Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110142 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
ruggedcuzz: BOM don dey sweet me gidigangan

gist us na sir, abeg. Which strategy u dey use?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
saintfaculty:

gist us na sir, abeg. Which strategy u dey use?
Na optimistic strategy i dey use ooo....i just dy react quickquick noni
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
arbitrage:

I opened with banc de binary and anyoption before bendazum opened this thread. I opened BOM Immediately I saw this thread but the money in my BOM went same day after following bendazum lost alerts. I have ever since being following this thread alerts using my binary options platform until bommaster departed this thread and every one stopped sharing alerts. I think the binary options brokers are okay but I never withdraw because I have not been trading regularly with my balance, half of which is a bonus deposit from broker. I must wage certain times b4 I can withdraw.

Guy...to be sincere with you.....that their BONUS na long rope. So U mean u have 2accounts with 2different brokers(Banc de Bianry and anyoption). You dey try.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Na optimistic strategy i dey use ooo....i just dy react quickquick noni
Hmmm...be careful with that strategy o. No system is 100% sure o.

@ House. How chopping na? He be like say na news we all wish to dey trade now maybe that's the reason for the silence on this thread.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
meritdee:

That's ma village... Oke ila/State housing
really? You get mouth o. I'm from IK London- Ile Olosunta Orun Ikere.. smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Hmmm...be careful with that strategy o. No system is 100% sure o.

@ House. How chopping na? He be like say na news we all wish to dey trade now maybe that's the reason for the silence on this thread.
Na news now. E go hapen on Thursday by 1:30 pm rumuokoro time.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
INFO70:
Na news now. E go hapen on Thursday by 1:30 pm rumuokoro time.
ok make u no forget aud own for 1.30am that same thusrday o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
pelumi*:
Discover How To Make Money From Fiverr.

For details Send Fiverr,Your Name, And your Email address to 08127375686/oladejipeluminow@yahoo.com
Guy, this is Rosayx5's advice for you on Forex Alert Thread: "i Advice you start a Fiverrr Gig season 1
thread, so that those that are after 5$ can
rush there, i dont know how much 5$ can
solve the average Nigerians Problems
please lets be realistic and stop all this
confusion, in those days i used to chase all
those shadows but now dont have time for
crap, paid surveys, data entry and co only
made money for info marketers and not the
seminar attendees
here we are trying to raise real Financial
gurus that can get real money from forex
and start other mega businesses offline, not
doing shady deals"
Follow the advice religiously, ok??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Hmmm...be careful with that strategy o. No system is 100% sure o.

True talk...na mixture of winin nd loses, just that winnin pass loses
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Optimisticgondy: really? You get mouth o. I'm from IK London- Ile Olosunta Orun Ikere.. smiley

That's cool blood... More green for you
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Guy, this is Rosayx5's advice for you on Forex Alert Thread: "i Advice you start a Fiverrr Gig season 1
seminar attendees
doing shady deals"

Tell am
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by donjerzzy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
True talk...na mixture of winin nd loses, just that winnin pass loses

Naa News sure pass technical..i make most money on News...while small money on technical... Only that betonmarket sometimes mess up on trades during news time. dey will off trading sever on volatile pairs.
May be guys in the house have other means to tackle it.

thx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by donjerzzy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Guy, this is Rosayx5's advice for you on Forex Alert Thread: "i Advice you start a Fiverrr Gig season 1
seminar attendees
doing shady deals"

Actually i made some money on fiverr early this year but the money wasnt enough unlike trading fx and bom. The prob was i had to wait for like 15days to withdraw my money. I love trading, make money the same day and get it out within 24hrs.
So follow Optimisticgondy advice if u cant wait for long to withdraw and try it out if five five dollar is ok for u in a week. actually it $4 not $5.....lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
EU and GU print me Benjies yesterday and today no be small o. Wow! Getting set to finish my forex traning at babypips. Thanks to my mentors on Forex Alert Thread for sharing their strategies with me. Forex here I come!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Optimisticgondy: EU and GU print me Benjies yesterday and today no be small o. Wow! Getting set to finish my forex traning at babypips. Thanks to my mentors on Forex Alert Thread for sharing their strategies with me. Forex here I come!

