Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19486 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: ^

Both your beloved IBB and Buhari speak Hausa and can mingle with the people to bring an end to the boko haram crisis, so how come they have waited for a Yoruba man in Obj to make the move they should have made? Ain't they no longer Generals like Obj? Is it that the "no-nonsense ex-Generals" are scared or more simply that they are part of boko haram?
Why can't they do what GEJ did when he risked life to meet the militants at the dreaded Camp 5 and broker the amnesty?

If thats the case, why don't we just hand over power to one of the above named people since you've basically admitted that GEJ is inept to carry out the duties the office of President entails?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mikeywise(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, i checked viewing the thread and i saw mikeywise and mikeywise2. You run double accounts?
Yes I run 2 accounts and I am truthful about it.James stop twisting †ђξ truth,say it †ђξ way it is. If u are intelligent enough,u will know dat I don't post or make comment with mikeywise2. If u guys don't stop deceiving innocent people, I will post everything about all of u on this forum. U are all warned nd pls dis is not an argument because I don't have time to argue. I am paid to do better things nd not to argue.ciao.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by tribalism(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
can you imagine a common clark to Dare IBB and buhari not even a Director. but na true him talk sha. truth no need make you be oga or boi boi. ok na him name be clark. i no no now. him try well well. i for say make them promote am.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

The President and Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces!!!!

Your position is akin to Obama asking Keith Ellison (the lone Muslim Congressman) or Imam of the New York City Muslim Council to negotiate on his behalf with Al Qaeda and claiming that their refusal to do so is why the group is successful.

See why we think you guys are crazy?!
That's why i didn't ask you the question because i know your kind lacks the mental capacity to answer properly.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
mikeywise:
Yes I run 2 accounts and I am truthful about it.James stop twisting ђξ truth,say it ђξ way it is. If u are intelligent enough,u will know dat I don't post or make comment with mikeywise2. If u guys don't stop deceiving innocent people, I will post everything about all of u on this forum. U are all warned nd pls dis is not an argument because I don't have time to argue. I am paid to do better things nd not to argue.ciao.
It's good you confessed. LOL at the bolded

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mrseamy: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
mutiply: ^
why has the retaarden refuse goin too?
At topic, anyone who believes edwin clark is doomed, he is always seeking atention cheaply and criticize in an un coherent manner, few months ago,he gave osama bin uduaghan sleepless nights bt after he was settled,he kept mute,he is a green snake that lives on the green grass.

dat NA our governor new name
na WA ooooh
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jamil2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: Elder Clark thank you
I have said this time without number that buhari is a bastard and the prelate of boko haram even a dunce like lacasa knows. Dnt mind these hausa people ooo,they are all evil. God punish buhari. Clark and God has vindicated me .
may God punish your parent for not helping with good attitude and respect.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pataki: Buhari offered Retardeen advice 101 on how to counter Boko Haram.

Pray tell me, what does open condemnation from Buhari achieve?

Was it not the same Retardeen who openly acknowledged IBB as his father?

Was it not the same Retardeen who openly opened his elephant mouth and told us he knows the members of Boko Haram?

Spots on.

Av always known Clark to as a man that talks jargons most of the time. He truly was brought up with a daily dose of "oyel" and "kai-kai". these ones exhibit their stupidity anyhow, anywhere.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

Can you point out any post where anyone claimed Northerners are evil? Dude, I keep telling you that grey hair is sacred. You are too old for this.

Anyway, stop beating around the bush and tell us why Buhari and IBB have not made any sincere moves to ease the boko haram plague that is ruining their home towns:

Below is the answer to you question, which shows that you don't actually read a thread before replying as your job is just straight forward attack. Can you say now that you are wrong?
ifihearam: Elder Clark thank you
I have said this time without number that buhari is a bastard and the prelate of boko haram even a dunce like lacasa knows. Dnt mind these hausa people ooo,they are all evil. God punish buhari. Clark and God has vindicated me .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ABAKA72(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
la furia: Condem boko haram? Did people boko haram killed, did they comdem them b4 they were attacked. So long as clerk beliefs buhari or ibb is behind boko haram, even if both condem, clerk wont believe and simply called them hyprocrite. Condeming wont change clarks mind, lets nt deceive our selves here. If they both condem nw, clark wud say y nw and nt in da past, only a guilty person would claim innocent quick. Make clark go siddon.
so why is it that IBB and Buhari has not condemned the BH evil.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

So the keyword is fear. If i ask you, btw Buhari, IBB and GEJ, who should understand this sect better. What will be your response?
My response would be that your question shows how little some of you understands what they are making comments about. How can you even ask such a question to start off with if you really understood the issue we are discussing?

The answer of course will be that the president who receives on a daily basis the security report from all security outfit of the country should know far more than any other person especially civilians like Buhari/IBB.

Irrespective of what they are in the past, in reality, that about it.
Jonathan should knew whats going on now more than them and if he doesn't, then nothing remains to be said. You don't expect Bill Clinton or the Bushes to know more about American's national security than President Obama. Do you?
Especially in Nigeria, once you are out of power, depending on how much you stole to still attract hungry sycophants, everybody deserts you
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

The President and Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces!!!!

Your position is akin to Obama asking Keith Ellison (the lone Muslim Congressman) or Imam of the New York City Muslim Council to negotiate on his behalf with Al Qaeda and claiming that their refusal to do so is why the group is successful.

