Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (490910 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by SINNZ(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
MzEspoir:
off and on. Been really busy lately. Bring me up to date
Really enjoyed reading your work. I usually don't frequent this section buh you kept me locked down. Nice one smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MzEspoir(f): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2015
SINNZ:
Really enjoyed reading your work. I usually don't frequent this section buh you kept me locked down. Nice one smiley
thanks. Will try to update more often
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by SINNZ(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2015
MzEspoir:
thanks. Will try to update more often
U wlcm. Have a nice weekend.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I'm searching for a novel called the palm wine drinkard written by author Amos Tutuola.

Anybody heard of it?
Yeah. I have it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by usmanreigns(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
literature is not just an art that mirrors the society as we were told in the first step of our literary endevour.It soars higher to reveal the thoughts that are strongly kindled in our conscious and subconscious Selves.It is indeed a protege of memory in its best recollection .

A writer should be able to see the art as an individual with its given rights :objectivity should lure subjectivity to extinction when she writes, as this is where nobility repose in this field of wild and wide imagination.

so, it does not extensively matter the story you tell; it only magnets minds when you tell the story with the right words , with the right memory and using the right genre.Only then can you write with the exquisite taste of Linguistic freshness which is the breath that kindles life in our myriad art forms.

think about these before you involve your pen and paper in'' the marriage of true minds''.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vinceedigin(m): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2015
The PEN is mightier than the SWORD.
who can constructively write on this?
Draw your swords (Pen) and fight (write). Prices for the best write-up.

Post your write-ups on this thread or on "Nigeria Newspapers" facebook page.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
I plan on posting my new novel on this thread

It's called Angel Fallen

The trailer will be out first

......Just thought you guys you know
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2015
I must say writers are truly the leaders and thus the richest people on earth.

There was a time i write but i could not get paid for all my work because i never knew of a platform that will pay me.

What if i tell you that there over more than 100 sites that will pay you to just submit articles or write for them.

If you are interested, this article is for you.
shocked
How to make money writing articles online in Nigeria as a freelancer
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by anitapreeti(f): 4:15am On Dec 28, 2015
hello everyone. compliments of the season... it's my first time of posting a piece on nairaland. please go read my poem. www.nairaland.com/2826451/not-man thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Do you want this writer to get a little reward. Nominate this story for Story of the Month award here. https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2818004
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by owcheychey(f): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by aelone(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
A new fellow in d room...me.
i have posted a poem just once on dis forum..buh am jus joining d chat-central formally
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Hi. Any one kind enough to show me around?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by afoobabs(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
hi fellow niaralanders am a constant guests on nairaland. mostly i read the first page but i was told first page was just the tip of the goody/icebag of nairaland and due to my love for literary works am joining the literature section so as to siphon nearly all the goodies and ices on nairaland. So pls am newcomer i nid orientation on hw things ar done in here and what ar the activities that is on ground nw.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Apelex(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
As I lay here wit grief and resentment.
I think of her smile,
Her oneess,
Its so sad
I regret my actions
I regret my unconscious decisions
I regret everething
Time flies by and I get scared
Scared to loose my soulmate
Sacred to loose my engine
For she has driven me all these years
It is as though I ask for a rewind of time from grandfather in the sky
The feeling of sheer depression sinks into my brain
Mentally nd emotionally depressed I am
All seems to be valiant a of my troubles
Scared I am to the very elm of time
I miss her smile
Her cheeks
She was so full of life
I cant stop thinking of her
The way she held me so strong all these years,
Her believe and love 4 me,
For sadness is my only friend.

POEM BY APELEX……..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian u write so well and of course very comedically...... Have u ever considered writing a script ? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Estharfabian u write so well and of course very comedically...... Have u ever considered writing a script ? grin
uh...Thanks!!smiley

Yeah, I write sometimes, Mostly when I'm bored. haven't really pictured myself as that much of a writer tho.
While growing I got stucked with the Mentality that "Science students don't write"...grin just the Arts n Literature peeps....

