Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over (4949 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com / Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by slimyem: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
u just slept with a ghost! better go make amend or else make u no kon c paper call am money o. ma2cent
abi nah...
The op is in trouble!cheesy
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
I probably am a maga, I usually give 20k after a sleep over. Most times they come back to make a request for 300k to 600k. After spending 400k once, I ran. Now its one-chance. Get 20k and am out.... (thank god my financee hates nairaland. She would have caught me with these trash i put out here)
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Crown Prince:
Op, standard price for ashi is 2000 naira.
But on a second thought,after deducting money for drinks,food,condom,tax deductible,you arrived at that sum. Still on the fair side brother.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Sent4rina: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Guy, it's unfair o. U should hav consider d fact dat they hav removed subsides from many things in 9ja... Anyway, next time add at least, 50bucks. I think dat will encourage her to come next time..
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sijo01:

na smali em b......mayb na em first time.
who knows
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by DukeNija(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
@OP is a big he-goat.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by honeric01(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Everyone blaming the guy for offering 700 naira, why was the girl expecting him to give her any money in the first place?

Only one thing = prostitute?
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by ikekings(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
@op see as u dey broadcast say u dn Bleep wide toto prostitute.....
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Poster.. Lemme say just one thing. And let this advice stick to ur head and ur mind. Anytime, anyday u sleep with wateve woman. Make sure u do everything in ur power to give her anything she wants.. If she rejects, do not let her go until she accept. And again, when she rejected d 700naira, atleast u shud hav added 300naira to make it 1k. If she rejected that, walk her down d street and buy her recharge card with d money. '' a word is enuf for wise men''
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by slimyem: 12:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: I probably am a maga, I usually give 20k after a sleep over. Most times they come back to make a request for 300k to 600k. After spending 400k once, I ran. Now its one-chance. Get 20k and am out.... (thank god my financee hates nairaland. She would have caught me with these trash i put out here)
who beg you for story?
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by bashr8: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2012
so u gave a girl a girl 5dollars after sleeping with her nothing i no go see for nairaland embarassed
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 03, 2012
slimyem: who beg you for story?
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
The bobo is a billionaire na, let him talk.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 3:15am On Aug 03, 2012
what is this foolishness? why not just say you slept with a prostitute and she refuse to accept the amount you pay her? don't come here insulting us women.....
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by livewire77: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2012
wink[color=#770077][/color]
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaooo!!! Liv me o!
When be the last time u picked one, 04? Bcoz the standard price now na 5k o. Make una no go end up like Made Mann o. U did ur maths well sha.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by annexes: 6:35am On Aug 03, 2012
It marvels ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ aw some pple jezz come up here †̥ post gabbage. @OP, nt all thoughs re meant †̥ be posted expecially urs!!!!!!!!
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Sunebanty(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2012
Leyqute: Its transportation "fare" not "fair". U finish primary school so?
=D ,' ' '
<\¸,' '
Λ. cheesy Lequte dey piss Fø̲̣̣я̅ your head!!
oga we don c u mr lecturer,it is "fare" and there is ntin like transportation fare.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Sunebanty(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2012
livewire77: wink[color=#770077][/color]
When be the last time u picked one, 04?Bcoz the standard price now na 5k o. Make una no go end up like Made Mann o. U did ur maths well sha.

Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by honeric01(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2012
ThatNaijaGirl: what is this foolishness? why not just say you slept with a prostitute and she refuse to accept the amount you pay her? don't come here insulting us women.....

Are prostitutes not women?
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by MMM2(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2012
Am out from here angry
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Goldieluks: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2012
MADE MANN: A Girl i met at the road while waiting for a taxi, after our discussion we exchanged phone numbers. she promise to come to my house over the weekend. she came to my house after sleeping over and we had sex, in the morning i offered her 700 Naira for her Transportation Fair but she rejected it that the money is to small for her.

It is a crime to be broke and foolish at the same time.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: I probably am a maga, I usually give 20k after a sleep over. Most times they come back to make a request for 300k to 600k. After spending 400k once, I ran. Now its one-chance. Get 20k and am out....[/b] (thank god my financee hates nairaland. She would have caught me with these trash i put out here)[/b]
Don't be too sure.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by benninwa(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2012
lool
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Bold9(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2012
MADE MANN: A Girl i met at the road while waiting for a taxi, after our discussion we exchanged phone numbers. she promise to come to my house over the weekend. she came to my house after sleeping over and we had sex, in the morning i offered her 700 Naira for her Transportation Fair but she rejected it that the money is to small for her.
Nairalanders pls dnt waste ur time wiv dis MAD MANN dat cnt even stand a cheap prostitude let alone a real decent lady.
D only tin he is enjoying here is d abuse u guys re raining down on him. He jos wan2 c wat d comment wld luk lyk frm dis kind of thread simple.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Bold9(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2012
Leyqute: Its transportation "fare" not "fair". U finish primary school so?
=D ,' ' '
<\¸,' '
Λ. cheesy Lequte dey piss Fø̲̣̣я̅ your head!!
Hahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahahahha. He he he he ehe he ehe he he he LWKMD
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by swtchicgurl: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
ikekings: @op see as u dey broadcast say u dn Bleep wide toto prostitute.....

shocked shocked shocked gross! angry
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

shocked shocked shocked gross! angry
lol
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
l
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by ikekings(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
@swtchicgurl wots gross abt dat?
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by swtchicgurl: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
ikekings: @swtchicgurl wots gross abt dat?

everything! it's an abuse on womanhood! angry tongue
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by deshclones(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
slimyem: who beg you for story?
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

blogger1.0:

The bobo is a billionaire na, let him talk.

Hell yeah...the guy na internet billionaire..same way barack obama is my daddy...bilionaire ma black ass..

@op...o boy where you dey meet those kin girls? 700naira...mehn guys get mind sha...u no dey fear God walahi..a girl took time to fcck you and all you could give her as thank you is 7h...1500 would have been fair...abeg scratch 2 mtn 400naira credit give am to complete the money to 1500..thanks
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
deshclones:

Hell yeah...the guy na internet billionaire..same way barack obama is my daddy...bilionaire ma black ass..

@op...o boy where you dey meet those kin girls? 700naira...mehn guys get mind sha...u no dey fear God walahi..[b]a girl took time to fcck you and all you could give her as thank you is 7h...[/b]1500 would have been fair...abeg scratch 2 mtn 400naira credit give am to complete the money to 1500..thanks
loool! No be guy dey fcck girl again ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Big Dick Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Checkout This Pics 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.