Don't jump into it bro, take it slow and don't forget ur money management. I trade forex too, it needs time devotion. Things change easily on forex and take every positive story as an encouragement and not pip challenge... Your consistent +30 pips a day is far better than +300 pips today and -289pips 2mao... At the end of the week, your consistent +30 pips daily would earn u +150 pips while the ones that fluctuates might end up in loss or little + pips...

Just watch before you leap, study your strategy well and don't be greedy.

My 2 kobo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
meritdee:

Don't jump into it bro, take it slow and don't forget ur money management. I trade forex too, it needs time devotion. Things change easily on forex and take every positive story as an encouragement and not pip challenge... Your consistent +30 pips a day is far better than +300 pips today and -289pips 2mao... At the end of the week, your consistent +30 pips daily would earn u +150 pips while the ones that fluctuates might end up in loss or little + pips...

Just watch before you leap, study your strategy well and don't be greedy.

My 2 kobo
Thanks for your advice bro. Seems you know my mind. I intend to demotrade for atleast 6 months. I think I'll add you to the bulk of my mentors.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2012
arbitrage: Nedbert, What is retracement?
hi guys,long time o! Una weldone 4 kipn d thread alive. Let me help u out. U c chek ur platform u wil c dat retracement occurs mostly and most surely at significant zones cald resistance and support zones. Resistant zones r areas wia prices rise to and test d point or area and finds it hard to go above dat point, so it definitely retraces bak or drops bak for som time til it gains d strength to rise above dat point bt if it cnt pas dat zone and kips hitn or testin d zone,d trend or direction of d market is most likely goin to change, d same is also aplicabl for a falling market using suport. So u plot ur resistanc and suport on ur chat and wen d news comes use to trade ur news retracement. Dia r thousands of indicators dat help u plot ur resistance and support to ease d work for u
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2012
warming up to place 1 hour rise bet on GU and EU. Anyone with me?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Optimisticgondy: warming up to place 1 hour rise bet on GU and EU. Anyone with me?
Im with you..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Optimisticgondy: warming up to place 1 hour rise bet on GU and EU. Anyone with me?
GU rise in 1 hour. Entered at 1.6007
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2012
mkmyers45: Im with you..
long tym bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2012
mkmyers45: Im with you..
Good morning Sir. Good to have you back in the house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Optimisticgondy: GU rise in 1 hour. Entered at 1.6007
Bet won. Ended at 1.6013
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2012
EU preparing for fall
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
EURO suffer for USD hand yesterday and day before yesterday nobe small, but today, EUR dey say never..lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2012
Optimisticgondy: EURO suffer for USD hand yesterday and day before yesterday nobe small, but today, EUR dey say never..lol
I don lose eu diz mornin thinkin usd wan take control bt euro no gree...pls help me checkout diz site www.fxempire.com. Just lyk forexpros
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2012
Optimisticgondy: EURO suffer for USD hand yesterday and day before yesterday nobe small, but today, EUR dey say never..lol
I don lose eu diz mornin thinkin usd wan take control bt euro no gree...pls help me checkout diz site www.fxempire.com. Just lyk forexpros...buh diz one go tel u 2buy or sell or no signal
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
I don lose eu diz mornin thinkin usd wan take control bt euro no gree...pls help me checkout diz site www.fxempire.com. Just lyk forexpros
sorry bro but me I never get clear signal for eu dis morning nau. Did you use the fxempire for the lost bet's signal? I think fxempire is ok; will find time to go through it later. More greens to your account.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012
EU falls for 1 hour. Entered at 1.2862
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
uj will rise for 30 min. Enter @ 78.34
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2012
Optimisticgondy: sorry bro but me I never get clear signal for eu dis morning nau. Did you use the fxempire for the lost bet's signal? I think fxempire is ok; will find time to go through it later. More greens to your account.
Na 2day i got 2kno abt dsite oo...i neva start 2dy use it

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (104) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.