Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110150 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
Has any1 considered also makin money from retracement after the news have had effects on the currency...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Congrats to those who profited from the 9.30 news and sorry to my guys that lost. I wonder why you traded the news cos looking at the fxpros site, the news is not an high impact one (It has 2 stars unlikes high impact news that have 3 stars). Well, I'm still doing good with my new strategy with which I have had 5 won bets today. Well, let me keep testing it before I drop it in the house cos I NO WAN HEAR STORY THAT TOUCH *in Elari voice* wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Congrats to those who profited from the 9.30 news and sorry to my guys that lost. I wonder why you traded the news cos looking at the fxpros site, the news is not an high impact one (It has 2 stars unlikes high impact news that have 3 stars). Well, I'm still doing good with my new strategy with which I have had 5 won bets today. Well, let me keep testing it before I drop it in the house cos I NO WAN HEAR STORY THAT TOUCH *in Elari voice* wink
okay ooo waiting,,,we dey get set for usa
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by arbitrage: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nedbert, What is retracement?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
arbitrage: Nedbert, What is retracement?
it means when a currency goes up for example after a news,,,at times it retrace back..for instance,,the gbp news made gj to go so high up to 126.060,,after some time it went down to 125,,when the effect of the news has been over,,that's an idea what retracement is.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
God punish starcomms o.. Very unreliable, I missed 3pm nd 5:30pm news release cuz of their fhooreesh network reception
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
,,NFP is coming up friday,,mostly that day na free hammer for all members,,but that's if the gurus will come around that day.abeg where all our elders dey,,abeg make una show plsssss oooo,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
meritdee: God punish starcomms o.. Very unreliable, I missed 3pm nd 5:30pm news release cuz of their fhooreesh network reception
in all things give thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Plz someone should tell me which forex chart to use to monitor market movement, where i can download it and how to set it or make it work. Plz
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Rightlagos, where u dey na?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2012
nedbert: in all things give thanks
Oh yeah, thanks bro.... Very very true.. My bad.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2012
ruggedcuzz: Rightlagos, where u dey na?

I tire o, where all of them sef? I dey miss the guru dem o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
saintfaculty: Plz someone should tell me which forex chart to use to monitor market movement, where i can download it and how to set it or make it work. Plz

Google MT4 or better stiil register with any of the brokers like www.fxpro.com, www.instaforex.com and so on.

Not even a post on this thread today. Well, I'll definitely reply ALL those I "owe" mail responses.

Still trading, though.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2012
ayox2003:

Google MT4 or better stiil register with any of the brokers like www.fxpro.com, www.instaforex.com and so on.

Not even a post on this thread today. Well, I'll definitely reply ALL those I "owe" mail responses.

Still trading, though.

Frawzey

Boss, seems everyone is occupied. Me dey try optimize my forex strategy jare... wouldn't mind little help from you

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2012
Anyone @ home? How has the news trading 5mins strategy and its retracement been doing guys, hw do we make something from the retracement, i used 1hr for the retrcement of high impact news released on 2/10/12(tue) but recorded a loss, so guys is it possible to make something from retracement of news released?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by honeywallz: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2012
hello palz.
we have just re-designed our premium vehicle trackers from our OEM/ODM partner company in china.
we've tailor suited the software and emergency triggers to suit our sub-saharan city lifetstyle.
GPS INTEL is the company, and we offer vehicle tracking, mobile assets tracking, individual persons tracking, and vehicle fleet management services.
free demo is always available.
call our 24-hr LIVE TRACKING facility on; 0807 234 1552
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2012
seye15627: Anyone @ home? How has the news trading 5mins strategy and its retracement been doing guys, hw do we make something from the retracement, i used 1hr for the retrcement of high impact news released on 2/10/12(tue) but recorded a loss, so guys is it possible to make something from retracement of news released?

Huge loss for me this morning too.

I think I need to go reaccess my strategy.

Can't think straight for now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
pls, room is not for you, advertisement is not allowed.k?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
meritdee:

Huge loss for me this morning too.

I think I need to go reaccess my strategy.

Can't think straight for now
Sorry bro. I guess you traded all the currency pairs. What I observe is that not all currency pairs are tradable during news/data release. It is better to use currency meter at such period to know the currencies that are low/high relative to the result result released. For instance, if data release shows that USD rises, you can use the currency meter to check for lowest USD pair. By doing this, you should be able to break even.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by badruf(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
lol

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Congrats to those who profited from the 9.30 news and sorry to my guys that lost. I wonder why you traded the news cos looking at the fxpros site, the news is not an high impact one (It has 2 stars unlikes high impact news that have 3 stars). Well, I'm still doing good with my new strategy with which I have had 5 won bets today. Well, let me keep testing it before I drop it in the house cos I NO WAN HEAR STORY THAT TOUCH *in Elari voice* wink
still waitin for your strategy oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
ayox2003:

Still trading, though.

