Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (21166 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by ojeffo: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2012
WOW THAT LOOKS LIKE D BIAFRAN FLAG!..LAND OF THE RISING SUN!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Pakavy(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2012
tarfa_adam: Weitin come join Naija with kind yeye flag
bokon haram again nah,u ting say na only 2 plant bomb dem sabi
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by masterpiecer(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Feeling terrible about this shows that we still love our country, no matter what.
I love my green white white.
The change is gon come soon brothers.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Shaw007(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Clemzy16: You Chop Dry Shit This Morning?
n omInd d guy jare. . .North Korea too is a confused country abi. . .these superstitious ppl sef!!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by emsquare(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2012
cyril83: Diz one na joke or wetin?

I tire ooo!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by joejeezy(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2012
Na GEJ cause am
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by sambos994(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2012
They aren't serious....Nigeria's flag is one of the easiest to be recognized. Here's a hint, GREEN WHITE GREEN
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by masterpiecer(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2012
BTW, does any1 know the contry that owns that flag?
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by sambos994(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2012
masterpiecer: Feeling terrible about this shows that we still love our country, no matter what.
I love my green white white.
The change is gon come soon brothers.
Even you got it wrong...LOL
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by sambos994(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2012
masterpiecer: BTW, does any1 know the contry that owns that flag?

Niger
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2012
ojeffo: WOW THAT LOOKS LIKE D BIAFRAN FLAG!..LAND OF THE RISING SUN!!!!!

I wish it was Biafra flag
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by kobikwelu(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2012
i saw this live and i was shocked to my marrows....

this olympics has just been a bundle of mess..it just doesn't have that feel for me

Gross incompetence.."if na black man do am, all the media would highlight it and point out how mistake ridden an african competition is "

i watched the opening ceremony on NBC and i was disgusted at the a.n.i.m.a.l who called himself a commentator make jokes about African countries....

The worst was about Uganda..this dude made sure that he reminded everybody on prime-time tv that Idi-amin was from uGANDA......(i was like..."what has Idi-amin got to do with the these guys?"wink
its tantamount to saying "hey every1 these German dudes you see smiling and waving to you are from the same country that Hitler came from" but the man no go do am..when it comes to Africa..its fair game...

anyways, i hope the Nigerian contigents make this observation known....That is why i have mad respect for the N.koreans....those guys are Gangstarrr..they held the organisers hostage..see begging!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Shaw007(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2012
Ortis: Our nija team wil neva leave d pitch lyk d korean women did.....unpatrotic nijirians bt anyway i tin london olympics is just disorganised....bt cum 2 tink of it i tink we suld accept dat flag cos i may b a luck flag nd our problem may just disappear if we accept d flag
nO sir. . .nIger has fAr more problems than Nigeria and don't 4get dat dose boko-haram cunts cami 4rm Niger. . .so,Nigeria as is will turn out for GOod without any flag changin with God on our side
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by gbadexy(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2012
My people no dulling.
I think it was intentional. They are designing the flag of what would remain of Nigeria.
Perhaps, they were intentionally slighting north korea and are sending them message that they would only be really recognized by becoming like the democratic south.
These people sabi subtle hints.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by jude33084(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2012
ITbomb: I pledge to Niger my country

But green is involve na cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry[size=20] disgrace[/size]!

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ British should be Ashame of themselves!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by masterpiecer(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2012
sambos994:
Even you got it wrong...LOL

oh, am terribly sorry,
GREEN WHITE GREEN
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Shaw007(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2012
kobikwelu: i saw this live and i was shocked to my marrows....

this olympics has just been a bundle of mess..it just doesn't have that feel for me

Gross incompetence.."if na black man do am, all the media would highlight it and point out how mistake ridden an african competition is "

i watched the opening ceremony on NBC and i was disgusted at the a.n.i.m.a.l who called himself a commentator make jokes about African countries....

The worst was about Uganda..this dude made sure that he reminded everybody on prime-time tv that Idi-amin was from uGANDA......(i was like..."what has Idi-amin got to do with the these guys?"wink
its tantamount to saying "hey every1 these German dudes you see smiling and waving to you are from the same country that Hitler came from" but the man no go do am..when it comes to Africa..its fair game...

anyways, i hope the Nigerian contigents make this observation known....That is why i have mad respect for the N.koreans....those guys are Gangstarrr..they held the organisers hostage..see begging!!!
abeg clap for this guy.infact con collect handshake i especiall like d poart u pointed out the hitler thin' den no born deir papa well make den mention am but hey.its Africa righ?? What can they do. . .cunts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by jude33084(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2012
babarazy: This news is as old as the poster

♈☺uЯ Point exactly? angry
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by BMZK: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]THE MEDIOCRICITY AT PEAK. NA DEM TAUGH US. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON..
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Shaw007(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2012
jude33084:

♈☺uЯ Point exactly? angry
I TIRE o!!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Demdem(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Is this a prophecy
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by masterpiecer(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2012
sambos994:

Niger

i guess dis explains the mix up a little, i think its cos of the present slang replacement of Naija for Nigeria, thus the mix up of Niger flag for Naija
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by jude33084(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2012
Diya Dayo: One thing i see about this is that Nigeria is a confused country so i just believe that the spirit of that confusion as gone with us to the Olympic game and it has affected our flag display. may God help out from this traumatic situation.

[size=15pt]Are You from Ethiopia[/size] angry
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by mmmustapha(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2012
Hahaheheh dis one na indian flag ;DHahaheheh dis one na indian flag
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by mmmustapha(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Hahaheheh dis one na indian flag
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Shaw007(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2012
masterpiecer:

i guess dis explains the mix up a little, i think its cos of the present slang replacement of Naija for Nigeria, thus the mix up of Niger flag for Naija
only Nigerians mostly use dat slang. . .i dont think dose whites know about it. . .and besides,den no do spellin 4 deir skul?
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by goldng: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2012
This is a mistake of Unimaginable proportion...A whole Olympic games... This is not fair @ all!!!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by VICTORIDAHOSA: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2012
IT WASNT[color=#990000][/color], FACEBOOK VIEWERS
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by youngdee168(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2012
Dats an expensive joke they need to be penalized for mistake.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Pergrace: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
kobikwelu: i saw this live and i was shocked to my marrows....

Well said..
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by yemmy19(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
We shall introduce a 10man-committee to look into †̥hα̲̅†̥.....shikenah cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23 PDP Govs Endorse Tukur’s Sack. / PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.