Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe (12193 Views)

SE APC: We Want Biafra And Not Presidency / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you a member of Boko Haram ? Retardeen sounds Arabic, or is that English ?

A retarded president is a retardeen & that name is specifically coined out for GEJ by Nigerians because no one ever come across a president so dumb!

If you've not call him that then you must be having a more suitable (worse) name, will you wanna share?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
ANY-PEN :
If he likes he should appoint special adviser to the special adviser of information a 100x. the truth will always be the truth & he can't stop Nigerians from getting it & saying their piece.

What else do you expect from a retardeen wallowing in a sense of insecurity?

2015 is the year

I know you have nothing sensible to say but as usual u must register you foolishness. I understand. Welcome
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by slick1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

If you don't have anything useful to say go and watch cartoon jorr. Mugu
u b goat oh . . .u suppose occupy one space 4 ibadan zoo as d 1st goat in d world 2 b in a zoo. . . .
Ok mr 'ifislapudismugu' differentiate btw their responsibilities
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Ornithological Specimen of identical plumage......tend to congregate in close proximity

Why u are u compounding her foolishness and illiteracy na??
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by chucky234(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Desola:

Please identify yourself. I need to know the laptop number you are before I decide whether to dignify your retort with a response or not. The lower down the rank you are, the useless it would be to bother with you at all.

I am hoping that you would return and inform me that you hold a number between 002 and 005. We all know that beaf is 001 so you can't be that.
Ifihearam is laptop 29
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
slick1:
u b goat oh . . .u suppose occupy one space 4 ibadan zoo as d 1st goat in d world 2 b in a zoo. . . .
Ok mr 'ifislapudismugu' differentiate btw their responsibilities

Ask google. Ode
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
ANY-PEN :

A retarded president is a retardeen & that name is specifically coined out for GEJ by Nigerians because no one ever come across a president so dumb!

If you've not call him that then you must be having a more suitable (worse) name, will you wanna share?
Thank your lucky stars my beautiful lady has dragged me to bed, I would have compounded your ignorance with dynamic jabs of monumental proportion. Nematode.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
chucky234: Ifihearam is laptop 29

I have been wondering where u are because ANY PEN has registered his foolishness and you were no where to be found to do likewise,tot u skipped today but ofcourse here you are,I know u can't disappoint me. Thank you and welcome
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Ganys: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yours GEJ,:

and I will set up a committee to look into your committee's report grin grin grin grin
After that, another white or Read paper committee will be constituted to scrutinize the report... undecided
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

I know you have nothing sensible to say but as usual u must register you foolishness. I understand. Welcome

If you're welcoming a foolish person then you must be more foolish you son of a retardeen!

GEJ must be thinking that the higher the number of people he can put in his cabinet & lavish the nation's money on, the more he's winning. Only a R E T A R D E D president will do that & only the son of his will see nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Desola(f): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

I have read severally that we have some foolish female nairalanders whose low level of reasoning is exposed when they cross over from the romance section to politics where grown ups and matured minded individuals are talking and the above write up is a proof. Please relocate with immediate alacrity to the romance section where ur mates with same low intellectual capabilities are.. Eedddiioot

oh, I see. Laptop no.40. You are a rookie, not worth the trouble. Run along now and call your oga beaf, I don't deal with scrums at the bottom of the barrel.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you a member of Boko Haram ? Retardeen sounds Arabic, or is that English ?

Ifihea-ram sounds more like Boko ha-ram. Olodo!
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
ANY-PEN :

If you're welcoming a foolish person then you must be more foolish you son of a retardeen!

GEJ must be thinking that the higher the number of people he can put in his cabinet & lavish the nation's money on, the more he's winning. Only a R E T A R D E D president will do that & only the son of his will see nothing wrong with that.

What is really wrong in appointing Doyin Okupe Tell me am listening. Does he not have the right to appoint whoever he chooses,so if he thinks additional hands in the media will strengthen his government and put it in a broader light so what's wrong there
Buhari kettles must see wrong in every step of development taken by GEJ
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Series22(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
dayokanu: You dont need to be another attack dog, You have beaf, Billyonaire, ifihearam, mandelagay, jmaine, wesley80, wereleleyi(werepeleri), dedeikeworking in that capacity
he also have deri, one bigfool on sahara reporters
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Desola:

oh, I see. Laptop no.40. You are a rookie, not worth the trouble. Run along now and call your oga beaf, I don't deal with scrums at the bottom of the barrel.

I dey fall my hand to even reply u sef,abeg go fashion becos notin dey dat ur she goat brain.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by yuzedo: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ok! If you aren't the Attack Dog then you must be the Midfield Cat! undecided

Is this not the same GEJ that promised to reduce overhead/recurrent via salaries & bonuses yet is still duplicating frivolous offices to accommodate boys?! I laugh in OBJ! angry

ƪoƪ! Laptop 27 aka ifihearam (Nairaland Laptop div.) Is really justifying his salary o! I'm sure his laptop is always plugged & charging because he is constantly at work propagating and defending his paymasters' action! He is a model slave, kudos! grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Series22(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

My loyalty lies with the president not Reuben Abati. Get that punk
as if dis laptop guys don pass 40
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

What is really wrong in appointing Doyin Okupe Tell me am listening. Does he not have the right to appoint whoever he chooses,so if he thinks additional hands in the media will strengthen his government and put it in a broader light so what's wrong there
Buhari kettles must see wrong in every step of development taken by GEJ

This is what you should have said from the beginning. Now sit & relax let me educate you.....
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Series22(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Desola: Why e be say na Yoruba this moraeffing presido dey use do him dirty work?

