Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (386137 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ejaay: Good morning Mr Ikenna, I just saw this thread and you re a great person. God bless you.
Pls my husband got a 407 like ten days ago and can't use it for some days now. Said it will just stop driving and won't engage drive but ll reverse. Did that on his way from work last 3 times before he got home. Pls what could be responsible for this? And how does one go about it?

Auto or manual transmission ? I wanted to ask which engine series, but you wouldn't know.

Yes, i know you mentioned "drive", but i needed to be sure.

Before you get back to us with the transmission, one thing is sure, either the auto transmission is failing (if it's auto tranny ) or a sensitive injection component has failed or failing, setting the car to limp home mode, to protect the engine or transmission from severe damage.

You need to scan the car with PP2000 to get all the stored faults in engine and transmission ECUs. Is the car in Abuja?

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ejaay: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ikenna351:

Auto or manual transmission ? I wanted to ask which engine series, but you wouldn't know.

Yes, i know you mentioned "drive", but i needed to be sure.

Before you get back to us with the transmission, one thing is sure, either the auto transmission is failing (if it's auto tranny ) or a sensitive injection component has failed or failing, setting the car to limp home mode, to protect the engine or transmission from severe damage.

You need to scan the car with PP2000 to get all the stored faults in engine and transmission ECUs. Is the car in Abuja?

Ikenna.
Its auto transmission, so does it mean the whole auto has to be changed? Is it better to just install a manual transmission instead? Do you know the cost of either of the transmissions?
No, the car is in Idah in kogi state.
Pls what do you think should be done, though the car moved a little today without stopping.
Thanks.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ejaay:
Its auto transmission, so does it mean the whole auto has to be changed? Is it better to just install a manual transmission instead? Do you know the cost of either of the transmissions?
No, the car is in Idah in kogi state.
Pls what do you think should be done, though the car moved a little today without stopping.
Thanks.

The info you gave us is not enough to tag the transmission as the culprit. Yes, it sounds like transmission issue, but since am not that good in auto transmission issues, I would like to be sure with a scan tool. The problem, if it's transmission issue, could be auto trans fluid related. I have heard about slippery clutch in auto transmissions as well.

You really need to scan the car, even if you cant find PP2000. Look for any OBD II scan tool that can communicate with the ECUs. If the engine is EW12, the protocol will likely be KWP 2000. I think the ECU has the same protocol with ES9J4S (V6) protocol. Some Universal scanners have that protocol.

I would need the engine model and transmission model to tell you the cost of replacing the transmission or converting to manual, if transmission is the culprit. Send me the car VIN to get the engine and transmission models. You will find the VIN in engine bay, behind right side head light, above the firewall or under the windscreen (drivers side, when viewed from outside). Its 17 digits, which starts with VF3xxx

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ejaay: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ikenna351:

The info you gave us is not enough to tag the transmission as the culprit. Yes, it sounds like transmission issue, but since am not that good in auto transmission issues, I would like to be sure with a scan tool. The problem, if it's transmission issue, could be auto trans fluid related. I have heard about slippery clutch in auto transmissions as well.

You really need to scan the car, even if you cant find PP2000. Look for any OBD II scan tool that can communicate with the ECUs. If the engine is EW12, the protocol will likely be KWP 2000. I think the ECU has the same protocol with ES9J4S (V6) protocol. Some Universal scanners have that protocol.

I would need the engine model and transmission model to tell you the cost of replacing the transmission or converting to manual, if transmission is the culprit. Send me the car VIN to get the engine and transmission models. You will find the VIN in engine bay, behind right side head light, above the firewall or under the windscreen (drivers side, when viewed from outside). Its 17 digits, which starts with VF3xxx

Ikenna
Okay, its VF36DRFNE21159008.
Pls how much does a PP2000 or any scanner cost?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ejaay:
Okay, its VF36DRFNE21159008.
Pls how much does a PP2000 or any scanner cost?

http://peugeotarena.com/peugeot-pp2000-lexia-3-diagbox-scanner-for-sale/

As for the VIN, will get back to you on the engine and transmission models in a minute.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ejaay: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ikenna351:

Below is the result.

1. Car: Peugeot 407, 4 Door Saloon.

2. Warranty Start Date: 23/12/2004.

3. Engine: EW10 J4, 2.0 L, 16v, 138 bhp.

4. Transmission: AL4, 4-speed Auto Gearbox AL4.

5. Driving Position: (Indicate if you are interested in this).

*About the driving position, I left it out since you didn't ask me to post it. But if you want me to disclose it, Let me know.

