Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. (8734 Views)

Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by tolumi(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2006
akin olaiya,ebun oloyede,latin,ronke ojo,foluke daramola,moji olaiya,funke akindele,aresejabata,and a host of others.mention urs 2 if u watch yoruba movies
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by sade511(f): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
Sola Sobowale, Muka Ray (the guy that plays that old man with the shaky voice), Saide Balogun, Iya Rainbow, Taiwo Hassan (Ogogo-My husband), Yinka Quadri, Faitia Balogun, damn I got more.
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by olunifemi(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2006
murphy ray not muka ray, i like him 2.i also like dele odule,muyiwa authentic,yomi lanso etc.
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by olunifemi(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
murphy ray not muka ray, i like him 2.i also  like dele odule,muyiwa authentic,yomi lanso etc.
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by sade511(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2006
Thank you, Bello is good too.
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by babwilms(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2006
Yinka Quadri, Lere Paimo, Jide Kosoko, Muyiwa Ademola, Latin, Iya Awero, Moji Olaiya has to be the best
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by awoof(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2007
Not in order of preference though, Jide Kosoko, Oga Bello, Said and Fathia Balogun, Ogogo, Mr Latin, this handsome Egba guy that acts English movies too i mean the one with trim beard. quite a lot of them. you know the difference between Yoruba actors/actresses and the others is that they go through the process of training in the tradition of the old generation of theater practitioners like the late Duro Ladipo, Ogunde, Ogunmola etc
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by olunifemi(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2007
awoof:

Not in order of preference though, Jide Kosoko, Oga Bello, Said and Fathia Balogun, Ogogo, Mr Latin, this handsome Egba guy that acts English movies too i mean the one with trim beard. quite a lot of them. you know the difference between Yoruba actors/actresses and the others is that they go through the process of training in the tradition of the old generation of theater practitioners like the late Duro Ladipo, Ogunde, Ogunmola etc
smiley
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by topgirl: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2009
ogogo,funke akindele
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by KarmaMod(f): 3:15am On Feb 22, 2009
Idowu Philips aka Iya Rainbow
Shola Shobowale
Jide Kosoko
Lere Paimo
Lanre Balogun
Alhaji Bello
Taiwo Hassan / Ogogo
Sayid Balogun!  kiss
Yinka Quadri
Doris Akidemhin, she's not Yoruba but she stars in Yoruba movies. Great actress.
Dele Odule
Dupe Johnson / Fali werepe
Lola Idije
Efunsetun, her name just escaped my mind

Many others esp the old-school ones
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by UNLEASHED(m): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2009
Muyiwa Ademola
Jide Kosoko
Dele Odule
Oga Bello
Yomi Fash Lanso
and some others
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by bigsgerl: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2009
FUNKE AKINDELE
MUYIWA ADEMOLA
ODUNLADE ADEKOLA
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by UNLEASHED(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
Funsho Adeolu
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by Princessty(f): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
bigsgerl:

FUNKE AKINDELE
MUYIWA ADEMOLA
ODUNLADE ADEKOLA

Thank u for puttin Funke akin dele watch her movies
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by debravo(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2012
YINKA QUADRI omo OLADEGAN is my mentol and my Actor,which can do any part/role in movie,,I appreciate you Bros keep it up you shall live long in good health big money.
Re: Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2012
Bisi Komolafe
Shola Kosoko
Yinka Quadri
Saka

Mr Latin

Laide Bakare

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji To Star As James Bond Girl! / Tunde Kelani's Maami. Did You Cry? Who Has Watched? / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.