Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate (9175 Views)

Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by manny4life(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
akthedream: You keep pretending to be a Christain..Does you Bible/Christainity supports homosexualism??I know you as a strong advocate of one.Do you attend gay church too?..You are worse compare to the Devilish bokoharam...Mr hypocrite.

The mere fact that you keep humping around, stalking me all over NL speaks of who is more of a faggit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now listen Bit.ch, LEAVE ME THE FUUUCK ALONE, go hump on someone, like really, get busy... haba, is it by force? shocked shocked shocked

YES, I am a Christian, and I respect human or should I say "GOD-GIVEN" rights, however, unlike your Boko Haramish ways like Muslims, I do not allow my religion get in way of my reasoning. Now listen, STOP STALKING ME. tongue tongue tongue tongue

charlsecy4: According to the authoritative Dictionary of Islam jihad is defined as: "A religious war with those who are unbelievers in the mission of Muhammad ... enjoined especially for the purpose of advancing Islam and repelling evil from Muslims."

An accurate interpretation of the concept of Jihad is provided by the BBC about how Muslims describe three different types of struggles:

A believer's internal struggle to live out the Muslim faith as well as possible.

The struggle to build a good Muslim society.

Holy war: the struggle to defend Islam, with force if necessary.

[url=en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad]Source[/url]

Definitely, that's what Jihad means to a lot of terrorist out there who likely than not inflict violence and terror on others. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by mystikal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
evangelism and Jihad would be at both ends of the continuum then.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
kunlexdino: Muslims can justify themselve with jihad. But the truth is that jihad is about violence. Why do we always have islamic militant everywhere in the world and not christain militant. Where is the peace in the religion. Violence world wide is always from islam people. Definitely, something is wrong. They should practise peace, forgive and righteousness as christain do. I mean the average muslims generally. I thank GOD i came a christain. Christlike people are peculiar people.
Violence has been part of any country at one point or the other..
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Olanlere11: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Those grounded in the tenets of Islam should be more practical in their approach. They have been too theoretical. Let them educate these boys, and call them to order. We want result, not theoretical statement.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by enioladeran: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
Please help me tell them Sir.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
manny4life:

The mere fact that you keep humping around, stalking me all over NL speaks of who is more of a faggit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now listen Bit.ch, LEAVE ME THE mess ALONE, go hump on someone, like really, get busy... haba, is it by force? shocked shocked shocked

YES, I am a Christian, and I respect human or should I say "GOD-GIVEN" rights, however, unlike your Boko Haramish ways like Muslims, I do not allow my religion get in way of my reasoning. Now listen, STOP STALKING ME. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Definitely, that's what Jihad means to a lot of terrorist out there who likely than not inflict violence and terror on others. Thank you
Must you appear in any thread relating to islam?So ur bible tells you that being a GAY or LESBIAN and Animal ass fukcer is a gift from God?No wonder we have Gay Bishop..or do you attend Rev King church,were u burn people alive in the name of religion?.So what does this mean to you?..
“Do not think that I have
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
send peace, but a sword. I
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
10:34-35).
I know u will try to give some xplanations to this..But will turn ur deaf hear to Muslims explanation..Like i said before,the devilish bokoharams are far better that you hypocrite.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by ssjalo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
Muslims can justify themselve with jihad. But the truth is that jihad is about violence. Why do we always have islamic militant everywhere in the world and not christain militant. Where is the peace in the religion. Violence world wide is always from islam people. Definitely, something is wrong. They should practise peace, forgive and righteousness as christain do. I mean the average muslims generally. I thank GOD i came a christain. Christlike people are peculiar people.[sub][/sub][/color]

@ KUNLEXKO

[[color=#006600]b]You had said every thing in detail, most of the muslim dominated countries are undergo so many violence's, i wonder with these people. Mecca is the origin of muslim and i had never heard any thing like war, violence etc there! Is our muslim here different from them? are they not reading the same quran or book, is their hadis differed with mecca people?