Ikenna.
Thanks, so what now? Is it a 2004 model? What about the driving position? Pls send all you can, maybe to my box if you feel so. ele_adaji@yahoo.com. And pls can you send someone to help fix it? My husband lld ve liked to talk with you, but don't know if I can get you no too.
Thank you for the info so far.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ejaay:
Thanks, so what now? Is it a 2004 model? What about the driving position? Pls send all you can, maybe to my box if you feel so. ele_adaji@yahoo.com. And pls can you send someone to help fix it? My husband lld ve liked to talk with you, but don't know if I can get you no too.
Thank you for the info so far.

* Driving Position: Right Hand Drive.

My phone number is in my signature. Or you can have it here: 08052811236.

I don't live in Kogi. I stay in Abuja. So, I don't know anyone around there that can help you fix the car. But there should someone that has an OBD II scan tool in your town. Take the car there and try if the scan tool can communicate with the car system.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ejaay: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Okay, thank you loads. I ll keep you posted, so whatz your advise on the transmission, Like changing it to manual or not etc. A mechanic talked about changing fuel filter and fuel pump.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Like I said I would do, I visited Eagle Square yesterday, 26/10/2013, for the 2013 Abuja Auto Fair. I arrived there sometime in the afternoon, in my SV D9, as you can see in the pic below:

Below is the Peugeot stand.

New product introduced. Guess which model?

Details of prices, specifications, pictures of interior, engine bays, etc, of new Peugeots displayed on their stand to follow soon. Ever sat in 508 Allure (keyless), started and hear how sweet the car could be? Will be back soon with the whole story, with pictures.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by wisesystem: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ikenna351: Like I said I would do, I visited Eagle Square yesterday, 26/10/2013, for the 2013 Abuja Auto Fair. I arrived there sometime in the afternoon, in my SV D9, as you can see in the pic below:

Details of prices, specifications, pictures of interior, engine bays, etc, of new Peugeots displayed on their stand to follow soon. Ever sat in 508 Allure (keyless), started and hear how sweet the car could be? Will be back soon with the whole story, with pictures.

Ikenna

Never sat in one oh! my Bro, but lets have the details and more photos... and dare to 'dream the dream'.... I know I ll definately own one someday
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Ikenna351: Like I said I would do, I visited Eagle Square yesterday, 26/10/2013, for the 2013 Abuja Auto Fair. I arrived there sometime in the afternoon, in my SV D9, as you can see in the pic below:

Ikenna

Find details in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1495845/2013-abuja-intl-motor-fair

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by wisesystem: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Hi House.
Drove my 406 Ew7 from Makurdi to Eket in Akwa Ibom yesterday for an official assignment. On the road my people...! Na me come they fear to match my car, the engine output was unbelievable. My Band Wagon- Toyota- and- Honda- Loving colleagues in the car with me got a rude introduction to the stuff European cars are made off and why I drive a Peugeot and a manual trans for that matter... and when we stopped to refuel at NNPC Mega, Umahia, with my fuel gauge still reading less than half tank, they simply lost it... Of course their road side mechanic altered Japanese cars cannot boast such fuel efficiency... with all the thermostat removal surgery and other Naija-Mechanic Operation carried out on them.

Lastly to all House members from Akwa Ibom, UYO IS MARVELOUS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2013
505 V6 Specifications with Pictures

Though, I stopped discussing 505 here long time ago, because I realised that bringing up talk on old cars with Nigerians is such a right discussion in a wrong arena. So I only do that now with non Nigerians, off this forum, with those that values and appreciate good things, irrespective of how old and new they are. I have made a lot of good friends in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe, simply for owing that car; friends who still drive the car (505/V6) and wouldn't let go, irrespective that they have other newer cars. We talk more off forums via mails & phone calls, both car related and personal matters. I know how many of them I have helped to source for 505 parts and shipped to them, since some of those parts are no longer available in their various countries, but still available here.

