Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19487 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: Why didn't clark condemn Niger-Delta militants at the height of thier atrocities,bombing,killing,kidnapping and economic sabotage of stealing crude oil that is still ongoing.Clark is opening his foul mouth to accuse BH for GEJ's ineptitude.Tell me was it BH that increased pump price of fuel,PHCN tariff,refused to prosecute fuel subsidy thieves,appointed Dame patience as a permanent secretary in bayelsa,bought 200 exotic cars for african first ladies,refused to implement the budget just to mention a few of the gaffes committed by GEj.GEJ is the commander in chief,SSS,NIA,the police military and other paramilitary agencies are under his command,clark should tell us which instrument of power IBB and Buhari wield.Clark is being hypocritical cos he knows Condemning BH is akin to committing suicide ask the former IG of police,thisday newspaper and Shehu of Borno and numerouse other people what happened to them after criticizing BH.

I have stopped using vulgar languages here but I am compelled to say you are an ignoramus...clark was one of the bold men who openly condemned the acts of the niger delta militants,he did not stop there,he also petitioned a sitting governor who apparently was his son(ibori)as a matter of fact,he ignited the motion which made Ibori to meet his premature waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2012
egift: Not just being ignorant alone, Jona is weak. If you can not comprehend that, then your case is beyond redemption.

He is weak becos he hasn't arrested buhari abi?

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2012
Its like telling Osama Bin Laden to condemn Al-Qaeda

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by egift(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:
He is weak becos he hasn't arrested buhari abi?

Are you this naive? Did Jona the coward tell you it is Buhari? If yes, then arrest him, take him to court, prove your case - jail or execute him. The same goes to everyone that has stolen or killed Nigerians.

But the coward is not doing a thing and you are here pointing your leprous finger at Buhari. You better stop (or tell Jona to level such unguarded allegation as you are doing) so Buhari can sue his sorry aasss.

BTW who said I was a Northerner or a muslim? You better shove your ignorance and continue shewing your cassava bread if you do not know what to say, we are having a decent conversation here.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mathskill: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

I have stopped using vulgar languages here but I am compelled to say you are an ignoramus...clark was one of the bold men who openly condemned the acts of the niger delta militants,he did not stop there,he also petitioned a sitting governor who apparently was his son(ibori)as a matter of fact,he ignited the motion which made Ibori to meet his premature waterloo.
Why did u choose to ignore other valid points about GEJ ineptitude,i take your silence as concurring.You claim you'v stopped insulting,well a zebra never changes its stripes.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by obongoboy: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2012
karl max: true talk from a fearless man
USELESS TALK FROM SHAMELESS MAN
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

Are you this naive? Did Jona the coward tell you it is Buhari? If yes, then arrest him, take him to court, prove your case - jail or execute him. The same goes to everyone that has stolen or killed Nigerians.

But the coward is not doing a thing and you are here pointing your leprous finger at Buhari. You better stop (or tell Jona to level such unguarded allegation as you are doing) so Buhari can sue his sorry aasss.

BTW who said I was a Northerner or a muslim? You better shove your ignorance and continue shewing your cassava bread if you do not know what to say, we are having a decent conversation here.
Whats decent about your myopic conversation? You tactfully insulted an elected President and praised Buhari, who has successfully made the country ungovernable as he publicly declared. Do not insult the person of the President again if you expect any respect from your siblings. Buhari can not be President of Nigeria till he dies, that is a guarantee, so you are actually supporting the wrong man. I advise you stay away from pro-boko elements or you will be on the wrong side of history. GEJ has global support and you are just a noisy opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by product: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2012
lacasa: Stupid n Confused south-south man.

After-all, didn't BokoHaram start under Yar'adua

Just an old Slowpoke saying rubbish.

Besides, wat is the talk abt condemning??

Gej is the. Commander in Chief abi? if they ave the evidence connecting Buhari n IBB ϯo BokoHaram, Ɣ hasn't he arrested them.

