Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19489 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by taharqa: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

Henry Okah, is and will always remain a terrorist.

Go through my old posts (You know this anyways, except you wanna play dummy as usual) and you will see that I've been pushing the GEJ angle forever!

Anyone that has ever smelt the corridors of Intel Gathering knows theres no doubt GEJ had a hand in the initial bombings just to scare and Divide the Polity into thinking he was the Messiah needed for peace to reign, while simultaneously alienating the North whom everyone was already sick and tired of because of their ineptitude which they showed for 50years+.

GEJ really thought after using their bomb expertise to win elections he was going to sideline them and cut them out of the war booty?! I know what is going on, You know what is going on, GEJ knows what is going on, anyone that knows the workings of Govt knows what is going on: GEJ HAD A HAND IN THE EARLY BOMBINGS!

So, don't come here trying to sell white to me as black. Your GEJ is evil, devilish, and manipulative and has nothing but misery to give to Nigerians.

Let me give you all another Prediction:

GEJ WILL IMPROVE/STABILIZE ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA, THEN HE'LL THINK HE DESERVES TO RULE FOREVER. NIGERIANS ARE VERY DOCILE AND WILL ALLOW THIS. If they haven't pushed him out by now (considering all his sins), they won't ever push him out especially when he gives them something as simple as electricity.

GEJ WILL GIVE YOU ALL ELECTRICITY, HE WILL RUN FOR RE-ELECTION, HE WILL WIN! THEN, IN 2018 (or thereabouts) HE WILL PUSH FOR A SINGLE TERM TENURE OF 7YRS AND HE'LL GET IT! By then, Nigeria will be no different from Somalia, only with 18hr electricity and a bigger economy, but with an astronomically high amount of unemployed and hungry people. By then, those fighting the battles today will be weary, and those coming up won't fight because GEJ is all they're used to, so they won't even understand what the fuss is all about. GEJ has learned good . . . .REAL GOOD. . . from Paul Biya and Yoweri Musevini. Remember, these are two of the world's most notorious dictators, but these are the same men GEJ visited immediately after becoming President. Within his First 3 weeks as President, the first bill GEJ suggested presenting to the National Assembly (on returning from visiting the two Dictators) was a Bill that'll give him an additional 7yrs in Power ---- THE SAME EXACT TRICK THOSE TWO DICTATORS USED TO ENSLAVE THEIR PEOPLE AND ENSURE A STAY IN POWER FOREVER! GEJ is on the same road.

GEJ will never give up the Presidency easily because he knows he most likely will be the first Nigerian Ex-President to be jailed for offenses he committed while in office; he will do anything to stay there forever! He knows he's not IBB or OBJ and that beyond Otuekpe (or wherever he's from) he has no influence. . . .

Some of us see far ahead. . . Theres a reason The U.S writes your policies and tells you how your future will shape out. But, of course, you're too daft to comprehend.

I honestly feel sad for Nigerians.
When you start hearing this kind of thrash, u know dat d intense and bizarre criticisms of GEJ by certain persons has nothing to do with any regards for the good of Nigeria but a FEAR that d man may actuali do well, nd so possibly win anoda term in 2015- thereby preventing their candidate(who is already old) from being president. This is what is unacceptable to them and what they are so intensively fighting against, and this what disgustses me. You are right to be AFRAID, esp as it relates to Power, cos 4 d 1st time in the country's history there is a Power Reform Program whose timeline is been religiously followd by d govt in oda to privatise d Power sector by October, thereby completely turning it around and stabilising Power supply. I didn't vote GEJ in 2011 but if he can see this process through(and it now seems so), I will give him my vote in 2015. I love NIGERID before any oda selfish consideration....And by d way, you can keep d oda conspiracy theories to yrself. Gosh!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by taharqa: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

Henry Okah, is and will always remain a terrorist.

Go through my old posts (You know this anyways, except you wanna play dummy as usual) and you will see that I've been pushing the GEJ angle forever!

Anyone that has ever smelt the corridors of Intel Gathering knows theres no doubt GEJ had a hand in the initial bombings just to scare and Divide the Polity into thinking he was the Messiah needed for peace to reign, while simultaneously alienating the North whom everyone was already sick and tired of because of their ineptitude which they showed for 50years+.

GEJ really thought after using their bomb expertise to win elections he was going to sideline them and cut them out of the war booty?! I know what is going on, You know what is going on, GEJ knows what is going on, anyone that knows the workings of Govt knows what is going on: GEJ HAD A HAND IN THE EARLY BOMBINGS!

