Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry (4395 Views)

Pics That Would Make You Cry: Then Laugh / Let's Make A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by HighChief4(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Love is a beautiful thing. Lucky OAM4J cheesy cheesy
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
High_Chief: Love is a beautiful thing. Lucky OAM4J cheesy cheesy

Sweetie pie, where have you been?
I see you are xcited for the new couple in naira town!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Obinoscopy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation: angry
Who are these people that desecrate this haven?

My dear you ain't seen nothing. Just wait till this thread gets to the frontpage....lol
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Obinoscopy:

My dear you ain't seen nothing. Just wait till this thread gets to the frontpage....lol

Only the front page? Go on, take it to the hills and mountain tops. Let it roll off untamed tongues. I found what some spend their eternity searching for. I found my eternity.

OAM4J:

My eternity...ermm...how your side na? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation:

Only the front page? Go on, take it to the hills and mountain tops. Let it roll off untamed tongues. I found what some spend their eternity searching for. I found my eternity.

Go girl! Go girl! wink cool
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation:

Your eternity is a man LovePeddler... let me list all his conquests -- missyb, mukina, spikedcylinder, stlltryingtoremember....
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
denzel2009:

Your eternity is a man LovePeddler... let me list all his conquests -- missyb, mukina, spikedcylinder, stlltryingtoremember....

cry cry cry

I should jump ship then. Any suggestions, oh Wailing Wind and Troubled Sea?
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation:

cry cry cry

I should jump ships then. Any suggestions, oh Wailing Wind and Troubled Sea?

Please ignore that night crawling shadow
He is known to know more than meets the eyes
So much that he now accompanies the mad on the street
he was castigated by Aron, the magician at oslo
Fear not oh daughter of Jasmine the third
Your reign is supreme and shall never be overthrown
I am thy shield and shall shoot filth if the need be

2 Likes

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Please ignore that night crawling shadow
He is known to know more than meets the eyes
So much that he now accompanies the mad on the street
he was castigated by Aron, the magician at oslo
Fear not oh daughter of Jasmine the third
Your reign is supreme and shall never be overthrown
I am thy shield and shall shoot filth if the need be

Couldn't help but laugh at this. OmeLawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
denzel2009:

You, venom spat by a torturous snake in anthem
I thought thou art changed their ways
I see a leopard can not hide its spot for too long
Vividly I say on to thee,
If this union is damaged by thy cruel words,
I might have to cast you into the dungeon forever
Be still, Goliath,
let Harold the great bear forth the messiah that would be a blessing to the land of naira.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by OAM4J: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
denzel2009:

Lemme help your amnesia, I also have Jennykadri, busybody, Natasha, BABE!, Idowuogbo etc etc.

Are you done? Na jealousy go kill you.

Rocktation:

cry cry cry

I should jump ships then. Any suggestions, oh Wailing Wind and Troubled Sea?

Sweetie don't mind him, he has always been jealous of me.

That list include some of my senior wives and exs including the one he ran away with.

You are my queen, my 1st lady, the melody of my heart, you are my last bus top.

Dont cry my queen or listen to mischief-makers, I own a kingdom, and in my kingdom there are many estates, If it were not so, I would have told you.

I have prepared your estate close to my heart my queen, so that where I am you will always be. kiss kiss kiss
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hehehehe.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation:

Couldn't help but laugh at this. OmeLawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am at thy service
Stretch forth let me rinse your feet
For the king is in now
Some cleansing before his blessing
Enjoy the lesson! wink

1 Like

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by OAM4J: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation: Hehehehe.

