Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe (12195 Views)

SE APC: We Want Biafra And Not Presidency / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Series22(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, don't invent tribalism if you still want to retain a smooth face. Now check the next street your mates are rolling the tyres.
bingo, but i was just helping d gal 2 knw y her kinsmen were always chosen 4 d noise making job
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Series22: bingo, but i was just helping d gal 2 knw y her kinsmen were always chosen 4 d noise making job
I thought you'd repented.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Oh, now I get it!
Mr abati will be talking to the media but won't counter the media & masses & Mr okupe won't have to hear from the president before he spits out to the masses on the media what Mr retardeen must have said through Mr abati to the media & still he is a special adviser to Mr retardeen... That's cool but is that really making any sense to you as an educated person?

Seriously speaking,you need to be banished from this earth to pluto or mercury,your level of reasoning can be compared to that of an imp or slowpoke,the funds spent on your elemtary education ought to have been channelled into animal husbandry or fish pond. Meaning it was a WASTE
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

Seriously speaking,you need to be banished from this earth to pluto or mercury,your level of reasoning can be compared to that of an imp or slowpoke,the funds spent on your elemtary education ought to have been channelled into animal husbandry or fish pond. Meaning it was a WASTE
Well, still a fair judgement. Has he said thank you.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
D-Explorer:

I would have given you an handshake for been the most understanding so far but for the bolded, you seem to be a dunce again. C'mon dude!

My guy he has NEVER ceased being a DUNCE
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
D-Explorer:

Well, still a fair judgement. Has he said thank you.

I sincerely hope he appreciates
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by yohannazack(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
Before ur apoinment, who was interfacin or adresin public issues, enlightenin the public abut gej's administration. Was it not abati? Abegi, make person hear word. Gej brought u to com and hav ur share, chop, i knw dat abati's days are numbered. I dont even like d way he writs, very very amateur.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
yohanna zack: Before ur apoinment, who was interfacin or adresin public issues, enlightenin the public abut gej's administration. Was it not abati? Abegi, make person hear word. Gej brought u to com and hav ur share, chop, i knw dat abati's days are numbered. I dont even like d way he writs, very very amateur.

Really??
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
They need a thousand hacks to launder Retardeen Jonathans battered image
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by fyneguy: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2012
laptop number 41?
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Desola(f): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2012
ifihearam:

I dey fall my hand to even reply u sef,abeg go fashion becos notin dey dat ur she goat brain.

For me to have a goat brain, your skull must occupy nothing more than the brain of that of a fish. Come on, you are afterall jonathan's arsewipe so that should say a lot about your cognitive faculties.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Desola(f): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Series22: desola, if i b u, i must use otapiapia drink garri.. Dis insult 2 musshh o

By their names, you shall know them. I see you're 22 on the payroll. Hard work pays so do your best and who knows, fortunes might shine on you and beaf might have to watch his back soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by crown777(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2012
Bro Okupe quiet abeg! We all know as e dey go naija no easy all man must chop senior bingo uncle okupe(low life integrity clown). Make una shot down all social media nah! We dey wait.. U all animals in human skin
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by sambos994(m): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2012
can't wait for 2015, PDP gone and will never come back
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2012
Time will tell
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by flexdee(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2012
One thing we both have in common is that we both have a passion for Jonathan's transformation agenda and we believe in President Jonathan that he deserves the support of all Nigerians,” he said.

Hoax
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by comradefery: 6:27am On Aug 01, 2012
zeal500: Presidency pls fire Abati now and stop duplicating responsibility
This administrations greatest weakness is duplication of position and unneccesary numbers in its administration.

Please stop dis and channel these monies into better areas
After the explanation of the SSA to the president on his responsibilities, yet, you couldn't understand. No body will blame you for not understanding every thing, but you will be mischievous to criticize what is beyond your understanding. Plz the positions of the SA and SSA are distinctive.......i know that very well!
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by clubone05: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Ornithological Specimen of identical plumage......tend to congregate in close proximity

I've read comments from u and ifihearam and I'm sadden....

I want u and ur crew to take a moment(an honest moment) and look @ some of the decisions this govt has made.

I don't want to talk abt the 1st lady...because she gets it wrong every time.

Just look at this decision rationally....pls
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by francis247(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2012
Okay!
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by polokor60(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2012
jp philips: i think ruben abatti is not really a turn coat like we think, officially he says what the president wants us to hear, behind the scene, he leaks the truth to the public, guess thats how we get to get some raw info abt the presidency,
my 3 cents though
a journalist is always a journalist
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by emsquare(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2012
sambos994: can't wait for 2015, PDP gone and will never come back

Can't wait for his re election abi??
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by searay(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2012
Yours GEJ,:

and I will set up a committee to look into your committee's report grin grin grin grin
and a special indepedent commitee will be set up to look into the report of your commitee
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Pergrace: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: It doesnt matter if the job is duplicated or if 100 persons do the same job, It will only do more good to the image making of our C-in-C; I do not know the real meaning of attack dog, cos I dont see why a dog should attack. GEJ is a soft spoken and transparent man that is loved by all his friends, envied by his haters and feared by his enemies. We of the FRESH AIR dynasty, are winning more souls daily and we have been great Liahona to the ignorant minds. Love him or hate him. GEJ is our President and its better to be constructive in our criticisms and not destructive.

refering to the bolded...You mean duplicating your user names? grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2012
clubone05:

I've read comments from u and ifihearam and I'm sadden....

I want u and ur crew to take a moment(an honest moment) and look @ some of the decisions this govt has made.

I don't want to talk abt the 1st lady...because she gets it wrong every time.

Just look at this decision rationally....pls

Its is the rationality of GEJ's decisions that commands my loyalty to him,all his policies and decisions is for positive results in the nearest future. My friend there is no better person now oo don't be deceived,they are worst than u can possibly imagine.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2012
FOR GOODNESS SAKE,WHY INSULT THE PRESIDENT AND C-IN-C?DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS DULLY ELECTED AND SO IS REPRESENTING NIGERIA? WHEN YOU BRING HIM DOWN,THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS ALSO BROUGHT DOWN.WEATHER YOU LIKE HIM OR DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM IS NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE.ALL HE NEEDS NOW IS COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO SEE HOW WE CAN MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD BECOS IF HE FAILS,THEN EVERYONE IN NIGERIA HAS FAILED.IT ALSO MEANS THAT ALL YOU DID WHEN YOU COULD HAVE MADE AN IMPACT IS ABUSE THE PRESIDENT.
THE REASON HE HAS APPOINTED ANOTHER ADVICER IS SO HE CAN HAVE A CONTINUED PARLEY WITH THE PEOPLE TO FOSTER BETTER UNDERSTANDING WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND I SUPPORT THE MOVE,IT IS GOOD.NOW MY QUESTION TO THIS MAN IS WHAT IS GEJS' PLAN ABOUT BOKO HARAM? BECOS THIS BH PEOPLE HAS REFUSED PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by IYANGBALI: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2012
he is their attack puppy abati is still the BULLDOG
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by flexya: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2012
onthefence: I Am Not An Attack Dog For The President: Doyin Okupe

[img]http://premiumtimesng.com/thumbnail.php?file=Doyin_Okupe_and_Rueben_Abatti_141030059.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

“All official policies and statements emanating from the president are released through him.

“Anything that is official and has to do with what the president has spoken about will be spoken of by Dr. Reuben Abati.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6281-i_am_not_an_attack_dog_for_the_president_okupe_says.html

So that is not part of the job of the information ministry
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ibrutex(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2012
we are watching you! its just a matter of time hmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Shutdown Of Terminal Jetty: BUA Replies NPA With Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.