So, don't come here trying to sell white to me as black. Your GEJ is evil, devilish, and manipulative and has nothing but misery to give to Nigerians.

Let me give you all another Prediction:

GEJ WILL IMPROVE/STABILIZE ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA, THEN HE'LL THINK HE DESERVES TO RULE FOREVER. NIGERIANS ARE VERY DOCILE AND WILL ALLOW THIS. If they haven't pushed him out by now (considering all his sins), they won't ever push him out especially when he gives them something as simple as electricity.

GEJ WILL GIVE YOU ALL ELECTRICITY, HE WILL RUN FOR RE-ELECTION, HE WILL WIN! THEN, IN 2018 (or thereabouts) HE WILL PUSH FOR A SINGLE TERM TENURE OF 7YRS AND HE'LL GET IT! By then, Nigeria will be no different from Somalia, only with 18hr electricity and a bigger economy, but with an astronomically high amount of unemployed and hungry people. By then, those fighting the battles today will be weary, and those coming up won't fight because GEJ is all they're used to, so they won't even understand what the fuss is all about. GEJ has learned good . . . .REAL GOOD. . . from Paul Biya and Yoweri Musevini. Remember, these are two of the world's most notorious dictators, but these are the same men GEJ visited immediately after becoming President. Within his First 3 weeks as President, the first bill GEJ suggested presenting to the National Assembly (on returning from visiting the two Dictators) was a Bill that'll give him an additional 7yrs in Power ---- THE SAME EXACT TRICK THOSE TWO DICTATORS USED TO ENSLAVE THEIR PEOPLE AND ENSURE A STAY IN POWER FOREVER! GEJ is on the same road.

GEJ will never give up the Presidency easily because he knows he most likely will be the first Nigerian Ex-President to be jailed for offenses he committed while in office; he will do anything to stay there forever! He knows he's not IBB or OBJ and that beyond Otuekpe (or wherever he's from) he has no influence. . . .

Some of us see far ahead. . . Theres a reason The U.S writes your policies and tells you how your future will shape out. But, of course, you're too daft to comprehend.

I honestly feel sad for Nigerians.
When you start hearing this kind of thrash, u know dat d intense and bizarre criticisms of GEJ by certain persons has nothing to do with any regards for the good of Nigeria but a FEAR that d man may actuali do well, nd so possibly win anoda term in 2015- thereby preventing their candidate(who is already old) from being president. This is what is unacceptable to them and what they are so intensively fighting against, and this what disgustses me. You are right to be AFRAID, esp as it relates to Power, cos 4 d 1st time in the country's history there is a Power Reform Program whose timeline is been religiously followd by d govt in oda to privatise d Power sector by October, thereby completely turning it around and stabilising Power supply. I didn't vote GEJ in 2011 but if he can see this process through(and it now seems so), I will give him my vote in 2015. I love NIGERID before any oda selfish consideration....And by d way, you can keep d oda conspiracy theories to yrself. Gosh!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by comradefery: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
ndu_chucks: This old coot, Edwin Clark should be daring GEJ to name the BH sponsors in his administration as he promised to do. Nonesense.
Yes, I expected this negative but senseless response from a Boko Haramist like you....of course ur derainged allies have endorsed ur insanity by clicking "like" to ur gibberish. Keep standing by the side and supporting evil....thank God ur obvious insincerity made possible for u to close ur evil eyes to Chief Clarks faultless submission!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

ROFLMAO

When the hell do you stop with the lies?!

The same MEND/Militants that was his "enemy" has now been given the contract to patrol your waterways and act as your Navy. lmao

Dude chill.

Dropped what freaking bodyguards?! Its an open secret that GEJ's security detail as Governor/Dep.Gov was made up mainly of Gun-totting Militants.

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?!

For someone who claims to be carrying an American passport and to have spent less than two weeks of his life in Nigeria, you surely tell a lot of lies!
Or are you just lying about being an American? Are you just lying to have hardly spent time in Nigeria cultivating the lying habits of the "owners of Nigeria?"

Lol! Tell another shocker, bro!

The long and short is that GEJ was brave and loved Nigeria and his people enough to risk life and limb and broker the amnesty. When he was leaving, Yar Adua adviced him against it, indeed the FEC was of the opinion that he would never return. Let those "brave" "Generals," IBB and Buhari do the same thing, if they can't, then we believe they are part of it.