Frawzey

bro I greet you wella,,pls try and carry us along on nfp tomorrow na,,,its one of those profitable days in this house both on forex and indices,,but try give us idea so we go profit too,,you did great for yoúr analysis when qe3 was announced all your analysis was correct,,tomorrow is another day,,try carry us along..in the words of pappy,,you can sell your house and trade the nfp,,lol,,I really miss all those elders then in the house,,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Sorry bro. I guess you traded all the currency pairs. What I observe is that not all currency pairs are tradable during news/data release. It is better to use currency meter at such period to know the currencies that are low/high relative to the result result released. For instance, if data release shows that USD rises, you can use the currency meter to check for lowest USD pair. By doing this, you should be able to break even.

Don't mind me o boss, na devil use me and him use me to the fullest. I was having issue with my already tagged 'crazy' modem this morning and I decided to watch the market with my fone. I was tempted to bet on EU cuz I discovered some retracement after the midnite/this morning rise. My fingers were itching me, I decided to place lil profit bet of 2mins on EU to sell.. I won it, I was happy, checked the chart there waas a reversal and I went for another little bet and won it on 2 mins again... I didn't know that it was the devil calling out to me from the desert... I was full of life and I went again with a larger amount of money which I won on 2 mins. Something told me to stop at that moment o, greediness no gree me listen... Na so Etisalat ashaawo network do the double for me, I entered with the saame amount once, checked my portfolio to see 2 opened bets already going against me.. Quickly entered with double amount of initial money again to balance up thinking the kukere market dance would stop and come back to its senses for me... My bro, na Etighi the chart change to o, na so dem start to dey dance dey laff me.
Seriously, its still like a dream cuz I don't bet with fone normally... ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
nedbert: bro I greet you wella,,pls try and carry us along on nfp tomorrow na,,,its one of those profitable days in this house both on forex and indices,,but try give us idea so we go profit too,,you did great for yoúr analysis when qe3 was announced all your analysis was correct,,tomorrow is another day,,try carry us along..in the words of pappy,,you can sell your house and trade the nfp,,lol,,I really miss all those elders then in the house,,,
Am in full support of this...let d pros carry us along. Am more comfortabl tradin with them...make u no 4get ur house ooo...at least when 1go to plc of work, he must surely return home. This thread na family thing ooo nd i dont want a broken home... 1luv
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Am in full support of this...let d pros carry us along. Am more comfortabl tradin with them...make u no 4get ur house ooo...at least when 1go to plc of work, he must surely return home. This thread na family thing ooo nd i dont want a broken home... 1luv
even touxa is no where to be found sadbig blow
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2012
nedbert: even touxa is no where to be found sadbig blow
some don run go football betting thread
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 5:03am On Oct 05, 2012
boss optimisticgondy, una no forget that sure strategy wey u won show to the house, abeg o show us make we sef follow you chop BOM money.
And on forexpros, 2 news would be release at 1:30pm, how do we go about if they don't correlate?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2012
pls guys betonmarket and football betting which is more profitable with good money management?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by kenniojo: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2012
@optimistic Abeg how can i get good currency meter cos ve searched the internet for it but i cudnt ?
meritdee:

Don't mind me o boss, na devil use me and him use me to the fullest. I was having issue with my already tagged 'crazy' modem this morning and I decided to watch the market with my fone. I was tempted to bet on EU cuz I discovered some retracement after the midnite/this morning rise. My fingers were itching me, I decided to place lil profit bet of 2mins on EU to sell.. I won it, I was happy, checked the chart there waas a reversal and I went for another little bet and won it on 2 mins again... I didn't know that it was the devil calling out to me from the desert... I was full of life and I went again with a larger amount of money which I won on 2 mins. Something told me to stop at that moment o, greediness no gree me listen... Na so Etisalat ashaawo network do the double for me, I entered with the saame amount once, checked my portfolio to see 2 opened bets already going against me.. Quickly entered with double amount of initial money again to balance up thinking the kukere market dance would stop and come back to its senses for me... My bro, na Etighi the chart change to o, na so dem start to dey dance dey laff me.
Seriously, its still like a dream cuz I don't bet with fone normally... ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by kenniojo: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2012
Optimisticgondy: well done friend. I placed fall bet on gu, au and nu, and rise bet on uc for 80 mins and they all won. My shop dey close be that o..see you friends next week..nice weekend

@optimisticgondy Pls how can i get good currency meter?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2012
seye15627: boss optimisticgondy, una no forget that sure strategy wey u won show to the house, abeg o show us make we sef follow you chop BOM money.
And on forexpros, 2 news would be release at 1:30pm, how do we go about if they don't correlate?
Hmm bro, no sure strategy for BOM o and the reason be say, u fit get a signal that a currency will rise or fall, but u no fit know d time o. I think the news result that matters most for today is the NPF, oh sorry I mean NFP..lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2012
kenniojo:

@optimisticgondy Pls how can i get good currency meter?
You can get it at www.henryliuforex.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (104) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.