Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Eyowo Vs Voguepay - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (14516 Views)

Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Tropilo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sounds like e-wayo!
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by olalolola: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
But Guys, i know of a a payment processor called SimplePay, their service has being so pleasant and sweet since i signed up. their limit is 100,000 and if you are buying recharge cards or paying for bills like Dstv,mytv,startimes, etc its instant. infact their support team is so efficient. and they accept all cards. i think they are good sha! their service is a lot better than Vouguepay
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dual Core: Eyowo, Voguepay, Cashenvoy (like most 3rd party gateways) all use the same method of integration and 'RESTful' callback.
I have written integration plugins for all 3 of them and its the same pattern. There's nothing easy or hard about integration. This is about money, figures and security... don't try to integrate a payment gateway if you don't possess the required skills. Integration should not be encouraged as a DIY thing.

Eyowo has a really long and boring system of verification like Post UME. I didn't have to pass through all though. (FIFA pikin tongue )

P.S: I am loving the Voguepay swag (though not a merchant) but I am not satisfied with the settlement of all 3 systems. I am looking for a merchant that will settle transactions every 48 hours.

one of the other thing i dislike
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by nihinlade(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
VOGUE PAY is good but their support is the worst I have ever seen. I have known afrisoft for some times now and I know they need to really understand the meaning of support. Their baby company estoresms has GOLD MEDAL in BAD SUPPORT SYSTEM. They will not pick calls on time and will not even reply your mails. I want to transfer my domain from afrisoft and it is getting to 2 months now and they keep asking me to bear with them. I need my EPP code and cannot get it. Is that how to do Business? I am feedup with estoresms and afrisoft but their voguepay is OK sha.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
I have been reluctant to try that ewayo but with so many positive words about voguepay am going with it but to talk of been owned by afrisoft am afraid of bad support.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by DAvIt0(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dual Core: Eyowo, Voguepay, Cashenvoy (like most 3rd party gateways) all use the same method of integration and 'RESTful' callback.
I have written integration plugins for all 3 of them and its the same pattern. There's nothing easy or hard about integration. This is about money, figures and security... don't try to integrate a payment gateway if you don't possess the required skills. Integration should not be encouraged as a DIY thing.

Eyowo has a really long and boring system of verification like Post UME. I didn't have to pass through all though. (FIFA pikin tongue )

P.S: I am loving the Voguepay swag (though not a merchant) but I am not satisfied with the settlement of all 3 systems. I am looking for a merchant that will settle transactions every 48 hours.

the boss have spoken
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Excelboi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Vogue pay:
* Bad support, absolutely bad.
* 3k limit
* Unable to register, Invalid date-of-birth
* WTH?
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by bigx(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Excelboi: Vogue pay:
* Bad support, absolutely bad.
* 3k limit
* Unable to register, Invalid date-of-birth
* WTH?

As I said before, Afrisoft support can be a nightmare! I always pour libation+say a prayer before contacting them.
I've been using CashEnvoy since 2010 and the support's really decent, which's why I haven't switched my sites to voguepay.
Its stranger's money in question & I really dont want poor 3rd party support ruining my reputation.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ojochidem(m): 4:22am On Aug 02, 2012
@All, its gud as we are baring our minds about these Payment Processors. I am not holding brief for VoguePay, but I believe there will a GREAT improvement as per support as a consequence of observations made here. I use VoguePay and other Afrisoft Products too.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by lojik(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
Thanks all for your opinions shared about Afrisoft and VOGUEPAY

Every successful organization grows on the strenght of feedbacks. The truly good ones are bold enough to accept corrections (when they are in error) and are also proud to flaunt their success. The same goes with VOGUEPAY

Many of you may not know that VoguePay is only 3 months old. Our first transaction was in May 14. But after that, we have helped businesses like yours process over 3,500 transactions worth N3 Million securely. We have over 2,000 users.

So getting back to some of the issues raised:

N3,000 TRANSACTION LIMIT ON INTERSWITCH

3k limit is imposed by interswitch on some forms of online businesses that they(Interswitch) categorized as high risk especially bulk sms (we still have not understood why they did not impose it equally on all aggregators) but we held a meeting with them on this issue earlier today. So expect changes soon.
However, there is no limit for other cards like VISA and etranzact .

VISA CARD INTEGRATION
Our team of developers are working hard on the VISA integration. Should be up very soon.

OUR SUPPORT

Did you say our Support was awful?
I think that is our achilles heel. We have no excuse. We are deeply sorry for those who have had bad experience in one form or another with our support team. I already said we do not have any excuse and I am not trying to justify the delayed support or the time it takes to clear local and international support queue. (Yes! we have clients all over the world)

Our phones are not always switched off, they are always very busy. Those who have visited our office can attest to this.

With our newly restructured support (and additional phone lines coming soon), we believe you will enjoy a better relationship with Afrisoft and her subsidiaries.

We have learnt a few things here and we are already putting it to good use. Thank you all.

Let me round up with two good news:

1. if you are interested in signong up as an affiliate, you will make LIFETIME INCOME from every account holder you refer to VoguePay

2. We are looking to review our policy for merchants. You can now collect your money two days after the transaction as against the 5 days.

Do you have opinions for us...? We will be glad to hear from you and we will publicly tell the world that you are a good Samaritan

At VoguePay......we simplify online Payment in Nigeria

Leke Ojikutu
C. E. O
Afrisoft Interactive Ventures Limited.