By the way, these are pics of GEJ's bombed house. It was his only house (check out how modest it is) and when his dad died, he had nowhere to host the burial.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/38181_goodluck_house_jpgfc6cbe14dcaaccaffe1aa4eb6be2b672

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

You can worship the cannibal for all i care . .but it will be silly of you to scream your lungs out simply because that ediot got trashed and humiliated at the polls . . .

Disgusting irritant's like your filthy self need not be told that your screams are just a mere waste of time since it amounts to nothing . . .

No amount of bombs can give him or any of his cannibalistic allies power . . .

You can all die while trying to hate GEJ . .cos no one gives a shyte about you or your disgusting ilks on this thread . . . .

As u might want to know, as at this time in 2010 & earlier 2011, I was an ardent supporter of GEJ, I campaigned tirelessly On NL for him. In fact, if their was a 40 laptop squad then, one wld hv suspected that I was part of it. I voted him jst like so many other people on this platform, but wot happened when the man got into office, he turned in2 something we did not know, slow & clumsy bt determined 2mk life miserable for Nigerians. Like the say, you can mistake a fool to be wise when he keeps silent & dts wot happened, even though the guy was dodging debates, we still understood him thinking he was humble bt not knwing that he is a man destined to inflict pain on the masses. my loyalty lies no where but with the masses & anyone who chooses to inflict pain on them is declared an enemy 2d masses & we r going to vote him out jst as we voted him in.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by taharqa: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
And by d way @kingoflag, provision of electricity is not a 'simple' matter in Nigeria, it is HUGE.it is exactly wot Nigerians needs in order to pursue their economic dreams. And it will certainly not lead to 'an unprecedentd high degree of unemployment and hunger', like you claimd but will move to quite d opposite direction. Why are u afraid?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

As u might want to know, as at this time in 2010 & earlier 2011, I was an ardent supporter of GEJ, I campaigned tirelessly On NL for him. In fact, if their was a 40 laptop squad then, one wld hv suspected that I was part of it. I voted him jst like so many other people on this platform, but wot happened when the man got into office, he turned in2 something we did not know, slow & clumsy bt determined 2mk life miserable for Nigerians. Like the say, you can mistake a fool to be wise when he keeps silent & dts wot happened, even though the guy was dodging debates, we still understood him thinking he was humble bt not knwing that he is a man destined to inflict pain on the masses. my loyalty lies no where but with the masses & anyone who chooses to inflict pain on them is declared "public enemy no.1"

preach your useless chronicles of lies to your fellow irritating pigs . . .it doesn't change the futility of your disgusting rants and lies on nairaland . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Zutchy: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

ROFLMAO

When the hell do you stop with the lies?!

The same MEND/Militants that was his "enemy" has now been given the contract to patrol your waterways and act as your Navy. lmao

Dude chill.

Dropped what freaking bodyguards?! Its an open secret that GEJ's security detail as Governor/Dep.Gov was made up mainly of Gun-totting Militants.

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?!
Bloody idiota you will lie yourself to the grave one of these days,like seriously you will go to any length or depth of low just to drive home your point and make GEJ look bad,anyways pls do continue with the jamboree let me just sit back,cross my legs amd continue LMAO nd Smh
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

As u might want to know, as at this time in 2010 & earlier 2011, I was an ardent supporter of GEJ, I campaigned tirelessly On NL for him. In fact, if their was a 40 laptop squad then, one wld hv suspected that I was part of it. I voted him jst like so many other people on this platform, but wot happened when the man got into office, he turned in2 something we did not know, slow & clumsy bt determined 2mk life miserable for Nigerians. Like the say, you can mistake a fool to be wise when he keeps silent & dts wot happened, even though the guy was dodging debates, we still understood him thinking he was humble bt not knwing that he is a man destined to inflict pain on the masses. my loyalty lies no where but with the masses & anyone who chooses to inflict pain on them is declared an enemy 2d masses & we r going to vote him out jst as we voted him in.
LOL. Diatribe epistle and illogical spouting. Dude, at each comment, you sound more like a folly.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Diatribe epistle and illogical spouting. Dude, at each comment, you sound more like a folly.

Are you minding that dunce . . .take a peek at his quote dated Jan, 2011 before the April election polls . . . .

