Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto (19774 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by 9jii(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
wizzy11: Stupid animals, this people are not different from their cows, and the so call stupid northern Governors are planning a power shift, when they'v not been able to manage their homes.

My simple opinion is that, let it split, u can't put Animals and humans together. Let this Animals be on their own. The sultan, Emir and the Governors have been silent about the issue showing a
lackadaisical attitude, now its hit them in the face, they should all bu*n in hell.

u r only showing d kind of abusive paLent dat raiz u ogo.

Because you only nip a tree in the bud, what they refused to fight would grow to hunt them.
As for those Animals that's representing them, they should dream on for power shift since they feel its their right.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Enlightened1: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hahaha, I see the rooster is coming back home to roast!! grin grin
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
wao! finallyyyy!! next stop - sultan's place! boys pls make sure its right inside the palace and make sure the "emir" is on sit at the time! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the pack of dogs are about to attack the master! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by noble84: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
i thought they said,they will not attack till after Ramadan.i was thinking we'll heave a sigh of relieve.God help us.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Audukaya: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Those strong headed coppers that insist going to far north will serve in hell.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Moshood91(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
Good
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
As long as its in the North, no problem..

Nobody can say Jonathan hasnt blown Fresh Air their direction, but them don use mess spoil their own.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by otosa(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
But why Boko Haram can not go to National House of Assembly or Aso(thief)instead of killing innocent citizens?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by danieldrake14: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
boko harama dem dey lack morose
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
And I served there O. Sokoto o all [paces, where the sultan is?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by franksunny(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
What do you see of southern and northern Nigeria in time to come? Be sincere with yourself
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Today Northerners bombed the Sultan, Ibos kidnapped an Igwe.

Shey na competition for the most lawless place?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by FindOut(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
otosa: But why Boko Haram can not go to National House of Assembly or Aso(thief)instead of killing innocent citizens?

Good question. Here's your answer:

Boko haram are sponsored by politicians. They are tools for causing mayhem, inciting violence & settling political & probably even personal scores *check: the funny unexplainable murders lately*

Isn't this becoming clear enough with succesive atttacks

Attacking in the holy month of ramadan alone is enough proof that this guys are not muslims, or if they are, they have absolutely no idea of what islam is.

This ramadan alone, a lot of lectures on boko haram, terrorism and islam are being organised by several islamic gatherings and as far as i can tell, among the many unifying points is this: ISLAM DOES NOT CONDONE OR ENDORSE TERRORISM. Its that simple. Jihad means struggle in the path of Allah, & the BEST FORM of Jihad is the internal struggle within your soul against sins. This is closely followed by charity, helping the needy, e.t.c.

I tell you, to the best of my islamic knowledge, the closest people to the muslims are CHRISTIANS, yes, CHRISTIANS, so much so that Allah even permits muslims to marry the ''chaste ones'' among the xtian females, if they give their consent.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad has been describes as having the best of character, infact, it was his good nature and disposition towards non muslims that drew SEVERAL of them into Islam, and Allah has consistently said that it is your good deeds that will take you to paradise, including your salat, your charity & your belief in Allah.

Go to any mosque, when the name of Prophet Eesa (same as JESUS CHRIST) is mentioned, we MUST put ''PEACE BE UPON HIM'' after it. Is it possible that we are now commanded to kill the followers of this man we so much hold in high esteem??

