Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (109973 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by roadis: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2012
Good morning house
is there any hope before Market close
today?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
roadis: Good morning house
is there any hope before Market close
today?

for?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2012
Good morning, folks. Hope all is well with everyone. Not much activity here, it seems undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2012
yea noticed that too, wetin dey happen for market sef. Just putting on my system
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
As 4 my side, I am studying the one-touch option in binary options. That is why it seems boring 4 me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
rightlagos: As 4 my side, I am studying the one-touch option in binary options. That is why it seems boring 4 me.

Someone can like to go for EUR/USD to fall in 8 hours. I'm not on BOM currently, trading forex and that's what I see. Current price on BOM is 1.2518

Alternatively, for those who are yet to enter, you can enter for 0 days. The bearish trend just began on the 4 hour TF grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have searched the internet for better bookmakers than BOM and it was futile. I think we should just stick to BOM cos others are not welll grounded.

Atimes I get pissed with the site design not to talk of the services they offer.

Anyways, when you're able to make your first cashout, PM me.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayox2003: I have searched the internet for better bookmakers than BOM and it was futile. I think we should just stick to BOM cos others are not welll grounded.

Atimes I get pissed with the site design not to talk of the services they offer.

Frawzey.

I think I agree undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by the bolded sir. Were you talking to someone particular or you are having problems cashing out? Cos I have done so many times.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
dukellan:

Someone can like to go for EUR/USD to fall in 8 hours. I'm not on BOM currently, trading forex and that's what I see. Current price on BOM is 1.2518

Alternatively, for those who are yet to enter, you can enter for 0 days. The bearish trend just began on the 4 hour TF grin grin

Anyone who took these should be feeling good now cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
toluxa1:

I am not exactly sure what you mean by the bolded sir. Were you talking to someone particular or you are having problems cashing out? Cos I have done so many times.

You sef don join the league of Sir. Anyways, can I have Prince's number? He's been absent.

I actually tried the crediting three different bookmakers and they were wary of Nigerians. I was like do you know BOM accept Nigerians? They said they were strictly following their policies.

I just gave up on my wild goose chase. What's your new broker? Optionfair ?

I'm still contemplating on using the binaries and CFD's offered by Iron FX. They are a very good broker, though.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2012
dukellan:

Anyone who took these should be feeling good now cool cool cool
Yep...i entered for 0 days n i won it. 3gbosa 4 u!!! Lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
If anyone's interested in learning about harmonic trading, I uploaded a book on 4shared. I tried sending it to the group yesterday but it wouldnt deliver because its more that 8MB.

You can get it HERE

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayox2003: If anyone's interested in learning about harmonic trading, I uploaded a book on 4shared. I tried sending it to the group yesterday but it wouldnt deliver because its more that 8MB.

You can get it HERE

Frawzey

Thanks..Have you got anything on Fibo?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayox2003: If anyone's interested in learning about harmonic trading, I uploaded a book on 4shared. I tried sending it to the group yesterday but it wouldnt deliver because its more that 8MB.

You can get it HERE

Frawzey

Oga Ayox for some weird reason i cannot download the file...can you kindly mail it to me?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Toks2008(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
From what i can see on bet on markets, its not different from fx trading just that when you place the bet you have made your decision. Just wait for profit/loss but in fx trading you have the opportunity to mess things up more due to emotions.

In bet on markets, i prefer to use touch or no touch using 24hrs period.

In view of this i would want any interested Binary option trader to use the positions opened on this test account to place bets.

If you see a position open then go to bet on market to place a touch bet using the tp as touch barrier and you can use 12hrs period. This link is updated every 5mins so all you do is refresh your browser to see real time updates.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461

Happy test betting.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

Thanks..Have you got anything on Fibo?

scroll down the page on this link. I wrote something on fibo yesterday.Hope it helps.

https://www.nairaland.com/1013803/forex-trade-alerts-season-9/49#11917909
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Toks2008: From what i can see on bet on markets, its not different from fx trading just that when you place the bet you have made your decision. Just wait for profit/loss but in fx trading you have the opportunity to mess things up more due to emotions.

In view of this i would want any interested Binary option trader to use the positions opened on this test account to place bets.

If you see a position open then go to bet on market to place a touch bet using the tp as touch barrier and you can use 12hrs period. This link is updated every 5mins so all you do is refresh your browser to see real time updates.

Happy test betting.

How many positions do you open a day? What is your recommend time-lag?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Toks2008(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

How many positions do you open a day? What is your recommend time-lag?

Good question.

Making one bet using 12hrs is ok if you are using intraday forex charts to make your bet. And this will be ideal if you want to use the 20pips target test account position as a yardstick.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Toks2008:

Good question.

Making one bet using 12hrs is ok if you are using intraday forex charts to make your bet. And this will be ideal if you want to use the 20pips target test account position as a yardstick.

Touch/No Touch works with 24 hours above...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Toks2008(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

Touch/No Touch works with 24 hours above...

Actually i have been using 24hrs to do this and never tried lesser period just taught you could use 12hrs. As it stands then 24hrs will be ideal. This means you will be placing bet about 4times a week which is not a bad idea.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

Oga Ayox for some weird reason i cannot download the file...can you kindly mail it to me?

I would have mailed it but its more than 8MB and gmail wouldn't permit such.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
Toks2008:

Actually i have been using 24hrs to do this and never tried lesser period just taught you could use 12hrs. As it stands then 24hrs will be ideal. This means you will be placing bet about 4times a week which is not a bad idea.
ok nt bad bt b wary of news it cld go either ways and scatter everytn 4 u. Mayb u try ur strategy on currency without news
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayox2003:

I would have mailed it but its more than 8MB and gmail wouldn't permit such.

Frawzey
no zippin?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
jtmoneyjt: no zippin?

Zippin sef. E still pass 8MB.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
jtmoneyjt: ok nt bad bt b wary of news it cld go either ways and scatter everytn 4 u. Mayb u try ur strategy on currency without news

Nice one. I only deactivate the EA during NFP which comes out every first friday of the month. Every other news release is no threat
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by tpnatuzzi: 4:17am On Aug 26, 2012
Toks I used touch or touch option as well which to me I believed is the best cuz u can be rest assured of ur trade from 24hrs upward and depending on the strategy u uses,the trading time may be small in a week o buh u never can tell cuz ur market can trigger at anypoint in time .Buh it still remain the surest.tanx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2012
Toks2008: From what i can see on bet on markets, its not different from fx trading just that when you place the bet you have made your decision. Just wait for profit/loss but in fx trading you have the opportunity to mess things up more due to emotions.

Happy test betting.
Is like is only one currency pair i.e EUR/USD dat is bin traded there
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by isaacstar1: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
i won fridays trade,thank u guys more grease to ur elbows
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
isaacstar1: i won fridays trade,thank u guys more grease to ur elbows

Thank God cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Manweysabi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
dukellan:

wow! i've forgotten i placed this bet on friday. just checked now and it was green. thank God! keep it up dukellan!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Manweysabi: wow! i've forgotten i placed this bet on friday. just checked now and it was green. thank God! keep it up dukellan!

Thank God cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.