If after being assured, the disgusting twerp still went ahead to vote GEJ . .then he is even dumber than we all thought him to be grin . . . .

ifeci: shouldn't this dumb GEJ guy be appointing a special Adviser( or more since he is too dumb) to the president on security matters rather than a senior special Adviser on Diaspora affairs (of which it's significance is yet to be known). How can we continue living with this everyday increasing death toll in Jos and the government does not know what to do about it.

Another post of the shameless lying dunce dated Dec, 2010

ifeci: This Goodluck guy should better be careful! does he think he is on a shopping spree? 1st, he wanted to give 100million to onyeka onwenu for campaign song, 2ndly the tunde bakare $50000 saga, and now houses for sale. who ever knows this GEJ guy should better warn him! he is not even my candidate .

blatant lies is a terrible disease . . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

Are you minding that dunce . . .take a peek at his quote dated Jan, 2011 before the April election polls . . . .

If after being assured, the disgusting twerp still went ahead to vote GEJ . .then he is even dumber than we all thought him to be grin . . . .

blatant lies is a terrible disease . . . .
Wowowoah, the dude lost his game, he probably need more gloves. Bunch of bonkers

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
taharqa: When you start hearing this kind of thrash, u know dat d intense and bizarre criticisms of GEJ by certain persons has nothing to do with any regards for the good of Nigeria but a FEAR that d man may actuali do well, nd so possibly win anoda term in 2015- thereby preventing their candidate(who is already old) from being president. This is what is unacceptable to them and what they are so intensively fighting against, and this what disgustses me. You are right to be AFRAID, esp as it relates to Power, cos 4 d 1st time in the country's history there is a Power Reform Program whose timeline is been religiously followd by d govt in oda to privatise d Power sector by October, thereby completely turning it around and stabilising Power supply. I didn't vote GEJ in 2011 but if he can see this process through(and it now seems so), I will give him my vote in 2015. I love NIGERID before any oda selfish consideration....And by d way, you can keep d oda conspiracy theories to yrself. Gosh!

Fear of what Candidate? Are you ok?

You didn't vote for GEJ in 2011? Guess what: I haven't lived in Nigeria since I was a child. So, now, tell me again, what do I have to gain to disparage the corrupt dummy y'all have in power?!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Wowowoah, the dude lost his game, he probably need more gloves. Bunch of bonkers

He has always been a light weight punching fool . . . . . An extremely irritating and disgusting one at that . . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by murtalaa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
I call this ranting of a senile old fart. What wil condemning BH going to prove if IBB and GMB are behind them. It will be the most simplest thing to do but that does not change anything neither does it cause BH to attack their sponsors. No, IBB and GMB do not condemn BH because they too, like any Nigerian are scared shitless because they know that the president, who uptil today has never ventured NE wards, cannot protect them.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

He has always been a light weight punching fool . . . . . An extremely irritating and disgusting one at that . . . .
That says it all then.

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

Dude, damn, you're doing real bad! Plus, Regional Manager Beaf is watching you put up this awful performance . . . . LMAO

Theres no doubt in my mind you won't last long as a member of the Laptop Gang

Do you know why I have been avoiding you??
Or you want me to tell you.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: Please where did oga presido tell you that IBB is his father.

“Babangida is like a father to me, even in my days as a deputy governor and later as governor of Bayelsa State, I used to consult him. So when it came to the option that I might contest with him, I was very weak, but God knows why and God interpreted it and we never contested the primary,” Jonathan said

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18003-i-dreaded-contesting-against-ibb-jonathan
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Megabyts(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

Why has Buhari not gone too?
GEJ was the one who risked his life to go into the creeks to convince the Niger Delta militants to embrace the amnesty, Obj has gone to meet boko haram; so whats up with Buhari and IBB? Two ex-Heads of State. Two ex-soldiers.
Thats completely wrong,it was yaradua that convinced the militant when gej was vp.hence, gej is now president he should equally reciprocate and convince bh to surrender.its a sign of weakness when a sitting president allows ex generals head of states to act for him.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

For someone who claims to be carrying an American passport and to have spent less than two weeks of his life in Nigeria, you surely tell a lot of lies!
Or are you just lying about being an American? Are you just lying to have hardly spent time in Nigeria cultivating the lying habits of the "owners of Nigeria?"

Lol! Tell another shocker, bro!

