Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? (16148 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Spirit96(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
HEARTBUILD!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by crackhouse(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
Heartsuperglued
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Emmy9ite: you must be high on cheap weed or something..if u dont know the answer to the question just push the 'back' button or u forever remain silent!
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by tampa1871: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Emmy9ite: Fellow nairalanders,I greet y'all..
What is the opposite of 'heartbreak'..Am sure the word has an opposite.i just need one word and not a phrase or a sentence...
Over to you...

cool

HEARTENED
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by DeGrace01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Perfect answer " HEARTWARMING" hv it Gbam!!!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by economia: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Let me put it frankly, it has no opposite because it belongs to group of words call now. It is only group of words in adjective and adverb that has opposite. It will have opposite if it were 'brokenheated'.
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by alexleo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
What is the opposite of 'heartbreak'..Am sure the word has an opposite.i just need one word and not a phrase or a sentence...
Over to you...

cool

Heartbind.
or heart-no-break
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by IOludayo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
overwraught should work, based on feeling. ma 1 kobo!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
Emmy9ite: you must be high on cheap weed or something..if u dont know the answer to the question just push the 'back' button or u forever remain silent!
bros u don't need to be harsh! She was just expressing herself.is that why u hid my post too? I didn't say anything wrong na!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Saintsquare(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
HeartCreate
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by kemiola89(f): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
Heartsealed
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by tlaret24(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
sweetheartcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by acume: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Heartbuild
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by mediainspired: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
@OP, most of d respondents were making a basic error of grammar by trying to compulsorily include 'heart' in dere answers. It needn't always be so. Now, it really depends on d context in which d word is used, cos 'heartbreak' can also be employed outside of romance/mushy emotions e.g failed bizness deals or sports failure. So, antonyms for 'heartbreak' include elated, soothed & ecstatic. Gracias

1 Like

Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
economia: Let me put it frankly, it has no opposite because it belongs to group of words call now. It is only group of words in adjective and adverb that has opposite. It will have opposite if it were 'brokenheated'.
OMG! I am almost speechless! Boy is a noun & does it mean it doesn't have an opposite? Girl! Heartbreak has an opposite and the opposite is LOVE or HAPPINESS smiley
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
afam4eva: What's the opposite of "Joseph"? Hearthbreak is a noun so it does not have an opposite. But if it were a verb, then the opposite will be unbreakheart.
Opposite of joseph is the name of his eldest brother na(what is it again sef)?
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by amor4ce(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Heartorgasm?
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by mediainspired: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Now, as a follow-up to my response above, try replacing 'heartbroken' with 'elated,' 'soothed' or 'ecstatic' (heartbreak = elation, soothing news, ecstasy) &u wil see it fits in perfectly. For example, when he heard d news, he was heartbroken (or it broke his heart). When he heard d news, he was elated. (u see? Complete opposite). Anoda example, Tola was heartbroken when Kemi left him for Dayo. Tola was ecstatic when Kemi shunned d Dayo for him. Gracia Amigos. Now, where's mua trophy?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hmm smh
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by abysirius(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Over to you...

cool
Peace!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Sike(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
The Opposite of Heartbreak is HEADBREAK. #Simple
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
amor4ce: Heartorgasm?
U need to get laid.

See wia u carry ya own, SMH!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by ibhena(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
It's LOVE!
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lwkmd! Mehn! Nairalanders sure do know how to make me feel happy! Some comments are so so hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
fu*k and run
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by nigerbabe: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hearth whole
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by lordizak(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
no wonder we have mass failure these days. Smh
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by megareal: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Chei, see answers! If na WAEC na F9 for full ground. LOL. I no fit shout.
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by brianromel(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
heartsbane
heart meld
heart yield
heart fix
heart night out.
heart ache
heart cold
heart cry
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Words and Opposite
Heartbreak-Heartrepair.
Heartbreak-Heartache.
Heartbreak-Heartattack.
Heartbreak-Happyheart.
Heartbreak-Suicide, Hatred, Death.

Choose ur choice.
Re: What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
brianromel: heartsbane
heart meld
heart yield
heart fix
heart night out.
heart ache
heart cold
heart cry
Gen! Gen! See as u just dey boko d tin go Lool

Let's go dia...

Heart happy

Heart superglued

Heartbrokinta

Heartbreaketus etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Last Long / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.