Anyway, recently, about 4 Nigerians have contacted me, indicating interest in owing 505 V6, hence, reason for this post. I also observed that some of us really don't know the 505 V6 specifications. A lot of us judge all 505 with the 505 PAN production. Unfortunately, that is very wrong. They are not the same in all ramifications. The superiority is overwhelming. The 505 V6 comes with most the gadgets you will find in modern cars. Find them below:

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/peugeot-forum/107776-505-v6-detailed-pic-thread.html

Good luck for those hunting for 505 V6. If I could get one, you can.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by jcshols: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello house,
Pls what do u guys think of a RHD 407 converted to LHD?its a 4 cylinder 2004 auto.

Thanks.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
hello ikenna i dont know if its just me, but the pics u posted are not displayed i also have a problem with my trip meter on my 406 e10 if i drive normal it works just fine, but when i drive really hard the fuel remaining on the multifunction display rapidly decreases "this is normal for" my problem is when i resume normal driving it does not adjust back just leaves the guage and trip remaining very low it takes the whole night for it to properly re-calibrate. any suggestions? keep up the good work

br Gazzuzz
i

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
wisesystem: Hi House.
Drove my 406 Ew7 from Makurdi to Eket in Akwa Ibom yesterday for an official assignment. On the road my people...! Na me come they fear to match my car, the engine output was unbelievable. My Band Wagon- Toyota- and- Honda- Loving colleagues in the car with me got a rude introduction to the stuff European cars are made off and why I drive a Peugeot and a manual trans for that matter... and when we stopped to refuel at NNPC Mega, Umahia, with my fuel gauge still reading less than half tank, they simply lost it... Of course their road side mechanic altered Japanese cars cannot boast such fuel efficiency... with all the thermostat removal surgery and other Naija-Mechanic Operation carried out on them.

Lastly to all House members from Akwa Ibom, UYO IS MARVELOUS!!!

mr wise hope ur not dissing the japs? im a lion owner my self v6 and presently an e10 406 but i used to have a 1989 carina ii with a 1.6l 4a-fe engine that did 1liter to 13~14km no oxygen sensors connected, all butchered, thermostat removed used to travell from bauchi-akure 830km on a full tank 55liters. and yes uyo is really marvelous.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
GAZZUZZ: hello ikenna i dont know if its just me, but the pics u posted are not displayed i also have a problem with my trip meter on my 406 e10 if i drive normal it works just fine, but when i drive really hard the fuel remaining on the multifunction display rapidly decreases "this is normal for" my problem is when i resume normal driving it does not adjust back just leaves the guage and trip remaining very low it takes the whole night for it to properly re-calibrate. any suggestions? keep up the good work

br Gazzuzz
i

406 with EW10 engine means its D9.

In D9, the Transducer on the transmission signals to BSI the vehicle speed. The BSI then interprets the signal and controls the speedometer with it. Also, it uses the signal been received from Transducer to give you the trip and mpg on the instrument panel & multifunction display screen. So a wrong signal from the transducer will disrupt the feedback you will get on the speedo and the rest. The Transducer on the BSI D9 has 3-wire connector.

The D8 lacks BSI. The D8 Transducer has 2-wire connector. The D8 transducer signals to an Interface box, directly behind the Glove box. The Interface box, in black colour, is what controls the speedo in D8, since it lacks BSI. Most times, when speedo fails or work intermittently in D8, the Interface box is usually the culprit. While in D9, a faulty speedo is usually caused by a failing Transducer.

**Note that not all D9 have BSI, especially the earlier D9. Some 1999 and 2000 model D9 do not have BSI. One of the ways to Know if yours have BSI is to check behind the Glove box. If you find the Interface box there, then yours lack BSI. But for V6, a non BSI D9 will have two boxes behind the Glove box. One will be the Interface box, while the other will be the Servotronic relay(ECU) that controls the variable ratio steering of the V6. "Servotronic" is boldly labelled on it. Other ways of knowing if your have BSI is by checking under the steering wheel, behind the fuse box, where the BSI is located. Or you plug in PP2000.

Now, am not sure I understand your question clearly. But I hope you were not referring to last km done or average mpg that display on that screen with the sign <<<< ? Otherwise, you may have to plug in PP2000 to know if the Transducer is the cause of the problem.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by jbrodaly(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Great thread!
Mr Ikenna is somebody with so much wealth of experience when it comes to Lion products.
He is also someone you can count on
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

406 with EW10 engine means its D9.