The long and short is that GEJ was brave and loved Nigeria and his people enough to risk life and limb and broker the amnesty. When he was leaving, Yar Adua adviced him against it, indeed the FEC was of the opinion that he would never return. Let those "brave" "Generals," IBB and Buhari do the same thing, if they can't, then we believe they are part of it.

By the way, these are pics of GEJ's bombed house. It was his only house (check out how modest it is) and when his dad died, he had nowhere to host the burial.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/38181_goodluck_house_jpgfc6cbe14dcaaccaffe1aa4eb6be2b672

First off, Mr. Laptp#1, at no time have I gotten into a discussion with you as to my citizenship. Next, as the bloody liar you are, I never gave you a specific timeline as to how much time I ever spent in Nigeria. I alwaysI kept it vague and said things like "I lived there as a boy/child"; but, hey, its Beaf, the same animal that I have no doubt in my mind will call Jesus "Judas" were he to go against GEJ. I've told you a billion times: PUT IT ON YOUR MOTHER'S LIFE THAT I EVER SAID I NEVER LIVED IN NIGERIA FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS. Either that or shut up and face the fact that GEJ is a known and unrepentant corrupt, inept and divisive pseudo-militant thug masquerading as a Politician. Tell, me O wise one, Rome is burning where is Nero right now? Probably smoking Ganja and drinking rum or Red Stripe on Montego Bay, abi? Hopefully they don't catch him with a rastafarian tranny this time around. Abi, you think say we don forget the Australian episode when he partied all night with the finest gals Auckland could offer only for him not to be able to wake up in the morning to attend the conference he claimed he went there for? lmao smh

GEJ "loves Nigeria enough" you say? Is this love as a result of the $30,000/Day meals or the N500million Newspapers, or the N300million stationeries he uses to write those excruciating speeches of his? Or the love from the fact that his wife's office --- an office not recognized by the constitution--- was budgeted to be renovated at a cost to the taxpayers of $45.8 million? Or is it cus his wife is the #1 Ghost worker in the country or that the $13.5Million embezzlement case against her immediately fizzled the moment GEJ was sworn in as the New Head Honcho of Africa's Gangsta Paradise? Abeg tell me. I can go on and on with the sins of this man, that it'll make the heart of anyone with an atom of conscience in their heart bleed. But you know why you won't feel any pain for the millions of people starving to death while their President buys 200 luxury vehicles for a 3-day jamboree with the wives of visiting heads of States? YOU HAVE NO HEART, NO CONSCIENCE AND ARE INHERENTLY EVIL!!!!

GEJ's house is modest you say? TELL HIM TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS!!!! Tell him to declare it so we can compare how a Zoologist became an overnight Billionaire in Dollars!

So what if his house was bombed? Thats what happens in the life of the Mafia! Thats what happens when you hang around, and do business, with Gangstas with access to incendiary devices: YOURE LIABLE TO GET BOMBED! It comes with the Territory. Oh, so this is not GEJ's first experience with bombs? So, why is he pretending like he's not used to it?! Hmmmnnnn. . . . . . small small you go start to talk true.

Before GEJ, Northerners used Knives, daggers, and Swords to settle beefs, all of a sudden a faceless Northern Group appeared using the tactics of the boys from the Niger-Delta. You must think everyone is as stu*pid as you are.

Even if I was as dense as your principal, at least I've heard the words of Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah and they make more sense to me than the defense which you attempt to put up for that useless slimy criminal. Besides, didn't he exonerate MEND from the Oct 1st Bombings? Didn't he claim they weren't Terrorist and that if they were terrorist he would know? But, according to You, they tried to kill him once before, way before he was President ,so, when he became President, why didn't he use the might of the Presidency to rain hell upon them? But, Now they're friends that he can vouch for? When did this happen? How did this come to be? Hmmmnnn. . . . .

Whatever, just remind him when he comes back from Kingston to declare his assets; thats all I'm interested in for now. I know he doesn't give a damn about the same people he lied to that he'll build Airports and Universities in every state for, but please tell him that 90+% of his people live in penury and the money he's using to junket all over the world with a retinue of aides could be put to better use back in Nigeria.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
taharqa: And by d way @kingoflag, provision of electricity is not a 'simple' matter in Nigeria, it is HUGE.it is exactly wot Nigerians needs in order to pursue their economic dreams. And it will certainly not lead to 'an unprecedentd high degree of unemployment and hunger', like you claimd but will move to quite d opposite direction. Why are u afraid?

