Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe (12196 Views)

SE APC: We Want Biafra And Not Presidency / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Mandelaguy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Goodluck,best of everything
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by aryzgreat: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
ogbeni doyin okupe, shey u know wia to channel ur effort? ur brodas dat open their wide kpomo mouth to call our able presido "retardeen" if they call him dat, call them "rascals"
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Shaw007(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yours GEJ,:

and I will set up a committee to look into your committee's report grin grin grin grin
hEys heYs mR.mAn why is your committee wasting time in submitting d commitee report of which your committtee assessed in d subsidiary committees. . .mR.man i advice you 2 be quick about your J0b or else your whole committee will be fired from lack of committee sharpness.
Yours truly,
headquarter committee chairman.
Shaw bond
boss moss
best friend to GEJ.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by poj(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yours GEJ,:

and I will set up a committee to look into your committee's report grin grin grin grin
. Mind u whatever ur committee come up with we wl still need to set up another committee to scrutinise it. Hopin dt we wil neva ve any reason to set up another parallel committee afterwards
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
I work in a bank and my dept deals with a lot of transaction from public offices. Apparently, every special adviser to the president has 4 or more aides. He has directors under his office too (I saw director of finance last time), and he has an office building allocated to him. Now multiply this by the number of SA's presido has. Also, VP Sambo has the same number of SAs who in turn have their own aides too. Unnecessary wastes and duplication of duties. One of the SAs recently made a transfer of 80million for a 5-day trip for him and his aides
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by duality(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: It doesnt matter if the job is duplicated or if 100 persons do the same job, It will only do more good to the image making of our C-in-C; I do not know the real meaning of attack dog, cos I dont see why a dog should attack. GEJ is a soft spoken and transparent man that is loved by all his friends, envied by his haters and feared by his enemies. We of the FRESH AIR dynasty, are winning more souls daily and we have been great Liahona to the ignorant minds. Love him or hate him. GEJ is our President and its better to be constructive in our criticisms and not destructive.

humm.. smiley I'd like to meet you in person. do you stay in lag?
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Biggyd2: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
No Doyin, you are not their German abi na Nigerian shepherd! You think you went to Aso Rock to eat Jollof Rice! Tell that to the birds. We have this article in our possession, to keep us in remembrance of your words. Don't come out tomorrow to attack the people for the use of social media if by chance you start misbehaving. Ask David Mark what happened to him. You've been on this road before so you know the drill.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Balyz: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: if you are not the attack dog that means you are the attack lion,the 40 laptops will be the attack dogs.
Please id like to know what the, or who the devil is/are the 40 laptops crew of whom you speak. Ive read alot of posts on this forum reffering to the concept , but i pretty much dont get what it means
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
duality:

humm.. smiley I'd like to meet you in person. do you stay in lag?
Yes, Lagos is where my heart is.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by hustleafam: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
so theres now minister of information, special adviser om public affairs and senior special assistant on media. can't one person do all of there things
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
dayokanu: You dont need to be another attack dog, You have beaf, Billyonaire, ifihearam, mandelagay, jmaine, wesley80, wereleleyi(werepeleri), dedeikeworking in that capacity
Why cant you be sane for just one night. You call me attack dog ? Is that not an insult on my person ? Do you wanna take away from freedom of Speech ? I havent attacked you even though you are a pro-Boko Haram, Pro-Buhari, Pro-Tinubu nematode.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by onyewec3: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
But if I may ask? Why is it that every govt from 1999 till date have been using people from yoruba as an attack dog.obasanjo employed oluremi oyo,later femi fani kayode,Yar'adua later employed one adeniyi as his spokesman now GEJ employed both reuben abati n doyin okupe on similar job.seem yorubas are good as attacking dog?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
hustleafam: so theres now minister of information, special adviser om public affairs and senior special assistant on media. can't one person do all of there things
The Executive arm of Government does not even have one-quarter of the human resources, and does not even gulp 20% of the National budget as the Legislative arm. Do you know how many law makers we have ? Why criticize without comparative justice ?
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Why cant you be sane for just one night. You call me attack dog ? Is that not an insult on my person ? Do you wanna take away from freedom of Speech ? I havent attacked you even though you are a pro-Boko Haram, Pro-Buhari, Pro-Tinubu nematode.

