Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (109971 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2012
stance: to be clear, do you use the index only in beginning of sessions. Also why dont you use mt4
i used it for 3 yrs in forex and nothing came out of it. Read abt what sincere forex professionals say abt it, like in forexfactory forum
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: i used it for 3 yrs in forex and nothing came out of it. Read abt what sincere forex professionals say abt it, like in forexfactory forum

Don't really understand this. MT4 is the most widely used platform for forex trading. undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan:

Don't really understand this. MT4 is the most widely used platform for forex trading. undecided
Right. That is why 90% of forex traders lose.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2012
Hello, d mkt is quiet this morning. Investors are waiting for d result of d Existing Home Sales and FOMC before jumping into d mkt. Pls check forexfactory.com. But we need not worry abt d effec of d news, as d USD INDEX in forex pro is also neutral. Imdtly d news result is released & traders enter d mkt, u will see it change & give u d corresponding signal.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: Right. That is why 90% of forex traders lose.

I think they lose for a variety of reasons from greed to undercapitalization etc. MT4 has little or nothing to do with it. My opinion, though.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan:

I think they lose for a variety of reasons from greed to undercapitalization etc. MT4 has little or nothing to do with it. My opinion, though.
SECONDED!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan:

thanks my brother. Before I said this, I have had a lot of experience both practically & theoretically. I am not a pro , but I have met a lot of pros especially on forex factory. Just make ur research sha. They lose cos of various reasons. MT4 is also a major reason.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
@all. I currently found a site from a link someone gave on another thread. Now this site gives u $100 free to trade at OptionFair, a very good binary options broker. And u can withdraw ur profit once u've traded 20 times the bonus (that is once u've opened positions worth $2000). I already opened an account there and practicing on a type of bet not found on BOM, that's the one touch bet.

For those looking for capital to start or if u want to diversify and try other platforms apart from BOM, u can visit binaryoptionsfree(dot)com. Seems like a pretty good deal grin

I already made $30 so far. Let's see how it goes!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
When will alert come today?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
arbitrage: When will alert come today?
check my previous post earlier today. d mkt is ranging for d news coming a 3 pm and 7pm nigerian time
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ Dukellan, I wish those guys gud luck. Many Forex brokers also give bonus but just for advert.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan: @all. I currently found a site from a link someone gave on another thread. Now this site gives u $100 free to trade at OptionFair, a very good binary options broker. And u can withdraw ur profit once u've traded 20 times the bonus (that is once u've opened positions worth $2000). I already opened an account there and practicing on a type of bet not found on BOM, that's the one touch bet.

For those looking for capital to start or if u want to diversify and try other platforms apart from BOM, u can visit binaryoptionsfree(dot)com. Seems like a pretty good deal grin

pls tell us how d trades there look like...is it dff 4rm dt of BOM? Or does it require any pro knowledge? Fanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: @ Dukellan, I wish those guys gud luck. Many Forex brokers also give bonus but just for advert.

Yeah, u have a point. One has to take these bonuses with a pinch of salt. The person who shared the link claimed to have fulfiled the conditions for withdrawal and made a healthy profit, which he was allowed to withdraw.

So I'm just giving this a chance really and trying to be open-minded. By placing 4 bets a day of $25 each, I would have filfiled the withdrawal conditions in 20 days, hopefully with some profit made. Let's just see how it goes.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
O'steve:
pls tell us how d trades there look like...is it dff 4rm dt of BOM? Or does it require any pro knowledge? Fanks

It is a little different from BOM. BOM allows u to set the time u want ur bet to expire, but here they set the expiration time and u decide whether or not the option would rise or fall. Also they have a one touch bet option, which is like the touch/no touch on BOM, except that unlike BOM the expiry is usually within minutes. So u can decide if EUR/USD, for example, can touch a certain price in like 10 to 15 mins. This is the kind of bet I'm currently practicing with quite good success so far.

So well, those are the major differences. Oh, and BOM offers higher returns. Theirs is usually between 60-85% depending on the chosen pair and time frame.

