iamteaser: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good Lord! My Good God has done it for me! I've finally found my life partner. When I had a dream this morning that I'll find my partner today in a very unusual place, I did nothing but held on to my faith. Ms. Nkemmu, I accept you with all your flaws, blemishes, shortcomings. I'm ready to take you for who you're submissive or not who cares about submissiveness anyway? I'm in my late twenties. Send me a PM!

1 Like

Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
iamteaser: Good Lord! My Good God has done it for me! I've finally found my life partner. When I had a dream this morning that I'll find my partner today in a very unusual place, I did nothing but held on to my faith. Ms. Nkemmu, I accept you with all your flaws, blemishes, shortcomings. I'm ready to take you for who you're submissive or not who cares about submissiveness anyway? I'm in my late twenties. Send me a PM!
no background check nothing...how foolish
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Ruq: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
OP should be married or engaged now it's over a year. if not keep changing
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2013
Disrespect is by far the one thing no man will stand in a marriage.
If in your hot-headedness you are prone to acting the fool and making a scene and raining down insults....no sane man will want to get locked in with that mess for the rest of his life.

How do you get angry at your boss or even your co=workers at the office? I would imagine you don't start making a scene. Act the same wit your husband.
Like MBJ mentioned, submission is about making your point peacefully and most times going with the other for the sake of peace.
If you are a "my way or the highway" kinda chick, then marriage ain't for you. Just ride that Gf/Bf wave till you determine life has bestowed you with a different spirit.
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by sweetestguy(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
@op must u marry? Must every gal marry? grin

*Runs away*
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
sweetestguy: @op must u marry? Must every gal marry? grin

*Runs away*

Y did you run? grin grin grin Coward!
Re: The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. by rainrose(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2017

true talk

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Guys Like In A Girl Besides Her Appearance / When The Say Police Is Your Friend.. Naija Police Vs A Lady / I Cant Have Sex What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.