Asswax, Are you not one of Retardeen Jonathans attack dog and paid hacks?
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
dayokanu:

I am a Pro-GeJ mandator and I have rights to erect my tent of opinion in any divide I chose to. Do not ever try to take that freedom from me. I chose the progressives. I respect your freedom of opinion, you should respect mine.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by najoke: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: It doesnt matter if the job is duplicated or if 100 persons do the same job, It will only do more good to the image making of our C-in-C; I do not know the real meaning of attack dog, cos I dont see why a dog should attack. GEJ is a soft spoken and transparent man that is loved by all his friends, envied by his haters and feared by his enemies. We of the FRESH AIR dynasty, are winning more souls daily and we have been great Liahona to the ignorant minds. Love him or hate him. GEJ is our President and its better to be constructive in our criticisms and not destructive.

ALT+CTRL IGNORE
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by jpphilips(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
i think ruben abatti is not really a turn coat like we think, officially he says what the president wants us to hear, behind the scene, he leaks the truth to the public, guess thats how we get to get some raw info abt the presidency,
my 3 cents though
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
jp philips: i think ruben abatti is not really a turn coat like we think, officially he says what the president wants us to hear, behind the scene, he leaks the truth to the public, guess thats how we get to get some raw info abt the presidency,
my 3 cents though
The Presidency has nothing to hide.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
dayokanu:

Are you not one of vampire buhari's kettle,the prelate of boko haram?
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Desola(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why e be say na Yoruba this moraeffing presido dey use do him dirty work?

Better job dey, like minister of this or minister of that but instead na mouthpiece e dey take the Yoruba people do.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
jp philips: i think ruben abatti is not really a turn coat like we think, officially he says what the president wants us to hear, behind the scene, he leaks the truth to the public, guess thats how we get to get some raw info abt the presidency,
my 3 cents though

Is there anysense in what you just said
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
onyewec3: But if I may ask? Why is it that every govt from 1999 till date have been using people from yoruba as an attack dog.obasanjo employed oluremi oyo,later femi fani kayode,Yar'adua later employed one adeniyi as his spokesman now GEJ employed both reuben abati n doyin okupe on similar job.seem yorubas are good as attacking dog?

Because that's the best thing they know best. Next
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by jmaine: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: I am a Pro-GeJ mandator and I have rights to erect my tent of opinion in any divide I chose to. Do not ever try to take that freedom from me. I chose the progressives. I respect your freedom of opinion, you should respect mine.

Guy, why you dey give that tribalistic maggot your free airtime . . .

Bone that maggot abeg
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
Desola: Why e be say na Yoruba this moraeffing presido dey use do him dirty work?

Better job dey, like minister of this or minister of that but instead na mouthpiece e dey take the Yoruba people do.

Which dirty work are you referring 2pls reason properly and tell me.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
jmaine:

Bone that maggot abeg

I tire ooooo
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Desola(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

Which dirty work are you referring 2pls reason properly and tell me.

Please identify yourself. I need to know the laptop number you are before I decide whether to dignify your retort with a response or not. The lower down the rank you are, the useless it would be to bother with you at all.

I am hoping that you would return and inform me that you hold a number between 002 and 005. We all know that beaf is 001 so you can't be that.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
jmaine:

Bone that maggot abeg
Just trying my best to educate him about fallacy ad homonium, you know you cant really blame most of these people. I always noticed most of them didnt go through the CSS 100 in Universities to understand the philosophy of life. Who knows, some day, I might be able to make him see the light and he will shamelessly sign up new ID and join the progressives.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
Desola:

Please identify yourself. I need to know the laptop number you are before I decide whether to dignify your retort with a response or not. The lower down the rank you are, the useless it would be to bother with you at all.

I am hoping that you would return and inform me that you hold a number between 002 and 005. We all know that beaf is 001 so you can't be that.
Ornithological Specimen of identical plumage......tend to congregate in close proximity

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
If he likes he should appoint special adviser to the special adviser of information a 100x. the truth will always be the truth & he can't stop Nigerians from getting it & saying their piece.

What else do you expect from a retardeen wallowing in a sense of insecurity?

2015 is the year

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
ANY-PEN :
If he likes he should appoint special adviser to the special adviser of information a 100x. the truth will always be the truth & he can't stop Nigerians from getting it & saying their piece.

What else do you expect from a retardeen wallowing in a sense of insecurity?

2015 is the year
Are you a member of Boko Haram ? Retardeen sounds Arabic, or is that English ?
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by lacasa: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
He seems ϯo be as clueless about his job as the President is about his grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Desola:

I have read severally that we have some foolish female nairalanders whose low level of reasoning is exposed when they cross over from the romance section to politics where grown ups and matured minded individuals are talking and the above write up is a proof. Please relocate with immediate alacrity to the romance section where ur mates with same low intellectual capabilities are.. Eedddiioot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Shutdown Of Terminal Jetty: BUA Replies NPA With Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.