Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? (16153 Views)

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2012
Psychology suggests that people in love tend to frequently look into each others eyes or maybe it's looking into each other eyes that strengthens a relationship. Either way it goes, there's a correlation between eye connection and passionate love.

How frequent do you look his/her eyes? What do you feel and what do you see?

If you don't know, go and try it, then come back with a reply.

3 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2012
Feral, animal hunger.

Makes me feel like I want to run wild and lose control cool
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by akinreals: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Hmmm.. I see love, commitment and assurance of fulfilling the promises we made to each other about 4 years ago
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by tobechi74: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2012
I see my self

6 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by JojoArmani(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2012
I see all dat artifical tins girls used to fix in thier eyes.
And the multiple coloured painting.

11 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2012
I must be in love with everybody, then, as I look into everybody's eyes.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Ranoscky(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2012
I see a black circled ball.

2 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by tlaret24(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2012
can't really look into those eyes am shysad

3 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by slimyem: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2012
i see a blur!
...some people never carry their emotions in their eyes!

1 Like

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2012
;
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Jaykizz(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2012
I c d reflectn of d persn bhind d eye. Ladies lyk it bt I'm nt sure al men get movd by dat.

1 Like

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2012
I see the mother of my unbornkids.

My strenght and my helper.

The keeper of my home.

The juju to my Okija

The fuel to my fire.

My greatest achievement

My strongest weapon and my most vulnurable point.

22 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Rejoyla(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2012
I see love,trust,appreciation and i know he's gon' b there 4 life

1 Like

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju: I see the mother of my unbornkids.

My strenght and my helper.

The keeper of my home.

The juju to my Okija

The fuel to my fire.

My greatest achievement

My strongest weapon and my most vulnurable point.

Which of them do you see all these? GF number 15 or?

1 Like

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01:

Which of them do you see all these? GF number 15 or?

My Fiancee.. Numero uno..

Ask for the rest of my concubine..

All I see is a black empty hole!!
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

My Fiancee.. Numero uno..

Ask for the rest of my concubine..

All I see is a black empty hole!!

Hmmm, you have a fiancee but have concubine? when you look at your babe with the same eyes you look at the rest, does your heart tell you the bitter truth?

2 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Leyqute(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2012
I c trust, admiratn n love..............and then I wake up
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by yuzedo: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2012
My left hand doesn't have eyes. . . grin tongue tongue

**Now looking for my vaseline** wink wink
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by tallestbishop: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2012
i see ihunanya
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by bigx(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2012
I see.... Eyeballs & Artificial Eyelashes... Sometimes Contact lens too..

Now I know I'm not normal, why can't I see what u'all are seeing? sad

5 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Dimples316(f): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2012
Ileke Idi cheesy not you again.

Well I see sincerity and a man with a good heart & spirit.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ODB1: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2012
pure Greed!
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Feral, animal hunger.

Makes me feel like I want to run wild and lose control cool

GBAM!

gets more intense, crazier and hotter the longer and deeper you look. . . Ileke you are a wild one in bed! wink wink
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Alpha2k(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
I see deceit.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by euthanasia: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ grin
yuzedo: My left hand doesn't have eyes. . . grin tongue tongue

**Now looking for my vaseline** wink wink
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
When I look into my girls eye, I see GREED and a potential that she would run away if my money gets finished! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by miteolu(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Alpha2k: I see deceit.

Because you are deceitful
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2012
You guyz are making some people jealous oo lipsrsealed
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by student10: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2012
Shining black eye balls. That's the truth.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by euthanasia: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2012
When I look into her eyes,I see the cure to М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Conjigrin

1 Like

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by miteolu(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:
I see the mother of my unbornkids - Subsidy

My strenght and my helper - Gulder.

The keeper of my home - House help.

The juju to my Okija - concubine

The fuel to my fire - NNPC.

My greatest achievement - EFCC

My strongest weapon and my most vulnurable point - ICPC.

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by 27naira(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2012
gorgeous eyes smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.