Better job dey, like minister of this or minister of that but instead na mouthpiece e dey take the Yoruba people do.
because d yorubas are noisemakers.. Nobody d drag dat post wt dem
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wizee: Oga ur grammer too much, special adviser n d senior special adviser re d same. Jst do ur wrk!!!
Is it that you can't read or you choose not to understand. I can see that your foolery is a virgin and that's why am taking my time to reply you. In summary, Doyin Okupe's job is to handle media and the people generally in regards to criticism, allegations, clearifications and communicatiYou Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship on btw Mr. President to and from the masses, enlighten oppositions and whotnot. Reuben Abati is strictly to handle Mr. President's speech and reactions in writting or words, to the media, the people and all. I'm sure you got the point.

rosesofhearts.com
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

I dey fall my hand to even reply u sef,abeg go fashion becos notin dey dat ur she goat brain.

So you're trained to attack women too using those immoral gender terms? That must be a complete package of stupidity given to only you & you should be ashamed of yourself. What kind of a man are you? *spit*
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by proudlyafrican(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
It`s a complete duplication of office and a waste of our resources,i just can`t understand why the hired 40 Laptop GEJ spokesmen on NL have decided to reason with their anus,like their employer.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
Series22: because d yorubas are noisemakers.. Nobody d drag dat post wt dem
Dude, don't invent tribalism if you still want to retain a smooth face. Now check the next street your mates are rolling the tyres.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
ANY-PEN :

So you're trained to attack women too using those immoral gender terms? That must be a complete package of stupidity given to only you & you should be ashamed of yourself. What kind of a man are you? *spit*

Compound fool u are
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Series22(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

I have read severally that we have some foolish female nairalanders whose low level of reasoning is exposed when they cross over from the romance section to politics where grown ups and matured minded individuals are talking and the above write up is a proof. Please relocate with immediate alacrity to the romance section where ur mates with same low intellectual capabilities are.. Eedddiioot
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Series22(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

desola, if i b u, i must use otapiapia drink garri.. Dis insult 2 musshh o
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by YoursGEJ(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
tunnytox:

Carry go now grin grin grin just like someone posted earlier its govt of committees by committees for committees..... cool

that is what I'm talking about. you're an exemplary citizen. Leadership is all about committees.

poj: . Mind u whatever ur committee come up with we wl still need to set up another committee to scrutinise it. Hopin dt we wil neva ve any reason to set up another parallel committee afterwards

God bless you, my brother. Come make i find you some bribe transport money
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by DExplorer1: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
proudlyafrican: It`s a complete duplication of office and a waste of our resources,i just can`t understand why the hired 40 Laptop GEJ spokesmen on NL have decided to reason with their anus,like their employer.
D-Explorer:

Is it that you can't read or you choose not to understand. I can see that your foolery is a virgin and that's why am taking my time to reply you. In summary, Doyin Okupe's job is to handle media and the people generally in regards to criticism, allegations, clearifications and communication btw Mr. President to and from the masses, enlighten oppositions and whotnot. Reuben Abati is strictly to handle Mr. President's speech and reactions in writting or words, to the media, the people and all. I'm sure you got the point.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ifihearam: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
yuzedo: Ok! If you aren't the Attack Dog then you must be the Midfield Cat! undecided

Is this not the same GEJ that promised to reduce overhead/recurrent via salaries & bonuses yet is still duplicating frivolous offices to accommodate boys?! I laugh in OBJ! angry

ƪoƪ! Laptop 27 aka ifihearam (Nairaland Laptop div.) Is really justifying his salary o! I'm sure his laptop is always plugged & charging because he is constantly at work propagating and defending his paymasters' action! He is a model slave, kudos! grin grin cheesy

Smh4 ur pathetic life.
Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by ANYPEN(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is it that you can't read or you choose not to understand. I can see that your foolery is a virgin and that's why am taking my time to reply you. In summary, Doyin Okupe's job is to handle media and the people generally in regards to criticism, allegations, clearifications and communication btw Mr. President to and from the masses, enlighten oppositions and whotnot. Reuben Abati is strictly to handle Mr. President's speech and reactions in writting or words, to the media, the people and all. I'm sure you got the point.

Oh, now I get it!
Mr abati will be talking to the media but won't counter the media & masses & Mr okupe won't have to hear from the president before he spits out to the masses on the media what Mr retardeen must have said through Mr abati to the media & still he is a special adviser to Mr retardeen... That's cool but is that really making any sense to you as an educated person?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe by Dee60: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Some of these our old politicians would not even mind if they are appointed as SSA Toilet Affairs as long as it brings them to the corridors of power!Moreso when Abuja has suddenly become a looting field.....of subsidies scandals, petro-bribes etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother / Breaking News: Fight Breaks Out In Onitsha Head-bridge Between Hausas & Igbos / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.