Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over (4950 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com / Whoa!! See The Message A Man Sent A Woman After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by korrej(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2012
Caracta: And the moral lesson is...?
Ladies be sure he would give you reasonable cash before leaving. Emmm and dont form 'lady 2 much ego'.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2012
@op [size=17pt]HIV IS REAL!!!!![/size] AND E NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by seedord247(m): 1:58am On Aug 04, 2012
700 is like 4$. You try shaaaa. angry

Do you know how much i pay girls i met on craiglist. . $1.25 cents. And the bus wey dem dey enter get AC and bulletproof. grin

But sometimes i dey add 25 cents incase she won transfer from one bus to anothr. grin
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by uboma(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2012
@ op, what! 700hundred naira? Na wa to u self. U wud hv told her what u had before she pasd the nyt with u so she can take a decision. But on a serious note, i think u are very stingy. U were even lucky that she didnt scatter ur electronics/furnitures...
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Kelvinj(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Caracta: And the moral lesson is...?

fu ck and run lwkmd
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2012
Why una dey insult the OP? He recounted his experience, and I guess the moral of the story is that there is a thin line between random girls and random prostitutes. . .since both expect to be paid a 'suitable' amount of money in exchange for spending the night with you. Simple. Nothing new here. Maybe the females here are just angry with the OP for offering only N700 to their 'colleague'. . .they feel insulted on their colleague's behalf.

Do we call this Kindred Spirit? Birds-of-the-same-feather solidarity? Well, whatever.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2012
pro01: Why una dey insult the OP? He recounted his experience, and I guess the moral of the story is that there is a thin line between random girls and random prostitutes. . .since both expect to be paid a 'suitable' amount of money in exchange for spending the night with you. Simple. Nothing new here. Maybe the females here are just angry with the OP for offering only N700 to their 'colleague'. . .they feel insulted on their colleague's behalf.

Do we call this Kindred Spirit? Birds-of-the-same-feather solidarity? Well, whatever.
Craze man! grin
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Craze man! grin
eh yeh, dem don they show face, one by one. Abi na lie I talk? Na the N700 dey pain una, not anything else.
Re: A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2012
pro01:
eh yeh, dem don they show face, one by one. Abi na lie I talk? Na the N700 dey pain una, not anything else.
angry angry angry

To early for dis pro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls / Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? / My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.