Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19488 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pergrace: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

were u the one talking about English Language today? Mehn, ur English is catastrophic, e fit cause accident; kai! how u manage graduate? abi u graduate sef. Hope say no be ex-militants this GEJ guy carry full for his laptop squad? but Beaf dey try even though him empty too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

No, bro. We know your type.
Just like Henry Okah was a terrorist to you yesterday, but is now your darling and hero today. Anywhere the wind blows, men of fluid morals flow.

Henry Okah is, and will always remain, a terrorist.

Go through my old posts (You know this anyways, except you wanna play dummy as usual) and you will see that I've been pushing the GEJ angle forever!

Anyone can see clearly knows theres no doubt GEJ had a hand in the initial bombings just to scare and Divide the Polity into thinking he was the Messiah needed for peace to reign, while simultaneously alienating the North whom everyone was already sick and tired of because of their ineptitude which they showed for 50years+.

GEJ really thought after using their bomb expertise to win elections he was going to sideline them and cut them out of the war booty?! I know what is going on, You know what is going on, GEJ knows what is going on, anyone that knows the workings of Govt knows what is going on: GEJ HAD A HAND IN THE EARLY BOMBINGS!

So, don't come here trying to sell white to me as black. Your GEJ is evil, devilish, and manipulative and has nothing but misery to give to Nigerians.

Let me give you all another Prediction:

GEJ WILL IMPROVE/STABILIZE ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA, THEN HE'LL THINK HE DESERVES TO RULE FOREVER. NIGERIANS ARE VERY DOCILE AND WILL ALLOW THIS. If they haven't pushed him out by now (considering all his sins), they won't ever push him out especially when he gives them something as simple as electricity.

GEJ WILL GIVE YOU ALL ELECTRICITY, HE WILL RUN FOR RE-ELECTION, HE WILL WIN! THEN, IN 2018 (or thereabouts) HE WILL PUSH FOR A SINGLE TERM TENURE OF 7YRS AND HE'LL GET IT! By then, Nigeria will be no different from Somalia, only with 18hr electricity and a bigger economy, but with an astronomically high amount of unemployed and hungry people. By then, those fighting the battles today will be weary, and those coming up won't fight because GEJ is all they're used to, so they won't even understand what the fuss is all about. GEJ has learned good . . . .REAL GOOD. . . from Paul Biya and Yoweri Musevini. Remember, these are two of the world's most notorious dictators, but these are the same men GEJ visited immediately after becoming President. Within his First 3 weeks as President, the first bill GEJ suggested presenting to the National Assembly (on returning from visiting the two Dictators) was a Bill that'll give him an additional 7yrs in Power ---- THE SAME EXACT TRICK THOSE TWO DICTATORS USED TO ENSLAVE THEIR PEOPLE AND ENSURE A STAY IN POWER FOREVER! GEJ is on the same road.

GEJ will never give up the Presidency easily because he knows he most likely will be the first Nigerian Ex-President to be jailed for offenses he committed while in office; he will do anything to stay there forever! He knows he's not IBB or OBJ and that beyond Otuekpe (or wherever he's from) he has no influence. . . .

Some people see far ahead. . . Theres a reason The U.S writes your policies and tells you how your future will shape out. But, of course, you're too daft to comprehend.

I honestly feel sad for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

were u the one talking about English Language today? Mehn, ur English is catastrophic, e fit cause accident; kai! how u manage graduate? abi u graduate sef. Hope say no be ex-militants this GEJ guy carry full for his laptop squad? but Beaf dey try even though him empty too.
Oh nah, I was wrong about you. Anyways, when your boss types, you do the proof-reading job. You get that nerd?

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

In summary, Shatap! cos u r not making sense.

coming from an ediot is quite rich . . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by hakanai(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Can clark simply ask president GEJ to name the sponsors he has boosted of having there names?Can Mr. president of Niger deltaNigeria visit the affected areas.If he can't just like Late Yar'adua did,why hasn't he sent VP sambo?Can you also tell GEJ to answer the allegations already level against him by Henry Okah and the other suspects who are tortured without end over the october 1 bombing?Can Clark remind us where he stood when his Ijaw militants were murdering other ND people over land.This goon is a known war lord and militant tribal leader.Please clark can you just shut your ugly dirty mouth for once.
This is like kettle calling pot black.Nonsense vampire!!!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pataki: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

In summary, Shatap! cos u r not making sense.

Are you minding that doofus?! I just ignore it and skip to the next post.

Waste of ej.aculation and education.

Jonathan was voted for, the people even knew he was a member of the party they all love to hate (PDP). The general opinion back then was that: we are voting for a person and not a party. Same Nigerians believed in Farouk to be above all forms of corruption, but today it is clear to all, anything PDP is corruption and destruction.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by curtain: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Clark on point. This is the voice of wisdom. Its so unfortunate that we are living 2geda with blood sucking islamic lunatics like buhari and Ibb and other demons from the north. May God seperate us from them, we are not like them.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh nah, I was wrong about you. Anyways, when your boss types, you do the proof-reading job. You get that nerd?