Please we shall not be deceive go and read very well, and follow what was said or directed in the book not what mallam said! [/b]
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
akthedream: Must you appear in any thread relating to islam?So ur bible tells you that being a GAY or LESBIAN and Animal ass fukcer is a gift from God?No wonder we have Gay Bishop..or do you attend Rev King church,were u burn people alive in the name of religion?.So what does this mean to you?..
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
I know u will try to give some xplanations to this..But will turn ur deaf hear to Muslims explanation..Like i said before,the devilish bokoharams are far better that you hypocrite.

Must I appear in every thread, LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Whoever made the you NL gatekeeper msut have drunk and bamboozled when they made such erroneous decision.

Dude, we're not going to argue "HOMOSEXUALISM" on this thread because I see you're on the DL, and probably a closeted mofo, but no worries, when next you see me on a gay thread, stalk me on there, perhaps, I will put you where you right belong --- to the gallows of shame and stupidity.

If you think that there aren't gay Imams, LOL, you must really have been missing out on NatGeo and History Channel...LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Rev. King has his own faith, that's his cross not mine, however, I'll accept him the way he is, pray for him and ask God change his heart on his decision, that's what Christians do. I'll rather do all these than have to stone him to death or hang him to death like you qur'an (terrorist training manual) says so. In Saudi Arabia, they go by sharia law, an eye for an eye stoning people to death because of beliefs. UAE, same story, middle east, hot and heavy... Abeg, carry go please...

Who has time to give explanations to a block empty head undecided undecided undecided
You really must think that you're important ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lost empty soul seeking relevance. sad sad sad

Biko, if at all, I argue with people with relevance, who have something to bring to the table, a worthy opponent, not some closeted gay, who's engages in same act he condemns. Like I previously advised you

manny4life:

The mere fact that you keep humping around, stalking me all over NL speaks of who is more of a faggit. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now listen Bit.ch, LEAVE ME THE mess ALONE, go hump on someone, like really, get busy... haba, is it by force? shocked shocked shocked shocked

BTW, like you suggested

"So ur bible tells you that being a GAY or LESBIAN and Animal Bottom fukcer is a gift from God?

The Bible tells me to love my neighbor as I love myself, in fact, God said he created man in his own image and likeness... So if the Supreme God created man in his own image and likeness whether gay or straight, who am I to question God about those whom he created and their behaviors if it's a gift from God? That's for God to judge our ways NOT man, and I won't fight God's battle.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by aryzgreat: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
akthedream: Charity is one of the best jihad in Islam.

Shut up ur gutter! charity = zakat! Jihad = war! kill! slaighter! be-head! smith! bomb! to defend islam! O ye! who believe, fyt, war, jihad etc is prescribed for u even though u dislike it.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
kunlexdino: Muslims can justify themselve with jihad. But the truth is that jihad is about violence. Why do we always have islamic militant everywhere in the world and not christain militant. Where is the peace in the religion. Violence world wide is always from islam people. Definitely, something is wrong. They should practise peace, forgive and righteousness as christain do. I mean the average muslims generally. I thank GOD i came a christain. Christlike people are peculiar people.
even though im not a muslim i can't help but think of how stereotypical that was, I mean was the colorado shooter a muslim??
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by siddiq202(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
aryzgreat:

Shut up ur gutter! charity = zakat! Jihad = war! kill! slaighter! be-head! smith! bomb! to defend islam! O ye! who believe, fyt, war, jihad etc is prescribed for u even though u dislike it.
cool down man and stop displaying you ignorance
charity = sadaqat and is one of the best jihad as earlier stated.
while zakat is the compulsory levy imposed on the rich to the poor tongue
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by ssjalo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
@ akthedream

Must you appear in any thread relating to islam?So ur bible tells you that being a GAY or LESBIAN and Animal Bottom fukcer is a gift from God?No wonder we have Gay Bishop..or do you attend Rev King church,were u burn people alive in the name of religion?.So what does this mean to you?..
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew

Hey what ever you call yourself, come to yola and see many imam. How many Sheik engaged in gay marriage, the first gay marriage recorded some years back in Nigeria is from Kano(a lady and another lady)been caught by Kano state government. Bible was always against the killings of innocent souls. You killer......

