Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues (30718 Views)

I Need Car Keyless Entry Remote Fixed On My Camry / Get Replacement Honda Accord And Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - / 2006 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Join us on Facebook on remote_nigeria
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Most car remotes are not interchangable,if the fcc I'd is not the same they will not work for the vehicle,nissan allows a wide range of fcc I'd to be interchangeable
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nissan and infinity remote are interchangable across similar models of the same range of time
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
A remote battery could last for years without replacement depending on the useage of the remote
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Aftermarket remote systems interfere with factory remote system in some cars
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Post your issues here instead of calling so that others can benefit
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Up eagles,first person around ibadan gets a free remote fob for his car.up eagles
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by edoyad(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
I just locked my keysl in my car, and unfortunately my house keys hang together with it else i would have gone home to get the spare remote. I can see the keys but can't reach them, do i have to damage the doors?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by edoyad(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for your contributions tongue

Anyways I got into the house half way through the windows, and using a pole i was able to pull a bag i keep the extra remote.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thank God
edoyad: Thanks for your contributions tongue

Anyways I got into the house half way through the windows, and using a pole i was able to pull a bag i keep the extra remote.
Thank God
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Tushed: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
My honda odyssey is has a keyless entry remote and a starter. The starter is working but the keyless entry is not. Initially tot t was the remote batery so I changed it. Everything seemed to be okay because each time I press the remote it still blink the red light, but it does work with car anymore. I took it rewire and he told me the remote has expired. What can I do?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2013
U have 2 remote systems for d car or 1.I don't understand,also state what is written at d back of d remote
Tushed: My honda odyssey is has a keyless entry remote and a starter. The starter is working but the keyless entry is not. Initially tot t was the remote batery so I changed it. Everything seemed to be okay because each time I press the remote it still blink the red light, but it does work with car anymore. I took it rewire and he told me the remote has expired. What can I do?
U have 2 remote systems for d car or 1.I don't understand,also state what is written at d back of d remote
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tushed: My honda odyssey is has a keyless entry remote and a starter. The starter is working but the keyless entry is not. Initially tot t was the remote batery so I changed it. Everything seemed to be okay because each time I press the remote it still blink the red light, but it does work with car anymore. I took it rewire and he told me the remote has expired. What can I do?

You probably need to reprogram it. Search on google for the programming instructions. I'm sure you'll find it. I don't think the odyssey needs a dealer for programming.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by layorhaja: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hi, i have a Toyota camry 99 model, i have only one key but i noticed that there is a red button like object on my dashboard can i get a remote key and security for this?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by fishvision: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
hello please i have a 2003 xterra which i installed a key less entry but i packed the car for a while and the battery ran down so i had to change the battery and that is when the whahala started .The key stopped working and the alarm is constantly on. What can I do?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
fishvision: hello please i have a 2003 xterra which i installed a key less entry but i packed the car for a while and the battery ran down so i had to change the battery and that is when the whahala started .The key stopped working and the alarm is constantly on. What can I do?
Het your locksmith to reprogram de key for u,de remote u can reprogram yourself,check my response for an infinity ons my former poststukken,it's de same
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
layorhaja: Hi, i have a Toyota camry 99 model, i have only one key but i noticed that there is a red button like object on my dashboard can i get a remote key and security for this?
It comes with one,check my former posts de pixs is there
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Some 1993-1995 pathfinder come with keyless entry,
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by nuel2good: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2013
I want the keyless entry installed in my Audi A4 98 model. it however has a faulty central lock that functions when it wills. can this be fixed and what will it cost?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
nuel2good: I want the keyless entry installed in my Audi A4 98 model. it however has a faulty central lock that functions when it wills. can this be fixed and what will it cost?
Tell me more about your A4,is it american or european.also is there a small red light on d drivers door lock knub?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Timers installed by electricans sometimes require d earth on d door opener indicator to be tampered with leading to some toyotas refusing to go to programming mode for remote programming
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
1996 - 2002 toyotas with vip stickers on the drivers door glass have one of the best security system available
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
D gabbage going on in d social media about cloning of remotes is not true,pls disregard,d post was written over 25yrs ago,then remotes were fixed codes,now they are rolling code,they can not be copied PERIOD!!!
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2013
2 way remote systems are aftermarket systems that are very effective in terms of security
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by davou4eva(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Baconline, i have a 99 volvo S80 with 2keys and keyless remote controller. I've been using one of it until it got spoit and loss not quite long.

So, i went to pick the spare one but unfortunately its not working. I've changed the battery 2times all to no avail.

Can you please tell me what might be wrong and the way forward.

I will appreciate all your efforts to resolve this.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by Afolabs101: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Yo Baconline:

I have an '07 LR3 and the unlock on the remote has stopped working, I can use the remote to lock but not unlock.

Do I have to order a new key from Land Rover or can I reprogramme my existing one?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afolabs101: Yo Baconline:

I have an '07 LR3 and the unlock on the remote has stopped working, I can use the remote to lock but not unlock.

Do I have to order a new key from Land Rover or can I reprogramme my existing one?
Could be just a bad button,or electrical malfunction on d part of d remote assuming do fault is not from the car,post pix of panel of d remote
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
davou4eva: Baconline, i have a 99 volvo S80 with 2keys and keyless remote controller. I've been using one of it until it got spoit and loss not quite long.

So, i went to pick the spare one but unfortunately its not working. I've changed the battery 2times all to no avail.

Can you please tell me what might be wrong and the way forward.

I will appreciate all your efforts to resolve this.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Most volvo require special tools to reprogramme and do remote must be brand new,pressing a remote over 250 times out of d reciever range could make it not work for d car,or d car has done memory of d remote erased due to electrical work done on the car
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by meta4(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2013
Please I just got a Honda odyssey 2003 model but it came with only one key programmed key that is. I would like to make a spare immediately. Pls where can I make it and how much will it cost?
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by meta4(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Please I just got a Honda odyssey 2003 model but it came with only one key programmed key that is. I would like to make a spare immediately. Pls where can I make it and how much will it cost? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by baconline(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2013
meta4: Please I just got a Honda odyssey 2003 model but it came with only one key programmed key that is. I would like to make a spare immediately. Pls where can I make it and how much will it cost? [color=#000099][/color]
yur location will determine ,where is yur location
Re: Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues by dgitrader(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
hello sir
my 2004 accord has only this one key
please i need full details on how to get a replacement.
i am based in jos.
dgitader@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Civilian Version Of Vladimir Putin's Limo And Sedan Unveiled At Moscow Auto Show / Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1** / List Of Nice And Cool Cars At The Best Rate U Can Think Off: Checkout Dis List:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.