In D9, the Transducer on the transmission signals to BSI the vehicle speed. The BSI then interprets the signal and controls the speedometer with it. Also, it uses the signal been received from Transducer to give you the trip and mpg on the instrument panel & multifunction display screen. So a wrong signal from the transducer will disrupt the feedback you will get on the speedo and the rest. The Transducer on the BSI D9 has 3-wire connector.

The D8 lacks BSI. The D8 Transducer has 2-wire connector. The D8 transducer signals to an Interface box, directly behind the Glove box. The Interface box, in black colour, is what controls the speedo in D8, since it lacks BSI. Most times, when speedo fails or work intermittently in D8, the Interface box is usually the culprit. While in D9, a faulty speedo is usually caused by a failing Transducer.

**Note that not all D9 have BSI, especially the earlier D9. Some 1999 and 2000 model D9 do not have BSI. One of the ways to Know if yours have BSI is to check behind the Glove box. If you find the Interface box there, then yours lack BSI. But for V6, a non BSI D9 will have two boxes behind the Glove box. One will be the Interface box, while the other will be the Servotronic relay(ECU) that controls the variable ratio steering of the V6. "Servotronic" is boldly labelled on it. Other ways of knowing if your have BSI is by checking under the steering wheel, behind the fuse box, where the BSI is located. Or you plug in PP2000.

Now, am not sure I understand your question clearly. But I hope you were not referring to last km done or average mpg that display on that screen with the sign <<<< ? Otherwise, you may have to plug in PP2000 to know if the Transducer is the cause of the problem.

Ikenna.

thanks ikenna i know where to look now.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by jcshols: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
jcshols: Hello house,
Pls what do u guys think of a RHD 407 converted to LHD?its a 4 cylinder 2004 auto.

Thanks.

@Ikenna,pls respond to my question. Thanks.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
jcshols:

@Ikenna,pls respond to my question. Thanks.

RHD converted 407:
It would be better if you get the response on this matter from those that drive RHD converted 407 or 406, since i don't drive one. One thing i know is that you may not enjoy all the gadgets the car comes with, i.e, all the gadgets working as they should. Because, of all the RHD converted 406 & 607 i have worked on, some sockets on their BSI are left disconnected. BSI controls all the electrical gadgets in these cars. So for them not to be connected, whatever those disconnected sockets/wires are supposed to control or report to won't function as it should, if at all they will work. I always get permanent faults stored in their BSI whenever i plug in pp2000 in them. Aside that, generally, they run ok and everyother thing works ok, i think, depending on how good the conversion was done.

As for the auto transmission in the car, we have discussed those transmissions severally here. I know few people that have been driving their Lion with AL4 and ZF 4HP20 for more than a year now without any issues. It could still last them more years. So, it's upto you. The only help i can render on this is to post or send me the VIN to check and tell you which transmission model is in the car.

Good luck.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
How to Flush PAS Fluid in D8/D9

Today, 09/11/2013, in the morning, I flushed the PAS fluid (Power Steering Fluid) in my SV D9. I refilled the system with new fluid while in the process.

Am too tired to go into the details on how I did it. But find the details in the link below:

http://peugeotarena.com/how-to-safely-flush-peugeot-406-power-steering-fluid-and-refill-with-new-fluid/

It needs to be done every 2 years or so.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by samoy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Ikenna, d link U̶̲̥̅̊ gave above was only showing d pictures. Pls, can U̶̲̥̅̊ post a short note on Ħ☺ώ τ̣̣̥ø̲̣̣ remove d PAS fluid. What Iڪ d recommended PAS fluid τ̣̣̥ø̲̣̣ use in D9 Peugeot 406? Happy sunday
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Update On My SV D9 PAS Fluid Flush/Refill

Yesterday, I didn't bother to take the car for a test, after the flushing and refilling the system with the recommended ATF available. I also made sure I bled the system properly. So this morning, I decided to go for my Sunday Mass with the car. As soon as I started the car and turned the wheel. The response of the steering wheel was out of this world! It turned effortlessly unlike before I had to put a little pressure, which made me do the flush. So light now that with one finger and a little pressure, one can turn the steering wheel, notwithstanding the wider/fat tyres on those wheels.

