Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry (4396 Views)

Pics That Would Make You Cry: Then Laugh / Let's Make A Story / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" (2) (3) (4)

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes crytography! I used the default algorithm on nl.
CLI & GUI's are not made available to us, i did what i had to maintain safety grin

Is that part of the SLA to delete/alter source documents?

Stop derailing you this edikaikong.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Is that part of the SLA to delete/alter source documents?

Stop derailing you this edikaikong.

No that is the Nigerian version of SOX Act tongue

who started derailing? Ok back to the love topic
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Miss Kar, this not about senegalese beauty contest wink tongue

Stop stalking ppl. tongue
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop stalking ppl. tongue
Ok let me explain to you how this works. Each time I respond to a thread, everyone's info on that thread appears on my dashboard-like pc. So, I have escalated access to most people. Come and learn kandii!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by OAM4J: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Which one did I run away with? cool

See kwesion like say he no know. Just tell her to return the $10,000 dowry I paid for her and bring the child for DNA test. tongue

denzel2009:
Ok let me explain to you how this works. Each time I respond to a thread, everyone's info on that thread appears on my dashboard-like pc. So, I have escalated access to most people. Come and learn kandii!

Yeye!

Who no sabi say na human beings dey behind oro masquerade and osanyin wey make them sabi things and dey make them talk? Your informants are only that good.

Anyways make you all carry your IT lectures and gossips away from from my love zone, including your "kandi crushes", better still, Cuddle please open a thread for him and kandii. But I must warn you Kandi, his wives fight with acid and hot water.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by OAM4J: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rocktation: Indeed, I cannot wait
With all that shimmer that can last an endless mile, sunshine's departure must have left Heaven dim
Like a morning glory, I am open to be lit by the completion of our circle, the third angle of our triangle, Heaven's dimmer, Our glimmer
Kai! I soo cannot wait

Me too my love! Me too! And am sure the whole land is waiting too.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
OAM4J:

See kwesion like say he no know. Just tell her to return the $10,000 dowry I paid for her and bring the child for DNA test. tongue

Yeye!

Who no sabi say na human beings dey behind oro masquerade and osanyin wey make them sabi things and dey make them talk? Your informants are only that good.

Anyways make you all carry your IT lectures and gossips away from from my love zone, including your "kandi crushes", better still, Cuddle please open a thread for him and kandii. But I must warn you Kandi, his wives fight with acid and hot water.

All these your coded language sef... which of your iyawo dey for my backyard?

OAM4J:

Me too my love! Me too! And am sure the whole land is waiting too.

Iro ni gbogbo e. Oko iyawo elepon blue.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Is it legal? cheesy
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane:

Is it legal? cheesy

e wan legal die ni.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
I don't like it. tongue
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kandii & Denzel are still at it. Why don't you guys get a room! angry
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lol, I'm out. tongue
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, I'm out. tongue

No hahaa it was a joke O. Please feel free!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lol!

Soo? *awkward moment*

Wetin dey happen is this thing real? cheesy
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
kandiikane: Lol!

Soo? *awkward moment*

Wetin dey happen is this thing real? cheesy

What do u think? Its clear enough wink
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2012
Cuddlemii: Kandii & Denzel are still at it. Why don't you guys get a room! angry

Why should we get a room?
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
denzel2009:

Why should we get a room?

Its all joke!
What is delaying you from doing the right thing by writing her poetry. She is a contestant!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by kandiikane(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
I'm a contestant? For where?
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
kandiikane: I'm a contestant? For where?

https://www.nairaland.com/990032/nairalands-poet-competition
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Ivynwa(f): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Whew!
I was just appreciating Rockstation's post in a thread when I stumbled on this.
Her writing style made me her newest fan
Go Oam4j! Go Oam4j! Hahaha
Abeg if any admirer of Oamj is here, make una no vex for me-o.grin
Rockstation rocks, I no go lie.

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2012
smiley I'm following you right back, Ivy. You make loads of sense too! Don't mind those people. Mscheww.
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Ivynwa(f): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2012
Rocktation:

Only the front page? Go on, take it to the hills and mountain tops. Let it roll off untamed tongues. I found what some spend their eternity searching for. I found my eternity.

My eternity...ermm...how your side na? cheesy

Girl you don kill Oam4j with lyrics, Chei!
Oam4j enjoy what God has given you! Hahahaaaaaaaaa, I no fit laugh.

Rocktation: smiley I'm following you right back, Ivy. You make loads of sense too! Don't mind those people. Mscheww.
How come I am just noticing you today? I have been missing out on your eloquence and powerful writings. It isn't everybody that can write moving words, I know good stuff when I see it. Babes, you are good stuff.
Make some noiseeeeee for Rockstation! I read just a post of yours and went banana. grin grin Hugs Babes.
Ee-e-e-em Ee-e-e-e-m clearing my throat
Oam4j when is the introduction for you and Rockie?

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Ivynwa(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2012
denzel2009:

e wan legal die ni.

Yorubas sha na only una fit handle English nice and lovely and make a sweet slang out of it. I don't understand that quote but it sounds as cute as "Kilon happen".
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2012
Ivy, it's prolly because I don't talk/type too much. It really stresses me out for shizzle. Buh when quiet is kept for too long, people tend to roll their shite along with themselves, down your throat. And worse still, they expect you to salute their 'generosity'.
Anyhoo, thanks gurlie, you rock tooooooo!
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by denzel2009: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yorubas sha na only una fit handle English nice and lovely and make a sweet slang out of it. I don't understand that quote but it sounds as cute as "Kilon happen".

wink cool
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2012
wat are the name of ur kids
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: wat are the name of ur kids

kids? Lolz, they are still expecting undecided
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by firestar(f): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2012
Rocktation:

Only the front page? Go on, take it to the hills and mountain tops. Let it roll off untamed tongues. I found what some spend their eternity searching for. I found my eternity.

My eternity...ermm...how your side na? cheesy

Jah's flame o... Rocka ma sista from anoda mister recite dis song ocheesy

[size=14pt]Exclusive devotion,
Is not up for hire,
For blazes of love
Are like blazes of fire...
Unyielding as Sheol
As true love will be....
Just as the flame of Jah,
Is your love for~ me....
[/size]

Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Rocktation(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
...and into time's shadow, will these fires for the one pervade... kiss
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

kids? Lolz, they are still expecting undecided
yea.. she gave a hint on anoda thread wink
Re: OAM4J & Rocktation Have Got Chivalry & Would Make A Lovely Match Without Rivalry by Cuddlemii: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
bennyraz: yea.. she gave a hint on anoda thread wink

Oh I didn't know some popping had started wink
hehehehe...still living in the days of our forefathers
hmm need to come up with a name for my goddaughterson

Finding Zara / Checkmate- A Nairaland Competition / Goats In Uniform: A Funny Story Of Students Bullying Their Teachers