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by siddiq202(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
you guys might want to consider these verses of the holy Qur'an before typing trash

"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors"
Qur'an 2:190

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers"
Qur'an 60 verse 8

"...whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely..."
Qur'an 5:32

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by pat077: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Don't blame muslims 4 instigating violence, it's part of their tradition. Just find-out hw their religion was spread (thru violent) and u'll know they need it (violence)to remain relevant.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Epalos: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
God bless you for speaking out.
salaksmana:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jihad-not-war-of-hate-aregbesola
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by siddiq202(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by porka: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
This is good.

I am in support of Governor Aregbesola on this.

Executive Governor is meaningless.

The same goes for the nonsense term, His Excellency, HE or some form of it, including Comrade Governor.

Mr Governor is enough. Mr President is sufficient.

Another meaningless thing is having police or army officers stand behind the president or governors.

What are they doing there?

Are those governors or the president better protected than David Cameron or President Obama for instance?

We need more people in high authority condemning Boko Haram without ceasing.

Kudos to Mr Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
alaoeri:
The best jihad is that of the soul by shunning all forms of evil deed, have being to north b4 majority of their youth are ill informed some don't even recognise southern muslims as muslim, i think their problem is ideology.

well said bro
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by sucre2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
gboss4sure: please where can i buy this koran? i need to read it.

I can send you one where are you situated?
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
aryzgreat:

You litte swine,can you explain this..
“When you approach a
city to fight against it,
you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to
make peace with you and
opens to you, then all the
people who are found in it
shall become your forced
labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not
make peace with you, but
makes war against you,
then you shall besiege it.
When the LORD your God
gives it into your hand,
you shall strike all the
men in it with the edge of
the sword. Only the
women and the children
and the animals and all
that is in the city, all its
spoil, you shall take as
booty for yourself; and
you shall use the spoil of
your enemies which the
LORD your God has given
you. Only in the cities of
these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving
you as an inheritance, you
shall not leave alive
anything that
breathes” (
Deuteronomy 20:10-17) and..
“Now therefore, kill
every male among the
little ones, and kill every
woman who has known
man intimately. But all the
girls who have not known
man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers
31:17-18)
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
manny4life:

Must I appear in every thread, LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Whoever made the you NL gatekeeper msut have drunk and bamboozled when they made such erroneous decision.

Dude, we're not going to argue "HOMOSEXUALISM" on this thread because I see you're on the DL, and probably a closeted mofo, but no worries, when next you see me on a gay thread, stalk me on there, perhaps, I will put you where you right belong --- to the gallows of shame and stupidity.

If you think that there aren't gay Imams, LOL, you must really have been missing out on NatGeo and History Channel...LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Rev. King has his own faith, that's his cross not mine, however, I'll accept him the way he is, pray for him and ask God change his heart on his decision, that's what Christians do. I'll rather do all these than have to stone him to death or hang him to death like you qur'an (terrorist training manual) says so. In Saudi Arabia, they go by sharia law, an eye for an eye stoning people to death because of beliefs. UAE, same story, middle east, hot and heavy... Abeg, carry go please...

Who has time to give explanations to a block empty head undecided undecided undecided
You really must think that you're important ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lost empty soul seeking relevance. sad sad sad

Biko, if at all, I argue with people with relevance, who have something to bring to the table, a worthy opponent, not some closeted gay, who's engages in same act he condemns. Like I previously advised you

BTW, like you suggested

"So ur bible tells you that being a GAY or LESBIAN and Animal Bottom fukcer is a gift from God?

The Bible tells me to love my neighbor as I love myself, in fact, God said he created man in his own image and likeness... So if the Supreme God created man in his own image and likeness whether gay or straight, who am I to question God about those whom he created and their behaviors if it's a gift from God? That's for God to judge our ways NOT man, and I won't fight God's battle.
But you are always quick to judge GEJ and other government currupt official,armed robbers,prostitutes and other religion apart from christainity.Islam is againt al form of homosexualism,be you an imam or not.I hav come across many xtains that are against Gays and Lesbians cos their bible instructed them to do so.And i ask again,are you reading a different bible?Do u understand xtainity better than them??..to me,you are an HYPOCRITE.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by oluMyderz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
tank God 4 ur life... Am a Muslim nd Proud. Lobatan!
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
ssjalo: @ akthedream