If that's the case then why does your boss keep making a lot of mistakes? which means he employed a bunch of good-for-nothing scumbags in which at the moment is u.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
LOL . . . . At the gathering of the extremely disgusting and irritating Buhari worshippers . . . .

Your irritating rants on nairaland is a waste cos it's yield's no result grin . . .

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pataki:

Are you minding that doofus?! I just ignore it and skip to the next post.

Waste of ej.aculation and education.

Jonathan was voted for, the people even knew he was a member of the party they all love to hate (PDP). The general opinion back then was that: we are voting for a person and not a party. Same Nigerians believed in Farouk to be above all forms of corruption, but today it is clear to all, anything PDP is corruption and destruction.

True talk!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nagoma(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Buhari has condemn all the 3 types of BH as outlined and quoted by egift above. So if Buhari gives one hour everyday day to condemn BH then GEJ will do something about them? Is that a condition for sincere effort by the Reterdeen . GEJ lap top crew please let us know.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine: LOL . . . . At the gathering of the extremely disgusting and irritating Buhari worshippers . . . .

Your irritating rants on nairaland is a waste cos it's yield's no result grin . . .

I better be a worshiper than an A$$Poo Licker. Disgusting.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

Why has Buhari not gone too?
GEJ was the one who risked his life to go into the creeks to convince the Niger Delta militants to embrace the amnesty, Obj has gone to meet boko haram; so whats up with Buhari and IBB? Two ex-Heads of State. Two ex-soldiers.
The same reason the commander-in-chief Jonathan himself hasn't gone- its not safe!!!
If its not safe for the person that command all the forces, how on earth will be safe for ordinary civilians that commands nobody? You guys are just hypocrites. Unbelievable reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

I better be a worshiper than an A$$Poo Licker. Disgusting.

You can worship the cannibal for all i care . .but it will be silly of you to scream your lungs out simply because that ediot got trashed and humiliated at the polls . . .

Disgusting irritant's like your filthy self need not be told that your screams are just a mere waste of time since it amounts to nothing . . .

No amount of bombs can give him or any of his cannibalistic allies power . . .

You can all die while trying to hate GEJ . .cos no one gives a shyte about you or your disgusting ilks on this thread . . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
anataala: I think Mr clack is a first class illiterate,and a shameless human fish who should go and bury his head somewhere, i don't know what stops him from asking GEJ why he did not go to any Boko Haram state as the president of Nigeria, stupid old man who has no sense of reasoning and belonging and is the security of life and properties of Nigerians under the 2 former head of states or under GEJ the man should not depend his ijaw boy, let him tell us he has fail the Nigerians people period.

Do you recall Obj or Yar Adua going into the creeks when MEND was in full swing? There is no reason for any President to visit areas where there is insurrection.
Some of you just say any thing without stopping to think how ridiculous it sounds.

I don't see what the mention of fish and Ijaw do for your srgument except to help us to conclude what really drives you.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
gramci: The day Buhari will condemn BH, that's when their demise begins
If he is this powerful, you should have made him the president then. Isn't it so?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

Do you recall Obj or Yar Adua going into the creeks when MEND was in full swing? There is no reason for any President to visit areas where there is insurrection.
Some of you just say any thing without stopping to think how ridiculous it sounds.

Oh yeah? So, why did OBJ go to the heart of Boko Haram and try to negotiate with them (deep in the heart of Northern Nigeria) on behalf of GEJ when the insurrection first started? Abi you think we've forgotten about the Brother of the BH leader that got killed after being visited by OBJ?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

That is not the point, the point is that Jonathan went to see the Oba of Benin with the sole intention of winning the monarch to his side & probably with Ghana-must-go bags in the boot but unluckily for him and luckily for us, the monarch was neither interested in him nor his ghana-must-go. its shameful for your president or don't u think so?

We both know that GEJ is a man of integrity and will not stoop so low over one local king. Haba how can you say such a thing na. I was finking u were my friend na
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Eziachi:
The same reason the commander-in-chief Jonathan himself hasn't gone- its not safe!!!
If its not safe for the person that command all the forces, how on earth will be safe for ordinary civilians that commands nobody? You guys are just hypocrites. Unbelievable reasoning!

GEJ is not from the area and doesn't belong to the religion. Buhari and IBB on the other hand are from the area, belong to the religion and by the principle of seven degrees of separation, likely have friends, family and those they sponsor directly involved in boko haram. Its a huge difference.

When MEND was a problem to Nigeria, unlike these feckless "Generals," GEJ was couragious enough to drop his bodyguards, pick up a helicopter, fly to Warri and then board a series of boats into the dreaded creeks. This is despite the fact that MEND saw him as an enemy and went so far as to blow up his house and kill his police detail.

