Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies (23524 Views)

Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Debeloved87(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2012
yuzedo:

Funny how you are the most vociferous antagonist of this initiative on this thread, representing all "Indignant Nigerian Graduates who feel they deserve better" and you are yet to make ONE full, coherent comment devoid of typos or/and grammatical blunders. Yet you want to work in Sahara Oil or Exxon Mobil??!? undecided My guy go siddon jare! grin You are the reason Dangote is offering graduates Driver work because your aptitude is equivalent to that of a Primary school pupil! cheesy angry

i know your tummy is really disorganising your future...will you kindly pinpoint one of my grammatical error or blunder so i can make correction..and if i must tell you, you are one of the few youths or graduates that is if you are one, that brings shame and disgrace to one of the glorified secondary school around the street corner that offer B.sc in which you must have obtain your so called first degree...am happy for u, u knw why...lol "graduate on the wheel" really you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Debeloved87(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2012
yuzedo:

Funny how you are the most vociferous antagonist of this initiative on this thread, representing all "Indignant Nigerian Graduates who feel they deserve better" and you are yet to make ONE full, coherent comment devoid of typos or/and grammatical blunders. Yet you want to work in Sahara Oil or Exxon Mobil??!? undecided My guy go siddon jare! grin You are the reason Dangote is offering graduates Driver work because your aptitude is equivalent to that of a Primary school pupil! cheesy angry
after doing tensed hours of grammatical research with the dico then u arrived with this grammatical bouhaha you called coherent words....you really need to go back to school and learn what Nigeria entails
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by tuoyoojo(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2012
I don't see any thing wrong in a graduate who is going to be trained to be a truck driver.the trucks in question are not those smoky 911..these are mostly likely brand new.for those people abusing dangote,what have u done to help the unemployed in 9ga.if 10percent of rich folks in nigeria would do what this guy is doin 9ga wud be better for it.guy,if u nor get work and u need d bar,make u apply sharply so that u go mak u pepper small small dey go and leave those pompous jobless graduates mak dem still dey sleep for their papa house dey follow their younger ones dey drag plate of eba
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by swiftycool(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2012
In the UK most bankers are merely colledge school graduates, call centre agents, air hosts/hostesses and customer care personel are high school/college graduates or mostly even drop outs, shoping mall atendants and customer service assistants don't even need beyond primary school education, yet in Naija all these jobs are specifically graduate positions. So what's the big deal about graduate drivers? Don't u guys know Nigeria is full of graduates in various jobs than can even be handled better by secondry school graduates? Abeg no be new thing, most degrees in Naija are a waste sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by UdekeJ(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
embarassed grin so it has gotten to this? This advert has helped me make up my mind! My job search ends here. I better equip mysef with a vocational skills hence its late! Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by lightest(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
most of you here should called on the CEO of Ellizade and ask him about his younger days
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Complaining about this just sparks of useless pride, nobody is forcing anybody to apply, as we are talking, thousands of graduates are already applying. Please youths, do whatever you can to earn your pay, remember that on the long run it is the success that counts people are often less concerned about how its made owo igbe kin run
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Fikzzy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
This simply Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish. #shikena
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by beauty4(f): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=poj]Na wa o! Graduate driverrrrrrrr[/quote na so o my brother
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by beauty4(f): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2012
did u see the advert well? No driving experience required
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by wealthpriest: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by kooto(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
younix: wud av love 2 apply,bt unfortunately i cant drive. bt seriously its beta dan notin.

My dear you dn't need to know how to drive, it's like going to school for it,[you will be taught everything you need to know], then an assured job.
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Xpset: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2012
Most of the guy blacklisting this fantastic offer has already applied, but they need to run there useless/lazy mouth as if they are not interested. I did apply and praying fervently to be shortlisted. Though i have driving expirience. I need your prayer too oh

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by mkoabiola: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2012
This is d most intersting debate on NL so far so good.now I can see graduates wit IQ,vision ,mission andgood cogent points to buttress while some are other wise.
I av learnt a lot frm dis debate,if only u can take time to read all tru.wellanfrm all indication,it depends on hw u buttress ur points convincly.
Both sides av points bt I think d better side had cogents and reasonable points.
Best of luck to all applicants.
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by omotola1(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2012
Xpset: Most of the guy blacklisting this fantastic offer has already applied, but they need to run there useless/lazy mouth as if they are not interested. I did apply and praying fervently to be shortlisted. Though i have driving expirience. I need your prayer too oh
My friend, don‘t mind them o. I applied too without an inch of remorse. I will prefer to be a fulfilled and comfortable truck driver to being a pauper banker or any other seemingly glorified profession!
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by AjanleKoko: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2012
I have had a good think about this, and have found cause to revise my earlier opinion.
It would be ridiculous, and a waste, for college graduates to take up this job. Unless the graduates are willing to pursue a career in logistics/supply chain, then maybe it would not be too bad to start from the ground floor. Otherwise, I don't think it's a good opportunity for graduates.

The real issue is, Nigerian graduates are ill-prepared for the world of work, generally speaking. There are lots of other ground-floor opportunities that they can look at. I'm not sure truck driving is something that should be taken up purely out of desperation.

I'm wondering why Dangote didn't seek to hire fresh school leavers, or even OND graduates.
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
AjanleKoko: I have had a good think about this, and have found cause to revise my earlier opinion.
It would be ridiculous, and a waste, for college graduates to take up this job. Unless the graduates are willing to pursue a career in logistics/supply chain, then maybe it would not be too bad to start from the ground floor. Otherwise, I don't think it's a good opportunity for graduates.

The real issue is, Nigerian graduates are ill-prepared for the world of work, generally speaking. There are lots of other ground-floor opportunities that they can look at. I'm not sure truck driving is something that should be taken up purely out of desperation.

I'm wondering why Dangote didn't seek to hire fresh school leavers, or even OND graduates.

Sir there are so many jobs in various fields that people "take up purely out of desperation". it's left the individual to use his/her head. you could do it, gain the experience and hope to move towards logistics/supply chain. you could do it, save money and start your own business in any field. you could do it, gain the experience and move into any other field claiming u learnt to be responsible, handle task and please customers as learning point while driving. or you could do it and remain a driver for life.

There is nothing wrong in a graduate taking up this job or any other. it's how you plan for the future while doing it that matters.

God knows i would have applied if this was 2007 when i was fresh outta NYSC and still job hunting.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Johnnyemy: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
ThankGod I am shortlisted rol...
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
I just received a text msg calling for the dangote Drivers Interview. has anyone received same?
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Ojeilevbare(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jt received my invite 2, wld be going to abuja for mine. Cal me if u wld be In abj centre 07061164119.
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by Johnnyemy: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2012
I recieved invitation, I will be in Lagos centre.
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by searay(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Lomoni13: I just received a text msg calling for the dangote Drivers Interview. has anyone received same?
I'd received. But I'm yet to make up my mind.
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies by daveranadet: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
pls I had my training on the 28 of September am yet to get any information on the recruitment does it mean we have been taken after training,when will the trucks be allocated?is it going to be in phases ? if there is any info pls do not hesitate to contact me my mail add is daveranadet@yahoo.com or text or call me on 08189514398 or 07084309608

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Structure For BET Naija / Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.