Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Eyowo Vs Voguepay - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (14513 Views)

Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ojochidem(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
ActiveMan:

eTranzact make i keep my mouth shot for that one... grin grin grin

Looooolz!
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by mcdust: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2012
hmmmm... voguepay seems more promising

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by halimat1985(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Anyone tried VoguePay auto-withdrawal (Scheduled Withdrawal) feature yet. I read that my funds can now be automatically paid to my bank account daily.

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by valdubem(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2012
PayTranzact is a startup ecommerce financial service to be launched in the coming year. PayTranzact payment solution is a revolutionary system that will make it safe and secure for Nigerians, including individuals, retailers and online merchants to receive payments locally and globally instantly. PayTranzact is the faster, safer way for Nigerians to pay and get paid online, through a mobile device and in store. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards, ATM cards or promotional financing. PayTranzact allows merchant to receive payment for their goods and services on their website.

PayTranzact is here to give Nigerians the best!
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ibietela2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Please i need help o... I charge for products in dollar but vogue pay as one of the paymen option charges in Naira... E.g a $25 product now 25naira
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Daydah: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2012
val_dubem: PayTranzact is a startup ecommerce financial service to be launched in the coming year. PayTranzact payment solution is a revolutionary system that will make it safe and secure for Nigerians, including individuals, retailers and online merchants to receive payments locally and globally instantly. PayTranzact is the faster, safer way for Nigerians to pay and get paid online, through a mobile device and in store. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards, ATM cards or promotional financing. PayTranzact allows merchant to receive payment for their goods and services on their website.

PayTranzact is here to give Nigerians the best!

Oga - did you see the topic? Its about Eyowo vs Voguepay o! And even if you want to introduce your product, at least be a little subtle about it.
Anyway, it hasn't entered the market, has it? You said 'coming year' so abeg, let us continue discussing what EXISTS for now.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Daydah: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2012
ibietela2: Please i need help o... I charge for products in dollar but vogue pay as one of the paymen option charges in Naira... E.g a $25 product now 25naira

I think Voguepay charges in Naira only o - you need to check to be sure. I advise that you change your charges to the naira equivalent.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ibietela2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Daydah:

I think Voguepay charges in Naira only o - you need to check to be sure. I advise that you change your charges to the naira equivalent.

Yeah... I have Seen it. I cant charge in naira since i dont target nigeria
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by puzuwe: 2:41am On Feb 11, 2013
why not try www.payfas.com. they already have 132 websites integrated and accepting payments online. Integration is very easy.
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Daydah: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2013
@puzuwe @ibietela2 wants a gateway that will enable him charge in foreign currency plus his target is not Nigeria. Besides, Voguepay has over 2000 integrations, so that point doesnt count. Can you suggest any that will meet @ibietela2 s needs?

@ibietela2, have you tried www.2checkout.com?
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by ibietela2(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2013
Daydah: @puzuwe @ibietela2 wants a gateway that will enable him charge in foreign currency plus his target is not Nigeria. Besides, Voguepay has over 2000 integrations, so that point doesnt count. Can you suggest any that will meet @ibietela2 s needs?

@ibietela2, have you tried www.2checkout.com?

Yeah using 2checkout to accept payment on www.shop.healthable.org and on my blog

2 Likes

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by 1laptopfeva(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
have anyone tried mypaga.com think this is the future of payments in Nigeria
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by bhollerphc: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please i need Leke Ojikutu`s direct email. has anyone his email address ?

1 Like

Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by Doggyjohnson: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
VoguePay is cool and they have the best customer service. I'm really proud of them
Re: Eyowo Vs Voguepay by richkids1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is the update about Vogue Pay's limit? Has it been resolved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Responsive Design Sucks And Reduces The Mobile Friendliness Of Your Site. / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.