If anyone wants to take this, just make sure u r knowledgeable enough at least to break even, so that at the end of the day if u make no profit, u can always withdraw the original $100 and invest it on BOM grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan: @all. I currently found a site from a link someone gave on another thread. Now this site gives u $100 free to trade at OptionFair, a very good binary options broker. And u can withdraw ur profit once u've traded 20 times the bonus (that is once u've opened positions worth $2000). I already opened an account there and practicing on a type of bet not found on BOM, that's the one touch bet.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan:

It is a little different from BOM. BOM allows u to set the time u want ur bet to expire, but here they set the expiration time and u decide whether or not the option would rise or fall. Also they have a one touch bet option, which is like the touch/no touch on BOM, except that unlike BOM the expiry is usually within minutes. So u can decide if EUR/USD, for example, can touch a certain price in like 10 to 15 mins. This is the kind of bet I'm currently practicing with quite good success so far.

So well, those are the major differences. Oh, and BOM offers higher returns. Theirs is usually between 60-85% depending on the chosen pair and time frame.

If anyone wants to take this, just make sure u r knowledgeable enough at least to break even, so that at the end of the day if u make no profit, u can always withdraw the original $100 and invest it on BOM grin grin
welldone bros, u r a blessing to dis thread...hope we can trade on phone?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
O'steve:
welldone bros, u r a blessing to dis thread...hope we can trade on phone?

Sure u can.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
sleek09:
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH SCAMS O. just googled optionfair, i saw something of dat nature. well u got nothing to lose but your precious time just dont be lured to deposit any amount.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
dagr8:
GUYS BE CAREFUL WITH SCAMS O. just googled optionfair, i saw something of dat nature. well u got nothing to lose but your precious time just dont be lured to deposit any amount.

Yeah, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt. I personally don't think it's scam though and I am not and would not advise anyone to put any money in there. By His grace before the end of next month, I shall have fulfiled the withdrawal conditions and would give report here, that's if I don't blow the $100 before then cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
i hope we have all taken an action? d news traders were waiting for has finally come @ 3 pm. negative for usd. so i buy eur usd as in d strong signal set up
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
You can visit this thread for more info on the offer: https://www.nairaland.com/1019936/daily-binary-options-trade-alert#11823808
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
dagr8:
there are a lot of forex brokers there offering free no deposit bonus. they end up wasting ur time and money. pls it is better for u to deposit $20 than wasting time and money on d so called free bonus
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan: You can visit this thread for more info on the offer: https://www.nairaland.com/1019936/daily-binary-options-trade-alert#11823808

Please, note that you have to turn this bonus over 40 times and also make a deposit of 250 dollars or euros.So, u guys should be careful..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: there are a lot of forex brokers there offering free no deposit bonus. they end up wasting ur time and money. pls it is better for u to deposit $20 than wasting time and money on d so called free bonus
sleek09:

Please, note that you have to turn this bonus over 40 times and also make a deposit of 250 dollars or euros.So, u guys should be careful..

Hmm...a lot of pessimism towards this. However, as I am already in, I will ride it till the end grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: i hope we have all taken an action? d news traders were waiting for has finally come @ 3 pm. negative for usd. so i buy eur usd as in d strong signal set up
chai!dollar is gaining strength o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: i see. sorry for that. we will retriebve all that we had earlier donated. of course, me 2, any time i fit decide to fanshi. so how do we resolve that one now? how do u want the capital to bounce back? what plan is in d offing? it is important.
hmm! My bros no plans o! Am jst confusd abt bom rite nw,unles i get cash dat wont hurt to loos.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
jtmoneyjt: hmm! My bros no plans o! Am jst confusd abt bom rite nw,unles i get cash dat wont hurt to loos.

Bro, why don't u join the site I listed above and let's ride it together. You never know, it may just be worth it after all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Glad tidings to everyone.

The progress of this thread makes the heart leap for joy!

I've always been around but I just took a chill pill to delve into other things.

Good job to ALL. I mean ALL.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan:

Bro, why don't u join the site I listed above and let's ride it together. You never know, it may just be worth it after all.
hmm ok let me google d site
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
jtmoneyjt: hmm ok let me google d site
check out http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/optionfair-suck/
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
@rightlagos. i know understand wetin happen 2day o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan:

Sure u can.
Hw do u generate ur alert or strategy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.