Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,653 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110144 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2012
tosag: pls guys betonmarket and football betting which is more profitable with good money management?
both are profitable...you can use both to earn decent income each month..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2012
The Almighty NFP is here again......where money is minted for those who have heart to seize the moment.
It is in scenarios like this NFP....that Binaryoptions is better than fixed-odds trading(BetonMarkets). Believe it or not, trading binaryoptions is less riskier than trading BOM. The only disadvantage with binaryoptions is the application letter grin grin grin that you have to write before you can withdraw your money.

Fortunately or unfortunately, no trading for me.........me and optionfair still get our case to answer with BVI Financial Services Commission.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2012
@MERITDEE
Abeg send me that pipslocker wey Rosayx5 send u.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Optimisticgondy: @MERITDEE

Na quick trailing him send me tho.. He said its better than pipslocker.

Check ur PM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2012
puskin: The Almighty NFP is here again......where money is minted for those who have heart to seize the moment.
It is in scenarios like this NFP....that Binaryoptions is better than fixed-odds trading(BetonMarkets). Believe it or not, trading binaryoptions is less riskier than trading BOM. The only disadvantage with binaryoptions is the application letter grin grin grin that you have to write before you can withdraw your money.

Fortunately or unfortunately, no trading for me.........me and optionfair still get our case to answer with BVI Financial Services Commission.
how far bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by donjerzzy(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: how far bro

Which indicator are u using to trade both bom and binary options? pls in box me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by donjerzzy(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2012
puskin: The Almighty NFP is here again......where money is minted for those who have heart to seize the moment.

Which indicator are u using to trade both bom and binary options? i beg in box me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2012

It has been sent baba
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nfp is drawin closer where is every1
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: Nfp is drawin closer where is every1

I ain't trading shii during dat time.. Let it come and go
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Closed for the week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: Nfp is drawin closer where is every1
am with u on this ooo...watchin market...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by samuelkanu: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Optimisticgondy, i really thank God for you because i can remember when you were looking for a way out for BOM. Now you are a teacher and a source of inspiration to many. Good to see you doing a great job here.Keep it up. Frawzey according to Ayoox.And i think it is time to bring back the founding fathers of this thread who have run away after gaining from the thread to put something back into the community that gave us all something. Where is bommaster and there are people here who have his contact, Enterpro,Easycopyrh,Maga1,Naijaobi,jsheng,Toluxa1[ who has run to football betting thread],bendazum[who has run to forex trade alerts] and others too numerous to mention. This is still home, Come back here.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
meritdee:

It has been sent baba
Seeing it now. Thanks my brother from another parents.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Brothers!!!!!! grin

Because of the Ojoro of BOM, that was why I had been less active here jare. I still trade sha.

Let's not forget that there is already QE3. So the NFP will first gallop the market before it gets a real trend.

Let's keep a close eye on Loonie (UJ), UC , Wall Street Index, US 500 (for a fall if NFP is lower than expected and rise if higher than expected)

But its advisable we choose just three of the above.

Don't jump into the market. Wait for like 5- 10mins before your leap.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
samuelkanu:
Optimisticgondy, i really thank God for you because i can remember when you were looking for a way out for BOM. Now you are a teacher and a source of inspiration to many. Good to see you doing a great job here.Keep it up. Frawzey according to Ayoox.And i think it is time to bring back the founding fathers of this thread who have run away after gaining from the thread to put something back into the community that gave us all something. Where is bommaster and there are people here who have his contact, Enterpro,Easycopyrh,Maga1,Naijaobi,jsheng,Toluxa1[ who has run to football betting thread],bendazum[who has run to forex trade alerts] and others too numerous to mention. This is still home, Come back here.
You're on point my bro. We need the pros here as they can still gain one or two things here, at least, we're learning every day. Kudos to Ayox a.k.a Frawez, for his immense contribution to this thread and that of forex. Well, let's hope the pros will be back here some day...the house miss them and we seriously need their wealth of experience.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
optimisticgondy, abeg na which strategy u dey use, me don dey lose to BOM too much,help me with correct strategy.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
ayox2003: Brothers!!!!!! grin

Because of the Ojoro of BOM, that was why I had been less active here jare. I still trade sha.

Let's not forget that there is already QE3. So the NFP will first gallop the market before it gets a real trend.

Let's keep a close eye on Loonie (UJ), UC , Wall Street Index, US 500 (for a fall if NFP is lower than expected and rise if higher than expected)

But its advisable we choose just three of the above.

Don't jump into the market. Wait for like 5- 10mins before your leap.

Frawzey

NFP or NPF...me just dey look market... Ain't trading till next week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Seeing it now. Thanks my brother from another parents.

Ekiti blood I guess
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
me don chop on uj close market,,i actually followed the chart,,the news came out positive yet uc was fallin,,saw uj rising entered rise..shop closed for the week..great week awake,,Gods grace on all that are ensurin the thread still lives on
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
I dey chill for me to see a correct trend for those currencies before I pull the trigger cos NFP is same as forecast.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: me don chop on uj close market,,i actually followed the chart,,the news came out positive yet uc was fallin,,saw uj rising entered rise..shop closed for the week..great week awake,,Gods grace on all that are ensurin the thread still lives on

Was tempted to bet on only GU for 2 mins... Won and I'm done
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
meritdee:

Was tempted to bet on only GU for 2 mins... Won and I'm done
bom juju still make u bet after u say u are done,,lol,,e no easy that's why I introduced that self exclusion settings on bom which enables you control your appetite
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
I don take advantage of usd fall for 40mins...all stil in ma favour
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Na wa o...see gallop

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: bom juju still make u bet after u say u are done,,lol,,e no easy that's why I introduced that self exclusion settings on bom which enables you control your appetite

Bro, that thing too dey travel on high speed, and e dey spray dollar. I just say make I catch one note before e go get accident for front... U see say the GU still dey move dey go, but this time I no go look him face.. I'm done for real

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Manweysabi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thank God o! I almost had heart attack... I enterd UJ to rise with 60% of my account (i won't try it again) for 6mins, and i won! Kudos to u guys. *BOM dey bite their finger now*
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Manweysabi: Thank God o! I almost had heart attack... I enterd UJ to rise with 60% of my account (i won't try it again) for 6mins, and i won! Kudos to u guys. *BOM dey bite their finger now*
bro you get mind oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
meritdee:

Bro, that thing too dey travel on high speed, and e dey spray dollar. I just say make I catch one note before e go get accident for front... U see say the GU still dey move dey go, but this time I no go look him face.. I'm done for real
me I don even close chart,and lappy,,na fone I dey use na,,before man go dey tempted to they see sweet things for chart den before you know you don dash bom your profits for the week,,,I need to avoid story that touches##lol##
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
It is in scenarios like this NFP....that Binaryoptions is better than fixed-odds trading(BetonMarkets). Believe it or not, trading binaryoptions is less riskier than trading BOM. The only disadvantage with binaryoptions
is the application letter grin grin grin that you have to write before you can withdraw your money.

U will win
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
I tnk God today. I entered 3 mins after the popular news with 50% of My acct and sold uj in 5 mins tf
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: me don chop on uj close market,,i actually followed the chart,,the news came out positive yet uc was fallin,,saw uj rising entered rise..shop closed for the week..great week awake,,Gods grace on all that are ensurin the thread still lives on
Me too na only uj I trade o cos about 1 minute to the data release, na JPY be d weakest currency (from currency strength meter). CAD dey strong kakaraka then so any body wey trade uc den go definitely lose except by luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (104) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.