Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues (30716 Views)

I Need Car Keyless Entry Remote Fixed On My Camry / Get Replacement Honda Accord And Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - / 2006 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
omoboy1: the color is brown
D wire should be violet,take a small wire and join 2 to 10 ,d central lock should lock and unlock,dat confirms that yur car came with keyless and is ready to accept a new remote fcc I'd GQ43VT7T, locate 2 and 10 using d diagram I posted,do not put d key in d ignition at all
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Happy new year to all ya
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by omoboy1: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
baconline: D wire should be violet,take a small wire and join 2 to 10 ,d central lock should lock and unlock,dat confirms that yur car came with keyless and is ready to accept a new remote fcc I'd GQ43VT7T, locate 2 and 10 using d diagram I posted,do not put d key in d ignition at all

i did just that but it did not work?/ so what is the next step
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Was d wire violet in pin 2,if yes tell me what u did exactly in d sequence u did it
omoboy1:

i did just that but it did not work?/ so what is the next step
Was d wire violet in pin 2,if yes tell me what u did exactly in d sequence u did it
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Most nissan come with a keyless entry
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by 18wheeler: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hi, my honda 99 accord ex has the keyless entry unit but it's never worked. I've used the car for 4years now. It has security alarm which works perfectly. I use the key or the knob inside the drivers door to lock & unlock. Will be glad to hav it work. Thx
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
18wheeler: Hi, my honda 99 accord ex has the keyless entry unit but it's never worked. I've used the car for 4years now. It has security alarm which works perfectly. I use the key or the knob inside the drivers door to lock & unlock. Will be glad to hav it work. Thx
What do u mean by d security alarm works perfectly?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by eggy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
JW214: I bought a remote for my Toyota Corolla Sport(2005) from this guy, the programming took less than 5mins, the buttons on the remote are working perfectly like the old remote that came with the car before it got damaged and lost.

I am impressed

I will require the factory remote for a 2005 corrolla sport... mine was sent down from texas wit jus a single key devoid of the keyless entry remote. However,the security light is visible and blinks when the doors are shut. what will it cost me to have the remote replaced.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by 18wheeler: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
baconline:
What do u mean by d security alarm works perfectly?
If the car is locked, the alarm sets such that if attempt is made to enter the car other than thru the key the horns begin to sound and the lights flash
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
18wheeler:
If the car is locked, the alarm sets such that if attempt is made to enter the car other than thru the key the horns begin to sound and the lights flash
Ok, will cost u 10k for the remote.will send it to you and I will talk you thru its programming.cheers!
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
eggy:

I will require the factory remote for a 2005 corrolla sport... mine was sent down from texas wit jus a single key devoid of the keyless entry remote. However,the security light is visible and blinks when the doors are shut. what will it cost me to have the remote replaced.
10k, and you can program it yourself,will talk you thru it.cheers!!!
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by 18wheeler: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
baconline:
Ok, will cost u 10k for the remote.will send it to you and I will talk you thru its programming.cheers!
Thanks. Will mail you as soon as I get the cash ready so we can transact.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by usop: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dear beaconline, i reside in abuja send me ur a/c detail 2 my email address which is jimmyetukufort@gmail.com. Pls also send me ur phone nos 2 me incase i 've 2 call u. Thanks
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by usop: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
Can i also change d door key 2 keyless one? If yes how much will it cost me? Pls mail me ur phone nos so i can call . Thanks
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by eggy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
baconline:
10k, and you can program it yourself,will talk you thru it.cheers!!!

bro.. can i see a picture of the keyless entry/remote..

thanks.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
usop: Dear beaconline, i reside in abuja send me ur a/c detail 2 my email address which is jimmyetukufort@gmail.com. Pls also send me ur phone nos 2 me incase i 've 2 call u. Thanks
Which remote system do u want
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Ikenna351(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
This thread is beginning to turn into advert indirectly. If you guys cant send Personal messages to each other to discuss business, i will be forced to move this thread to Autos section.

This is a nice thread. Please dont turn it into advert.

Moderator.

1 Like

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
eggy:

bro.. can i see a picture of the keyless entry/remote..

thanks.
here

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
baconline: here

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ikenna351: This thread is beginning to turn into advert indirectly. If you guys cant send Personal messages to each other to discuss business, i will be forced to move this thread to Autos section.

This is a nice thread. Please dont turn it into advert.

Moderator.
Hence if anybody wants to contact me it should be privately, I will only answer questions on remote fobs on this thread,my apologies ,my contact is in my signature.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hyundai remote fobs are replacable,some require special tools while some are DIY
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by XpressAutos: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
@baconline, pls i got this camry 2001 le for a client and it came with a remote key(keyless entry) what i notice is dat when locking the doors it will not lock the drivers side, but others wil be locked, as we ll as when unlocking too, also its reponse when unlocking or locking is not sharp you have to move closer to the car drivers doors before it respond, and no flash light or alrming sound pop up when locking

what can be wrong anyhelp will be appreciated
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2013
D low sensitivity could be due to d battery of d remote,or d reciever. Try a battery change for d remote.
Also enter d car and shut all d doors,use the central lock on d drivers door to lock all the doors,the if the lock on the drivers door does not lock then it is d lock mechanism on that door that
XpressAutos: @baconline, pls i got this camry 2001 le for a client and it came with a remote key(keyless entry) what i notice is dat when locking the doors it will not lock the drivers side, but others wil be locked, as we ll as when unlocking too, also its reponse when unlocking or locking is not sharp you have to move closer to the car drivers doors before it respond, and no flash light or alrming sound pop up when locking

what can be wrong anyhelp will be appreciated
needs to be serviced or changed
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by XpressAutos: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
baconline: D low sensitivity could be due to d battery of d remote,or d reciever. Try a battery change for d remote.
Also enter d car and shut all d doors,use the central lock on d drivers door to lock all the doors,the if the lock on the drivers door does not lock then it is d lock mechanism on that door that needs to be serviced or changed

how will i change the battery....?? also if it is the reciever, what will be next action

the central locks system locks and unlock wen using key and wen inside
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Websaint: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
bros, my VW is a Passat 06 2.0Fsi.THe keyless entry FOB had been malfunctioning as long as I cn remember cn u effect repairs /replacement for me?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
European made honda keyless does not have a panic button while d american does
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by adanny01(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls baconline see my post if u could have an idea why this car wont start.

www.nairaland.com/1160558/mazda-323f-99-00-wont
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2013
Scan d car
adanny01: Pls baconline see my post if u could have an idea why this car wont start.

www.nairaland.com/1160558/mazda-323f-99-00-wont
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Aftermarket smart keys are installable for cars with conventional key and remote systems
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2013
The lucas remote system found in rovers,freelander and old model primera are replaceable .they act as immobilizers for d above mentioned cars,bypassing them is not advisable
Each of this cars have a EKA code which helps d user bypass d immobilers in case of a remote failure and there is need to drive the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Civilian Version Of Vladimir Putin's Limo And Sedan Unveiled At Moscow Auto Show / Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1** / List Of Nice And Cool Cars At The Best Rate U Can Think Off: Checkout Dis List:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.