Mo*ron!!! I meant simple as in :24/7 ELECTRICITY shouldn't be a big deal in a place as rich as Nigeria!

Your Economy is the 2nd largest in Africa: how many of its people are unemployed and starving?

Fo.ol, without drastically cutting corruption, you guys will continue running in circles!

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: Elder Clark thank you
I have said this time without number that buhari is a bastard and the prelate of boko haram even a dunce like lacasa knows. Dnt mind these hausa people ooo,they are all evil. God punish buhari. Clark and God has vindicated me .

The same northerner you guys claimed voted for GEJ in their millions are now evil but not their vote?
You guys should surely make up your minds about this Boko Haram, because a week never pass without telling us who is behind them.
Jonathan said that he knew them and they are serving inside his government (please quote me wrong). Is IBB and Buhari part of his govt?
Another week you guys said its Atiku behind them, next its IBB, Buhari, El Rufai etc.

Meanwhile Jonathan's self appointed Bamanga Tukur said they are fighting for freedom and non of you wimpers any word. The new guys appointed by GEJ claimed to have their cellphone numbers.

And the so-called Boko Haram was there when Yar Adua was in charge but becomes deadly by taking advantage of a leader they can see that is weak, just like Ironsi before him wants to pacify everybody including his enemies because he loves to be in power instead of doing the right thing.

Clarke has always been a divisive figure and empty inconsistent tribal bigot. Where was he when MEND were introducing kidnapping, murder, bombing, which Boko Haram has now perfected?

3 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
This isn't rocket science, whoever is supporting Buhari and Babangida on this should go ahead and quote them or upload their video where they were seen denouncing Bokoharam's nefarious deeds.
Of course its not rocket science. The last governor that open his mouth to say anything found himself nearly killed by the same group despite all his security. I have no idea whether Buhari/IBB or any other has open their mouth, but if you were them, you wil be stupid to confront a deadly terrorist organisation when Jonathan with all the security he got think going to Maiduguri is not safe because of the same group.
How can it be safe for IBB and Buhari?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
@kingoflag

You lie a bit too much, don't you think? Here are your own words. Lol!

kingoflag:

Well, like I said: How do you sleep at Night when you guys can easily spill lies without a nick on your conscience.

I'm now ACN, even though [size=14pt]I haven't been in Nigeria for more than 2 weeks since I was a child.[/size]

Oh well, its in your genes.

https://www.nairaland.com/939642/incompetent-corrupt-cpc-blasts-jonathan/3#10851392

You lie so much, you even forget when you are lying. Chineke me e!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: @kingoflag

You lie a bit too much, don't you think? Here are your own words. Lol!

https://www.nairaland.com/939642/incompetent-corrupt-cpc-blasts-jonathan/3#10851392

You lie so much, you even forget when you are lying. Chineke me e!! shocked

And how does the above translate to: I NEVER LIVED IN NIGERIA FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS?

You must think you're dealing with GEJ here.

Try again

Laptop#1, WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
^
If you only spent a couple of months as a baby, it surely doesn't count toward your political experience. Only late teen and adult years count. Bro, you are an American who has spent less than two weeks in the Nigeria, not a Nigerian.

kingoflag:

Mo*ron!!! I meant simple as in :24/7 ELECTRICITY shouldn't be a big deal in a place as rich as Nigeria!

Your Economy is the 2nd largest in Africa: how many of its people are unemployed and starving?

Fo.ol, without drastically cutting corruption, you guys will continue running in circles!

If your state and LG (same as mine) were productive, then Nigeria would be rich and you wouldn't be a foul talking parasite.
Learn to face the real problem, which is in you and sourrounding you, rather than sound off foolishly against the first person that has ever tried to right those problems.

Now that the oil racketeers are being tried, it is fully expected that vultures like you would be in their Sunday best, lying, stealing and boko haraming to keep the country the way it was before.

Both your beloved IBB and Buhari speak Hausa and can mingle with the people to bring an end to the boko haram crisis, so how come they have waited for a Yoruba man in Obj to make the move they should have made? Ain't they no longer Generals like Obj? Is it that the "no-nonsense ex-Generals" are scared or more simply that they are part of boko haram?
Why can't they do what GEJ did when he risked life to meet the militants at the dreaded Camp 5 and broker the amnesty?

