Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? (1620 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Acidtalk, Please Tell Me How You Got Back Your Laptop From Your Papa Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2012
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
i think may just charge him some money and free the babe for him.
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On May 08, 2012
WTF!
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Excelboi(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2012
You re very stu.pid, infact stu.pid is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by ijebabe: 7:52pm On May 08, 2012
So each time you look at your father, is this what comes to your mind? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2012
Excelboi: i am very stu.pid, infact stu.pid is an understatement.
i really dont know why you have to insult yourself this way.
Am sure you are yoruba, because their default response and watchword is to insult and criticise
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Killz3(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2012
The idiocy on Nairaland has reached a peak where you cannot but ask: WTF? It is not an offence to be st[i]u[/i]pid, but then, we have too many st[i]u[/i]pid people. . . This stupidity is priceless.

Get a life!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On May 08, 2012
Ozegbe:
Am sure you are yoruba, because their default response and watchword is to insult and criticise
U are defo d first son of Mr Fooolish and u probs hail from the northern part of d jungle

Goat!!!!
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Killz3(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are defo d first son of Mr Fooolish and u probs hail from the northern part of d jungle

Goat!!!!
grin grin
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by slimyem: 8:28pm On May 08, 2012
lmao@replies!
Smh@op!cheesy
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:
The idiocy on Nairaland has reached a peak where you cannot but ask: WTF? It is not an offence to be st[i]u[/i]pid, but then, we have too many st[i]u[/i]pid people. . . This stupidity is priceless.

Get a life!
i forgive your idiosyncrasy.
BTW you should know from even your posts that nairaland topics are mostly useless, a joke and just for relaxation. SO DEAL WITH IT MATE
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Killz3(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2012
Ozegbe:
BTW you should know from even your posts that nairaland topics are mostly useless, a joke and just for relaxation. SO DEAL WITH IT MATE
Forgive your brains first. . . For failing you when you needed them most. Isi aturu Mugabe!

Nonsense!
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2012
Ozegbe:
In order words, u indeed stupiddddd rite?
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by ijebabe: 9:19pm On May 08, 2012
Ozegbe:
So was this thread supposed to be a joke or for relaxation?? Either way ur disturbed.
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 08, 2012
cut out his eyes ,chikena!
@op ur papa dey eye ur babe abi wetin bring this kind question
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2012
Ozegbe: WHAT WILL YOU DO?
i think may just charge him some money and free the babe for him.

LMAO.

dad must be a p!mp or an old school player!! grin
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
In order words, i am stupid for commenting on this thread rite?
am not saying you are stupid though, but what do you think?
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2012
ijebabe:
So was this thread supposed to be a joke or for relaxation?? Either way ur disturbed.
ijebu babe any one you want take am. Either way you are rite
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Exponental(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2012
@OP, U probably av been eyeing ur mother or step mother, dats why u dont mind 2 trade.
Odegbe Odeson!
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Killz1(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2012
grin
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Arosa(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2012
@topic, I will tell him "Dad" to respect himself and also to "my babe" not to Bleep-up, simple. I agree there are many OBJ like papas out there.
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2012
Arosa: @topic, I will tell him "Dad" to respect himself and also to "my babe" not to Bleep-up, simple. I agree there are many OBJ like papas out there.
glad to know somebody understood my point.
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by Ozegbe(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2012
Arosa: @topic, I will tell him "Dad" to respect himself and also to "my babe" not to Bleep-up, simple. I agree there are many OBJ like papas out there.
glad to know somebody understood my point.
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by keandre: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2014
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2014
Well, my pops is a man first, so if he wants to appreciate the beauty of my girlfriend, it is all good, as long as he doesn't try to make a move on her...that would be crossing a line.
Re: If Your Papa Begin Cut Eye For Your Babe, Wetin You Go Do Na? by amakufrancis(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ozegbe:

i really dont know why you have to insult yourself this way.
u Nailed it bro.

(1) (Reply)

And Then She Opens Her Mouth... / What's Ur Take On A Man Washing His Wife's Undies? / Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.