See why we think you guys are crazy?!
Thank you my friend, I could not have put it better.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ABAKA72(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

I will forgive the abuse (your childish). On the topic, Jonathan should be held 100% for the death of all the lives of Nigerians killed in those attacks.

I want to repeat this: As Buhari clearly stated earlier - Arrest, Jail Or Kill everyone that is stealing or destroying the lives of Nigerians (no matter who they are, where they come from, what position they occupy, irrespective of their religion or ethnicity). The weakling of a man should stop shying away from his responsibility.

And you Jona-crew should stop defending these abomination.
My brother don't waste your time on a problem that have a simple solution, let IBB and Buhari condemn BH and this issue of suspision will go away.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

Can you point out any post where anyone claimed Northerners are evil? Dude, I keep telling you that grey hair is sacred. You are too old for this.

Anyway, stop beating around the bush and tell us why Buhari and IBB have not made any sincere moves to ease the boko haram plague that is ruining their home towns:

Some of you are not even helping Jonathan with things you guys say all the time without thinking first. A chief security officer called the president asking two old men in retirement to make move to stop a plague in his kingdom is not only misdirection of duty but a waving of sorry I can't do it flag, help me please.
Your above bolded statement is serious insult on Jonathan but you think you are defending or helping him.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Eziachi: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
ABAKA72: My brother don't waste your time on a problem that have a simple solution, let IBB and Buhari condemn BH and this issue of suspision will go away.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Then you should have made both men president instead having the one waiting for their magic word to come to rescue.
If a simple word from IBB/Buhari will make Boko Haram go away according to you, why on earth are you paying Jonathan every single month for with everything, security wise at his disposal? Then can you imagine how wonderful it would be then if both men are in the same position as GEJ based on your own logic?
You guys really cracks me up!!!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ABAKA72(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
kabba7: That senile old man called Clark is a sick man in need of urgent rehabilitation .
Didn't he know where his drunken boy JONA house it to tell him those to arrest.
The south south people are just DUMB to understand the fact that Jonathan is a prime suspect in this case.

so why hasn't IBB condemned BH.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by billyG(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why is oldman clark speaking frm but side of his ass(mouth)?he said boko haram preceded yaradua why his he saying it is meant 2 bring down gej,did he comdemn gej 4 not visiting maiduguri,is buhari,ibb d c-i-c,or the son-of-fa fisherman?why did he comdemn d slowpoke,didnt gej/azazi his fellow ijawlite said he know d bokos in d govmnt or he will end boko by june?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
[size=28pt]is this too much to ask?[/size]
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by truth4meal(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
By 2014 BH will halt thr operatns nt because jonah is competent or our security agencies effective bt because he will tell his distractive gang(boko haram) to halt the killing so he use it as an achievement. So note dat we can die now till 2014(me I will nt die sha)
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Eziachi:
Some of you are not even helping Jonathan with things you guys say all the time without thinking first. A chief security officer called the president asking two old men in retirement to make move to stop a plague in his kingdom is not only misdirection of duty but a waving of sorry I can't do it flag, help me please.
Your above bolded statement is serious insult on Jonathan but you think you are defending or helping him.

Stop sounding so desperate, bro. We are talking about blood here, not salt and pepper.

The "weak, tired old men" you are talking about are both part of govt as members of the Nigerian Council of State (as is Obj); in fact Buhari is so "old" that he is actually gunning for yet another quixotic shot at the presidency come 2015. Na wa!
Sir, there is no point making excuses that are so desperate as to be utterly and completely ridiculous.

To drive the point home even further, are you actually claiming that they are too old and weak to condemn boko haram?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's why i didn't ask you the question because i know your kind lacks the mental capacity to answer properly.

Rebutt what I said with an intelligent answer instead of sounding like a clown.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2012
Beaf:

Stop sounding so desperate, bro. We are talking about blood here, not salt and pepper.

The "weak, tired old men" you are talking about are both part of govt as members of the Nigerian Council of State (as is Obj); in fact Buhari is so "old" that he is actually gunning for yet another quixotic shot at the presidency come 2015. Na wa!
Sir, there is no point making excuses that are so desperate as to be utterly and completely ridiculous.

To drive the point home even further, are you actually claiming that they are too old and weak to condemn boko haram?

What ever, just tell GEJ to stop killing Nigerians both directly and indirectly
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by oseo1(m): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2012
Very well said!!! we all know IBB sponsors boko haram, and buhari used them as a tool after his loss.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Islam does not condemn its own
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Enlightened1: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ Jamil.. This thread is about constructive criticism and discourse about why the Nothern leaders are not coming out to condemn the boko haram crises, why resort to insulting people's parent?? Please learn to conduct yourself in an orderly and civilized way. If you don't have anything tangible to contribute you can just read and move on.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by wirelex: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nairalanders too wait for better comment then everyone else takes side. see all the posts before and after lacasa's you go know say so many people here no sabi wetin dey happen
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by lamidex2(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2012
You wanna buy blackberry Laptops and other Computer Related Items in Abuja? Then call 08034452600 or send your spec. to info@onibrothersandcompany.com
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Aishabjr(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2014
No fewer than 10 people have been killed and 100 young men kidnapped following an attack by insurgent group, Boko Haram in Doron Baga, a village in.... Read more at www.heartnaija.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Enugu Police-Car Got Smashed / Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over Sheriff’s Sacking / South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.