Must you appear in any thread relating to islam?So ur bible tells you that being a GAY or LESBIAN and Animal Bottom fukcer is a gift from God?No wonder we have Gay Bishop..or do you attend Rev King church,were u burn people alive in the name of religion?.So what does this mean to you?..
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew

Hey what ever you call yourself, come to yola and see many imam. How many Sheik engaged in gay marriage, the first gay marriage recorded some years back in Nigeria is from Kano(a lady and another lady)been caught by Kano state government. Bible was always against the killings of innocent souls. You killer......
You are so
dumb that you cant differentiate betweena Gay and Lesbian..Rev. king got one of his members burnt to death,Oyedepo publicty slapped a young lady,Pastor chris has divorced 2 women in search of 72 virgins(they are all xtains) ,Oyekilome said Masturbation is not a sin...does that mean they are all right?..So when u see a gay Imam,just have it in mind that he is going against the rule of God..that is simply a sin.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
ssjalo: @ akthedream

come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew

You are so
dumb that you cant differentiate betweena Gay and Lesbian..Rev. king got one of his members burnt to death,Oyedepo publicty slapped a young lady,Pastor chris has divorced 2 women in search of 72 virgins(they are all xtains) ,Oyekilome said Masturbation is not a sin...does that mean they are all right?..So when u see a gay Imam,just have it in mind that he is going against the rule of God..that is simply a sin.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
pat077: Don't blame muslims 4 instigating violence, it's part of their tradition. Just find-out hw their religion was spread (thru violent) and u'll know they need it (violence)to remain relevant.
How was christainity spread?Have you heard of the Crusader?If not,be bold to ask your pastor about it if he is going to tell u the truth..or better still,google it.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by IleIfe2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
aribisala0: I am not a muslim but my reading of the quran indicates that Jihad indicates internal struggle what Psychologists may characterize as the struggle of the id and superego is this correct?

Then the Quran the islamist militants read must be from a different publisher. grin and i must say, the violent version out numbers the one you read. (War = Deceit, surprise etc). Out of 10 muslims, you'll find 3 jihadist and 6 sympathisers and one 1 moderate guy is not considered a muslim.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by IleIfe2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
gboss4sure: please where can i buy this koran? i need to read it.

it's on the web, with different reviews, interpretations etc. you'll see where the bombs come from, and why you should be uncomfortable around muslims. they follow the throat slicing instruction to the letter.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by gbadexy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
In response to your post, I have reposted my earlier response;
I have often read comments on NL about why
it appears that most terrorist organizations are
islamic affiliated and I want to try and give a
reasonable response to those assertions.
Before 1930 during the relocation of the jews
on palestinian land, the arabs were not
aggressive and intolerant to their neighbors.
The change in the attitude appears to be
perceived injustice done to the palestinians by
the americans in settling the jews on their land
and turning them to refugees in their own land
based on some obscure tale of 1500 years ago.
During those early occupation, there were
reports of massive isreali aggression on the
palestinians with killing of even pregnant
women and seizing of their villages. The leader
of the assault was menachem begin, he was
declared a TERRORIST and wanted for war
crime but he later became isreals prime
minister. Here is a link to details of his terror
gang and the initiator of terrorism in the
middle east. www.palestineremembered.com/
Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story703.html
He and shamir waged terror on british and
palestinians during world war two and was
wanted by the british authority as a terrorist
while he and his partner were famous for
civilian massacre. Visit DEIR YASSIN for details.
As a result of the perceived injustice done to
the palestinians by the isreali backed by
america, several arab countries attacked isreal
in 1973 but were defeated by the isrealis that
have sophisticated american weapons.
That has being the genesis of the hatred of the
americans by the arab who see them as
oppressors. So what happened was the
emergence of militant organizations fighting
against oppression in palestinia not unlike the
militants in nigeria's niger delta region. Such
groups call themselves freedom fighters while
the opposition calls them terrorist.
The major issue seems to be about land and
not about religion and as the arabs are
predominantly muslims, such terror groups
formed by them would have islamic coloration
while it is purely a poltical radical pressure
group.
Also, religious sentiments are exploited by
these groups and they mislead gullible devoted
muslims into believing their political struggle is
a religious one so as to have willing followers.
History does repeat itself and I read about
great generals both in nigeria and abroad
reading military history.
Such religious manipulation has being in
existence since the medieval era where the
POPE controls the kings in europe by
withdrawing his bishops from a kingdom
leading to revolt by the superstitious populace
who believed they won't go to heaven if they
die and the priests do not perform burial rites
for them. They cannot also wed or christen
their children also, so as the people revolt, the
monarchs defer to the pope and the
excommunication is reversed.
Also, when the pope noticed the rise in the
spread of islam and its territories, fearing for
loss of influence, he called for volunteers to free
God's city ; jerusalem from the muslims and
that those that die are promised automatic
admission into heaven, not unlike what these
terror groups tell simple minded devoted
people.
So my point is that these terror groups have
political ideology which they implement by
using religion which they know people are
sentimental about.
That is the reason why religion was banned in
communist russia and described as the opium
of the people due to the way the religious
leaders were manipulating people with it.
Prophet mohammad that is being insulted by
some ignorant people expressly cautioned
against excesses and preaches moderation in
praying, fasting and everything. He was known
to have cautioned someone reported to pray
and read the the whole Quran every night on
moderation[muslims that disagree should go to
index in Quran and look for
moderation,explanation would be at the foot
notes].
So we as enlightened people should be able to
be objective and enlighten others instead of
preaching hate like the terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by rasputinn(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
There goes the worst misfit of a governor in the south west
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by dexmond: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
Jihad has not and “is still not a war of hate, destruction, indiscriminate, a random war of a mandate that can be appropriated by just about anyone”.