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nduchucks: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Eziachi:

The same northerner you guys claimed voted for GEJ in their millions are now evil but not their vote?
You guys should surely make up your minds about this Boko Haram, because a week never pass without telling us who is behind them.
Jonathan said that he knew them and they are serving inside his government (please quote me wrong). Is IBB and Buhari part of his govt?
Another week you guys said its Atiku behind them, next its IBB, Buhari, El Rufai etc.

Meanwhile Jonathan's self appointed Bamanga Tukur said they are fighting for freedom and non of you wimpers any word. The new guys appointed by GEJ claimed to have their cellphone numbers.

And the so-called Boko Haram was there when Yar Adua was in charge but becomes deadly by taking advantage of a leader they can see that is weak, just like Ironsi before him wants to pacify everybody including his enemies because he loves to be in power instead of doing the right thing.

Clarke has always been a divisive figure and empty inconsistent tribal bigot. Where was he when MEND were introducing kidnapping, murder, bombing, which Boko Haram has now perfected?

^^^^ Thank you sir for always speaking the truth even when it is bitter
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Eziachi:

Can you point out any post where anyone claimed Northerners are evil? Dude, I keep telling you that grey hair is sacred. You are too old for this.

Anyway, stop beating around the bush and tell us why Buhari and IBB have not made any sincere moves to ease the boko haram plague that is ruining their home towns:

Beaf: Both your beloved IBB and Buhari speak Hausa and can mingle with the people to bring an end to the boko haram crisis, so how come they have waited for a Yoruba man in Obj to make the move they should have made? Ain't they no longer Generals like Obj? Is it that the "no-nonsense ex-Generals" are scared or more simply that they are part of boko haram?
Why can't they do what GEJ did when he risked life to meet the militants at the dreaded Camp 5 and broker the amnesty?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mikeywise(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
I wonder y u waste ur time arguing with this lapdogs ,they are paid to twist †ђξ truth no matter how hard it is.arguing with them is just like pouring water into a basket. Pls always avoid arguing with †ђξ following because they are paid to sell lies to members of †ђξ public: Beaf = billyonaire, Explorer aka James, Dedeike, Jmain(e), ifihearam, Okija, karl max =klax, point B. They are all on †ђξ payroll of RA.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Eziachi:
Of course its not rocket science. The last governor that open his mouth to say anything found himself nearly killed by the same group despite all his security. I have no idea whether Buhari/IBB or any other has open their mouth, but if you were them, you wil be stupid to confront a deadly terrorist organisation when Jonathan with all the security he got think going to Maiduguri is not safe because of the same group.
How can it be safe for IBB and Buhari?
So the keyword is fear. If i ask you, btw Buhari, IBB and GEJ, who should understand this sect better. What will be your response?

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: ^
If you only spent a couple of months as a baby, it surely doesn't count toward your political experience. Only late teen and adult years count. Bro, you are an American who has spent less than two weeks in the Nigeria, not a Nigerian.

Wow, you just won't change huh? Is it that you can't read like Patience Jonathan, can't comprehend like GEJ or are just being typical BEAF?!

In that same link you provided, we had a ti*t for that which I let you know that even the times I visited Nigeria I always haul as*s out of there as quickly as possible because of the unconducive environment, but of of course you'll pretend not to have seen that, like you've done all these months.

Anyways, thank God you put the link up there so the world can read and add one more reason to why anything that sprouts from you can't be trusted.

And, wait, hold up: WHO THE F*CUK ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE IF THEY CAN REGARD THEMSELVES AS NIGERIAN OR NOT? ARE YOU OK?!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
mikeywise: I wonder y u waste ur time arguing with this lapdogs ,they are paid to twist ђξ truth no matter how hard it is.arguing with them is just like pouring water into a basket. Pls always avoid arguing with ђξ following because they are paid to sell lies to members of ђξ public: Beaf = billyonaire, Explorer aka James, Dedeike, Jmain(e), ifihearam, Okija, karl max =klax, point B. They are all on ђξ payroll of RA.
Dude, i checked viewing the thread and i saw mikeywise and mikeywise2. You run double accounts?

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

So the keyword is fear. If i ask you, btw Buhari, IBB and GEJ, who should understand this sect better. What will be your response?

The President and Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces!!!!

Your position is akin to Obama asking Keith Ellison (the lone Muslim Congressman) or Imam of the New York City Muslim Council to negotiate on his behalf with Al Qaeda and claiming that their refusal to do so is why the group is successful.

See why we think you guys are crazy?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Escape Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.