My people, please please and please, shine your eyes, bokoharam is a tool to cause division in the land, and InshaAllah, they will fail. Some peeps are saying Nigeria should split, do they think that the south will PHYSICALLY break from the north on the map? as in will the north ''shift'' upwards on the map, Or a journey to a northern state which takes 10 hours will now become 24hours or dyu think the south will stop bringing meat and pepper from the north to feed you
GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS, splitting Nigeria WILL not stop bokoharam from bombing Lagos if they feel like (God forbid), and neither will it stop kidnapppers from operating in the south, and be rest assured our biggest problem which is corruption will increase. I've not mentioned the attendant loss of lives that will take place. Maybe you should ask those who suffered losses in the 1967-70 civil war if they wish to go through same again.
Back to the issue, the bokoharam insurgency has gone too far, and i'm 100percent certain that muslims were killed in this attack, but even if they were pagans, as in people who curse Allah everyday, but didnt lay hands to attack the bombers, as in if this was an unprovoked attack (which it obviously was), then my people, ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC TENETS, those SUCIDE BOMBERS are on their way to HELL. *Frankly, I think those sucide bombers are usually drugged before bombs are strapped on them* If the fight was really about ''72 virgins'', or ''rewards in paradise'', Shekau & Abu Qaqa for don go blow themselves tey tey. That's just the truth.

& a poster said that ''now the Sultan can wake up to his reponsibilities'' What responsibilities? Na Sultan be Commander in chief? Was it the Sultan that swore to protect the lives & properties of Nigerians?? Open ur eyes abeg.

This weekend at a ramadan lecture i attended (on this same bh issue), the Imam said that part of the signs of the end time are that people will be twisting the scriptures for their own selfish and worldly gains. I think this iis happening now, BOTH in Islam AND christianity.

My xtian & muslim brothers, let us be ONE, God created us in diff religions so there can be UNITY in our diversity.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Kenezi: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Religion of Peace!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Freeopod(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
The suicide bomber!

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by KayDee4: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
^^
[size=13pt] What da heck is this ? **throws up on keyboard** [/size]
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by phildon: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
alaoeri: Northern nigeria is on fire yet ωε are busy sending troops to mali, now tanbuwal & sultan 'll be feeling the heat. Keep asking is this the same boko haram created by yusuf or its has been hijacked by some OLORIBURUKU wicked souls?
Yes, Mohd Yusuf died with his own.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by phildon: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kenezi: Religion of Peace!
Yes, and this is not Islam.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by edoyad(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
greateros: wao! finallyyyy!! next stop - sultan's place! boys pls make sure its right inside the palace and make sure the "emir" is on sit at the time! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

the pack of dogs are about to attack the master! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you know what you're saying at all?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by edoyad(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Freeopod: The suicide bomber!

If indeed that is the Suicide bomber then the police now have a clue atleast
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by lazreality: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Nija, we neva cure our diseases nd we r curing mali's own,, God pls, save ur people
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by bright007(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
I bet it is not yet June in GEJ's calender......Or maybe d bombing is å ramadan gift for sultan of sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by funshint(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
edoyad:

If indeed that is the Suicide bomber then the police now have a clue atleast
dats a lie, its 4rm d video of a run-away Bokoharam member beheaded by d grp. Anyway Happy Ramadan Kabomb!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by wales2007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
What a day. This madness has finally reached the city of calihpat adjourned to be the most peaceful state in the North. I must give glory to d Almighty God cos I was in Sokoto on Wednesday & left for Gusau, Kano, Dutse & finally in Damaturu on Thursday.

I was really shocked when I heard the ugly incidence of both Sokoto & Kano this morning. I left Kano around 4pm yesterday without any bombing apart from the killing of a guy announced on Friday night that was shot by some unknown gun men on bike.

This boko haram got to stop or else Nigerians would begin to leave for neighbouring countries like Cotonou, Lome & environs.

I was in Damaturu on Saturday morning, though no killing or bombing was reported as at then but the city of Damaturu was a ghost of itself according to the residents but I could see fears of death writing on the faces of Damaturians. I was so afraid that I left immediately with the next available cab to Jalingo.

Finally, I had made up my mind never to visit any of the Northern states until after 2 yrs of eradication of boko haram cos my first experience in the North is nothing to write home about.

I had declared the Northern states as no area for me & my entire family.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by giftiy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Naija is on heat,and GEJ is busy sending tropes to mali. Does it make any sence?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Jarus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
At last the most peaceful state in the north has been bomb-deflowered.

I know Marina police station, having served in that state.