The car, in fact, all Peugeot V6s, come with Variable ratio Steering, unlike the I4s that comes with the conventional PAS. They can also be regarded as Servotronic or speed sensitive steering. It has an ECU too which works with the transducer on the transmission, otherwise known as Vehicle Speed Sensor. When the vehicle is stationary, the steering wheel will become lighter or softer to turn. But when the car goes into motion, it will maintain the light steering until the speed hits about 70-80 km/h, I think. That is, at that speed, the steering wheel will become heavier to turn. The more the speed you do, the heavier the steering wheel becomes. It is designed to prevent unintended swerving when car is on high speed, because at such speed, a small movement of the steering wheel on conventional PAS could be so sharp that it would respond quicker than it should, which had led to so many accidents. So the variable ration Steering in V6 Peugeots helps to give the direct feel of the wheels to the driver while on high speed. But as soon as the speed reduce to 40 km/h or so, the steering wheel becomes very light to steer again.

The variable ratio steering was introduced for the first time in 1986 in 505 V6 and 505 Turbo Series II. It was also used in 605 V6, but was not used in 605 turbo, I think. The 406 V6, 407 V6 & 607 V6 got it too, while their I4 counterparts got conventional PAS. Though, for some I4 D9, they had a PAS that is controlled by RPM sensor which measures the engine speed, i.e, the higher the rpm, the harder the steering becomes, unlike the V6 that uses transducer which measures the vehicle speed: the higher the speed, the harder the steering becomes. Note the difference.

Since I got my SV D9, the steering wheel feel was not what I expected, considering I know how speed sensitive steering should feel when stationary (one of the things I consider when looking for a car to buy). Besides, I found a green coloured fluid in the PAS reservoir, which could be synthetic or mineral fluid. Yet, Peugeot recommended TOTAL ATF Dexron II in the D9 owners Manual. The gauge was below minimum which was scary, yet I couldn't find any green ATF fluid to top it up to maximum or at least, the minimum level. Even if I do, I do not know if the one inside the car system is synthetic or mineral, since both do come in the green colour as well. Worst case, you do not mix green with red ATF or synthetic with mineral oil. And also, since I didn't know when last the previous owner flushed the fluid (which was obvious that the fluid has been changed, since Peugeot didn't use the green colour ATF in that car from the show room or when new). Luckily, TOTAL ATF Dexron II is available here in Abuja, so I decided it was time to flush the fluid, also as a preventative maintenance. Now, the steering system now works like new.

So, if I were you that didn't know when last the PAS fluid was flushed, not just changed, since you got the car, you better do as I did. It could save you your PAS pump and give you better steering wheel feel. Maybe, if I had driven the car longer with that unknown fluid or fluid that was due for change, It would have cost me the PAS pump.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
samoy: Mr Ikenna, d link U̶̲̥̅̊ gave above was only showing d pictures. Pls, can U̶̲̥̅̊ post a short note on Ħ☺ώ τ̣̣̥ø̲̣̣ remove d PAS fluid. What Iڪ d recommended PAS fluid τ̣̣̥ø̲̣̣ use in D9 Peugeo 406? Happy sunday

Check the link again. The picture of recommended fluid I used for the flush and refill is there.

By the way, it's TOTAL Fluide II-D. A can of it cost N580.

As for description of how to flush and refill Peugeot PAS (am not sure of other car brands) in note, I will find them to do the explanation against each pictures when I have the time. That was why I spaced each of the pics to take the notes.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2013
An Article on Peugeot 504 V6, on 08/11/2013

Enjoy!

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20131108/CARNEWS01/131109850

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by aejaywhite: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good day Ikenna
"06 cannot accelerate above 110km/hr. my mechanic had to buy 'half engine' cos the car had shown signs of engine-knock. he cleaned the noozles and changed plugs but still the acceleration is nt impressive. Climibing slopes isnt a pleasant experience anymore. Please wat could be the problem?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by aejaywhite: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
206*
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
aejaywhite: Good day Ikenna
"06 cannot accelerate above 110km/hr. my mechanic had to buy 'half engine' cos the car had shown signs of engine-knock. he cleaned the noozles and changed plugs but still the acceleration is nt impressive. Climibing slopes isnt a pleasant experience anymore. Please wat could be the problem?

What did scan tool showed was/were the culprit ? Because an injection issue(s) will give similar symptom, which have no business with the engine.

A failed downstream sensor will give the same symptom if the system is Euro IV emission programming. A failed CTS in Bosch ME7 4.6 will give the same symptom in 406 v6 & 607 v6 too. That your car is running slugglishly or lost power does not mean the engine is the culprit.

Have you scanned the 206 with PP2000 ?

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.