What kind of war is Jihad then? Is it defensive? Or struggle against SIN? How did the early Muslims carry out Jihad? Was it offensive or Defensive?

I want to do a little research to get answers to these questions. But if anyone has the answers with references and proofs, I will be most glad to see them.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Then the Quran the islamist militants read must be from a different publisher. grin and i must say, the violent version out numbers the one you read. (War = Deceit, surprise etc). Out of 10 muslims, you'll find 3 jihadist and 6 sympathisers and one 1 moderate guy is not considered a muslim.
Stop spewing rubbish.How old are you..you seem to have a very low IQ.
Re: Aregbesola - Jihad Not War Of Hate by gbadexy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
akthedream: You litte swine,can you explain this..
“When you approach a
city to fight against it,
you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to
make peace with you and
opens to you, then all the
people who are found in it
shall become your forced
labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not
make peace with you, but
makes war against you,
then you shall besiege it.
When the LORD your God
gives it into your hand,
you shall strike all the
men in it with the edge of
the sword. Only the
women and the children
and the animals and all
that is in the city, all its
spoil, you shall take as
booty for yourself; and
you shall use the spoil of
your enemies which the
LORD your God has given
you. Only in the cities of
these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving
you as an inheritance, you
shall not leave alive
anything that
breathes” (
Deuteronomy 20:10-17) and..
“Now therefore, kill
every male among the
little ones, and kill every
woman who has known
man intimately. But all the
girls who have not known
man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers
31:17-18)

That book is dirty. Whoever wrote it must be addled. The bible is full of contradiction and immorality. Sodomy was coined from it, not to talk of incest, daughters seducing their father. The book shouldn't be given to an innocent child to read. There is no violence in the Quran, but the bloodshed in the bible is awful.
These silly cotton heads are fvcking hypocrites. They forget the bloody crusade initiated for selfish gains against muslims and jews, the inquisition with unsurpassed level of violence, the jihad fought was kindergarten game compared to these two brutal massacres and yet these educated illiterates would open there dirty mouth to condemn islam because of the actions of some misguided illiterates.
I have posted the history of terrorism here and in other thread and the politics involved worldwide but these dumb fo..ols would never read a thread objectively with an open mind. They are not different from the one way track illiterate almajiris drafted into boko haram. That's why their pastors can manipulate their feeble minds to exploit them.
I have read the bible well before, not just short incomplete verses, I still challenge any honest and intelligent person to read the english version of the Quran without bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Composer Of Nigeria's National Anthem, Pa Benedict Odiase, Has Died. / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns / NLC Denies Requesting For Saraki's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.