Besides, ϯo d best of my memory i thot it was Atiku ( a PDP chieftain as well) who purportedly said †ђat wen the Zoning issue was sidelined ​ so​ GEJ could run

Anϑ, it only goes ϯo show dat this south-south "chieftains" r deranged cos, if they were not, Ђδω will Clark come out n accuse IBB, the same IBB, who Gej a few days ago reached out ϯo fσr help, on the growing insecurity in the country?, based on his capacity as a "Former Head of State, who was also a Military General" .

i say n will continue saying it †ђat Edwin Clark, or Asari dokubo, or whoever it may be †ђat tries ϯo divert Nigerian's attention on Gej's gross incompetence n cluelessness, by pointing accusing fingers at others n making futile excuses fσr him (Gej) should save their charade fσr the "40 laptop crew" n' Tribalist folks out tђere, bt not the Majority of right thinking Nigerians who have gloriously seen the Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

God-willing, come 2015 the hope n Prayer is fσr a Leader based on Direction n Foresight no matter which part of the. Country He hails from.

Anϑ we know it surely will not be someone called 'Ebele'

I beg shut up ur dirty mouth . The man emphasised on a real fact . IBB and Buhari are the most prominent elder state men in northern Nigeria , so why can't they condemn the BH mor does it seems they enjoy what is happening around them . I think GEJ need to declare the noorthern states into an emergency land . Bull head people .

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by kabba7(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2012
That senile old man called Clark is a sick man in need of urgent rehabilitation .
Didn't he know where his drunken boy JONA house it to tell him those to arrest.
The south south people are just DUMB to understand the fact that Jonathan is a prime suspect in this case.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

^^ I believe your are not blind. Try this again...

Why are you so daft? Your reference is absolutely derided. I just would've ignored it but i quickly want to make some emphasis. Read what you posted as reference, was bokoharam mentioned there? Or from what you posted, is this a new revelation that all CPC supporters are bokoharams? Post election violence was powered by Buhari's supporters since they were brainwashed and they thought 13% votes from the North will make him the President of Nigeria. Dude, that was the genesis! The latter was the emergence of bokoharam. So let talks bokoharam, i challange you supporters of this advocate of blood-bath to quote or upload video where your master denounced in ACT the activities of bokoharam.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
Is it a coincidence that most Anti-GEJ are semi-illiterates whose main arsenals are cursing and name-calling ? They are also known to be armed with untruths from the stable of Sahara reporters. The mouthpiece of Boko Haram.....

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by noble84: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
lacasa: Stupid n Confused south-south man.

After-all, didn't BokoHaram start under Yar'adua

Just an old Slowpoke saying rubbish.

Besides, wat is the talk abt condemning??

Gej is the. Commander in Chief abi? if they ave the evidence connecting Buhari n IBB ϯo BokoHaram, Ɣ hasn't he arrested them.

Besides, ϯo d best of my memory i thot it was Atiku ( a PDP chieftain as well) who purportedly said †ђat wen the Zoning issue was sidelined ​ so​ GEJ could run

Anϑ, it only goes ϯo show dat this south-south "chieftains" r deranged cos, if they were not, Ђδω will Clark come out n accuse IBB, the same IBB, who Gej a few days ago reached out ϯo fσr help, on the growing insecurity in the country?, based on his capacity as a "Former Head of State, who was also a Military General" .

i say n will continue saying it †ђat Edwin Clark, or Asari dokubo, or whoever it may be †ђat tries ϯo divert Nigerian's attention on Gej's gross incompetence n cluelessness, by pointing accusing fingers at others n making futile excuses fσr him (Gej) should save their charade fσr the "40 laptop crew" n' Tribalist folks out tђere, bt not the Majority of right thinking Nigerians who have gloriously seen the Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

God-willing, come 2015 the hope n Prayer is fσr a Leader based on Direction n Foresight no matter which part of the. Country He hails from.

Anϑ we know it surely will not be someone called 'Ebele'
You are a capital FOOL.just lacked some vocabulary to say how your idiosyncrasy matured to this extent of public display.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: Why did u choose to ignore other valid points about GEJ ineptitude,i take your silence as concurring.You claim you'v stopped insulting,well a zebra never changes its stripes.