Too bad
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Yujin(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
Find Out!:

Good question. Here's your answer:

Boko haram are sponsored by politicians. They are tools for causing mayhem, inciting violence & settling political & probably even personal scores *check: the funny unexplainable murders lately*

Isn't this becoming clear enough with succesive atttacks

Attacking in the holy month of ramadan alone is enough proof that this guys are not muslims, or if they are, they have absolutely no idea of what islam is.

This ramadan alone, a lot of lectures on boko haram, terrorism and islam are being organised by several islamic gatherings and as far as i can tell, among the many unifying points is this: ISLAM DOES NOT CONDONE OR ENDORSE TERRORISM. Its that simple. Jihad means struggle in the path of Allah, & the BEST FORM of Jihad is the internal struggle within your soul against sins. This is closely followed by charity, helping the needy, e.t.c.

I tell you, to the best of my islamic knowledge, the closest people to the muslims are CHRISTIANS, yes, CHRISTIANS, so much so that Allah even permits muslims to marry the ''chaste ones'' among the xtian females, if they give their consent.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad has been describes as having the best of character, infact, it was his good nature and disposition towards non muslims that drew SEVERAL of them into Islam, and Allah has consistently said that it is your good deeds that will take you to paradise, including your salat, your charity & your belief in Allah.

Go to any mosque, when the name of Prophet Eesa (same as JESUS CHRIST) is mentioned, we MUST put ''PEACE BE UPON HIM'' after it. Is it possible that we are now commanded to kill the followers of this man we so much hold in high esteem??

My people, please please and please, shine your eyes, bokoharam is a tool to cause division in the land, and InshaAllah, they will fail. Some peeps are saying Nigeria should split, do they think that the south will PHYSICALLY break from the north on the map? as in will the north ''shift'' upwards on the map, Or a journey to a northern state which takes 10 hours will now become 24hours or dyu think the south will stop bringing meat and pepper from the north to feed you
GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS, splitting Nigeria WILL not stop bokoharam from bombing Lagos if they feel like (God forbid), and neither will it stop kidnapppers from operating in the south, and be rest assured our biggest problem which is corruption will increase. I've not mentioned the attendant loss of lives that will take place. Maybe you should ask those who suffered losses in the 1967-70 civil war if they wish to go through same again.
Back to the issue, the bokoharam insurgency has gone too far, and i'm 100percent certain that muslims were killed in this attack, but even if they were pagans, as in people who curse Allah everyday, but didnt lay hands to attack the bombers, as in if this was an unprovoked attack (which it obviously was), then my people, ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC TENETS, those SUCIDE BOMBERS are on their way to HELL. *Frankly, I think those sucide bombers are usually drugged before bombs are strapped on them* If the fight was really about ''72 virgins'', or ''rewards in paradise'', Shekau & Abu Qaqa for don go blow themselves tey tey. That's just the truth.

& a poster said that ''now the Sultan can wake up to his reponsibilities'' What responsibilities? Na Sultan be Commander in chief? Was it the Sultan that swore to protect the lives & properties of Nigerians?? Open ur eyes abeg.

This weekend at a ramadan lecture i attended (on this same bh issue), the Imam said that part of the signs of the end time are that people will be twisting the scriptures for their own selfish and worldly gains. I think this iis happening now, BOTH in Islam AND christianity.

My xtian & muslim brothers, let us be ONE, God created us in diff religions so there can be UNITY in our diversity.

Peace.

There is nothing in common between light and darkness. The Bible admonishes the christians not to marry unbelievers(whomsoever does not believe that Jesus is the son of God and the saviour of the world). For no man is saved by his good works but is rather saved by the precious blood of Jesus. There is no iota of similarity between Christianity and Islam.
@topic,
The present carnage in the north is nothing compared to what is coming to it. Blood for blood is a universal law. The innocent blood they have been shedding since 1945 is calling for atonement. Nothing can stop it until they have received their reward in full. No justice no peace.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by edoyad(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
wales2007: What a day. This madness has finally reached the city of calihpat adjourned to be the most peaceful state in the North. I must give glory to d Almighty God cos I was in Sokoto on Wednesday & left for Gusau, Kano, Dutse & finally in Damaturu on Thursday.

