Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. (1296 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by ambelva(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
my boyfriend and I had an argument concerning his ex girlfriend. basically they still talk and stuff, and we once broke up for a short period of time and during that time this girl hs been putting things up on her BB STATUS, "I MISS MY BOO" and put pics of this my boyfriend up! (i dnt hv her on blackberry but i knw sme1 who hv her as a contact, so she munch screen for me) i wasnt too bothered bcus we were nt together den. but now dat we are bck together, i asked him if he dey were still dating, and he said no. i bought it up randomly again, nd this time he got angry and said i do not trust him and stuffs. d next day i texted him telling him dat am sorry for making dat assumptions. Eventually we went bck to normal. but am still concerns as i still think dere are things he isnt telling me, or dey might be together. to make it worst, he is in Nigeria and an in d uk, dis his ex gf is here aswell. he is 23 and am 19, he is a lot smarter dan me and i know this, so i dnt want to be taken for a mug. i know he truly cares about me, and i do care about him aswel. he doesnt put me up on his dp like i use to put him up. so am guessing dere is sme1 else. my question is how do i tel him about this, cus i want to be very open and straight forward with him. Also do you think d girl is just putting stuff on her dp cus, well i dnt understand how sm1 in dere right mind would say things like dat to sm1 who isnt dere man!

thanks in advance guys x!
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by ifihearam: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Your problem is insecurity and inferiority complex not to mention jealousy as well,according to you,both you and the supposed ex girlfriend of his are based in england and he is in nigeria so kini big deal. So because he does not flag ur pix on his dp as often as you do or expect means he doesn't care abi?I have never for once put the pix of my babes on mma dp except during their/her birthdays or if you are a new catch u know na.
In conclusion just be urself and and don't over work urself because I foresee a terrible heartbreak on your side if you continue like this and to be honest with you they are still together. S just play cool and do ur thing. Distance in this context is a barrier.
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by KINGwax(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2012
I dnt care what u think but i cared abt d part of a 23yrs old been smart. How so? Both of u and the ex are jes idiots and nothing else. You're gonna die over a guy of 23? He's still having fun and so should u. I'm not sayin u go fucck around but i mean, enjoy ur life, don't cage yourself.
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2012
Wen i dey una age, i was busy readin tryin τ̅o make atleast a 2.1 in AAU. Wats wit kids & bf & gf dis days? Make una go face una books jor.
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by pcicero(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Jenams: Wen i dey una age, i was busy readin tryin τ̅o make atleast a 2.1 in AAU. Wats wit kids & bf & gf dis days? Make una go face una books jor.

Haba! Uncle you wicked o grin grin
grin
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by temi4fash(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Jenams: Wen i dey una age, i was busy readin tryin τ̅o make atleast a 2.1 in AAU. Wats wit kids & bf & gf dis days? Make una go face una books jor.

uncle take am easy nau... but na true u talk sha..

ifihearam: Your problem is insecurity and inferiority complex not to mention jealousy as well,according to you,both you and the supposed ex girlfriend of his are based in england and he is in nigeria so kini big deal. So because he does not flag ur pix on his dp as often as you do or expect means he doesn't care abi?I have never for once put the pix of my babes on mma dp except during their/her birthdays or if you are a new catch u know na.
In conclusion just be urself and and don't over work urself because I foresee a terrible heartbreak on your side if you continue like this and to be honest with you they are still together. S just play cool and do ur thing. Distance in this context is a barrier.

i sincerely agree with him
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by mrkels(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2012
Blackberry problem. Babe think of how to get a good grade out of the university ok, your bf is messing around here in nigeria, that you should know. And what's with this issue of putting up some1 on a dp? I wouldn't blame you, you are still young in these matters. Just face your studies for now ok.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by engrtee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
U dön't know haw to tel him. Ask him to register to nairaland and read dis thread
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
My advice.. Poster, make him jealous too. Shekena
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Damn!,someone sees this as an issue? undecided
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by omega25red(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
long distance relationships are tough. just make sure he wears a condom when you see him and you want to have s@x and get tested often. I would give him the same advice if he were on NL. you are both young and you should be enjoying your life and meeting people around you. Not that there is anything wrong with dating someone back home but dang there are to many good looking people walking around for you or him to be faithful needless to say carrying on a 2000 miles apart relationship.
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by ambelva(f): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: Your problem is insecurity and inferiority complex not to mention jealousy as well,according to you,both you and the supposed ex girlfriend of his are based in england and he is in nigeria so kini big deal. So because he does not flag ur pix on his dp as often as you do or expect means he doesn't care abi?I have never for once put the pix of my babes on mma dp except during their/her birthdays or if you are a new catch u know na.

thank you very much, ur right mayb i shld just go wit d flow, nd i usually think dat guys dat dnt put dere girl on his dp is cheating or has sma1 else he is hiding her from, but i might be wrong now. thanks
Re: Guys, I Need Advice On This Issue. by ambelva(f): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
KINGwax: I dnt care what u think but i cared abt d part of a 23yrs old been smart. How so? Both of u and the ex are jes idiots and nothing else. You're gonna die over a guy of 23? He's still having fun and so should u. I'm not sayin u go fucck around but i mean, enjoy ur life, don't cage yourself.

ur probably right i do not know what he is doing in Nigeria as of right now, nd i dont know y am stressing myself over sm1 who isnt here with me, and d girl am worried about is here in d UK. either way thanks for d advice smiley will def enjoy my life....in a gud way smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Would You Prefer To Date A "Lepa" Or An"orobo"? / When You’re In A Goodrelationship, You Learn These10 Things / My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.