Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

ok - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ok (932 Views)

Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by papine(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2007
cool
Re: ok by tboy1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2007
Since you've got the person's id pls return the money, if there was no id then thats a different story,
Re: ok by aloib(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2007
tboy1:

Since you've got the person's id please return the money, if there was no id then thats a different story,
abi, common sense, no need to ask peeps cos at the end of the day, ull do wat is in ur mind, return it o, God would bless ur butter,
well if its like a gadget or somethn, i am so keeping it, but stuffs like money, return or give it to the police
Re: ok by Fowoplay: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2007
This is a case for the SSS,and i work with them,contact me and let me help you find the rightful owner,or else you'll be in trouble for possession of anonymous funds which is a punishable offense by law which will call the attention of the EFCC and ICPC.
Contact me on this email address with immediate effect,dseals454@yahoo.com.
Re: ok by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2007
Fowoplay: you're talking as if you want to steal the money. If he has the id, he should just return it.
Re: ok by aloib(f): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
Seun:

Fowoplay: you're talking as if you want to steal the money. If he has the id, he should just return it.

beats me!!!
Re: ok by Fowoplay: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2007
Since he doesn't know what to do,is it a bad thing to help,as a good citizen of this country.Papine hand over this case immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China / Need Friend And Pals / Òmó Eko And Nwá Aba,who Tight Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.