I was really shocked when I heard the ugly incidence of both Sokoto & Kano this morning. I left Kano around 4pm yesterday without any bombing apart from the killing of a guy announced on Friday night that was shot by some unknown gun men on bike.

This boko haram got to stop or else Nigerians would begin to leave for neighbouring countries like Cotonou, Lome & environs.

I was in Damaturu on Saturday morning, though no killing or bombing was reported as at then but the city of Damaturu was a ghost of itself according to the residents but I could see fears of death writing on the faces of Damaturians. I was so afraid that I left immediately with the next available cab to Jalingo.

Finally, I had made up my mind never to visit any of the Northern states until after 2 yrs of eradication of boko haram cos my first experience in the North is nothing to write home about.

I had declared the Northern states as no area for me & my entire family.

What kind of Job sent you on such a Marathon, and why didn't you visit my Kd?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by darajo: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
we shall see to the situation as police will put under control. am very sure sultan will lead some the as he has call for demolishing of goni gora in kaduna we are also call for remover of the sultan for not protecting the seat of caliphate
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by kabba7(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Why can't the correct place be made clear . Are we talking of Morina central police station or Ungwa - Rogo police station.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by FindOut(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yujin:
There is nothing in common between light and darkness. The Bible admonishes the christians not to marry unbelievers(whomsoever does not believe that Jesus is the son of God and the saviour of the world). For no man is saved by his good works but is rather saved by the precious blood of Jesus. There is no iota of similarity between Christianity and Islam.
@topic,
The present carnage in the north is nothing compared to what is coming to it. Blood for blood is a universal law. The innocent blood they have been shedding since 1945 is calling for atonement. Nothing can stop it until they have received their reward in full. No justice no peace.

You cant possibly believe there's no similiarity between Islam and xtianity. For starters, we both believe in God, (tho in diff ways), we both believe in the day of judgement, we both enjoin followers to do good & shun evil ( even tho many pastors & some imams too today preach the gospel of prosperity instead).
Also, if biblical accounts are to be believed, the mode of dressing of women in xtianity & islam is VERY SIMILIAR. Check the picture of the Virgin Mary, the pictoral representations of Ruth, Sarah, Naomi & other women in the bible & compare them with an hijab wearing muslim woman. Believe it or not, I was raised a muslim from childhood, I'm still one today, i attended a fairly xtian school somewhere in Maryland. I used to score 50/50 in Scripture exams. My favourite book was the yellow hardcover ''My Book of Bible Stories''. I used to read the Book of Kings, Samuel & Chronicles in the Good News Bible for the many stories in them. I have several xtian friends today & i engage them regularly in religious discuss, usually stopping when it starts showing signs of leading to an argument.

Saying there are no similiarities between islam & xtianity does indeed bring to question your knowledge of your own religion. No offence.

If bokoharam was part of the islamic religion, why the heck would we be coming out to say it isnt so?? How many islamic scholars have come out to endorse the group's actions?? Its convenient to blame islam, & the BH sponsors know this, but are we to allow ourselves play to their gallery?

People, UNITE, stop the hate and lets focus on the enemy (those who exploit religion and tribe to cause division among us).

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by kabba7(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2012

Explosions-hit-northwest-Nigeria-police-stations-3745885.php[/quote][b][/b]

Seem what ignite the latest spate of attacks is information that some boko harm suspects has just been moved to sokoto prison from other locations.
Between the marina police station and the prison where they ( the hatams are ) is less than 10 minutes trek, seem the plan of the attackers is to create scycological effect.
Meanwhile just this night information has it that there was an attack on the Arkila police station along the cement factory / Mopol 7 high way there attackers open fire on police on duty.What is not clear for now is did the prison share the information of moving high profile suspect to let the police take extra caution within the city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.