And for starters, I never really Did literature in Highschool...cry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Speak2klein: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi guys! I have writing jobs for people. This are articles based on different topics. You just have to do some research on the topic online and then write about it. For every two articles you write, you will be paid #500. If you're interested please shot me a mail at kleinuduh@gmail.com
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by qhutetomsel(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
uh...Thanks!!smiley

Yeah, I write sometimes, Mostly when I'm bored. haven't really pictured myself as that much of a writer tho.
While growing I got stucked with the Mentality that "Science students don't write"...grin just the Arts n Literature peeps....

And for starters, I never really Did literature in Highschool...cry
like you are not an art students?

unbelievable!! you write so well
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
qhutetomsel:
like you are not an art students?

unbelievable!! you write so well
Aweeee!embarassed

Thankyou qhutetomsel! checked out Your diary.. You write good too.. and You're like so Young..shocked

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by qhutetomsel(f): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Aweeee!embarassed

Thankyou qhutetomsel! checked out Your diary.. You write good too.. and You're like so Young..shocked

Thanks for making out time to check out my boring diary..
lol...yea, look bigger than my age tho! smiley.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
qhutetomsel:
Thanks for making out time to check out my boring diary..
lol...yea, look bigger than my age tho! smiley.
Nah!lipsrsealed

Your diary is far from being boring! I loved it!wink

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by qhutetomsel(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah!lipsrsealed

Your diary is far from being boring! I loved it!wink

awwwn!

Thank you. (now where is that blushing smiley?)

kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom, I read your story ~ Bound to fail. It's really good, especially seeing it's your first time writing. Surprisingly I read the whole thing.

The character, Karina, something tells me she is a reflection of yourself and some of her experiences are actually your experiences.

Well, one thing I can assure you is that one day, you will find that real, genuine love you have always wanted. Someone who would love you for who you are and be committed to being with you, irrespective of the hurdles that might come along the way.

Someone who would cherish and respect you, and treat you like you always dreamed. Someone who making you happy, would be his priority.

You know, most times, we don't even need to go looking for true love, true love finds us. And I know one day, it will find you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Leriebloom(f): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Decker:
Leriebloom, I read your story ~ Bound to fail. It's really good, especially seeing it's your first time writing. Surprisingly I read the whole thing.

The character, Karina, something tells me she is a reflection of yourself and some of her experiences are actually your experiences.

Well, one thing I can assure you is that one day, you will find that real, genuine love you have always wanted. Someone who would love you for who you are and be committed to being with you, irrespective of the hurdles that might come along the way.

Someone who would cherish and respect you, and treat you like you always dreamed. Someone who making you happy, would be his priority.

You know, most times, we don't even need to go looking for true love, true love finds us. And I know one day, it will find you.
Thank you even if i am suprised you took out time to read my story.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thank you even if i am suprised you took out time to read my story.

I was surprised I did. I don't really like reading people's stories here on Nairaland. And even in real life, I only read crime novels. So, yea, when I was done with episode eight, I was like, did I just do this, like seriously? Lol.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Leriebloom(f): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Decker:

I was surprised I did. I don't really like reading people's stories here on Nairaland. And even in real life, I only read crime novels. So, yea, when I was done with episode eight, I was like, did I just do this, like seriously? Lol.
Lolz,and i guess its your hate for me that pushed you to read it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz,and i guess its your hate for me that pushed you to read it.

Why do always think I hate you? I don't. Honestly.

You seem like smart lady with a great personality and a good heart. What's there to hate about you?

I just like messing with you, that's all. And I only mess with people I don't hate. If I hate someone, I would find that person repulsive. I won't want to have anything to do with that person.

So you see, I don't hate you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Leriebloom(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Decker:

Why do always think I hate you? I don't. Honestly.

You seem like smart lady with a great personality and a good heart. What's there to hate about you?

I just like messing with you, that's all. And I only mess with people I don't hate. If I hate someone, I would find that person repulsive. I won't want to have anything to do with that person.

So you see, I don't hate you.
So does that mean we v made a truce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.