Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! (6238 Views)

Poll: Should he take her back as his girlfriend?

Yes: 15% (15 votes)
No: 84% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by shaddie(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2007
She Left Me Before, But Wants To Come Back After I Got A Plum Job

HI, Nairalanders, I enjoy reading your comments and contributions when ever I'm less busy in d office. my story goes thus:

I'm a 28-year old chap, i had a girl i tried to woo two years ago when was doin my post grad studies. she failed for me but after I left Abuja 4 school, she dumped me and went for a Banker. I confronted her but she gave no explanation hence I accepted my fate and moved on. Being a decent guy, I never severed my relationship with her we still talk as mere frends. Initially it affected my studies but i later got over it.

It's been 2 years now and I got a job with an oil company operating in the downstream sub-sector of the oil and gas industry, and was posted to South-southern part of the country. after some time, she got winds of happenings around me and started by calling to congratulate me. With time, the frequency of d calls increased and anytime I come to Abuja she she'll always be around me.

Eventually, she discarded the banker and pleaded with me to accept her back into my life. I'm skeptical bout this girl but the truth is that I still have feelings for her. Besides, since I broke up wit her I never entered into any relationship. Please nairalanders what do you think I should do. Once beating twice shy.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by jaydee76(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
Pally!

She will still leave u again and that time it will be for good
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by ndubest(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
, man think for yourself grin
why did she leave the first time??
was it the distance or the cash
if the distance then she will not be there for you again as u are in the south and she is in abuja
if its the cash, mennnnnnn, run for ur life, the cash may not always be there
but if there is something more genuine than either of this two, then u may think about it

your having a feeling for her is normal, its chemistry

so let that not deceive,
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2007
and after you got a nice ride too? cool
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by blueband(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2007
Maybe she wants to "marry up" grin
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by oziomatv(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
NO PROBLEM IT'S SIMPLE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CONTRACT WITH THE  OIL COMPANY IS FOR LIFE GO FOR HER.
 BUT IF NOT WHAT HAPPENS 2YRS BACK WILL REPEAT IT SELF. EXEPT YOU WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE SINCE YOU'RE A LOVERBOY.
NO MONEY NO LOVE YOU NO DEY HEAR,
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by koolsasy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
run for ur life jare, this kinda gurl cant stand by u.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by Cotton(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
As Ndubest said 'why did she leave you the first time?' The answer is critical. Then ask why did she leave the banker,

You seem to be a sensitive person and I am sure she knows this. My guy women will always take advantage of this. I feel sorry for you as you still have feelings for her, but it still takes me back to ndubest's question, 'why did she leave you the first time?'.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by Keziah(f): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
Run for your life. People go into relationship because they are in love, and they get married because they are compatible and they believe they can make it work as soulmates and not money/cashmate.

But if the later is what you want GOOD LUCK.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by femi4love(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
Keziah:

Run for your life. People go into relationship because they are in love, and they get married because they are compatible and they believe they can make it work as soulmates and not money/cashmate.

But if the later is what you want GOOD LUCK.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by crazyT(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ Shaddie

I think in your heart of heart you know the right answer to your question, but you are too naïve or gullible to accept the truth.

Just ask yourself what will happen if you ever got fired at your Oil coy and end up as an okada driver? Or rather if the CEO of your company made a pass at her, will she say no and stick with her man?

If you know answers to these questions then you are cured!!!
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by tome1: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2007
its obvious that the babe is not a surulere babe.she is strictly for money and believe it or not i dont pray anything bad ahppens to u o but such a woman cannot be there for you wen u are down .she can never be a help meet but someone to just drain u off.she is not good for u.its beta u pet ur emotions together and look elsewhere for a partner.run far away from her my dear.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by lilvonz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
oziomatv:

NO PROBLEM IT'S SIMPLE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CONTRACT WITH THE  OIL COMPANY IS FOR LIFE GO FOR HER.

i agree with oziomatv

you like her, you have the money, she feels for you, then what else do u want?
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by noymoth(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
dont even think about it! she will abandon u wen u need her most
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by phantah(f): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
she's not even worthy to be your friend, she loves money, not you or anyone else. i pity her.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by lilvonz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
phantah:

she's not even worthy to be your friend, she loves money, not you or anyone else. i pity her.

Have you forgotten
NO MONEY NO FRIEND
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by zignor(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2007
Dude, she still love you cheesy
Infact, spoil her with cash and gift and marry her later grin
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by 2old4that(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
Yes! Why did she leave in the first place?

Well, just remember that if militants hijacked the oil company one day (God forbid o) then she'll remember that the Banker is there cuz banks would never have militants. grin
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
take her back.
screw her for like three months and then show her the door.
thats how to treat a gold digger like this girl .
to make it more painful,propose marriage and dont show up on the day of the wedding grin wink
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by mamanga: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
my guy for ur safty discarge that girl
or else she go show u oba
she dont have any atom of love for u.cant u see that
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by ekorick(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2007
pray about it, could be a case of youthful exuberance, adventure, rolling the dice. How old is she when she left you and could you say she really loved you when you were together; believe me brother only very few women could survive these trying times of no bucks.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by Kemjisuper(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2007
Guy, why not leave her for a "plum" girl?

Though I'm still a Youth Corper my girlfriend doesn't ever dream of leaving me for any other guy-no matter how "plum" his job may be. If you have any experience with ladies, you'll agree with me that if they speak from the innermost part of their hearts, they really mean what they say.

Anyways, depending on how far she was involved with the banker guy, and how deeply emotional you feel for this girl I think you can make the best decision for yourself. Just "Look before you Leap!"

Cheers.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by lordss(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
once beaten 2ice shy
2ice beaten shy foreva, run for your life, Leave the girl alone
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by moroni(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
jig her one more time just for the fun of it but use ure CD & dump my friend she isn't worth it undecided
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by Adetuyi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
wink
HI i think you should take her back, for the love u have for her, U know ladies of this days prefer ready made men. What if u guys had met after u got ur job. Give her a chance but this time u should be in control, and let ur eyes be wide open. but if u re scared she might dump u aftermath, try and have another girl and forget about her
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by otokx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
Don't take her back anywhere or she might apply JUJU on you and when you run out of cash kill you dead.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by onyekang1(f): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
On what terms did she break up with you? your broke ass OR distance? If she called it off cos u were'nt loaded 2years ago, then am afraid you ave to LET HER BE trust me she wount be there for you in your difficult times, because the truth is, it aint going to be rosy all through.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by adeboo(f): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
Sweetie its all good.
What you need to do is search your heart - if you still like her take her back and damn the consequences. The thing i have known about men is that when they love, they love with their whole heart.

Take her back if you still like her, only you alone know what kinda girl she is.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by eudio(f): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
It is rather unfurtunate that u still have feelings for her.

well, she left u for a banker because u had no money, now that u r loaded, she stylishly strolled back
into ur life. the ball is in ur court. wht does she want? u or ur money.

u know the answer to the question.
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by DoubleN(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
My friend kick that Gold digger out of your life!
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by uspry1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2007
Be sure check with this link whether your girl is the right one for you or not:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

Please don't make your mistake TWICE and PROTECT your heart from being hurt again if your girl won't be there if you lose your job!
Re: Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! by adeboo(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
Its all well and good - but ask urself why u kept in contact with her all that time?
Cause u wanted her back and she leving u had motivated u to better urself and stride for better things.

Like i said, u know her best so u decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? / Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.