Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (21163 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by beatricewebb: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
All of you should shut up your mouth,do nigeria not worth such embarrassment? When all our leaders are all thievs,curruption has eaten their brain,the only person bringing glory to us in olympic is siasia they drove him away maliciosly leaving the bad eggs in the system.I think we derve more embarrassment than that!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by TalkingBird: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
camary: where re d haters of GEJ. I tink he shud b held responsible 4d flag swap grin
LOL!
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Richy4(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
We are allergic to medal that is why the flag was misrepresented. imagine them misrepresenting Chinese flag that has sang up to 13 national anthems due to their Gold medal.U can't really blame them
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Abbey2sam(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
We are ontop of the situation, and commiteee has been set up to look into the matter...so calm down nairalander....GEJ
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
I hereby demand for an apology for this shit
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lol some folks are overreacting.
Btw its the nigerien flag lol not biafran you this drama starter.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Freddieyankee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
T
tpia@:
i find it hard to believe someone didnt do this intentionally.

sabotage.

they need to get to the root of this and discipline whoever is behind it, even if the person is a nigerian or ghanaian.

even on tv you see green white green all the time.

Shut up there, how many pple una don discipline with the way naija dey go... This issue will sorted out with cup of tea and smiles..
Naija is shame state...... Sit dey wait make dem discipline the person while the leaders dey transfer money enter same London everyday....
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by andrewza: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
gboss4sure: I hereby demand for an apology for this shit

Sorry.

Did that change a thing.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Blyss: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
LOL, poor Nigeria. You'all get clowned all over the world. cheesy That ish was done on purpose.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Rossikk(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Eze Promoe: I think say oyibo no dey make mistake.

My brother na wao. This one na real mystery. I wonder what our resident oyibo asss kissers think of this.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by echobee(f): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
i wonder o
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by jennyb2: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
dat was a significant mistake! una dey de hala! *
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by druid06(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
ITbomb: So much about London organization .

I like your signature about Nigerian girls, truly hilarious...LOL..
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by blacksta(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Still doesnt change the fact that Nigeria is messed up. Who you wan complain to
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by LewsTherin: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why is the topic designed to be sensational? That is the Nigerien flag not the Biafran. Where are the mods when they are really needed?
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by prospero5(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2012
:Du sef folow change MICHAEL 2 MICHEAL. na wa to u. [i]u sef folow change MICHAEL 2 MICHEAL. na wa to u. [/i]u sef folow change MICHAEL 2 MICHEAL. na wa to u.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by OgidiBoy(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2012
I am from the great country of Niger and I am very angry and disappointed that My beloved flag is associated with Nigeria. We in Niger don't want anything to do with Nigeria we are not 419ers.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by druid06(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2012
OgidiBoy: I am from the great country of Niger and I am very angry and disappointed that My beloved flag is associated with Nigeria. We in Niger don't want anything to do with Nigeria we are not 419ers.

What's to be proud of Niger. That poverty stricken country filled with illitrates and fascist islamist. @Ogidishit or whatever your call yourself, you're supposed to be ashamed of your country and when Nigerian's speak, you're supposed to shut the f-uck up. This is a nigerian forum, what the hell are you doing here?
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by ITbomb(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2012
You dey mind the hopeless NigerBoy
Na our leaders I dey blame cos when next they come to beg Nigeria for money to use and pay their civil servant salaries, we should be recommending our civil servants to help them improve their IGR
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Slizbeat(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2012
@poster, u r a big tym fool. Y nt gv d topic as "9ja flag misplaced wit anoda flag" oda dan wit biafran flag? Nd meanwhyl, dats nt the biafran flag. Dis z d flag

Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by rapmike(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
ITbomb: So much about London organization .
I PLEDGE TO INDIA MY COUNTRY...LOLZ
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by OgidiBoy(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2012
druid06:

What's to be proud of Niger. That poverty stricken country filled with illitrates and fascist islamist. @Ogidishit or whatever your call yourself, you're supposed to be ashamed of your country and when Nigerian's speak, you're supposed to shut the f-uck up. This is a nigerian forum, what the hell are you doing here?

ITbomb: You dey mind the hopeless NigerBoy
Na our leaders I dey blame cos when next they come to beg Nigeria for money to use and pay their civil servant salaries, we should be recommending our civil servants to help them improve their IGR
druid06:

Why are you Nigerians for arrogant, una think say Nigeria better pass my beloved Niger? when we finish building our nuclear bomb I hope say we use am to wipe Nigeria off the face of Africa, then I go see how una go take talk. yeye pepo
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by amosy007: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2012
tpia@:
i find it hard to believe someone didnt do this intentionally.

sabotage.

they need to get to the root of this and discipline whoever is behind it, even if the person is a nigerian or ghanaian.

even on tv you see green white green all the time.

nope... not only nigeria flag...same thing happened with korean flag...and they immediately protested it
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by andrewza: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2012
OgidiBoy:

Why are you Nigerians for arrogant, una think say Nigeria better pass my beloved Niger? when we finish building our nuclear bomb I hope say we use am to wipe Nigeria off the face of Africa, then I go see how una go take talk. yeye pepo

What are you talking about.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by druid06(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
OgidiBoy:

You're a psychopath, your nor get any sense. Who told you Niger is building a weapon of mass destruction you bloody imbe-cile. Your country has one of the raw material to make a nuclear bomb and they're selling to russia you idiot. Where did you get the news that they're building a nuclear bomb in niger? You guys do not have the resources and the balls for that kind of game so shut the f-uck up.
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by kabba7(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
This must be the handwork of a Biafran no doubt .
Re: Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
I'm happy that even our haters can identify our Biafran flag. There is no competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Bomb Factories Discovered In Kano, Bomb Maker Arrested / Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo / Deadly Militants Will Emerge To Replace Tompolo – Youth Leader Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.