Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies (8559 Views)

Nairaland Business Scam: The Ultimate Guide To Avoid Falling Victim / Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? / How Rich Are All The People Using This Nairaland Business Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by debtech(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Good one. keep it up.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
debtech: Good one. keep it up.
Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by biz1234: 5:54am On Aug 17, 2012
This is really great piece of info, Nigerians need it especially with the way the economy is going. Well done!!
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
biz1234: This is really great piece of info, Nigerians need it especially with the way the economy is going. Well done!!
Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Piro4rl(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
good thread
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Provide customer service training to your employees on a regular basis.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by micklplus(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2012
Very well laid out! You have done well. Keep it up.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2012
micklplus: Very well laid out! You have done well. Keep it up.
Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maintain a high level of courtesy in all your dealings with customers.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
Do you have any business problems?Feel free to share them here.God's willing,We'll proffer solutions to them on this thread.We look forward to your response.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
I gave you a response on my thread, you silly, immature man.
May i warn all Nairalanders that whoever does business with him does so at his own risk because he will never follow through with any agreements and he claims to be an military man so he might resort to brute force or some form of coersion.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by omotola1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
Brand_new: I gave you a response on my thread, you silly, immature man.
May i warn all Nairalanders that whoever does business with him does so at his own risk because he will never follow through with any agreements and he claims to be an military man so he might resort to brute force or some form of coersion.
Pls kindly post the link to that your thread here for everyone to see.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
I`m using a mobile device at the moment, you can do that for me. Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by omotola1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
Brand_new: I`m using a mobile device at the moment, you can do that for me. Thanks.
Do that for you? When i don‘t even no the thread you are talking about?
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sorry then, i thought you saw the thread about a free job i did for him @ www.businessplanoffice.com after paying 2.5k only for domain name purchase and he laters acuses me of being a scammer just because the logo was delayed.undecided
I will post the link later.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Brand_new:You built a website for me at no cost.I very much appreciate that but I do not need the site anymore.I don't see any offence in asking for the registration details of the domain name I paid for.I do not claim to be a military man.I am a soldier and have never used my position to intimidate anybody.Pls provide the information and let's get over this.You can keep the money for the logo cos I don't need it.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
I asked you to send me a mail so i can simply forward to details to your email address. I asked you to do that because i no longer have your address on my phone but you simply refused. Now you came to rubbish my thread and you expect me to be happy about it? You have a response there.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by omotola1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Businesstools: @Brand_new:You built a website for me at no cost.I very much appreciate that but I do not need the site anymore.I don't see any offence in asking for the registration details of the domain name I paid for.I do not claim to be a military man.I am a soldier and have never used my position to intimidate anybody.Pls provide the information and let's get over this.You can keep the money for the logo cos I don't need it.
Wow! Never knew u are a soldier. Kudos man! I‘m really impressed! For a soldier to be posting such insightful business tips is highly incredible. Keep it up.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
Brand_new: I asked you to send me a mail so i can simply forward to details to your email address. I asked you to do that because i no longer have your address on my phone but you simply refused. Now you came to rubbish my thread and you expect me to be happy about it? You have a response there.
I asked for a simple clarification.Instead of providing that,you went ahead to delete my comment and barred me from making further comment(s).What do you expect me to make of that?If really it was my email you needed,why did you not go straight to the point?
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Businesstools(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
omotola1:
Wow! Never knew u are a soldier. Kudos man! I‘m really impressed! For a soldier to be posting such insightful business tips is highly incredible. Keep it up.
I'm not only a soldier but also an Accounting graduate from the University of Benin and an ICAN professional student.Like the civil sector,the military also have lawyers,pharmacists,nurses,doctors,engineers and other professionals.We are not a repertory of school drop-outs as a lot of us are made to believe.
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by mrkels(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Businesstools: I'm not only a soldier but also an Accounting graduate from the University of Benin and an ICAN professional student.Like the civil sector,the military also have lawyers,pharmacists,nurses,doctors,engineers and other professionals.We are not a repertory of school drop-outs as a lot of us are made to believe.
a soldier from my alma mata. Hmmmm. I greet you. Greatest uniben alumni!!! Great!
Re: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Businesstools: I asked for a simple clarification.Instead of providing that,you went ahead to delete my comment and barred me from making further comment(s).What do you expect me to make of that?If really it was my email you needed,why did you not go straight to the point?
what kind oc clarification do you need in `SEND ME A REQUEST MAIL`? I thought you were learn€d enough to know my Facebook wall is meant to díßçüsß my b£og pöstß.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? / Firs Shuts Down Tinapa Over Alleged Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.