Old man, please try another tale.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nagoma(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:
You can worship the cannibal for all i care . .but it will be silly of you to scream your lungs out simply because that ediot got trashed and humiliated at the polls . . .
Disgusting irritant's like your filthy self need not be told that your screams are just a mere waste of time since it amounts to nothing . . .
No amount of bombs can give him or any of his cannibalistic allies power . . .
You can all die while trying to hate GEJ . .cos no one gives a shyte about you or your disgusting ilks on this thread . . . .

" Among the cannibal ijaw tribes women are exempted from eating human flesh except among the Kalabaris where the eldest daughter in the family may join the gruesome macabre feast according to missionary anthropologists."
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Eziachi:
If he is this powerful, you should have made him the president then. Isn't it so?

Who buhari?? President?? God forbid
Perhaps president over boko haram and you people here is kettle boys abi?
And yes he is this powerful because all the demons called boko haram are all loyal to him becos he recruited them. Ask lacasa and pataki they know
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
nagoma:

" Among the cannibal ijaw tribes women are exempted from eating human flesh except among the Kalabaris where the eldest daughter in the family may join the gruesome macabre feast according to missionary anthropologists."

Ok, we know that ethnic bigotry drives you. Please exit, so we can have civilised views and arguments. Thank you.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
haka_nai: Can clark simply ask president GEJ to name the sponsors he has boosted of having there names?Can Mr. president of Niger deltaNigeria visit the affected areas.If he can't just like Late Yar'adua did,why hasn't he sent VP sambo?Can you also tell GEJ to answer the allegations already level against him by Henry Okah and the other suspects who are tortured without end over the october 1 bombing?Can Clark remind us where he stood when his Ijaw militants were murdering other ND people over land.This goon is a known war lord and militant tribal leader.Please clark can you just shut your ugly dirty mouth for once.
This is like kettle calling pot black.Nonsense vampire!!!

Aboki go back to school and please loose urself from the stronghold of ur vampire and blood seeking baboon buhari. (May ur allah punish him)
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Who buhari?? President?? God forbid
Perhaps president over boko haram and you people here is kettle boys abi?
And yes he is this powerful because all the demons called boko haram are all loyal to him becos he recruited them. Ask lacasa and pataki they know

Dude, damn, you're doing real bad! Plus, Regional Manager Beaf is watching you put up this awful performance . . . . LMAO

Theres no doubt in my mind you won't last long as a member of the Laptop Gang
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
nagoma:

So the Cannibal part got to you grin . . .interesting . . .

No amount of bombs will help your Cattle Rap!ng Cannibal and Vampire acquire power . . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Aboki go back to school and please[b] loose[/b] urself from the stronghold of ur vampire and blood seeking baboon buhari. (May ur allah punish him)

Look at the two bolded:

DO NOT THROW ROCKS WHEN YOU RESIDE IN GLASS HOUSES.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

Then ur master should come out openly and humbly as regards the bolded statement to solicit his support rather than pointing accusing fingers. How do u think Buhari will help him with the sponsored/paid edwin clark comments. Ur guy no even sabi how to play politics. Must we teach him everything? abi na we teach am how to climb on top Patience?

In other words,I take your silence in the salient points I raised regarding buhari and his influence over his boys boko boys and you kettle guys are true

Touche'. Respect
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

Look at the two bolded:

DO NOT THROW ROCKS WHEN YOU RESIDE IN GLASS HOUSES.

Why should I be afraid to throw stones at you when I live in Aso rock?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

When MEND was a problem to Nigeria, unlike these feckless "Generals," GEJ was couragious enough to drop his bodyguards, pick up a helicopter, fly to Warri and then board a series of boats into the dreaded creeks. This is despite the fact that MEND saw him as an enemy

ROFLMAO

When the hell do you stop with the lies?!

The same MEND/Militants that was his "enemy" has now been given the contract to patrol your waterways and act as your Navy. lmao

Dude chill.

Dropped what freaking bodyguards?! Its an open secret that GEJ's security detail as Governor/Dep.Gov was made up mainly of Gun-totting Militants.

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Why should I be afraid to throw stones at you when I live in Aso rock?

Damn, what an illiterate.

You don't even deserve any more notice from me.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

If that's the case then why does your boss keep making a lot of mistakes? which means he employed a bunch of good-for-nothing scumbags in which at the moment is u.
Hahaha, i'm still contemplating on responding. Oh i just did? Alright, you dimwit will never make any sense to me. Don't drag me low, i discuss healthy issues. I won't cope with your declined state of mind. Please come up or rather grow up and lets talk like real men.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nagoma(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

So the Cannibal part got to you grin . . .interesting . . .

No amount of bombs will help your Cattle Rap!ng Cannibal and Vampire acquire power . . . .

We know who the cannibals are;

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Have Failed Nigerians - ASUU To Buhari / Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.