I was never silent over anything oooo. I have made my submissions to egift. Ask am
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jude33084(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

Pls reduce τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ level at which Ɣ☺Ʊ insult others

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by egift(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why are you so daft? Your reference is absolutely derided. I just would've ignored it but i quickly want to make some emphasis. Read what you posted as reference, was bokoharam mentioned there? Or from what you posted, is this a new revelation that all CPC supporters are bokoharams? Post election violence was powered by Buhari's supporters since they were brainwashed and they thought 13% votes from the North will make him the President of Nigeria. Dude, that was the genesis! The latter was the emergence of bokoharam. So let talks bokoharam, i challange you supporters of this advocate of blood-bath to quote or upload video where your master denounced in ACT the activities of bokoharam.

Oh its not enough until he mention them by name, really! Bros you guys should stop accusing the man for things he did not say or do. If you have reasons to believe, please arrest, jail or shoot him. And if you or the retarded cannot, then you have no business occupying a position where he is clueless about his job description - Nigerians are dieing.

And believe we both agree on this fact: President Jonathan and the entire political office holders in the land are SERVANTS and we the people are their MASTERS - Hope we are on the same page grin
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by airfinance(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Make dat man go sidon or dey collect him small small pepe wey GEJ the tip am daily and stop talking without proof. Agreed IBB is one of the problems Nigeria has been facing cos of the role he played in disorganising nigeria. But what has that Fisherman with Zoo cartificate done to improve the nation and arrest the BH members he claimed to have known and lists to be published. He is busy making sentemental comments. Yeye fowl court clark
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

I tot u were matured enough for us to engage in a conversation but I was obviously wrong,you are a nitwit,a certified mugu. You have no valid point other than to call names and castigate presido unnecessarily. But the shocking thing here is that we still have barbarians like you who support and encourage serial losers and killers. Smh

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

Oh its not enough until he mention them by name, really! Bros you guys should stop accusing the man for things he did not say or do. If you have reasons to believe, please arrest, jail or shoot him. And if you or the retarded cannot, then you have no business occupying a position where he is clueless about his job description - Nigerians are dieing.
And believe we both agree on this fact: President Jonathan and the entire political office holders in the land are SERVANTS and we the people are their MASTERS - Hope we are on the same page grin
Young man, stop being emotional about politics. You will die of heart attack the way you are going. Again, do not insult my President. I will not welcome personal attacks, it only makes the readers feel you are daft. If you have your facts, lay them out lets educate you.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mathskill: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats decent about your myopic conversation? You tactfully insulted an elected President and praised Buhari, who has successfully made the country ungovernable as he publicly declared. Do not insult the person of the President again if you expect any respect from your siblings. Buhari can not be President of Nigeria till he dies, that is a guarantee, so you are actually supporting the wrong man. I advise you stay away from pro-boko elements or you will be on the wrong side of history. GEJ has global support and you are just a noisy opposition.
So an elected president cant be criticized,you come here with your a$$ licking, sycophancy attitude and start arguiying blindly,if not getting drunk and temporary handing the reigns of power to patience whenever he's in that state just tell what GEJ as an elected president has achieved.As for Buhari,you can only hate him,that's as far as it goes cos you cannot claim to hate or fight terrorists more that the U.S government yet Buhari was invited to Obama's inauguration.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ibsmooth: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Da infamous: well said!! i don't no what SS people done to deserve these......so they are only good on suffering from polluted water and land in their region,this is the thanks SS are getting after going through all these pollution on land and water they lost fishery and farm lands for nothing....very sad
RUBBISH TALK.U GUYS ARE CONFUSED
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mmmustapha(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
Na ur bastards president una go ask who r d BH sponsors since he knws them in his govt, rubbish.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
mathskill: So an elected president cant be criticized,you come here with your a$$ licking, sycophancy attitude and start arguiying blindly,if not getting drunk and temporary handing the reigns of power to patience whenever he's in that state just tell what GEJ as an elected president has achieved.As for Buhari, you can only hate him,that's as far as it goes cos you cannot claim to hate or fight terrorists more that the U.S government yet Buhari was invited to Obama's inauguration.
You can criticize Mr. President, but do not try to insult his person. This is a warning. Freedom of Speech is constitutional and it has boundaries. I do not think I will like to respond to people who are sentimental about Governance. Buhari is a very emotional person and even during his military days, he led a coupe and overthrew an elected government. As Military head of state, the War Against Indiscipline was attributed to him, and I understand Tunde Idiagbon was the Fashola behind the success of that programme and not even Buhari. Buhari is not a nice guy, he addresses his supporters in Hausa most of the times, he did not care to campaign in the South-South during his last campaign cos he never considered us Nigerian enough or may be he thought our votes dont count. It was apparent he was going to lose. So he decided to say that he will make the country ungovernable. These are facts, recently he made a statement that the the Baboons and the monkeys will be soaked in blood. Are you the baboons and the monkeys ? What makes him call Nigerians baboons and monkeys. I am sorry for you if Buhari is your messiah. Because, Buhari is done and over with. Buhari can not even win an election in the middle belt, needless to say Niger-Delta. Please find another role model or you will find yourself on the wrong side of history.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
egift:

Dude, we would have been on the same page if not for the bolded. If you get them right, no matter how long it takes you, we could be on the same page.

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by omenziate(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Anyting from d core North is purely evil, no wonder they have set us back for almost 40 years now. Useless jihadists who call on their "god" while they slaughter innocent citizens. Buhari and IBB will roast in d deepest parts of hell burning wit sulphur . Grand-commanders of the Hausa/fulani Jihad Movement.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
mmmustapha: Na ur bastards president una go ask who r d BH sponsors since he knws them in his govt, rubbish.
You should be in chains

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
This thread has been infiltrated by the 40 laptop crew; Beaf, Ifiharam,D-explorer,BillyBingoonaire, et al. Take note.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: You can criticize Mr. President, but do not try to insult his person. This is a warning. Freedom of Speech is constitutional and it has boundaries. I do not think I will like to respond to people who are sentimental about Governance. Buhari is a very emotional person and even during his military days, he led a coupe and overthrew an elected government. As Military head of state, the War Against Indiscipline was attributed to him, and I understand Tunde Idiagbon was the Fashola behind the success of that programme and not even Buhari. Buhari is not a nice guy, he addresses his supporters in Hausa most of the times, he did not care to campaign in the South-South during his last campaign cos he never considered us Nigerian enough or may be he thought our votes dont count. It was apparent he was going to lose. So he decided to say that he will make the country ungovernable. These are facts, recently he made a statement that the the Baboons and the monkeys will be soaked in blood. Are you the baboons and the monkeys ? What makes him call Nigerians baboons and monkeys. I am sorry for you if Buhari is your messiah. Because, Buhari is done and over with. Buhari can not even win an election in the middle belt, needless to say Niger-Delta. Please find another role model or you will find yourself on the wrong side of history.

Shatap! who gave you the rights to issue warnings here or have they promoted you? make we begin fear u abi? mumu 2d highest order!
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by geogina1234(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
we all know the truth, IBB and Buhari are the Boko Haram themselves

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci: This thread has been infiltrated by the 40 laptop crew; Beaf, Ifiharam,D-explorer,BillyBingoonaire, et al. Take note.
Type in English dude

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by flexdee(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
I think this silly old prag called clark should dare his brother [Jonathan] to do sumtn about BH instead of this blame game he chooses to adopt. You expect Buhari & IBB to do what ur brother as a president of this kantry failed to do with his cluelessness, GEJ is acting like a leader without power because he lacks the will to deal with the problems facing this nation.

What's up with the names of the sponsors GEJ promised?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by omoredia: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
We nigerians are always a divided bunch of fools. So one idiot will say Boko haram started under yaradua and we'll believe that? Boko haram started under GEJ. Buhari is the initiator and IBB supports in ways more than one!

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
geogina1234: we all know the truth, IBB and Buhari are the Boko Haram themselves
If you're a lass, will you be my guest tonight? 7pm on dot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Equitorial Guinea / You Have Failed Nigerians - ASUU To Buhari / President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.