Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. (29333 Views)

7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER / When Your Boss Is Younger Than You / When Your Boss Refuses To Pay Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by horlajide: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
nice piece, i think the main point and summary of it all is to be on the lookout for any signs of irritation in your boss as a result of your presence or performance.
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by Cleverley(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Kudos to u guys all.
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by Melahou(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
drop the official car assign to you cos of high cost of maintenance while others still enjoy theirs
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by AceMC(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Well said bro. Nevertheless, getting sacked from a job can sometimes happen suddenly without any external clue. If u don't like ur job u won't perform at optimum. Hence, ur poor performance serves as ur own internally generated signal that u will soon be sacked.
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by Sike(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Believe me, sacking is a difficult job.
You self know this?!
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
He suddenly becomes over-friendly and says Motivational things more often....like "There's a silver lining in every dark cloud... undecided
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by segzicres(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Not everyone has the chance to work in those companies tho
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by Mbeki: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Any sensible person should draw up a strategic exit plan the very first day you started working, so that, in case you don't resign, if you were suddenly fired, you'll have something to fall back to.
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by spendogram: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2012
@OP,very good post.
Mbeki: Any sensible person should draw up a strategic exit plan the very first day you started working, so that, in case you don't resign, if you were suddenly fired, you'll have something to fall back to.
@mbeki,very good advice.
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by temi4fash(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2012
spendogram: @OP,very good post.

@mbeki,very good advice.

thanks bros..
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by oc2fish: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
I remember being sacked from the biggest Agro-allied company in Nig becos I told my boss I am from Niger -Delta.
The so called coy was owned by Labanese. The pay was so poor that graduates (M.Sc, PhD) in Fisheries and Animal
production were paid peanuts. The most humilating part of it is that they will refer to you as a casual once
you have not spend six months at first and later one year at the company. I was so mad that day and i was forced
to tell this man where I am frm at the pick of Niger-delta militancy. Thank God for the sack
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by dasparrow: 4:42am On Aug 04, 2012
@Post

When you are constantly queried over every little thing even if it is not your fault, know that you are about to get fired. Overall, I like this thread. Very informative.
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by oluseg2: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2012
When you are being asked "What are you even doing in your location,ow?".
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by acidtalk: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

When you are constantly queried over every little thing even if it is not your fault, know that you are about to get fired. Overall, I like this thread. Very informative.

This happens really often
Re: Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. by acidtalk: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2012
oluseg2: When you are being asked "What are you even doing in your location,ow?".

Exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advans Lafayette Mfb Test Invite / Police Stop Checking People's Private Parts In The Name Of Screening / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.