2 Likes

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ojochidem(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
That was a honest and bold response there. We eagerly awaiting the changes promised.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by mrvictor: 2:15am On Aug 07, 2012
lojik: Thanks all for your opinions shared about Afrisoft and VOGUEPAY

Every successful organization grows on the strenght of feedbacks. The truly good ones are bold enough to accept corrections (when they are in error) and are also proud to flaunt their success. The same goes with VOGUEPAY

Many of you may not know that VoguePay is only 3 months old. Our first transaction was in May 14. But after that, we have helped businesses like yours process over 3,500 transactions worth N3 Million securely. We have over 2,000 users.

3k limit is imposed by interswitch on some forms of online businesses that they(Interswitch) categorized as high risk especially bulk sms (we still have not understood why they did not impose it equally on all aggregators) but we held a meeting with them on this issue earlier today. So expect changes soon.

VISA CARD INTEGRATION
Our team of developers are working hard on the VISA integration. Should be up very soon.

OUR SUPPORT

I think that is our achilles heel. We have no excuse. We are deeply sorry for those who have had bad experience in one form or another with our support team. I already said we do not have any excuse and I am not trying to justify the delayed support or the time it takes to clear local and international support queue. (Yes! we have clients all over the world)

Our phones are not always switched off, they are always very busy. Those who have visited our office can attest to this.

With our newly restructured support (and additional phone lines coming soon), we believe you will enjoy a better relationship with Afrisoft and her subsidiaries.

We have learnt a few things here and we are already putting it to good use. Thank you all.

1. if you are interested in signong up as an affiliate, you will make LIFETIME INCOME from every account holder you refer to VoguePay

2. We are looking to review our policy for merchants. You can now collect your money two days after the transaction as against the 5 days.

Do you have opinions for us...? We will be glad to hear from you and we will publicly tell the world that you are a good Samaritan

Leke Ojikutu
C. E. O

I like this!!!
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2012
lojik: Thanks all for your opinions shared about Afrisoft and VOGUEPAY

VISA CARD INTEGRATION

OUR SUPPORT

Leke Ojikutu
C. E. O

Thank you for this and also i BEG please get an EVSSL. your SSL current look some how to me, because you are processing money here.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by flexgee: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thanks all for your opinions shared about Afrisoft and VOGUEPAY

VISA CARD INTEGRATION

OUR SUPPORT

Leke Ojikutu
C. E. O

I love this Guy! Since i started using voguepay, I 've been so impressed by your services. Leke, I look forward to your integrating VISA payments. Two thumbs up to voguepay!!!!
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by lojik(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
flexgee:
I love this Guy! Since i started using voguepay, I 've been so impressed by your services. Leke, I look forward to your integrating VISA payments. Two thumbs up to voguepay!!!!
Thanks.

mrvictor: I like this!!!
Thanks

ActiveMan:
Thank you for this and also i BEG please get an EVSSL. your SSL current look some how to me, because you are processing money here.
We will look into it. It has been noted.

ojochidem: That was a honest and bold response there. We eagerly awaiting the changes promised.
Most changes and more have been implemented. You should have received an email from VoguePay to that effect. We are doing more and will notify you as we progress.
You should also have noticed a serious change in the support system. We will be asking for feedback on the new support performance shortly.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by databoy247(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
yep, just got a mail notifying me of the changes...although didnt see any news regarding the 3k limit sha
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by pufectskin: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
How easy is it to integrate Voguepay with Magento?
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by lojik(m): 2:40am On Aug 09, 2012
databoy247: yep, just got a mail notifying me of the changes...although didnt see any news regarding the 3k limit sha
We had a meeting with Interswitch on the 3k limit late last week. We are still working on lifting the limit. Its not entirely within our power but we will give it our best shot.

pufectskin: How easy is it to integrate Voguepay with Magento?
Ease of integration is one of our strong points. Submit a ticket with your request for Magento extension. If our developers are too engaged to develop it for you free of charge, we can outsource the development and bear the cost. Most of the extensions on VoguePay were developed based on merchant requests.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by bigx(m): 4:23am On Aug 09, 2012
lojik:

Ease of integration is one of our strong points. Submit a ticket with your request for Magento extension. If our developers are too engaged to develop it for you free of charge, we can outsource the development and bear the cost. Most of the extensions on VoguePay were developed based on merchant requests.

This's what I love most about voguepay
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by pufectskin: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2012
How soon can it be done?
lojik:
We had a meeting with Interswitch on the 3k limit late last week. We are still working on lifting the limit. Its not entirely within our power but we will give it our best shot.

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by lojik(m): 2:22am On Aug 12, 2012
pufectskin: How soon can it be done?
Make a ticket request first. A couple of questions may be asked before an answer can be given.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ojochidem(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2012

Just discovered that VOGUEPAY is no more processing thru GTPay and the N3,000 limit on SMS purchase has been lifted.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2012
ojochidem: We had a meeting with Interswitch on the 3k limit late last week. We are still working on lifting the limit. Its not entirely within our power but we will give it our best shot.

Just discovered that VOGUEPAY is no more processing thru GTPay and the N3,000 limit on SMS purchase has been lifted.

yes i notice that too but no official mail yet...
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ojochidem(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
ActiveMan:

yes i notice that too but no official mail yet...

Yup and eTranzact is no more visible in the options. Just wondering.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
ojochidem:

Yup and eTranzact is no more visible in the options. Just wondering.

eTranzact make i keep my mouth shot for that one... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria / Old Naijamobile.tk Now Changed To 9jamobile.net / Why Responsive Design Sucks And Reduces The Mobile Friendliness Of Your Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.