Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw (1658 Views)

I Ain’t Your Daddy (I Resemble Your Papa?) / If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? / What Will U Do If Your Papa Rrape Your Girl And She Come Get Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by tellwisdom: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

This is in reference to your thread 2days ago.

Bros i wan know how u come take collect your laptop undecided undecided
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Dondav(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Na true o! That story suppose get part 2...
Wetin come happen @acidtalk?
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lmaooo@ whizzygoat calling out his acidic writer friend.U dey ask person wey dey save to buy typewriter about laptop? U on a longgggggest tin.

1 Like

Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by tellwisdom: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
I wan see how he escape am so me self no go do that mistake ni undecided undecided
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ acidtalk Lol,ok,let me give u an advise,maybe dat can help,change ur nairaland name here and open anoda account.when u get to ur fada inlaws place,deny dat it is u dat is acidtalk,afterall ur picture is not on nairaland,show him ur new user name which uve been using.sound very convincing and confident so he wil bliv u,collect ur laptop back and then ur fiancee mata,u go know how u will settle dat one with her.dats just d 2 cents i can give u
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Babamide(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
I'm sure his father inlaw would have wrecked the laptop when acidtalk created the thread yesterday
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by dealordea(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Funny dude!!!
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Chanchit: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
The father in-law don smash the laptop for ground na, and acidtalk don punch the man, the man dey hospital and acidtalk dey for police station.... Dts y he no come NL, n if u don see am, he's probably borrowing a police man phone....

1 Like

Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Fourcade(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
4hours ...and counting!
and i'm supposed to believe that the mods havent seen this thread? undecided
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Ishilove: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: @ acidtalk Lol,ok,let me give u an advise,maybe dat can help,change ur nairaland name here and open anoda account.when u get to ur fada inlaws place,deny dat it is u dat is acidtalk,afterall ur picture is not on nairaland,show him ur new user name which uve been using.sound very convincing and confident so he wil bliv u,collect ur laptop back and then ur fiancee mata,u go know how u will settle dat one with her.dats just d 2 cents i can give u
All dis one na long tori. I sure sey hin people for village don collabo with his 'ashewo politician' father in law to sell the lappy to pay for brideprice
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Not_ again
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by tobechi74: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2012
Acid talk opened a thread yesterday . May be he is using a china techno phone. As for the laptop, HE HAD NONE,HE HAS NONE AND HE WIL HAVE NONE
Re: Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Ask him on his thread. . .

www.nairaland.com/1005200

(1)

Luv @ First Sight / A Married Teacher Was Arrested On Friday, Suspected Of Having A Séxual Affair / I Need Your Opininion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.