Your laughter makes me happy
For your happiness is my desire
Your greatness is my goal

Come to me fairest of the daughters of Nairaland
Let's take our love to a new height
Let's do the rhythms of love tonight
I heard the Angels whispering
That a little saint destined for greatness left heaven
Looking for a dwelling among the royals
He mights just dance to our rhythms of love tonight
And make your belly a home

1 Like

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2012
Indeed, I cannot wait
With all that shimmer that can last an endless mile, sunshine's departure must have left Heaven dim
Like a morning glory, I am open to be lit by the completion of our circle, the third angle of our triangle, Heaven's dimmer, Our glimmer
Kai! I soo cannot wait
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You, venom spat by a torturous snake in anthem
I thought thou art changed their ways
I see a leopard can not hide its spot for too long
Vividly I say on to thee,
If this union is damaged by thy cruel words,
I might have to cast you into the dungeon forever
Be still, Goliath,
let Harold the great bear forth the messiah that would be a blessing to the land of naira.

Are you not supposed to be improving your PL/SQL skills in Canada you are writing poems like mrs shakespeare tongue

OAM4J:

Lemme help your amnesia, I also have Jennykadri, busybody, Natasha, BABE!, Idowuogbo etc etc.

Are you done? Na jealousy go kill you.

Sweetie don't mind him, he has always been jealous of me.

That list include some of my senior wives and exs including the one he ran away with.

You are my queen, my 1st lady, the melody of my heart, you are my last bus top.

Dont cry my queen or listen to mischief-makers, I own a kingdom, and in my kingdom there are many estates, If it were not so, I would have told you.

I have prepared your estate close to my heart my queen, so that where I am you will always be. kiss kiss kiss

Which one did I run away with? cool
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Are you not supposed to be improving your PL/SQL skills in Canada you are writing poems like mrs shakespeare tongue

PL/SQL ko, MYSQL ni. At least that is one infor u got wrong. wink
Anyways I am done with skills acquisition for now, mr london's baddest!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
^you think say na winch?
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane: ^you think say na winch?

winch ke?
these r things he deduced frm post na
when he would be considered a winch is if he can tell the color of ur lingerie then i will fear him shocked cheesy
kandi u seem to like discussing "somebody" wink
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

winch ke?
these r things he deduced frm post na
when he would be considered a winch is if he can tell the color of ur lingerie then i will fear him shocked cheesy
kandi u seem to like discussing "somebody" wink

Life is good wowwink
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lool, noo oo. cheesy

I am only discussing him because it he seems to know everything. I was scared. tongue
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane: Lool, noo oo. cheesy

I am only discussing him because it seems to know everything. I was scared. tongue

:oBetter start confessing!
Only the guilty ones get scared
You only come here when he is mentioned, I have never seen u arnd here before
Then u show up when he is referred to
babe, i know likeness & admiration instantly
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

lmao... you now have the power to change things..nice one!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

lmao... you now have the power to change things..nice one!

two can play the game cheesy
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

two can play the game cheesy

In IT security, you've just abused your privilege...you should know these things as as a DBA Mel baby!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lol, come on, na! I came here because I saw you post this thread on the recommendation thread.

I was scared because at first I thought he might be my boyfriend playing games on me but then he didn't even know my statistics. cheesy
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

In IT security, you've just abused your privilege...you should know these things as as a DBA Mel baby!

In IT security, there is also something called encryption & cryptography. I only encrypted it to save my company.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

In IT security, there is also something called encryption & cryptology. I only encrypted it to save my company.

You mean't cryptography? Which algorithm did you use to encrypt that information? That was a total alteration and fraud in Information security standards.

BTW, I was talking about another drilling jare.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
?

Are you guys having a conversation regarding the thread?
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane: ?

Miss Kar, this not about senegalese beauty contest wink tongue
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane: ?

grin grin ;DSorry my dear, we were discussing IT
I think we have done a good job derailing this love zone
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

You mean't cryptography? Which algorithm did you use to encrypt that information? That was a total alteration and fraud in Information security standards.

BTW, I was talking about another drilling jare.

Yes crytography! I used the default algorithm on nl.
CLI & GUI's are not made available to us, i did what i had to maintain safety grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkmate- A Nairaland Competition / Finding Zara / Goats In Uniform: A Funny Story Of Students Bullying Their Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.